Manage your phone via cable or remotely over the network, from the PC!
→ Download the PC client (Windows) and find more details at http://www.sonichandy.co.uk ←
• Access your phone from anywhere in the World over the network (Internet). Very useful when you misplace or forget the phone somewhere.
• Get notified on the computer when you have new messages or calls. Accept or reject the call with a simple mouse click, or turn the sound off.
• Text from the computer through your phone. Text a reply from a comfortable PC keyboard - even during an ongoing voice call.
• Backup messages, contacts, and calls. Restore them at will.
• Transfer messages, contacts, or call log from one phone to the other. For example, from your old phone to the new one.
• Arrange your contacts, link them with Facebook friends list, download profile pictures, collect statistics. Send multi-recipient Sms messages with a snap.
• Locate your misplaced phone with a single button click.
• Connect over USB, Wi-Fi, Wimax, Mobile network, Bluetooth…
• No ads
• No root needed
SonicHandy does not require Internet connection to work, and has it's own client software - this means it's fast, reliable and sparing on resources, unlike similar software.
«Identity» - needed by the Google for in-app license purchase «Contacts» - to view and manage contacts from the computer (transfer, backup, edit, etc.) «Send/receive text messages» - so you can send text messages from your desktop, and display received text messages (they can also be found in phone inbox as usual) «Read/edit Sms» - to backup and transfer messages between phones or from PC to the phone, and also delete unwanted messages using the computer «Directly call phone numbers» - so you can answer or hang up incoming calls from the desktop «Read the contents of your USB storage» - to find out the storage free space «Device ID & call information» - to differentiate one device from another (we support multiple devices connected at the same time) «Internet + full network access» - required for accepting TCP/IP connections (USB, Wi-Fi, Wimax and mobile data connections work this way) - NO ADS or other traffic! «Prevent device from sleeping» - to prevent the phone from going to suspended state and canceling the connection while being managed from the computer (can be disabled)