The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to:
• Renewing our faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ,
• Reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures,
• Speaking and living for God in a way that clearly communicates to our age.
The Gospel Coalition app features written content and media from leaders such as Tim Keller, Don Carson, Jen Wilkin, Justin Taylor, Jackie Hill-Perry, Kevin DeYoung, Melissa Kruger and many other trusted voices who love God and the church of Jesus Christ. Our app includes much of what makes out website so popular:
• Biblically and theologically informed essays on the gospel and contemporary life;
• Video interviews on cutting-edge issues of concern in education, the family, biblical studies, and pastoral ministry;
• Blog posts from a diverse collection of writers;
• Reviews of the latest books on theology, history, counseling, and the Christian life;
• The latest links to news and commentary for church leaders.
You’ll also find videos from our national conferences, featuring speakers such as John Piper, Jen Wilkin, Alistair Begg, Rosaria Butterfield, David Platt, Trip Lee, Albert Mohler, and many more.
You can even browse our confessional statement and theological vision for ministry, which have been adopted by many churches as faithful summaries of their shared commitment to loving God, honoring his Word, and fulfilling his Great Commission.
For more information about The Gospel Coalition, visit TGC.org