• Simple ‘start’ and ‘stop’ listening buttons.
• Scale to choose your own sound level which the app automatically saves.
• Choice of alarm sounds.
• Microphone sensitivity level.
How To Use:
Quiet Classroom has been designed to be simple to use, simply move the slider to your chosen volume level, and click the microphone icon to start listening for noise. At the end of your lesson simply click the stop button to stop listening.
Due to the wide range of Android capable products Quiet Classroom is designed to be configurable to your particular device. For instance, you can control the sensitivity of the microphone in the settings page, and your sensitivity level will be saved.
There are also a choice of three different warning sounds which may be previewed on the settings page.
If you'd like to trial the app first there is a free version available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eduapp.quietclasstrial
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
Booktrack Classroom allows students to read with a movie-style soundtrack, or to create their own soundtrack for any story, essay or other text. Students can also create and publish their own Booktracks, reading them on the web or on mobile phones and tablets.
Visit www.booktrackclassroom.com to get sign-up and get started.
• 17% increase in comprehension
• 30% increase in engagement
• Common Core integration across multiple subjects
• Proven to dramatically improve test scores
• Free and incredibly easy to use for grades K – 12
• Multiple uses across the reading and writing curriculum
Android Classroom Management Software helps the instructor to develop an interactive teaching process and make students focus on class. Instructor can broadcast the instructor’s screen and voice to all or selected students in real-time, choose one student to do the demonstration, use screen pen for annotation.
Tablet Classroom Management Software helps the instructor to manage the class more convenient and easier. Instructor can automatic connect or manual connect the students who are waiting to connect, ask the students to register at the start of class, distribute or collect files from all or selected students.
With Classroom Management Software for Android, instructor can monitor the desktop of the students and the opening applications and websites. To improve the learning efficiency, teacher can also blank the student screen to gain attention.
Handy Teaching Evaluation:
With a practical set of features, Android Classroom Management Program allows instructors to evaluate student progress by creating and administering quiz papers. Instructors can also give students an instant survey comprising a single question, which can be a useful tool for assessing individual learning during lectures and discussions.
*** GO GREEN: Save paper & use this app ***
In order to replicate the classroom, the app screen is divided into two sections; board section (teachers) and notepad section (students).
1. Alphabets: Learn and write the alphabets and words. This app recognizes the character written and verifies (BETA).
2. Mathematics: Unique and randomly generated mathematics operations. Has 3 difficulties and 4 levels in each difficulty.
3. Opposites: This app comes with over 100 opposite words to learn. Kids can either write the answer with finger or drag and drop the correct answer.
4. Quiz: This app comes with more than 100 quiz questions on alphabets, animals, numbers, rhymes, days, months etc. Each time a set of 10 random questions are displayed. At the end of the quiz, you can see the score and verify the answer.
5. Drawing: Comes with different images for the kid to fill the color or connect the dots. Kid can also use for drawing purpose and later save the image.
6. Feedback: This app comes with a in-app-feedback, where you can get in touch with us from the app and get quick reply from us.
Note: This is still in BETA stage, you can provide your comments, suggestions through "Contact Us" option from the application.
*** #1 Education App Developer – Over 1 million teachers are using Splashtop Remote Desktop, Whiteboard & Classroom products to improve the teaching and learning experience
Splashtop Classroom allows teachers to stream their PC/Mac to every student’s Android device - improving student engagement and interactivity. Students can then view and control the lesson content directly from their Android without moving from their seats. Splashtop Classroom is perfect for teachers and instructors that want to engage and motivate their students. Even the most demanding multi-media applications can be shared instantly and with a great user experience.
*** Please visit http://www.splashtop.com/classroom to start a free trial.
+ Share anything from your computer instantly. Even the most demanding multi-media PC / MAC applications can be shared instantly without any reformatting using unfamiliar authoring tools or uploading ahead of time! Have a website or YouTube FLASH video to share with the class? No problem – just start a Splashtop Classroom session and display the QR/session code for students to instantly join! Visually impaired students can now see the lesson from anywhere in the class.
***** Read how our education users love using Splashtop! *****
“Splashtop was an exciting find and we couldn't imagine a class without it. Splashtop has created a tool that is changing in how educators can teach and display and/or monitor work.” - Jennifer Baker and Peter Moran, Frenchtown Elementary School.
“The Essa Academy in the UK are known for innovation and technology. Splashtop has helped us redesign our 20 million pound building – redefining how learning happens at the academy. Using Splashtop, teachers are now free to wander around the class to help students but still have full control of the front of the room as well as annotate lesson content through their iPads”, Abdul Chohan, Director, Educational Innovations.
Splashtop Classroom supports any combination of computers and mobile devices supporting these operating systems:
iOS, Android 4.0 and up, Chromebook / Chrome Browser, Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 through 10.9
Please visit www.splashtop.com/classroom for more details.
This mobile app is the easiest and fastest way to participate in live classes and training sessions using the Wormhole Live-Learning Platform, at no extra cost and leveraging your Android smartphone or tablet.
With Wormhole Classroom for Android you can:
- Join with a single click, or tap :)
- See and hear the other participants live, even if they are using a computer or another mobile device
- Collaborate over shared documents and presentations, fitted to your screen size and with "pinch-zoom" so you don't miss a thing
- Chat in real time with other participants
- Join over WiFi or 3G, even with unstable connections and poor bandwidth
- Enjoy beautiful, customizable rooms with your organization's image
- Collaborate with other mobile participants, using either iOS or Android devices
For more information please visit http://www.wormholeit.com, o send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help or have questions, contact email@example.com
You can know the noise level in decibels that is also represented by funny traffic lights.
It is useful for:
♥ Teach to your children pupils to keep an appropriate level of noise ♥
✍ Improve your work meetings environment ✍
♪ Or even to moderate your meetings with friends ♪
... It is free and without ads!
(although you can thank me the work buying premium features if you like the App ;)
∙ Ensure students are focused on the task at hand by locking student devices to remove unwanted distractions. ¹ ²
∙ Enrich student learning with real-time one-on-one and group messaging. ²
∙Survey students with questions sent from the teacher desktop to student devices. Instantly track responses and scores in real-time and broadcast class results out to each student. ¹ ²
∙ Enhance comprehension with real-time viewing and zooming of the teacher’s desktop from the student device. ¹ ²
∙ Expand the functionality of your HP Classroom Manager installation with a solution that offers seamless compatibility and interaction with Windows and Android devices. ³
* HP Classroom Manager application 11.31 or later required
* Tested on Android 4.0 and later
1. HP Classroom Manager for Windows required to enable Android functionality (download for free for 30 days at http://www.hp.com/go/hpclassroommanager). Control and device locking originate from the teacher’s Windows desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Android.
2. Internet access required and sold separately.
3. See product Data Sheet for exact compatibility configurations.
Supported devices are those from vendors who have provided the additional access privileges needed for screen monitoring on their tablets. The following devices are currently supported:
· All Rooted Devices
· HP – All devices released since 01/01/14 inc: Slate21.
· Samsung – All devices shipped with Android 4.0 and above inc: Galaxy Tab, S3, S4, Note.
· ASUS - MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C. ASUS MeMo Pad ME102A.
· Intel - TR10CD1/TR10CS1 tablets.
This version supports Android1.5 or above.
Our Year 7,8 and 9 students have been supplied with Samsung Galaxy Tabs for use in lessons. Our teachers can ask the students to open the Traffic Lights app and select Red, Amber or Green.
It has the added benefit for classroom management in that while the app is meant to be running, students cannot use their tablet for other purposes.
REQUIRES: Adobe AIR
Cramlington Learning Village is a Comprehensive School in the North East of England. We have been graded 'outstanding' in the last three OFSTED inspections.
We have a commitment to personalising learning which means putting the learner and learning at the heart of everything we do.
If you are interested in learning more about Cramlington, why not join us for our annual conference, Friday 29th June, 2012.
Classroom has a notebook streamlined for productivity:
• Scaling Pens sized specifically for optimal note taking
•An incredible library of over 150 paper designs, textures, and formats.
•Layers, for lines and graphs
In addition to the notebook, classroom also has:
•A calendar for homework assignments
•Ability to pin notes and homework assignments to your desktop
Download classroom today for free and experience the next generation of education.
The Classroom Management Service is a remote service which will be connected by teacher or student.
The APK is a test application, it can't do any thing.
Use Remind to send free text messages to save time, engage students and involve parents with your class. Download the app to send and receive messages faster with push notifications, and see messages from your classes all in one place! If you love Remind, share it with your colleagues or write a review!
BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK: “Jessica D, a teacher in Louisiana, uses Remind daily to brief parents on whether their children did well in class and what their homework is for the night. She says the app has led more students to complete their homework and even credits it with improving scores on standardized tests. “The word I use is ‘transform,’ ” she says. “It transformed my classroom. And I think it made me a better teacher.”
PARENTING: According to a study conducted by Harvard University, on average, teacher-family communication increased the odds a student completed their homework by 42% and decreased instances in which teachers had to redirect students' attention to the task at hand by 25%. Parent-teacher communication is clearly key to a student's success, and Remind can help.
BUZZFEED: “...SMS allows the app to be used by parents without smartphones. Brett Kopf said that Remind’s features have proved especially popular in low-income districts, where parent engagement is a key issue for teachers, and parents’ sometimes erratic work schedules can make it difficult to get in touch by phone.”
• Now with a TABLET view setting!
• Create a list of students/children or any group to be monitored
• Organize your students into individual classes
• Use the default behaviors/actions or edit them to your needs
• Differentiate between good and bad behaviors
• Record behaviors by simply tapping a button next to a name
• Review recorded behaviors in a daily log
• Each daily log will contain the name, behavior, and time
• Review saved logs for weeks
• Email yourself saved logs
This application can be used by anyone. Teacher’s Class BEHAVIOR can be used by teachers with poorly behaved students, classrooms with a reward system for good behavior, daycare center instructors, parents who want to implement a behavior management system, and even tracking actions in an office environment!
NOTE: KEKABE DEVELOPMENTS IS A VERY HUMBLE ONE MAN SHOP TRYING TO ASSIST TEACHERS. OTHER COMPETING DEVELOPERS WILL GIVE MY APPS 1 STAR RATINGS. IF YOU LIKE MY APPS, PLEASE PROVIDE A FAVORABLE RATING. THANK YOU!!!
Listen to sermons on Bible passages or topics that interest you, stay tuned to our radio and television broadcasts, and keep up with your choice of four daily devotionals. After you’ve listened and internalized the content, you’ll want to share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For more information about Grace to You, please visit:
The Grace to You Android App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
Elevation Church exists so that people far from God will be raised to life in Christ. To help believers strengthen their faith, this app provides access to life-changing audio and video sermons, insightful blog entries and relevant information about Elevation Church. Additionally, you can also share content with your friends via Twitter and email.
For more information on Elevation Church, please visit: http://www.elevationchurch.org/
The Elevation Church Android app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
In this app, you can:
– Listen to our daily broadcast
– Listen to or watch sermons from Alistair's archive
– Read an updated daily devotional from Spurgeon’s classic, Morning and Evening
– Read a summary of what we believe about the Gospel in a format that’s easy to share with a friend
– Learn more about Truth For Life, our organization, and our mission
The Truth For Life Android app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2015 The Church App, Content: © 2015 Truth For Life. All rights reserved.
Check out our latest podcast episodes, read our blogs, and see what's going on with BadChristian Music. After you've downloaded and enjoyed the content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For more information about BadChristian, please visit: http://badchristian.com/
The BadChristian app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 BadChristian
When you download this app you will have access to the latest audio and video content from Greg Laurie, plus daily devotions, and answers to frequently asked questions on faith.
for more information about Harvest: Greg Laurie, please visit:
The Harvest Android app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
WiFi Internet is required for iPod touch.
TUA is the national ministry of Dr. Tony Evans and is dedicated to transforming individuals, families, churches and communities through the sound teaching of the word of God.
For more information about TUA: Tony Evans, please visit: www.TonyEvans.org
The TUA: Tony Evans iPhone App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 The Urban Alternative. All rights reserved.
For more information about Thru the Bible Radio Network, please visit:
The Thru the Bible Radio iPhone App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Thru the Bible Radio. All rights reserved.
You can watch The Word Network 24/7 with our live streaming feature as well as rewind so that you don't miss your favorite shows!
We've included our exclusive Word Network Blog to catch up on all the latest Music, Ministry and Gospel news right within our app!
For more information about The Word Network, please visit:
The Word Network app was developed with The Church App platform.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 The Word Network. All rights reserved.
Download our free app to have access to our monthly magazine (Voice of the Covenant), TV show (including past broadcasts), meeting info, our exclusive web-only show, "Excel in Life with Jesse and Cathy", and much more!
Get encouraged and be inspired with daily testimonies. View encouraging words to you on Facebook and Twitter throughout the day, without having to leave the app!
And after you’ve enjoyed your stay, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, and email.
For more information about Jesse Duplantis Ministries, please visit:
The Jesse Duplantis Ministries App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Jesse Duplantis Ministries. All rights reserved.
- Hear weekend sermons and teachings from our ministries
- Listen to music from our worship team
- Get up-to-date news and event information
- Read articles and updates from our pastors and staff
- Learn about stories of life change
- Get directions to one of our campuses
The The Village Church App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 The Village Church. All rights reserved.
Featuring a "Quick Answers" section that helps you respond to popular objections to Christianity, the Cross Examined blog, speaker schedule, and radio recordings- this app can help you grow and defend the faith. Share your discoveries via Twitter, Facebook or email.
For more information about Cross Examined, please visit:
The Cross Examined app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Cross Examined. All rights reserved.
"For the Word of God is living and active. Sharper than any two edged sword." Hebrew 4:12
For more information about LPM, please visit:
The SSMT 2015 with Beth Moore App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 LPM
You can also view short, engaging videos of Chuck sharing nuggets of wisdom and humor. Like to read? You’ll find thought-provoking articles on a variety of subjects such as the Bible, parenting, the end times, special needs, and much more. Connect with us through your favorite social media format and share our content with others.
Download and get started today! For more information about Insight for Living or Chuck Swindoll, please visit www.insight.org.
The Insight for Living App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Insight for Living. All rights reserved.
Listen to recent messages with the "sermon of the week". Watch iBethel.TV live & access your subscription media.
Have access to all of our testimonies of healing and the goodness of God in your hand. Stay up to date with events at Bethel. Find events near you where our leaders speak and much more.
For more information about Bethel, please visit:
The Bethel Church App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Bethel Church. All rights reserved.
For more information about Living on the Edge with Chip Ingram, Inc., please visit:
The Chip Ingram App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Living on the Edge with Chip Ingram, Inc.
Download this free app to get a new Billy Graham Devotion every day in an easy-to-read, mobile-friendly format. Watch and share some of our most-requested videos including our monthly TV specials and classic Billy Graham sermons. Listen to our latest radio programs including the weekly Hour of Decision featuring inspiring messages from Billy Graham and Franklin Graham - plus classic crusades and a live stream of 106.9 The Light. You’ll get the Bible in mobile-friendly reading and listen-aloud audio formats with a customized reading plan to bring God's word alive in your daily life. The app also has spiritual help and evangelism tools to help you share Christ with others.
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.