• Simple ‘start’ and ‘stop’ listening buttons.
• Scale to choose your own sound level which the app automatically saves.
• Choice of alarm sounds.
• Microphone sensitivity level.
How To Use:
Quiet Classroom has been designed to be simple to use, simply move the slider to your chosen volume level, and click the microphone icon to start listening for noise. At the end of your lesson simply click the stop button to stop listening.
Due to the wide range of Android capable devices Quiet Classroom is designed to be configurable to your particular device. For instance, you can control the sensitivity of the microphone in the settings page, and your sensitivity level will be saved.
There are also a choice of three different warning sounds which may be previewed on the settings page.
This mobile app is the easiest and fastest way to participate in live classes and training sessions using the Wormhole Live-Learning Platform, at no extra cost and leveraging your Android smartphone or tablet.
With Wormhole Classroom for Android you can:
- Join with a single click, or tap :)
- See and hear the other participants live, even if they are using a computer or another mobile device
- Collaborate over shared documents and presentations, fitted to your screen size and with "pinch-zoom" so you don't miss a thing
- Chat in real time with other participants
- Join over WiFi or 3G, even with unstable connections and poor bandwidth
- Enjoy beautiful, customizable rooms with your organization's image
- Collaborate with other mobile participants, using either iOS or Android devices
If you need help or have questions, contact email@example.com
∙ Ensure students are focused on the task at hand by locking student devices to remove unwanted distractions. ¹ ²
∙ Enrich student learning with real-time one-on-one and group messaging. ²
∙Survey students with questions sent from the teacher desktop to student devices. Instantly track responses and scores in real-time and broadcast class results out to each student. ¹ ²
∙ Enhance comprehension with real-time viewing and zooming of the teacher’s desktop from the student device. ¹ ²
∙ Expand the functionality of your HP Classroom Manager installation with a solution that offers seamless compatibility and interaction with Windows and Android devices. ³
* HP Classroom Manager application 11.31 or later required
* Tested on Android 4.0 and later
1. HP Classroom Manager for Windows required to enable Android functionality (download for free for 30 days at http://www.hp.com/go/hpclassroommanager). Control and device locking originate from the teacher’s Windows desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Android.
2. Internet access required and sold separately.
3. See product Data Sheet for exact compatibility configurations.
The following rooted devices are currently supported:
• HP – All devices released since 01/01/14 inc: Slate21.
• Samsung – All devices shipped with Android 4.0 and above inc: Galaxy Tab, S3, S4, Note.
• ASUS - MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C. ASUS MeMo Pad ME102A.
• Intel - TR10CD1/TR10CS1 tablets.
Our Year 7,8 and 9 students have been supplied with Samsung Galaxy Tabs for use in lessons. Our teachers can ask the students to open the Traffic Lights app and select Red, Amber or Green.
It has the added benefit for classroom management in that while the app is meant to be running, students cannot use their tablet for other purposes.
REQUIRES: Adobe AIR
Cramlington Learning Village is a Comprehensive School in the North East of England. We have been graded 'outstanding' in the last three OFSTED inspections.
We have a commitment to personalising learning which means putting the learner and learning at the heart of everything we do.
If you are interested in learning more about Cramlington, why not join us for our annual conference, Friday 29th June, 2012.
The Classroom Organizer app is an affordable alternative to purchasing a typical USB scanner. With the Classroom Organizer app educators can simply walk around their classroom and scan each book via their Android device.
We've also included the ability to assign locations to books as they are added to a Classroom Organizer account. Simply create locations and choose a location before adding a book to your library. The selected location is maintained until a new selection is made. This allows for quick scanning of multiple books in a single location.
Check your progress as books are scanned by using the "Manage Classroom" function of the app. View the title, cover image (if available) as well as quantity of a title that has been added. Quickly find items by sorting books by title or quantity.
This version supports Android1.5 or above.
A hands-on solution for today’s schools, EduCam enables teachers to engage students by broadcasting live images from a USB document camera or microscope to a classroom set of mobile devices. Students can now complete and submit assignments digitally for immediate assessment, promoting a greener environment. An effective classroom management tool, EduCam links each student to lesson content.
**EduCam is for use with FlexCam® and Ken-A-Vision® digital products only.
• Intuitive and easy-to-use. Ideal for all ages and grade levels.
• Session ID unique to each classroom for security
• Annotation tools: Text, arrow, and free-hand drawing
• Pan and Zoom
• Capture images and save to gallery
• Open & annotate images from gallery
• Undo, Redo, or Clear to the original captured image
• FlexCam® or Ken-A-Vision® document camera, visualizer, or digital microscope.
• Wi-Fi connection (802.11g - 802.11n recommended)
• UDP protocol permitted on network
• Ken-A-Vision® or FlexCam® digital product connected via USB 2.0 to a PC or Mac computer
• Applied Vision 4 for Windows XP (or better) and Mac OS 10.5+ (or better)
o Note: Applied Vision 4 is included with Ken-A-Vision® and FlexCam® products.
Our mLearning Platform or the Portable Classroom offers various features like Lecture Videos, Slides, Assessments, Discussion Forums, Message Center etc to enable "Any time , Anywhere learning".
The best game for children's learning. Recommended by expert
teachers and designed by language learning experts. Suitable for upto 4 year children.
Version 1.1 Updates
Added support for Tablets
***Kids Poems with Lyrics and Music ***
The poems your children learn at school, almost all are included in the app and many more to come.
A list of poems is displayed, plays that poem with music and lyrics when clicked.
Options to pause/play the music.
Option to scroll down the lyrics.
***Learn ABC with Phonics***
Children learn ABC in an interact and interesting way in this section.
Phonics are played each time any alphabet is displayed.
Alphabets with different images to let the child learn more and more.
***Learn 123 Counting***
Counting is displayed with images. Children can see how many images are
being shown for each count.
The app is recomended as digital tuitor of the kids by expert teachers.
Teach your children with fun.
+ Spaced repetition
+ Manual learning
+ Write your answers
+ Auto play flash cards
+ List View and filters
+ Import flash cards from web lists
+ Import flash cards from arbitrary URL
+ Import or edit flash cards on phone
PayPal donations gratefully accepted. Send money to firstname.lastname@example.org
Classroom has a notebook streamlined for productivity:
• Scaling Pens sized specifically for optimal note taking
•An incredible library of over 150 paper designs, textures, and formats.
•Layers, for lines and graphs
In addition to the notebook, classroom also has:
•A calendar for homework assignments
•Ability to pin notes and homework assignments to your desktop
Download classroom today for free and experience the next generation of education.
For more information about Worship Together, please visit:
The Worship Together app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2013 Subsplash, Content: © 2013 Worship Together
Keywords: Worship, Music, Songs, Resources
Download the app on your device and head to our website for a free demo of the service!
To get started, watch our training videos:
* Make use of your current curriculum materials and, instead of printing 30 copies, distribute them digitally!
* Supplement your lessons with free interactive software and content obtained from the internet.
* Build a digital repository of materials to use in your classes or share with your colleagues. Collaborate with other teachers to improve your materials.
* Ensure that you have the attention of the students by pausing class at any time without forcing them to lose their place or unsaved work.
* Guide the focus of your class by making relevant apps and digital materials available or unavailable in real-time during class.
* Allow your students access only to the apps you deem appropriate. Disable text messaging and games to eliminate distractions.
* Leverage existing student and faculty Android devices to supplement your deployment.
* CognitivEdge supports any Android device, so you can choose from brand names or generic brands depending on your budget.
* Design your deployment around the form factors that are appropriate for the usage, not vendor requirements. Choose the screen size that works for you.
* Access and manage your devices from anywhere through the cloud-based administrator dashboard.
* Utilize device hardware to locate and retrieve missing or stolen hardware.
* Keep an eye on the health of the devices in your system by monitoring battery levels, installed apps, serial numbers, and more.
Product feature :
1. Attractive User Interface
2. Eye Catching Animated Characters
3. Clear Sound Quality
4. Conversations On Many Different Topics
5. Real Life Conversations
6. In Depth Conversations
7. Knowledge Gaining App
More from developer
Listen to sermons on Bible passages or topics that interest you, stay tuned to our radio and television broadcasts, and keep up with your choice of four daily devotionals. After you’ve listened and internalized the content, you’ll want to share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For more information about Grace to You, please visit:
The Grace to You Android App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
Download this free app to get a new Billy Graham Devotion every day in an easy-to-read, mobile-friendly format. Watch and share some of our most-requested videos including our monthly TV specials and classic Billy Graham sermons. Listen to our latest radio programs including the weekly Hour of Decision featuring inspiring messages from Billy Graham and Franklin Graham - plus classic crusades and a live stream of 106.9 The Light. You’ll get the Bible in mobile-friendly reading and listen-aloud audio formats with a customized reading plan to bring God's word alive in your daily life. The app also has spiritual help and evangelism tools to help you share Christ with others.
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
When you download this app you will have access to the latest audio and video content from Greg Laurie, plus daily devotions, and answers to frequently asked questions on faith.
for more information about Harvest: Greg Laurie, please visit:
The Harvest Android app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
In this app, you can:
– Listen to our daily broadcast
– Listen to or watch sermons from Alistair's archive
– Read an updated daily devotional from Spurgeon’s classic, Morning and Evening
– Read a summary of what we believe about the Gospel in a format that’s easy to share with a friend
– Learn more about Truth For Life, our organization, and our mission
The Truth For Life Android app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Truth For Life. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Church App, Church, Truth, For, Life
Elevation Church exists so that people far from God will be raised to life in Christ. To help believers strengthen their faith, this app provides access to life-changing audio and video sermons, insightful blog entries and relevant information about Elevation Church. Additionally, you can also share content with your friends via Twitter and email.
For more information on Elevation Church, please visit: http://www.elevationchurch.org/
The Elevation Church Android app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
This app features free daily devotionals including 'Today's Verse' by Phil Ware, 'Morning and Evening' by Charles Spurgeon and many more.
The app also includes inspiring articles and artwork to encourage you in your walk with Christ.
For more information about Heartlight, please visit:
The Heartlight, Inc. App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Heartlight, Inc. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Church App, Church, Devotionals, Bible Study, Christian, Devos
- Listen to or watch the Renewing Your Mind daily broadcast.
- Read a daily Bible devotional.
- Enjoy thousands of free messages, articles, and devotions in the Learn section.
- View learning resources grouped by Topic, Teacher, Scripture, or Type. You’ll find great teaching from leading pastors and theologians such as Alistair Begg, Sinclair Ferguson, Albert Mohler, John MacArthur, John Piper, Ravi Zacharias, and many more.
- Stay-up-to-date with more articles, devotions, and Ligonier Ministries news and events from our blog.
Plus, share anything you find with your friends on Twitter or email.
The Ligonier Android app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
For more information about Thru the Bible Radio Network, please visit:
The Thru the Bible Radio iPhone App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Thru the Bible Radio. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Church App, Church, Thru the Bible, Radio
You can watch The Word Network 24/7 with our live streaming feature as well as rewind so that you don't miss your favorite shows!
We've included our exclusive Word Network Blog to catch up on all the latest Music, Ministry and Gospel news right within our app!
For more information about The Word Network, please visit:
The Word Network app was developed with The Church App platform.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 The Word Network. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Church App, Church, Christian, urban, black, ministry, broadcast
Esta es una aplicación llena de contenido que te permitira escuchar estudios de la Biblia Gratis como también predicaciones,sermones,enseñanzas y consejos y de la biblia que te alimentaran con palabra de Dios injertada de fe y de Bendicion abundante.
Cada semana tenemos nuevos estudios, sermones y predicaciones completamente gratis de la biblia disponibles para escuchar y bajar. Estaremos improvisando esta aplicación constantemente.
Comparte esta aplicación con familiares,amigos personas que la necesiten por e-mail, facebook, twitter o cualquier otra manera de compartir esta aplicación.
Para mas información de nuestro ministerio puedes visitar http://www.iglesiagetsemani.net/predicaciones-sermones/
Conneccion de internet es requerido en un algunas secciones de la aplicación.
The Getsemani Ministries App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Getsemani Ministries.
Keywords: biblia, predicaciones, sermones, ensenanza, estudios, Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Church App, Church, estudios, gratis, biblia, predicas
Découvrez des contenus qui vont vraiment vous intéresser et changer votre vie jour après jour. Comme par exemple :
- La Pensée du Jour : une méditation quotidienne basée sur la Bible
- Des dizaines d'albums d'artistes chrétiens en écoute gratuite
- La Bible en différentes version
- Des formations bibliques exclusives et gratuites
- Des enseignements de pasteurs en audio et vidéos
Et en exclusivité regardez chaque jour 2 min. avec Joyce Meyer. De courtes vidéos pour booster votre journée et que vous puissiez pleinement réussir votre vie.
N'hésitez pas à télécharger cette application gratuite et à la partager avec vos ami(e)s.
Pour plus d'informations au sujet de notre association Top Mission, visitez http://www.topchretien.com
Cette application a été développée grâce à la plateforme Subsplash et à la générosité des donateurs de Top Mission que nous remercions.
The TopMission App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 TopMission. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Church App, Church, Dieu, Jésus, Bible, amour, Top, Chrétien, Joyce Meyer
Watch or listen to a selection of prayer room archives and highlights from worship leaders Misty Edwards, Cory Asbury, Matt Gilman, Tim Reimherr, Laura Hackett, and others. Including a sermon library with IHOPKC speakers Mike Bickle, Allen Hood, Corey Russell, Shelley Hundley, and more. Stay up to date on the latest from the IHOPKC Missions Base with weekend services, news, worship leader interviews, and product releases. Maps of IHOPKC ministry base locations are included for easy driving directions.
- Listen and Watch Live 24/7 Stream from the Prayer Room.
- Stream prayer room archives and featured highlights.
- Coming soon: Download audio messages and prayer room highlights to listen to later.
- Access archived messages from IHOPKC speakers listed by speaker or category.
- Maps to IHOPKC campus locations for easy driving directions.
- Link to secure donation.
- Twitter and email share integration.
This application links to streaming media. A standard 2GB plan allows for roughly 60 hours of streaming audio, or 17 hours of streaming video a month. Extensive use of streaming media may exceed monthly data transfer allowance with your service provider. Please check with your service provider for information about your plan.
On May 7, 1999, the International House of Prayer Missions Base in Kansas City, Missouri was founded by Mike Bickle and twenty full-time intercessory missionaries who cried out to God in prayer with worship for thirteen hours each day. Four months later, on September 19, 1999, prayer and worship extended to the full 24/7 schedule which continues today. For more on this ministry, please visit our website at www.ihop.org
The International House of Prayer Android App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 International House of Prayer. All Rights Reserved
Keywords: Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Church App, Church, ihop, ihopkc, prayer, mike bickle, onething
- Hear weekend sermons and teachings from our ministries
- Listen to music from our worship team
- Get up-to-date news and event information
- Read articles and updates from our pastors and staff
- Learn about stories of life change
- Get directions to one of our campuses
The The Village Church App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 The Village Church. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Church App, Church, The Village Church, Matt Chandler, Jesus Christ
View many forms of content that interests you. After you have downloaded and enjoyed the content, please share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For more information, please visit us online at drjamesdobson.org
The Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Church App, Church, parenting, marriage, family, dr dobson, family talk
You can also view short, engaging videos of Chuck sharing nuggets of wisdom and humor. Like to read? You’ll find thought-provoking articles on a variety of subjects such as the Bible, parenting, the end times, special needs, and much more. Connect with us through your favorite social media format and share our content with others.
Download and get started today! For more information about Insight for Living or Chuck Swindoll, please visit www.insight.org.
The Insight for Living App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Insight for Living. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Church App, Church, Chuck Swindoll, Bible teaching, Insight for Living
WiFi Internet is required for iPod touch.
TUA is the national ministry of Dr. Tony Evans and is dedicated to transforming individuals, families, churches and communities through the sound teaching of the word of God.
For more information about TUA: Tony Evans, please visit: www.TonyEvans.org
The TUA: Tony Evans iPhone App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 The Urban Alternative. All rights reserved.
Keywords: God, Christ, The Church App, Subsplash, Tony Evans, Bible, Sermons, Urban Alternative, Jesus