Now powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses our team of Android experts and the technology of App Genome Project to find the best apps that match your likes.
We test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games, everyday
- REVIEWED: Android experts test and review the best apps for you
- PERSONALIZED: our algorithm learns what you like and brings more
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day, Apps you Liked
"BAM", now powered by Fetch, is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Classic Arcades
• Strategy and Simulation
• Powered by Fetch
• Brings Games and Apps selected for you
3) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND FOR APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
4) HOT AND TRENDING UPDATES
• See trending up app & games installed by the community
• No sign-up required, but pick a nickname to be recognized
5) APPS FOR YOU: Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
7) MY APPS: All your installed apps
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) APPS OF THE DAY - Daily suggestions in your feed
9) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
• NOTE: BAM must be on phone for the widgets to work, not on SD. Move & restart phone
Learn more about Fetch at FetchMobile.co
Powered by Fetch and the App & Game Genome Project (beta for Android only)
Best Apps Market is also known as "BAM"
Make the Android market usable, and find your next favorite app, live wallpaper or widget:
- App recommendations
- New and hot apps of the day
- Find top Android apps with a price drop
- Share your best apps (eg twitter/facebook)
- Tracks market update: notifies of updates available
- Fast uninstaller
- Browse "my apps" on www.appbrain.com and install apps with a sync instead of barcode scanner
- Keep your list of installed apps as a backup on AppBrain.com
AppBrain is the best way to discover top Android apps in the Android market and to manage your apps. The recommended apps helper provides recommendations based on what you already use. We also have recommended games. It does not work with the Amazon app store.
The manage apps is like a killer file explorer / task manager for your already installed apps:
- Start app, Quick uninstaller, share to Facebook
- Fast sync widget to access AppBrain from the desktop and backup your apps to the cloud
- app2sd functionality to move apps to sd (app 2 sd)
- Find market update: notifies you of any updates available
Discover cool apps and top games in the Android market:
- sort by hot apps today, hot apps this week, highest rated apps, price drops etc
- Filter apps by free apps, paid apps, price reduced apps, app2sd enabled apps, new apps
- Fast search over the entire Android market
- Unlike applanet or black market, these are only legal apps.
AppBrain is the best app market and app discovery tool for Android apps from the Android Market. It allows you to easily find the best apps in the Market, the free apps and downloads, the price drops, live wallpaper, widgets and much more.
Now you can synchronize from, to and between over 100+ different services! And that’s not all, the app also includes the most complete file manager you have ever seen.
How to setup synchronizing:
1. Add the required remote accounts inside the app
2. Add a Sync profile and set the left side and right side
3. Customize all the settings, save and run!
- Synchronize from, to AND between over 100+ different clouds
- Define include/exclude/start/stop/condition/notification rules for sync profile
- Built-in advanced file manager
- Use the PHP Script to manage files / MySQL manager / server 2 server support
- One way or two way synchronization
- Tasker / Locale / Llama plugin (action, condition AND event plugins)
- Way more!
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
File Manager features
- On tablet or HD screen you can have multiple File Manager fragments
- When you edit a file and save it, it will be automatically uploaded
- Create multiple File Manager sessions to get started right away!
- Add multiple File Managers to a single fragment!
- Copy, paste, cut, move, copy, etc
- Send, Share, Email
- Zip or Unzip files (compress / decompress)
- Rename, properties, open, open as, edit, edit as
- Hidden files, select multiple, sort, server status, manual change dir
- Way more!
★★Most complete synchronize app!★★
- SSH Client
- Terminal / Shell
- Root Explorer
- Email Client (POP3/IMAP)
- FTP Client / FTP FXP Client
- FTPES Client (SSL/TLS explicit)
- FTPS Client (SSL/TLS implicit)
- Gopher Client
- NFS Client
- OpenStack Object Storage Swift Client
- PHP Client Script
- PHP MySQL Client Script
- S3 Client
- SCP Client (Secure Copy Protocol)
- SFTP Client (SSH File Transfer)
- SMB Client / Samba Client / CIFS Client / Windows Share Client
- Styx Client
- TFTP Client (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- WebDAV Client (HTTP/HTTPS)
Cloud services supported
- Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Government
- Aruba Cloud
- Avira Secure Backup
- Billion Uploads
- Cloud Harddrive
- Constant Cloud
- Dump Truck
- Dunkel Cloud Storage
- EMC Atmos
- Enter Cloud Suite
- EVault LTS2
- Folio Cloud
- Google Drive / Google Docs
- Google Sites
- Google Storage
- GreenQloud Storage Qloud
- Hightail / YouSendIt
- Hitachi Content Platform
- Host Europe
- Internap Aigfiles
- Iozeta Livedrive
- Jungle Disk
- Memset Memstor
- MEO Cloud
- MySQL Backup (PHP)
- Nifty Cloud
- OneDrive / SkyDrive
- Oracle Storage Cloud Service
- Oxygen Cloud
- Seeweb Cloud
- Storage Made Easy
- Synology File Station
- Trend Micro SafeSync
- Ubuntu One
- Varsity Cloud
- Yandex Disk
- Zimbra Briefcase
* only for cloud paid plans
** read only
synchronize, sync, syncing, folder sync, foldersync, dropbox sync, google sync, sync device, sync folders, sme, dropsync
What are the permissions for?
- SMS: start/stop profiles and/or send notifications
- INTERNET: the remote accounts (FTP, etc)
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: optionally auto start the app on boot
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Is AndroidMarket on the WEB page displayed with the Android terminal and is the installation occasionally troublesome?
If this application program is selected from [menu]-[page shared] on AndroidMarket For Web Browser, AndroidMarket for the Android device is displayed.
"Market Bookmark" helps it!
Market Bookmark composes app name, and create link to Market.
If language of your phone is NOT English or Japanese, this app cannot get application name.
And, Market Bookmark will exit automatically when the App list is empty.
[What can do?]
1. Save below information.
- Application name
- Application package name
- URL to Market
- Labels(Multiple labels can save with comma or space-delimited)
2. View the list of saved Apps.
3. Remove the saved Apps from list.
4. Sort by App name or App package name.
5. Filtering by label.
6. Share to other app.
7. Import/Export Apps info.
[How to use?]
1. Search some App in Market from your phone.
2. Tap the "Share" button.
3. Select "Market Bookmark".
4. Then the detail of App will be displayed, you can save App information when you tap "Add" button.
5. All feature can use from pushing menu button.
This App implements that access to "market.android.com" to acquire the App name when receive the intent.
In the future, we have possibilities that we cannot acquire App name by changes to the specification of "market.android.com".
Therefore, App name will be empty when fail to acquire App name. This is due to network error, so back to Market App and retry!
- Access to the internet: To acquire the application name.
- Read/Write external storage: To import/export apps info.
PixelPin lets you use a picture to sign in to a PixelPin enabled app when on your mobile. Set up a PixelPin account, choose a picture that's personal to you and 4 points in sequence on that picture. Use your PixelPin picture to sign in to any website or app that uses PixelPin.
What's wrong with passwords?
Passwords aren't working. We either use the same password for everything or we try to use complicated ones that we end up forgetting or writing down. Passwords make us vulnerable to fraud and no matter how strong your password is you can still be targeted by a phishing attack.
PixelPin offers a private, secure and easy to use alternative. Studies have shown that we tend to remember images better than words so you're far less likely to forget your PixelPin picture.
One picture, one login, no more passwords.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Chrome User Agent switcher allows you to change to the way your Chrome Browser is viewed on the internet.
Essentially masquerading your browser allowing you to view or visit websites that prevent or allow usage based on Operating system or browser type.
Known Issue: Upgrades to 1.1.0+ may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- 11 Supplied User Agent options
- alternate sort orders
- icons for the most popular devices
- option to launch Chrome on selection
- Chrome or Chrome beta
- edit and customize each user agent string
- delete user agents you do not want
- add new user agents strings
- LONG PRESS ON AGENT TO EDIT
Uses the home screen short cut and on click takes you directly to Chrome app info page where you can clear data and/or cache.
Most cleaning Apps clear only Cache and not Data. Clearing Data of Browser is essential to free up space and to keep privacy.Our App helps to clear both(Cache/Data) with minimum number of clicks possible.
Useful for cleaning up space very often and for those who do not like to navigate many menu items to do the same.
This is a free version. It shows an additional view once in a while to get reviews or to buy pro version.
To get rid of this additional page, please buy the pro version.
For help, go to http://help.2cloudproject.com -- we, unfortunately, can't reply to Market comments, so we can't help you here.
We also strongly recommend registering for the announcements mailing list, at http://groups.google.com/group/2cloud-announce, for the Twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/2cloud, and/or to the blog at http://blog.android2cloud.org, so you may keep up-to-date with server downtime, policy changes, and similar announcements.
Needs the Chrome extension at http://links.2cloudproject.com/chromewebstore to be useful.