Attention: You need to refer to the uninstall guide in this app before uninstalling it.
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget takes back its original name - Chronus - and brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can chose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.2+. This is a limitation of Android itself, not Chronus
2) On some devices you may have to reboot your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget picker
3) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
4) IF YOU USE THE XPOSED FRAMEWORK TO BYPASS THE ANDROID WIDGET API'S, THINGS WILL BREAK!
Features (Pro version):
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment (Centred, Left or Right)
- Select Analog clock style (Standard or Classic)
- Calendar colors
- Feedly News provider
- Daydream screensaver
- with more features to be released every 3-4 weeks...
Features (All versions):
The standard version is functionally equivalent to the CyanogenMod cLock widget with added support for older versions of Android.
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+ and Weather Widgets
- Supports adding as a widget to the Home screen (Android 4.1+) or Lock screen (Android 4.2+)
- Customize the Clock look and feel (visible components, font normal/bold)
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, Accuweather, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed Panel and built-in RSS sources
- Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Tapping event opens calendar at selected event
- Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at today's date
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Change the font color of all text in all panels
- Configure widget when adding or from the Chronus app in the app drawer
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
You can slide the unlock button to unlock the screen or to unlock directly to your camera.
SCREENS AND WIDGETS
On the right side of the default lock screen you will find a blank screen with a big plus sign on it. This is where the real fun begins and you can start adding your lock screen widgets and content.
Another screen allows you to signup to Facebook and add your feed.
CUSTOMIZE AND SHARE
You can fully personalized your dynamic lock screen with your photos and sounds, so no more boring generic lock screens - from now on your lock screen is personal to reflect who you really are.
You can customize the background, unlock icon and unlock sound - upload your own and use the gallery, to create a combination that is creative and cool.
Click the share icon to share your lock screen design with your family and friends, through Facebook, Twitter, SMS or any other media.
Dynamic lock screen supports all devices.
All permissions requested by the app are strictly to allow better functionality and support some of the features. We respect your privacy and will not use permissions to collect any of your personal data.
Lockscreen,Go Locker, Lock Screen, Android locker, keyguard, Lock 2.0,LockBot, screen off, locker theme, widget locker, widgetlocker, Homebase, android 4.2, Active Lock Screen, dynamic lock screen,Quick Launch,milocker, Homebase.
-Select widget from Home screen menu.
-It will ask for permission when you are using it for the First time.
Before uninstalling widget make sure to disable admin permissions in Location & security > Select device admin > Lock Screen Widget
This is pro version of Lock Screen, which has no ads and more icons to choose from!
Attention: You need to refer to the uninstall guide in this app before uninstalling it.
The widget will show events of the visible calendars in the default calendar app. Change the calendars in the app to change what should be visible in the widget.
The colors at the left of the text shows what calendar the event comes from.
GUI for Customization and choosing calendars is now under development!
NFCSecure is a simple and easy to use NFC lockscreen. When activated, rather than inputting a password, pin numbr, etc, simply scan your associated NFC tag and th device instantly unlocks. Of course, if you dont have your tag, we provide a fast pin, and gmail login fallback method to ensure that you ALWAYS have access to your device.
NFCSecure offers Android users a fast and easy way to protect their devices. By utilizing NFC technology, NFCSecure prevents access to any of the phone or tablet’s functions until an associated NFC tag is scanned. The app can be used in place of inconvenient PIN/Password unlocking or in combination with them to enable two-factor authentication. Stop walking around unprotected, and install NFCSecure today!
This application comes as a time limited trial, with many options for unlocking the full app, as well as additional in game upgrades.
If you're looking for cool tags to use with this application, check out dangerousthings.com
- Fast NFC unlock of Android devices
- Easily pair your device with multiple NFC tags
- Option to disable lockscreen widgets (Android 4.2+)
- Optional NFC lock based on time since locked.
- Optional NFC lock based on number of unlocks.
- Optional NFC lock based on number of failed unlock attempts.
- Option to bypass NFC scan by typing Gmail credentials (i.e. for lost NFC tags)
- Option to bypass NFC scan by typing saved PIN (i.e. for lost NFC tags)
- Locale/Takser plugin.
- Fine tuned call management settings.
- Customizable lock screen.
- Cloud key backup and restore.
- Cloud settings backup and restore.
- YubiCo YubiKey NEO support.
- Personalized Security Reports
- "Protected Networks" - Setup a network to prevent NFCSecure from being triggered.
- "Protected Devices" - Setup a bluetoothe to prevent NFCSecure from being triggered while connected.
-Any NFC-enabled Android device running 4.0+
-One or more NFC tags with read/write access
-- Required for version verification and authentication with App Engine (Coming soon!)
-- Required for locking the device when you complete a reboot
-- For NFC
-- Required for handling of phone calls
-- Used for App Engine authentication (Coming soon!)
-- Required for password verification. Do not fret, your password is never exposed to us, the only data we are given is whether the password we supply (input by you) if correct or not.
-- Required to get a list of the accounts on the device for possible authentication.
nfc, nfc lock, nfc unlock, nfc security, nfc ring, nfc tag, lock, lockscreen, unlock, protect, protection, anti-spy, secure, security, two-factor, multi-factor
This app is an extension to Month Calendar Widget, a popular calendar widget in Play Store, downloaded by more than 1.7 million users. It has no use if you don't install MCW first.
If you haven't done it yet, download it for free from http://goo.gl/EqZRah.
If you are already a MCW user please make sure you have updated it to the latest version, as extensions are available only from version 1.5.5.
**** IMPORTANT NOTE TO HTC ONE USERS ****
Currently this app installs correctly in HTC One devices, but it may not show up in the list of available lockscreen widgets. I'm researching this problem. Sorry for the hassle.
HOW TO PUT THE WIDGET IN THE LOCKSCREEN
1. Access your device's lockscreen pressing the Power button
2. Swipe to the left-most page and touch the "+" icon
3. Select "Month Calendar Widget" from the list of available widgets to add it
4. (Optional) You can rearrange the placement of the calendar by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the right.
Android 4.4 users: make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your Security settings.
If you have problems installing/using this extension, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
Waze Shortcuts is a Home/Lock screen widget that allows you to quickly start navigation to your favourite places using Waze.
Just predefine your favourite locations
and that's it - you're ready to go.
* Home screen widget supported (all versions)
* Lock screen widget supported (4.2+)
* For any problem/request contact me at email@example.com
waze,home screen,lock screen,shortcuts,navigate
Big changes to preferences means you cannot update automatically. This is a one time upgrade and will not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Today is a set of minimal, transparent calendar widgets for Android. It includes both an Agenda view, and a Monthly view for display your events.
Today syncs with your Google Calendar to show your upcoming events in a beautiful list/grid, on both your home screen and your lock screen. Today Calendar widgets support both a Agenda style calendar widget, aswell as a grid styled calendar widget.
Choose which calendars you would like to show, and over what timeframe and Today will handle the rest.
Today is fully resizable, and has both a light and dark theme so it can integrate seamlessly into and home screen layout you're currently using.
Du Battery Saver Pro version automates features from the Free version and adds up to 20% more battery life. Schedule power saving mode by power level or by time. Slow down CPU, remove power hogging apps and update device settings to boost your battery time.
You deserve a prolonged battery! You can search & try our FREE version before purchase.
★WE'RE PROUD TO RELEASE V3.0, A DRAMATIC UPGRADE YOU MUST CHECK OUT!★
====Thank YOU! We're Moving on, with YOU! Android 4.2 SUPPORTED!====
===Major New Features===
1. Revolutionary UI design of Main page
2. Brand new reform of the Smart Widgets
3. Whole redesign of the Settings page
4. One tap optimization following battery saver analysis
5. More manual optimization offered after analysis
===Only for PRO===
★ Intelligent mode-switching: e.g.
- adjusted to Long Standby on low battery level;
- go into your preset mode according to your schedule;
★ Regularly closing power-draining tasks;
- Set the interval of background tasks cleaning;
- Need to leave some apps running background? Add them into ignore list.
★ Slow down CPU during screenlock; (ROOT devices only);
✔3 new powerful battery Widget s:
- One-tap optimizer (task killer widget)
- NEW designed battery display & mode switch
- premium ON/OFF switches;
It's an easy battery saver by using one-tap battery widget, and extend 15% more usage time by switching battery saving modes, also go with one-tap power widget.
✔ Optimizing your battery use in 3 preset Modes:
- General Mode(Basic network function opened, meet normal battery saving needs);
- Long Standby (Close all except dialing and SMS, prolong battery to the longest standby time);
- Sleep Mode(Close all except clock, save battery a lot while sleeping);
✔ Customize your own mode, setup whatever you prefer and find out the most suitable one!
✔ Battery indicator, Battery Level in % in Status Bar, will turn to RED when < 20%;
✔Estimated report of the remaining time;
✔Ringtone reminder for different battery status;
Always be a close secretary (or juice defender), reminding you to save more juice and have a 2x battery usage time.
✔ Most detailed analysis of power consumption, not just apps, but also the hardwares (CPU, screen, sensor, WiFi, radio), the most professional battery monitor (battery notifier) so far;
★ One-Key diagnostic, a unbelievable foolproof way of battery saving.
★ Healthy charging to extend battery life. (e.g. hints for charging or de-plugging the charger).
- launch Du Battery Saver to start charging when battery lower than 20%.
- At least 1 healthy charge per month to extend battery life .
☆ Unlike other battery saving app, Du Battery Saver provides a professional method of battery management by analyzing the power consumption of all the hardware modules, and above all, intelligent tools would be provided for extend battery usage.
As a battery saver (a.k.a. battery booster / battery improver), it excels its peers!
Please follow us on: http://www.facebook.com/dubatterysaver
Questions about DU Battery Saver?
Visit http://www.duapps.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send us email, not just leave comment, so that we can reach you for assistance.
Swipe the panel out from the edge of the lockscreen and any screen(optional), and then launch the apps you want. It's fast and convenient to launch apps with Swipe Panel.
- Add apps to the panel
- Personalize panel transparence
- Customize app lable
- Customize panel's swiping response area
- Long press icons, then tap icon to delete
more features will keep coming ...
- supports switches
- Add any number of apps & switches
Feel free to contact us if you have any problems or suggestions.
More from developer
Mr. Bo Jingles.
All Google+ fans will recognize him from their notification window but to all of you who are not Google+ fans, he is just a cool way to dress up your phone.
All permissions are just for the inapp purchase. One purchase unlocks all the premium bells.