To make the most of this widget you will need to have contact photos set, and if they're high resolution then crank up the size of the widget for a cool photo frame effect!
There is an in-app purchase if you want more configuration (different groups, etc) but the widget is 100% usable without it so give it a try and see if you like it!
Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget - now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Facebook)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
The goal is to walk 10,000 steps everyday and this watch face helps you track your progress with a simple glance. As you walk, the watch face changes color.
To activate, first please make sure your android wear device is connected and updated to Android 5.0. If you do not see "Addicted by Frinkonium" among the available watch faces, then make sure to resync apps through the android wear app on your phone.
To enable tracking, please go to the settings for the Addicted by Frinkonium watchface and sign into Google Fit.
Mr. Bo Jingles.
All Google+ fans will recognize him from their notification window but to all of you who are not Google+ fans, he is just a cool way to dress up your phone.
All permissions are just for the inapp purchase. One purchase unlocks all the premium bells.