Journal + Notepad + Organizer
Orange Diary is an easy-to-use daily journal app that helps you organize all your ideas and information in your phone. Orange Diary lets you take journal entries, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice, etc ....
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
• Manage entries using
. Multi level folders
. Entry calendar
. Trash bin
. Reminder (Sound alarm, status notification)
(Photo, image, video, audio, voice recording, tasks, expenses)
. Background colors
. Date/time/currency format
. Text color
. Text size
• Import & Export
. Import from File (Text and CSV format)
. Import from Google Drive
. Export to Email/Text
. Export to Google Drive (Spreadsheet and Document format)
. Export to Google Calendar (individual entry)
. Export to Google Blogger (individual entry)
• Backup & Restore
. Scheduled backup
. Online backup (Dropbox)
. Data transfer
. App widget (4x1)
. Passcode lock
. Simple task list
. Simple expense list
My Day is a simple journal/note/diary application to help you keep a chronological record of what happened throughout your day!
LOTS OF UPDATES COMING SOON!
* Fonts, sizes and colors
* Sorting, backup, restore
* Export & Import (CSV, Text, DB)
Write offers both a minimalist writing interface that allows you to focus on what you are currently writing and a proper Android 4.0+ style interface for managing your notes/journal entries.
It has the features which should be in an Android text editor: clean interface, word count, proper Android appearance and searching your notes.
It is one of CNET's "Best Android notepad apps for students".
✔ Fullscreen mode
When you want to focus you can hide the action bar and go to the fullscreen mode. In this mode you will see just your writing (and the onscreen keyboard if you are using it). There is an additional fullscreen view mode, where you can read text with editing disabled.
✔ Automatic Saving
Notes save when you go back to the main screen, when you switch to another App or go to the Home Screen.
✔ Word and Character count
So you can keep track of how much you've written. View statistics via the menu.
✔ Quickly create new versions of notes
You can create a copy of a note at the tap of a button. And delete notes (after confirmation) quickly.
You can export notes in HTML format to your external storage/SD card (ideal if you want to edit them in Word/Pages/OpenOffice Writer).
✔ Easy note/journal entry management
Notes are ordered by standard last-edited-first order and with a tap of your left thumb you can filter by date. In the latest version you can also order by creation date (Journal style). You can also do a text search to locate particular notes/entries.
✔ (Bluetooth) Keyboards
Keyboards work really well with Write. With a physical keyboard the fullscreen mode really is fullscreen (or as close as Android allows). Keyboard shortcuts for common actions.
✔ Onscreen keyboard
Auto-correct is enabled (with a physical keyboard it is disabled) for more accurate writing.
Using Android's share feature Write is ideal for the preparation of blog entries, emails or other text. Just tap on share to send it to many applications:
Works really well with...
But should work in similar applications too. It uses a standard Android sharing 'Intent'.
If you are a Dropbox user checkout Write Notebook as this offers full background sync, support for phones and a new interface.
★ Everything is private by default (though can be later shared).
★ Capture thoughts and ideas as you constrain yourself to very short "micro" entries.
★ Want an idea for something to write about? Hit the prompt button ("!") and get a short suggestion.
If you want a fully featured note App, with online sync and so on, I personally recommend Evernote. However, if you want a simple, easy to use App which forces you to be concise and which allows you to quickly share journal entries/notes via Twitter, SMS and so on, then microJournal is ideal.
☆ Tap a saved note to share it.
☆ Hold on a saved note to edit it, clone it (start editing a copy of it) or to delete it.
☆ Export and import to and from SD card to allow you to backup/restore your entries.
☆ Premium export to word processors, blogs and email now available (requires purchase of key app).
☆ The main functions of the app will remain free (including backup facility).
☆ There are several extra features to thank those who support the development of the App including extra settings (character limit, skip menu) and extra export options.
"very good !!!!!!!"
"Love it. I use it a few million times a day."
"Minimalistic and beautiful!"
"LOVE this app from the moment I first used it. I tried out half-a-dozen journaling apps, and this is the one I kept. Love the simplicity & no-frills!"
"I use this as a real journal. Capturing short, quick thoughts right as they happen just works so much better than trying to remember at day's end."
- calendar view
- search by text in the notes, date range and star rating
- application locking and privacy with password for all the notes
- 7 font size adjustments
- SD import/export and backup of the notes
- send journal notes to Email
- 3 star classification system on each note
- supports English, French, Spanish, German, Romanian and Italian language
- install on SD card for Android 2.2 and newer
Premium version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi". The paid app can synchronize the notes to a Windows/PC version of the software via USB cable. Paid app is also ad-free. Your existing notes can be exported and in the paid version.
Internet access - required to display ads
Read phone state - required to display ads
View network state - required to display ads
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the SD card
Reflect on the past
Visualize the future
But remain conscientiously concerned on the present.
Be a DayCatcher.
The DayCatcher App
DayCatcher is a new people-centric Note Taking, Journal and Diary app designed to help you organize large amounts of information in an intelligent and personal way.
One key feature that sets DayCatcher apart from the competition is you can link 'Contacts' or 'People' to your notes to develop a relationship database, like a CRM.
The 'Sentiment Slider' is also an option for your notes if you want to track emotion at the time of entry.
You can also set your notes for 'follow-up' at a later date to keep on top of your personal or professional network.
DayCatcher Journal is the great organizational note taking app you've been looking for.
DayCatcher is currently a free, ad supported app. Upgrade to Pro to enable notification reminders, remove ads, and support further development.
Capture what Matters, with DayCatcher.
The DayCatcher Mindset
The DayCatcher mindset revolves around the theme of being constantly present in the moment. Clearly focused on what is in front of them, the DayCatcher is in a great position to affect change and make a difference in the world. The DayCatcher can act with a sense of clarity and intention that can only be achieved with conscious effort and a sound system.
The DayCatcher mindset understands the need for meaningful relationships, and is always looking to deepen them.
The DayCatcher understands the speed at which information flows and has developed a system to capture relevant information into a trusted system for future reference and action. It is through this system a DayCatcher can remain focused on the present and keep their clarity.
The DayCatcher is looking for ways to cut through all the noise and develop a laser focus on the things that really matter....
Are you a DayCatcher?
In addition to keeping track of your reminders for you, Life Journal allows you to record miscellaneous events in custom journals, allowing you to keep track of anything that matter to you, in as much detail as you care to have.
Life Journal lets you decide how insistent you want the reminder notifications to be, from keeping the notification active until all is done, to never getting any notification.
NEWEST REMINDER ON TOP
Life Journal recognizes that it takes time to deal with some things, and places newer reminders on top to ensure you'll notice them.
KEEP REMINDER LOGS
Whenever you perform or skip a task, Life Journal keeps a record, allowing you to easily go back and see what you did (or not) and when.
RECORD IMPORTANT EVENTS
Life Journal also allows you to record any event you wish to, and to organize these in separate journals.
• Create as many journals as you need
• Backup and restore all data
- Widgets and Shortcuts for quick text, photo, video and sound notes from the home screen
- integrated To Do list and password for privacy
- take photos, video and record audio directly into your journal notes
- attach photos, video, audio, and other files to your journal notes
- save notes in PDF format
- handwriting draw pad for Samsung Galaxy / Note S Pen
- integrated Aviary photo editing
- split screen option for tablets and large displays
- notes organizer with drag and drop to sliding categories menu
- import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
- import text directly from files
- use Text to Speech to read notes
- set reminder with LED and vibrate notification for selected journal notes
- classify and search the journal notes by category and number of stars
- backup your journal notes on device or online
- send journal notes to Email, SMS text messaging, Google Calendar™ and save to SD card/USB Storage
- share and export notes to external apps like Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote® and Google Drive™
- insert GPS location in the note
- text style (bold, underline, italic)
- set text size and color
- customizable start options as new journal note, full journal listing, calendar or ToDo listing
- scan NFC tags, smart posters, business cards on NFC enabled phones
- supports Chinese, English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian language
Demo version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi" and select Diary Notes Multimedia. The notes taken with the demo version can be exported to the paid app.
Internet access - required to synchronize notes with a PC via USB cable and for import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
Fine (GPS) Location - allows insertion of the current GPS location in a note
Record Audio - allows attachment of audio notes
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the device and to store the media files
Near Field Communications - allows the scanning of NFC tags directly into a note
Vibrator - used for reminder notifications
Install shortcuts - allows creating a shortcut for a note on the Home screen
Your Google accounts - needed for export and backup to Google Drive
* Passwords and encryption
* Different font typefaces, sizes and colors
* Sorting, backup and restore features
DEMO LIMITED TO 15 JOURNAL ENTRIES
My Journal is a manager of diaries that adapts to your needs. Using it is as easy as creating a diary dedicated to a specific topic (e.g., for personal use, work,...) and start writing.
Your notes will be registered at the time, always maintaining an organization by date. Thanks to the paging system, My Journal allows you to visualize as many entries as you want, making navigation as simple as possible.
These are the possibilities offered by My Journal:
-You can protect your application with a password.
-You can create as many diaries as you need.
-You will visualize all entries for a diary in list format with paging system.
-You can create new entries for each day, read and edit them whenever you want.
-The appearance will be adjusted to your liking, choosing between several colors.
-You will have the possibility to send a backup copy of all diary entries, or single notes, by mail.
-You can choose where to save your data, in internal memory or external memory.
All these features, and many more that will come in future updates, are at your fingertips.
We hope your assessment with great enthusiasm, whether good or bad. If you find a bug in the application, do not hesitate to contact us by mail, we will be happy to assist you and solve your problem.
Create tasks, one time or recurring and get notified.
Search for journals and protect access to your journals
by enabling password. Auto backup your database to SD card.
- Write and view journals.
- Create, schedule and view tasks.
- Task notifications.
- Calendar view.
- Set first day of week in calendar views.
- Search for journals and tasks.
- Take photo, audio, video and save.
- Auto/Manual Backup and Restore.
- Export journals.
- Email journals.
- Finger paint notes.
- Password protection.
- Speech to text.
- Labels on journals and tasks.
- UI adjusted for tablets.
It allows you to attach multiple audio, video recordings, photographs and location with each entry.
It can be used to record details of some project or even for recording audio/video diary.
This is a free version with some limitations (given below).
The Key features are:
1. Create multiple journals (example, Personal, Travel, Work, etc.) for easy categorization.
2. Each Journal can have unlimited entries, sorted by date and time.
3. With each entry you can store one or more audio, video or photographs as attachment. Location information can also be stored.
4. Individual Journals can be password protected for privacy.
5. Convenient Swipe feature to view entry details.
6. Backup and Restore journals on SD Card.
7. Backup and restore individual Journals. You can use the Journal backups to share it with your friends/family.
8. A journal entry can be shared by sending it as email along with the attachments. The photo attachments can be sent ("Share" menu) to social sites like Facebook or on WhatsApp messenger. The note text will be copied on clipboard for pasting it in the other app.
9. Support for date and text filters
10. Master PIN for resetting password of a Journal.
11. Directly store attachments (photos or videos) in this app from any app using Android's Share functionality.
12. Gallery view for viewing all the attachments of a journal.
13. Export all attachments of a Journal in a folder
14. Set reminders for future date entries. This app will generate a notification at the specified date & time. The turning on/off of sound, vibration & LED can be controlled from the Settings screen.
Free Version Limitations:
1. Only 2 Journals allowed.
2. Only 2 attachments per entry allowed.
3. Only current location can be stored with an entry. Any other location cannot be selected from the map.
4. Using Android's Share functionality you can add only one attachment (photo or video) at a time from other apps. Premium version supports adding multiple attachments at a time.
You can download the premium version ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ms.kshah.audiologs.plus&hl=en ) to overcome the above limitations.
Note that this app does not show any adds.
* Choose a bold, inspiring Bad Girl alias as your password.
* Organize entries by Topic and Mood.
* Choose from 4 different journal themes.
* Customize your text style, size, and color.
* Search entries for words or phrases.
* Add photos from your image library—then Bad Girl-ize them with sassy stickers.
* Email entries (with photos) to the world.
* Take a snapshot and save it to your library or send as an eCard.
* Need instant privacy or the illusion of innocence? Just hit the Panic! button.
* Want to destroy the evidence or have a healing ceremony? Watch a page go up in flames!
PLUS… 3 adorably addictive mini games!
* Ask a Bad Girl! (Get entertaining advice from 4 certifiably-bad experts!)
* Daily Challenge (Spin the wheel and get inspired!)
* Sticker Sets (100 customizable color illustrations to accessorize your entries and Bad Girl-ize your photos.) Live the Bad Girl dream, write about it—and tell all your friends!
“An attitude of gratitude brings great things.”
― Yogi Bhajan
• ** NEW & EXCLUSIVE ** Add text to an image that relates to your gratitude entry to a new photo, from your gallery, or choose from one of the beautiful images in the My Gratitude Journal gallery!
• ** NEW & EXCLUSIVE ** Your choice to set a daily alarm to remind you to practice gratitude
• ** COMING SOON ** Safe keep everything securely & privately on the web!
• Choose any day in the calendar and write an entry about anything you're grateful about
• We’ve made it possible for you to write more than one gratitude per day
• View all your gratitudes on all three available screen modes, as well as the images you’ve attached to them
• Easy viewing on calendar mode to see how many days you've been grateful
• Share your gratitudes with the people who made you feel that way, or just to those you love
>>> What's the secret to happiness? <<<
It's not having specific material things. It's not reaching a certain level of success either. Those who are the happiest are those who are grateful for what they have. My Gratitude Journal is an easy way to foster gratitude within yourself and reap the benefits of having a grateful spirit in your daily life.
>>> How you can use My Gratitude Journal to improve Your Life <<<
“16 years ago I started a gratitude journal and I will have to say it was the single most important thing I believe I have done."
― Oprah Winfrey
Bringing gratitude into your life is much easier than you think. All it requires is taking some time out daily to think about what you were given over the course of the day. Gratitude doesn't have to be for tangible things like gifts or favors. You can feel grateful for a kind smile that a stranger gave you that brightened your day, a clear blue sky that boosted your spirits or delicious foods that you savored at a meal. The more you think about gratitude, the more good things you will find to be grateful for, and over time, you'll find that everything from your mood to your energy level to your outlook on life improves.
>>> Why My Gratitude Journal was made <<<
"When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears."
― Anthony Robbins
The My Gratitude Journal app was created by a team that originally began studying the benefits of gratitude to improve their own individual lives. While researching happiness and well being, we stumbled upon many scientific investigations that showed a powerful link between gratitude and happiness. One of the most famous of these is a study conducted by two psychiatrists and published in the peer-reviewed journal "Psychiatry." The study found that when people took time every day to reflect upon things that they were grateful for, they enjoyed a greater sense of well being and led fuller, happier lives.
After reading about the benefits of gratitude, we were inspired to create a gratitude app that we could use to foster feelings of gratitude in ourselves while helping others do the same.
>>> How My Gratitude Journal Can Help You <<<
Writing down the things for which you are grateful makes them more real in your mind. Using a gratitude app allows you to look back on the good things in your life when you need a mental boost. My Gratitude Journal makes keeping a written record of your blessings incredibly simple. You can create entries on your smart phone or tablet wherever you go, so that you can use those spare moments of downtime to reflect on the things for which you are grateful. You can also make notes as things happen and then spend time at the end of the day re-reading your list, and because your app is on your digital device, you can be sure that it will remain private.
Other results of a study indicated that keeping a gratitude list and expressing daily gratitude exercises resulted in higher personal levels of:
More from developer
● Write or draw your own content.
● Capture images from Flickr, Google images, Corbis or any of your favourite web sites.
● Include videos from YouTube.
● Add text.
● Associate your journal with an event in your calendar.
● Share pages via your favourite social networks including Facebook.
● Pinch to rotate/resize/move images and text.
● Pinch to zoom/move page.
● Full animated undo/redo support.
● Fully compatible with the HTC Flyer stylus.
● Compatibility with the Samsung Galaxy Note SPen coming soon in the full version.
Watch the video:
Learn more about Sueneti Arc Journal:
* Screen shots are taken from the full version of the app.