Journal + Notepad + Organizer
Orange Diary is an easy-to-use daily journal app that helps you organize all your ideas and information in your phone. Orange Diary lets you take journal entries, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice, etc ....
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
• Manage entries using
. Multi level folders
. Entry calendar
. Trash bin
. Reminder (Sound alarm, status notification)
(Photo, image, video, audio, voice recording, tasks, expenses)
. Background colors
. Date/time/currency format
. Text color
. Text size
• Import & Export
. Import from File (Text and CSV format)
. Import from Google Drive
. Export to Email/Text
. Export to Google Drive (Spreadsheet and Document format)
. Export to Google Calendar (individual entry)
. Export to Google Blogger (individual entry)
• Backup & Restore
. Scheduled backup
. Online backup (Dropbox)
. Data transfer
. App widget (4x1)
. Passcode lock
. Simple task list
. Simple expense list
- Widgets and Shortcuts for quick text, photo, video and sound notes from the home screen
- tap date to add notes in past or future diary entries
- integrated To Do list and password for privacy
- take photos, video and record audio directly into your journal notes
- attach photos, video, audio, and other files to your journal notes
- save notes in PDF format
- handwriting draw pad for Samsung Galaxy / Note S Pen
- integrated Aviary photo editing
- split screen option for tablets and large displays
- notes organizer with drag and drop to sliding categories menu
- import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
- import text directly from files
- use Text to Speech to read notes
- set reminder with LED and vibrate notification for selected journal notes
- classify and search the journal notes by category and number of stars
- backup your journal notes on device or online
- send journal notes to Email, SMS text messaging, Google Calendar™ and save to SD card/USB Storage
- share and export notes to external apps like Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote® and Google Drive™
- insert GPS location in the note
- text style (bold, underline, italic)
- set text size and color
- customizable start options as new journal note, full journal listing, calendar or ToDo listing
- scan NFC tags, smart posters, business cards on NFC enabled phones
- supports Chinese, English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian language
Demo version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi" and select Diary Notes Multimedia. The notes taken with the demo version can be exported to the paid app.
Internet access - required to synchronize notes with a PC cable and for import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
Fine (GPS) Location - allows insertion of the current GPS location in a note
Record Audio - allows attachment of audio notes
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the device and to store the media files
Near Field Communications - allows the scanning of NFC tags directly into a note
Vibrator - used for reminder notifications
Install shortcuts - allows creating a shortcut for a note on the Home screen
Your Google accounts - needed for export and backup to Google Drive
My Day is a simple journal/note/diary application to help you keep a chronological record of what happened throughout your day!
LOTS OF UPDATES COMING SOON!
* Fonts, sizes and colors
* Sorting, backup, restore
* Export & Import (CSV, Text, DB)
- calendar view
- search by text in the notes, date range and star rating
- tap date to add notes in past or future diary
- application locking and privacy with password for all the notes
- 7 font size adjustments
- SD import/export and backup of the notes
- send journal notes to Email
- 3 star classification system on each note
- supports English, French, Spanish, German, Romanian and Italian language
- install on SD card for Android 2.2 and newer
Premium version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi". The paid app can synchronize the notes to a Windows/PC version of the software via USB cable. Paid app is also ad-free. Your existing notes can be exported and in the paid version.
Internet access - required to display ads
Read phone state - required to display ads
View network state - required to display ads
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the SD card
★ Everything is private by default (though can be later shared).
★ Capture thoughts and ideas as you constrain yourself to very short "micro" entries.
★ Want an idea for something to write about? Hit the prompt button ("!") and get a short suggestion.
If you want a fully featured note App, with online sync and so on, I personally recommend Evernote. However, if you want a simple, easy to use App which forces you to be concise and which allows you to quickly share journal entries/notes via Twitter, SMS and so on, then microJournal is ideal.
☆ Tap a saved note to share it.
☆ Hold on a saved note to edit it, clone it (start editing a copy of it) or to delete it.
☆ Export and import to and from SD card to allow you to backup/restore your entries.
☆ Premium export to word processors, blogs and email now available (requires purchase of key app).
☆ The main functions of the app will remain free (including backup facility).
☆ There are several extra features to thank those who support the development of the App including extra settings (character limit, skip menu) and extra export options.
"very good !!!!!!!"
"Love it. I use it a few million times a day."
"Minimalistic and beautiful!"
"LOVE this app from the moment I first used it. I tried out half-a-dozen journaling apps, and this is the one I kept. Love the simplicity & no-frills!"
"I use this as a real journal. Capturing short, quick thoughts right as they happen just works so much better than trying to remember at day's end."
Write offers both a minimalist writing interface that allows you to focus on what you are currently writing and a proper Android 4.0+ style interface for managing your notes/journal entries.
It has the features which should be in an Android text editor: clean interface, word count, proper Android appearance and searching your notes.
It is one of CNET's "Best Android notepad apps for students".
✔ Fullscreen mode
When you want to focus you can hide the action bar and go to the fullscreen mode. In this mode you will see just your writing (and the onscreen keyboard if you are using it). There is an additional fullscreen view mode, where you can read text with editing disabled.
✔ Automatic Saving
Notes save when you go back to the main screen, when you switch to another App or go to the Home Screen.
✔ Markdown Support
Markdown is a way of adding formatting to plain text and additional features such as HTML links. Write optionally (activate via the settings menu) treats your notes as Markdown and (in Android 4.0+) highlights some of the major elements such as titles while editing.
✔ Word and Character count
So you can keep track of how much you've written. View statistics via the menu.
✔ Quickly create new versions of notes
You can create a copy of a note at the tap of a button. And delete notes (after confirmation) quickly.
You can export notes in HTML format to your external storage/SD card (ideal if you want to edit them in Word/Pages/OpenOffice Writer).
✔ Easy note/journal entry management
Notes are ordered by standard last-edited-first order and with a tap of your left thumb you can filter by date. In the latest version you can also order by creation date (Journal style). You can also do a text search to locate particular notes/entries.
✔ (Bluetooth) Keyboards
Keyboards work really well with Write. With a physical keyboard the fullscreen mode really is fullscreen (or as close as Android allows). Keyboard shortcuts for common actions.
✔ Onscreen keyboard
Auto-correct is enabled (with a physical keyboard it is disabled) for more accurate writing.
Using Android's share feature Write is ideal for the preparation of blog entries, emails or other text. Just tap on share to send it to many applications (most Android Apps support the standard text sharing mechanism used).
An additional manual spell check option (and auto-correction-off option) is available for Android 4.0+ (the spell check depends on Android 4.0+).
✔ Android L Support
I'm planning on updating this to properly use Android L on compatible devices (the new version of Android which will probably be released around October 2014) on or soon after launch.
If you are a Dropbox user checkout Write Notebook as this offers full background sync, support for phones and a new interface.
The look and feel are classic Moleskine; the digital capabilities are inspiring. Enjoy all the things you usually do with your Moleskine journals, and send your creations out into the world, page after page.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. All inquiries will be read and replied to. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this latest edition.
• Classic Moleskine style
• Signature Inner Pocket to store favorite images and text. Includes image import and access to the built-in camera
• Portrait and landscape modes.
• Classic Moleskine paper selection—plain, ruled, squared—plus templates from the popular Weekly Planner and Storyboard Notebook
• Passcode protection available for single pages or for each notebook
• Artist toolset (paintbrush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen, highlighter)
• Fully-featured color picker gives full artistic control, with value slide, opacity slide and Moleskine notebook ivory-colored paper background for easier color selection
• Classic Moleskine ribbon bookmark
• Easy project sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy sync to Evernote and backup to Dropbox
• Unlimited page-adding capability—never run out of room.
• Multiple undo and redo
• Fully editable library in thumbnail and list mode
• Unlimited journal creation capability—make as many journals as you like!
• Calendar Reminder feature available to recall notes and meetings written on the notebook.
• Shortcuts feature for single pages or notebook available.
The Wine Journal, first in a series of your favorite Passion Journals faithfully reproduced in digital format is now available with version 2.0 of the Moleskine Journal on your tablet.
Reflect on the past
Visualize the future
But remain conscientiously concerned on the present.
Be a DayCatcher.
The DayCatcher App
DayCatcher is a new people-centric Note Taking, Journal and Diary app designed to help you organize large amounts of information in an intelligent and personal way.
One key feature that sets DayCatcher apart from the competition is you can link 'Contacts' or 'People' to your notes to develop a relationship database, like a CRM.
The 'Sentiment Slider' is also an option for your notes if you want to track emotion at the time of entry.
You can also set your notes for 'follow-up' at a later date to keep on top of your personal or professional network.
DayCatcher Journal is the great organizational note taking app you've been looking for.
DayCatcher is currently a free, ad supported app. Upgrade to Pro to enable notification reminders, remove ads, and support further development.
Capture what Matters, with DayCatcher.
The DayCatcher Mindset
The DayCatcher mindset revolves around the theme of being constantly present in the moment. Clearly focused on what is in front of them, the DayCatcher is in a great position to affect change and make a difference in the world. The DayCatcher can act with a sense of clarity and intention that can only be achieved with conscious effort and a sound system.
The DayCatcher mindset understands the need for meaningful relationships, and is always looking to deepen them.
The DayCatcher understands the speed at which information flows and has developed a system to capture relevant information into a trusted system for future reference and action. It is through this system a DayCatcher can remain focused on the present and keep their clarity.
The DayCatcher is looking for ways to cut through all the noise and develop a laser focus on the things that really matter....
Are you a DayCatcher?
* Passwords and encryption
* Different font typefaces, sizes and colors
* Sorting, backup and restore features
DEMO LIMITED TO 15 JOURNAL ENTRIES
My Journal is a manager of diaries that adapts to your needs. Using it is as easy as creating a diary dedicated to a specific topic (e.g., for personal use, work,...) and start writing.
Your notes will be registered at the time, always maintaining an organization by date. Thanks to the paging system, My Journal allows you to visualize as many entries as you want, making navigation as simple as possible.
These are the possibilities offered by My Journal:
-You can protect your application with a password.
-You can create as many diaries as you need.
-You will visualize all entries for a diary in list format with paging system.
-You can create new entries for each day, read and edit them whenever you want.
-The appearance will be adjusted to your liking, choosing between several colors.
-You will have the possibility to send a backup copy of all diary entries, or single notes, by mail.
-You can choose where to save your data, in internal memory or external memory.
All these features, and many more that will come in future updates, are at your fingertips.
We hope your assessment with great enthusiasm, whether good or bad. If you find a bug in the application, do not hesitate to contact us by mail, we will be happy to assist you and solve your problem.
In addition to keeping track of your reminders for you, Life Journal allows you to record miscellaneous events in custom journals, allowing you to keep track of anything that matter to you, in as much detail as you care to have.
Life Journal lets you decide how insistent you want the reminder notifications to be, from keeping the notification active until all is done, to never getting any notification.
NEWEST REMINDER ON TOP
Life Journal recognizes that it takes time to deal with some things, and places newer reminders on top to ensure you'll notice them.
KEEP REMINDER LOGS
Whenever you perform or skip a task, Life Journal keeps a record, allowing you to easily go back and see what you did (or not) and when.
RECORD IMPORTANT EVENTS
Life Journal also allows you to record any event you wish to, and to organize these in separate journals.
• Create as many journals as you need
• Backup and restore all data
It allows you to attach multiple audio, video recordings, photographs and location with each entry.
It can be used to record details of some project or even for recording audio/video diary.
This is a free version with some limitations (given below).
The Key features are:
1. Create multiple journals (example, Personal, Travel, Work, etc.) for easy categorization.
2. Each Journal can have unlimited entries, sorted by date and time.
3. With each entry you can store one or more audio, video or photographs as attachment. Location information can also be stored.
4. Individual Journals can be password protected for privacy.
5. Convenient Swipe feature to view entry details.
6. Backup and Restore journals on SD Card.
7. Backup and restore individual Journals. You can use the Journal backups to share it with your friends/family.
8. A journal entry can be shared by sending it as email along with the attachments. The photo attachments can be sent ("Share" menu) to social sites like Facebook or on WhatsApp messenger. The note text will be copied on clipboard for pasting it in the other app.
9. Support for date and text filters
10. Master PIN for resetting password of a Journal.
11. Directly store attachments (photos or videos) in this app from any app using Android's Share functionality.
12. Gallery view for viewing all the attachments of a journal.
13. Export all attachments of a Journal in a folder
14. Set reminders for future date entries. This app will generate a notification at the specified date & time. The turning on/off of sound, vibration & LED can be controlled from the Settings screen.
Free Version Limitations:
1. Only 2 Journals allowed.
2. Only 2 attachments per entry allowed.
3. Only current location can be stored with an entry. Any other location cannot be selected from the map.
4. Using Android's Share functionality you can add only one attachment (photo or video) at a time from other apps. Premium version supports adding multiple attachments at a time.
You can download the premium version ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ms.kshah.audiologs.plus&hl=en ) to overcome the above limitations.
Note that this app does not show any adds.
Witnessed a beautiful sunset? Met a long-lost friend on the train? Got a brainwave that kept you awake at night? Capture and preserve all such wonderful moments & notes with A Day in Life- Journal.
Elegantly designed to look like a real-life journal, this visual journal app comes with several features that will make notes & diary writing an absolute treat.
* Weather & Location tagging to add a personal touch to your journal entries and notes.
* Add photos and images to your journal entries and notes. Import photos from your camera roll or just snap a photo as you create your journal entry.
* View all your journal entries and notes in 4 handy views:
- Visual Timeline: Browse through your journal entries & notes in a visual timeline view.
- Photo View: Flip through your diary entries & notes in collage style.
- Calendar View: View all journal entries and notes on a particular date.
- Favorites: See only your starred journal entries & notes.
With A Day in Life-Journal, you never have to forget a single special moment. Keep a diary of life's most interesting experiences and reminisce over your fondest memories.
Create UNLIMITED number of your OWN TEMPLATES to track your health records or condition. e.g. Record your Blood pressure, Weight, Cholesterol and Glucose - all in ONE app. You can even track your typical Diet, Calories or Exercise / Workout as templates for ONE tap to enter!!
ONE tap to export data once you sync the folder with PC.
You can plan Doctor's appointment by entering the symptoms and other info in the app that is at your fingertips when you visit Doctor. No more regrets about forgetting to tell an important information to your Doctor when you were at the office. Just open up the app! It works on Phones and Tablets too! Save time via dictations using the voice enabled keyboard. Supports dictation , voice, speech to text conversion. Just tap the Microphone key on keyboard.
Support for photo, audio, video, file attachments for health records. Use this for various purposes such as before and after treatment pictures/results. Take a picture of lab report, record audio/video, attach existing files etc.
You can even enter the appointment date/time and it gets synced to the Calendar on most devices! Say goodbye to Doctor's visit cancellation fees when you use this app. And all of the above can be done for all the family members! You can even send them text message, email or call right from the App about upcoming Doctor's appointment with just ONE tap.
Extremely fast and easy to search and use the app. You can enter ICE ( In case of emergency ) info as well. It is entirely up to you what you want to enter. You can enter as little or as much as possible. And there is more- You can even take a photo of your near and dear ones! And yes, you can use the app for your pet's information too. After all they are an integral part of your life.
For your peace of mind, you can even take the back up of the data and store at a safe place. Likewise, you can also restore the data form the back up to your device or to your loved one's device if they have the app too with few simple steps. You can even export and import data in CSV ( comma separated file ) format to store on your PC/Laptop or existing applications. Health record history file with nice looking HTML formatting can be created and saved on the SD card with a ONE tap. You can then either print, save or email/edit as you please. This allows you to share info with a therapist, babysitter, other extended family or physician. You can only share what you want to and delete the rest. Detailed HELP on how to use the app is always available a tap away in the Menu.
Please buy now at a LOW price available for a LIMITED time promotional SALE of the only comprehensive health organizer app in the market. Take control of your life by organizing your Family's health information. Buy for this father's day and help him with medical info tracking. Free up your mind of any worries and anxieties by recording and carrying the critical information with you all the time. Please contact us for any questions you may have, especially before leaving negative feedback. We are committed to help! We are dedicated to improve our lives by building software for mobile devices. Have a healthy time!
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL.
Like us on Facebook at
LifeStats automatically records every place you go and generates a daily journal of your activity.
Effortlessly understand where you spend your time and other cool statistics that will help you analyze and improve your life.
Have you wondered how long you stay at home or work, the name of the restaurant you visited last week, or where did that last Friday go? LifeStats will show you the list of places you've visited, and will automatically detect the context of each one.
Simply download the LifeStats app, run it and let LifeStats do the work – it is that easy!
So join us and start using your personalized data to have the life you want.
LifeStats uses state of the art location tracking technology, which is extremely battery efficient. As opposed to many other automatic lifelogging apps, it has no noticeable effect on your device's battery life.
LifeStats is powered by Foursquare.
● Write or draw your own content.
● Capture images from Flickr, Google images, Corbis or any of your favourite web sites.
● Include videos from YouTube.
● Add text.
● Associate your journal with an event in your calendar.
● Share pages via your favourite social networks including Facebook.
● Pinch to rotate/resize/move images and text.
● Pinch to zoom/move page.
● Full animated undo/redo support.
● Fully compatible with the HTC Flyer stylus.
● Compatibility with the Samsung Galaxy Note SPen coming soon in the full version.
Watch the video:
Learn more about Sueneti Arc Journal:
Join us on Facebook & Twitter:
* Screen shots are taken from the full version of the app.