Google Plus: http://plus.google.com/b/115342170929639150571/
PenSupremacy is the best handwriting app for android tablets. It is based on the best selling iPad app penultimate.(It is however not from the same developer and has no connection to penultimate). It feels just like taking handwritten notes on real paper. Take notes, save sketches and share your ideas with PenSupremacy.
1. SIMPLICITY : The user interface has been designed to keep it simple and intuitive to give you fast access to all the essential tools.
2. POWER : PenSupremacy gives you the power to enhance your productivity. You can easily convert your notes to PDF and email them or share them with other apps like Evernote. You can share your sketches easily with Facbook, Picasa, PicSay etc. Update: Import pictures from gallery, and use voice recognition ( Siri in iPhone slang) to take dictation.
3. STYLE : You get the coolest UI that looks second to a real notebook. You can change page design on the fly. Change the pen color by picking it from a cool color wheel.
Works on Honeycomb tablets such as galaxy tab and motorola xoom.
Please post your pictures and videos at the new google plus page
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* presentations (requires LecturePresentations to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
Journal + Notepad + Organizer
Orange Diary is an easy-to-use daily journal app that helps you organize all your ideas and information in your phone. Orange Diary lets you take journal entries, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice, etc ....
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
• Manage entries using
. Multi level folders
. Entry calendar
. Trash bin
. Reminder (Sound alarm, status notification)
(Photo, image, video, audio, voice recording, tasks, expenses)
. Background colors
. Date/time/currency format
. Text color
. Text size
• Import & Export
. Import from File (Text and CSV format)
. Import from Google Drive
. Export to Email/Text
. Export to Google Drive (Spreadsheet and Document format)
. Export to Google Calendar (individual entry)
. Export to Google Blogger (individual entry)
• Backup & Restore
. Scheduled backup
. Online backup (Dropbox)
. Data transfer
. App widget (4x1)
. Passcode lock
. Simple task list
. Simple expense list
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
- Multiple notebooks
- Export as pdf
- Import Image
- Set background
- Customize notebooks include color and name
- Quickly preview your notes by browsing thumbnail images in notebook
- Share individual note via apps like Gmail, Evernote, GNotes
- Different colors and size of pen
- Unlimited pages in notebook
MakeNotes is a notebook and writing application for taking hand written notes or drawing. Use MakeNotes the same way you would use a pen and paper. You can use your finger or a stylus (recommended). MakeNotes has a palm pad for resting your hand on while writing with a stylus.
- Unlimited notebooks
- Unlimited pages in each notebook
- Unlimited undo history
- Simple, easy to use. Just like pen and paper
- Choose colors and transparency
- Choose pen size
- Choose tool: pen, line, rectangle, circle, triangle
- Auto Shape Recognition. Draw shapes and MakeNotes turns them into real shapes automatically!
- Fast and light
- Make shopping lists. Draw illustrations. Take notes in class or anything else you can think of.
My Day is a simple journal/note/diary application to help you keep a chronological record of what happened throughout your day!
LOTS OF UPDATES COMING SOON!
* Fonts, sizes and colors
* Sorting, backup, restore
* Export & Import (CSV, Text, DB)
The look and feel are classic Moleskine; the digital capabilities are inspiring. Enjoy all the things you usually do with your Moleskine journals, and send your creations out into the world, page after page.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be read and replied to. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this latest edition.
• Classic Moleskine style
• Signature Inner Pocket to store favorite images and text. Includes image import and access to the built-in camera
• Portrait and landscape modes.
• Classic Moleskine paper selection—plain, ruled, squared—plus templates from the popular Weekly Planner and Storyboard Notebook
• Passcode protection available for single pages or for each notebook
• Artist toolset (paintbrush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen, highlighter)
• Fully-featured color picker gives full artistic control, with value slide, opacity slide and Moleskine notebook ivory-colored paper background for easier color selection
• Classic Moleskine ribbon bookmark
• Easy project sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy sync to Evernote and backup to Dropbox
• Unlimited page-adding capability—never run out of room.
• Multiple undo and redo
• Fully editable library in thumbnail and list mode
• Unlimited journal creation capability—make as many journals as you like!
• Calendar Reminder feature available to recall notes and meetings written on the notebook.
• Shortcuts feature for single pages or notebook available.
The Wine Journal, first in a series of your favorite Passion Journals faithfully reproduced in digital format is now available with version 2.0 of the Moleskine Journal on your tablet.
* Active pen (digitizer) support on ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer, Samsung Galaxy Note.
* Very fast response to pen strokes.
* "Fountain pen" mode supports pen pressure data, more pressure = thicker line (requires active pen)
* Double-finger tap to zoom.
* Two-finger move gesture.
* Pen strokes are vector art, zoom does not pixelate your writing.
* "Pen only" mode (optional) disables touch input while writing.
* Android hardware accelerated graphics.
* Open source (GPL), so your notes are not stuck in an opaque file format.
* PDF export (save to SD card, Evernote, Share).
* PNG (raster image) export.
* Can backup/restore your data.
* Ruled/Quad background paper
* Tagging for pages so you can group them together.
* Switch between multiple notebooks.
The n-trig active pen has been tested on the ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream, and the HTC Flyer. The Samsung S-pen has been tested on the Galaxy Note devices. The basic functionality should work on any Android tablet, but distinguishing pen from finger data and pressure sensitivity might not work on others. Please let me know your results if you try it on another tablet. See also http://code.google.com/p/android-quill/wiki/SupportedDevices
There is a thread on the XDA Developers forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1378625 and at the Lenovo forum http://forum.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets if you want to discuss anything.
You can also get the app for free (as in free speech) at http://code.google.com/p/android-quill
* Access Internet - for online sync
* Account manager - to show account in Android settings
* Read Profile - to read your own profile and suggest your name/email for Quill account
* More details at http://code.google.com/p/android-quill/wiki/Permissions
Flava is private note/journal application with personal timeline to seize your life by moments.
"Best Android Apps of 2013" - PCMAG.com
"Flava is a fun and quirky journaling app" - TheNextWeb
"Flava is fun, addictive, just the thing to get you started" - MacLife
"Flava is a beautiful little digital scrapbook on your phone" - AppAdvice
✔ Flava supports following features
: Text, photo, voice, video, location data, book/music/movie libraries, URL available for composition of a single page entry all at the same time
: Thematic icon & text tagging for fast and easy organization of pages
: Auto replay showing pictures from past moments with nice background music
: Exportation of selected pages of pictures within Flava timeline via facebook and twitter.
: In-app PIN lock and various sub features including photo geotagging & date stamping option
✔ Safely back-up your data & freely access it with various devices
: Entire Flava timeline can be safely backed-up using Flava’s own built-in cloud service
: Users can access backed-up timeline from different mobile devices and desktop browsers by simply logging in with their existing Flava account
✔ Many people use Flava as,
: Personal diary for freely jotting down personal thoughts & feelings
: Movie/book log with personal comments on favorite contents
: Dating journal for keeping moments spent with significant other
: Shared diary between couples in relationships
: Baby book for compiling photos and video clips of growing child
: Fashion scrap book for keeping records of one’s daily fashion choices and wish lists
Website : http://takeflava.com
Twitter : @takeflava
Facebook : facebook.com/takeflava
Email : email@example.com
- calendar view
- search by text in the notes, date range and star rating
- tap date to add notes in past or future diary
- application locking and privacy with password for all the notes
- 7 font size adjustments
- SD import/export and backup of the notes
- send journal notes to Email
- 3 star classification system on each note
- supports English, French, Spanish, German, Romanian and Italian language
- install on SD card for Android 2.2 and newer
Premium version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi". The paid app can synchronize the notes to a Windows/PC version of the software via USB cable. Paid app is also ad-free. Your existing notes can be exported and in the paid version.
Internet access - required to display ads
Read phone state - required to display ads
View network state - required to display ads
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the SD card
★ Everything is private by default (though can be later shared).
★ Capture thoughts and ideas as you constrain yourself to very short "micro" entries.
★ Want an idea for something to write about? Hit the prompt button ("!") and get a short suggestion.
If you want a fully featured note App, with online sync and so on, I personally recommend Evernote. However, if you want a simple, easy to use App which forces you to be concise and which allows you to quickly share journal entries/notes via Twitter, SMS and so on, then microJournal is ideal.
☆ Tap a saved note to share it.
☆ Hold on a saved note to edit it, clone it (start editing a copy of it) or to delete it.
☆ Export and import to and from SD card to allow you to backup/restore your entries.
☆ Premium export to word processors, blogs and email now available (requires purchase of key app).
☆ The main functions of the app will remain free (including backup facility).
☆ There are several extra features to thank those who support the development of the App including extra settings (character limit, skip menu) and extra export options.
"very good !!!!!!!"
"Love it. I use it a few million times a day."
"Minimalistic and beautiful!"
"LOVE this app from the moment I first used it. I tried out half-a-dozen journaling apps, and this is the one I kept. Love the simplicity & no-frills!"
"I use this as a real journal. Capturing short, quick thoughts right as they happen just works so much better than trying to remember at day's end."
SomNote is the best journal app that over 3+ million users already picked! Along with a beautifully designed user interfaces, it offers high-speed access. Moreover, you can change fonts for free and it allows you to attach pictures or documents on the journals. Journals and attached files can be automatically synced so you can view it on all your devices, including PCs and iPads. Synced journals and files can be restored safely even after you've reformatted your devices. The future of journal is in SomNote. Check it out now!
- Taking a journal: Take journals and edit with SomNote. You can take pictures and attach it and also put a picture you draw yourself into a note. Wanna read pdf and text files? Just pull it from PC and read it on your mobile device.
- Making a folder: Folder feature is now included in SomNote. Make any folder in any color and name you like - categorize all your notes according to your taste.
- Protecting your secret: SomNote will protect your journals. You can lock your journal, folder, and even SomNote itself. Keep your secret journals safe from others with ease!
- Finding your journals: You can find every journal with the search menu. It will instantly highlight every note and folder simultaneously as you type what you want to find.
★ Extra features
- Auto sync: Every journal and file written and attached in SomNote will be synced automatically after you log-in. SomNote will keep everything you write safely even if you initialize or lose your mobile.
- Theme: Meet special SomNote, picking up themes designed in various ways.
- Font: Four beautiful fonts are waiting for you in the setting menu in addition to basic system fonts and more gorgeous fonts are coming. Stay tune with SomNote!
- Sort: You can sort your journals by a date and alphabetical order and we will add more sorting methods steadily.
- Restore: When you activate automatic backup, you can also restore a note at a point of time you want with "time machine" function and also restore even a deleted note from the trash. Try it on SomNote web.
If you have any problem or question about SomNote, please contact us by email below. We will always answer your question and help you use SomNote better everyday!
- User suppport: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SomNote web: http://somcloud.com
(Keyword: journal, note, notepad, evernote, awesome note, one note, springpad, catch, memo, somenote, diary, drawing)
● Write or draw your own content.
● Capture images from Flickr, Google images, Corbis or any of your favourite web sites.
● Include videos from YouTube.
● Add text.
● Associate your journal with an event in your calendar.
● Share pages via your favourite social networks including Facebook.
● Pinch to rotate/resize/move images and text.
● Pinch to zoom/move page.
● Full animated undo/redo support.
● No Ads.
● Fully compatible with the HTC Flyer stylus.
● Full compatibility with the Samsung Galaxy Note SPen coming soon.
Watch the video:
Learn more about Sueneti Arc Journal:
Join us on Facebook & Twitter: