The Manila Biennale 2018 App is your companion to the first ever biennale in the history of the Philippines, which will be held from February 3 – March 5, 2018. The theme of the biennale is ‘MANILA BIENNALE: OPEN CITY,’ to hark back the soul of the historic city of Intramuros. For an entire month, its many gardens, plazas, chambers, and museums will be transformed into platforms for art, performance and expression.
The Manila Biennale 2018 App lets you:
• Preview all the biennale exhibits from the palm of your hand.
• View the schedule of cinematic features to be shown.
• Easily locate various leisure spots and points of interest within the city of Intramuros.
• Discover how to join in the festivities by purchasing the biennale passport.
• Easily navigate the biennale, find e-trikes and parking spaces as you venture around the walled city of Intramuros.