IMPORTANT: You can now unlock ClockQ Premium right inside ClockQ Free version as an in-app purchase for the same price. You don't have to install this app anymore. However, this app will be still supported and updated.
Test the application at https://www.appsurfer.com/apps/19154-clockq-premium
Analog Clock Version:
See ClockQ Analog (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.kinst.jakub.clockqa)
The widget can be added to your homescreen by long-tapping on the homescreen or selecting from widget drawer (Android 4+).
NEW: Widget can be added to your lockscreen on Android 4.2+
NOTE: If you are experiencing cropped text, press menu and select Reset Settings.
NOTE: Please do not move the app to SD-card. The widget can't be shown after that.
Internet permission is needed for downloading weather information.
Widget settings is accessible from your launcher as ClockQ application.
NOTE: If your clock stops updating, exclude ClockQ from task-killer.
NOTE: If you have trouble with installing (package-sign problem), uninstall previous version and install again from market.
- Choose between 38 GREAT FONTS
- No Advertisment
- 4x2 and 2x1 widgets
- LAYOUT EDITOR - move, rotate and scale widget elements
- Custom colors
- Transparency option
- Rotation option
- Scale option
- Shadow effect
- Show date function
- Show AM/PM
- 24h/12h option
- Tap to open custom application
- Weather information °C/°F
- Battery level info
- Lockscreen support (Android 4.2 and higher)
- Tablet UI
- Holo theme, colors and fonts
Please send me your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to help me translating this app to your language, contact me.
This live wallpaper is designed for people who want live wallpaper while keeping it as black as possible in order to save power on Super AMOLED screens. Cpu power usage with this live wallpaper is small as long as you keep minimum or maximum live nodes to lower levels around 50 or so.
SlidePaper contains a few pictures, but the idea is, to slide through your own pictures.
SlidePaper displays pictures as a wallpaper slideshow, changing the images:
- periodically (after some minutes passed)
- if sliding happened, or
- if you make the special gesture (Fast up and down fingerslide on screen at least 3 times.)
Hold your finger down on the current background -> Tap Wallpapers -> Tap Live Wallpapers -> Select Slidepaper.
- Use built in pictures: Include built-in pictures from application is slideshow. Note: If no pictures found in the below defined folder built-in picture will show anyway.
- Folder on device: default is '/sdcard/slide'. Set where your pics are.
- With 'Recursive search' all subfolders will be included.
- 'Operation mode' defines when the background changes (see above).
Periodically, on slide or both.
- On multi screen wallpapers the Slide change only happens if the whole wallpaper was visible and you reach the exact screen where the last change happened.
- 'Wallpaper change timeout' must be at least one minute.
- 'Image cut mode' sets how the images should be cut for screens:
'One page - one image' means the image will be resized for exactly one screen.
'Wide wallpaper' means the image will be resized for several screens wide, and will shown partially on sliding. (Same as normal wallpaper behavior.)
'Automatic' means the combination of the two above.
- 'Enlarge small images' allows to use pictures smaller then the screen (but bigger than 50%)
- Tapping gesture could be disabled.
Most of the built-in pictures are from Wikimedia Commons, and copyrighted as stated there.
More from developer
More shapes will be coming, let me know if you have a suggestion.
A very unique and fun live wallpaper featuring an android (and now more shapes!) made out of dots. The android acts like it's made of gel, it breaks when you touch it and slowly reforms in to it's original position. Colors, heal time, size and dot size are all customizable. It's quite hard to explain what it's like, give it a go.
- Choose from 9 color themes (more to come)
- Choose up to 5 custom colors
- Blur circles
- Turn circle regeneration on or off for static circles
- Fully customizable appearance and behaviour
- Home screen depth scrolling effect
- Elegant fading, growing and movement
- Choose from any background color
- Easy on the battery
A lovely live wallpaper featuring a smooth and relaxing Bokeh effect. The circles grow, fade in/out and move slowly based on your settings, and there's a pleasant sense of depth as you scroll your home screen. Currently there are 9 circle color themes to choose from, or you can pick your own color, as well as the background color. Try it out and let me know what you think, I plan to improve this wallpaper greatly in the future.
Supports all screen sizes.