Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
You can create your own work shifts (you can customize name, abbreviation, hours and colors) to adapt the application to your needs.
Work Shift Calendar allows automatic work shift configuration using patterns that can be repeated as much as you want.
If you have changed any of your work shifts, you can indicate it with Work Shift Calendar. You will see the previous and the current shift in an easy way.
Work Shift Calendar also allows you to take notes for each month.
In addition Work Shift Calendar shows statistics to quickly analyze your work shifts.
You can also customize the look and feel of the calendar. Take a look at the Preference section pressing the menu button in your device.
Comment and rate if you like the app! If you have problems, send me an e-mail, and I'll try to fix them.
Now you can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wshiftcalendar
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, timesheet or work salary calculator
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks. (Premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. (Premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
No need for punch in/out, the application knows when your'e working using your location, and automatically logs your hours at work.
* Setting your work location and radius (needed only once)
* Automatic logging of your work hours
* Overview of work hours each month/week
* Salary calculation
* Notifications when arriving/leaving work
* Export work hours logs to file (.CSV format)
* Export work hours logs to email
* Manual add/erase/modify records
my work clock, work hours calculated, work hours tracker, work hours logs, work schedule calender, work shifts free, work salary calculator, working hours time card, working log free, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, my work schedule, shift logger, Time Recording Timesheet App, salary calculator, time card, workday
By adding templates to your jobs, you can set pre-defined shift patterns that you commonly work, allowing you to add new shifts to the built in calendar with a few quick actions. Work Mate is useful for all types of shift patterns; from the repeating 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, to the worker who changes shift patterns every week. You can also add unpaid breaks to your templates to save even more time when populating your calendar.
This is a small list of some of the features Work Mate provides, and will be ever-growing in the future:
• Keep track of multiple jobs
• Add templates for common shift patterns
• Add night shifts
• Set the hourly pay rate for each job
• Add unpaid breaks to shifts and templates
• Share your shifts with friends, family and colleagues
• View your next upcoming shift with a home or lock screen widget
• Save shifts to your installed calendar of choice after saving to Work Mate's own calendar
• Set reminders for shifts
• Customise reminder ringtone and LED colour
• View reports of hours worked and pay earned
• View reports of all shifts worked within a user provided range, past and future
You can have up to 10 shifts stored at any one time in the calendar with this free version. To store an unlimited number of shifts, simply upgrade to the Pro version for a one-time fee (£0.99 GBP/ $1.54 USD) using In-App Billing from the app's preferences.
For more information, see our website at http://www.workmate-app.info/
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send an email to: email@example.com or leave feedback.
Simply enter start, end and a short description and the app tells you how many hours you have worked that day.
Important notes about the widget:
- to use the widget you may have to move the app to the internal memory
- When you start a task and stop it within 2 seconds it will not be saved. This is to avoid 0-minute tasks when you accidently start a task
If you like the app, please rate it. If you would like to have some new feature, just leave a comment, and I will have a look into it.
keywords: work, tracker, worktracker, time, timetracker, track
Application in real time (in hours, minutes and seconds) shows the time spent on the task:
- overall time
- for the current month
- for today
It also summarizes the total time worked in the current month and today.
List of tasks
- You can sort by alphabet, frequency and time of use.
- Unused tasks can be deactivated, to hide them in the selection list.
Analysis of worked tasks is available in three reports:
- Daily report - a summary of tasks for the time worked each day
- Monthly report - summary of time worked for each month
- Records - the list of work records
For each record you may add a note or you can additionally correct start time and end of work on each task.
- Long click the appropriate records in a report
- Press the button next to the title role in the main screen (for running tasks)
For easy access to the application, it can be placed on the desktop as a widget. According to clicked place on widget, it provide different things:
- Task title - opens a list of tasks - can change the current working task
- Report Icon - displays a window with reports
- Counter Today - opens the main application screen
- Counter Time tasks - Start / stop counter for the selected task.
Note: According to preferences Widget counters can show spent time with seconds. This feature may have a bad impact on battery life.
keywords: time meter, time record, time tracker, time clock, work clock, work hours, time shift, worktime,
It will calculate your daily income and your weekly by entering the amount of money you get per hour.
App uses your current calendar. If you don't have one installed it will crash.
You can either disable calendar updates or download one.
After changing currency you need to reset app in order to update it.
- Income report based on money per hour you set
- Weekly sum of your income
- Auto / Manual reset every Monday
- Auto generated events on your calendar with your work's duration
- You can disable auto-reset so you can track your months or years
- 4 different currencies
- Simple Layout
- Custom titles for your calendar
- Update button to check current income and time worked while still working
- Shake to reset option
- Synch with your Google Calendar
- Overall report for your time and money
- Real time Money and time report
and much more..
WorkTime for Android is an application that targets on business people that want to keep track of their time.
Weather you are working on different projects for different clients or just one project for one company, WorkTime is the application that will track your time.
It's even more than just an application... It also includes a widget which makes registering time even faster as you can do it right from you Android Home-Screen.
The application provides an interface for managing the tasks, projects and time registrations. It also includes a reporting module to make enhanced reports right on your Android smartphone. You can generate reports based by filtering your time registrations by date (pre-defined date ranges or a custom date range) and by project and task. You can also define the layout of a report (grouped by start date or project) and order descending or ascending (on the start date or the project). And you can define how the totals in the report are calculated (hours-minutes-seconds, days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 24h/day) or days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 8h/day)).
All those custom generated reports can be shared in Excel or CSV format on generation time, which means one-by-one or after generating all your reports in batch mode (from the reporting criteria screen). The applications that can be used to share with are basically Google Docs, Gmail, Mail and any other app that supports sending/sharing a bunch of files.
Besides all those modules for managing your data we also provide you with an enhanced preferences module where you can easily define all your wishes on how the application needs to behave for you. It even includes a backup/restore feature!
At least Android 2.2 is required since version 1.1.4.
The application is open source and Apache 2.0 licensed. For all info about the project please visit the project-website http://code.google.com/p/worktime/.
There you can find:
* The latest release notes: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/ReleaseNotesAndroid
* The features for the upcoming versions: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/RoadMapAndroid
* Register a new issue: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/issues/entry
* Browse the source-code
No more worrying about your paycheck might be wrong.
Some features :
• Six different salaries types (including tips/daily/month global..)
• Supporting multiple works
• Take into account overtime/night hours/Sundays/holidays
• 2 languages (English and Hebrew)
• Nice friendly interface
• Detailed statistics including graphs
• Predefined shifts
• Daily additions and deductions
• Data backup and restore
• Export your data into printable file
and many more!
WorkTrack uses Google Analytics to anonymously track and report user activity inside the app.
WorkTrack is totally free (ads version)
Fed up of trying to work out what shift you will be working when asked about a future date?
Wouldn't it be nice to have an App close at hand to tell you!
Shift Work Calendar can be used to plan and organise your life around your work commitments.
Keep track of your life with this Shift Work Calendar, designed to make planning easier for people who work shifts.
Shift Work Calendar allows you to easily build different shift patterns by choosing your own colours and names which can be speedily added to the Calendar and visible at a quick glance.
Comments can be added against individual days to note plans; e.g. appointments, events etc.
Ads can be removed from the Calendar Settings menu option.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for support. Feedback and suggestions are most welcome.
Designed for exam revision but perfect for any task that you wish to break up with breaks, Work Timer is an easy to use tool for managing your time. Select your break time cost and then earn time to play by working. When your relaxing, you use up the time you've earned.
- Version specific UI for everything between Eclair and Ice Cream Sandwich
- Resilient to crashes and runs happily in the background
- Optional notification when you run out of break time
- Works great in a dock
If you're interested in the source code it can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/revisiondroid/. If you find any bugs or want to suggest a feature email me or use the issue tracker here: http://code.google.com/p/revisiondroid/issues/list.
It's simple as 1-2-3.
1) Select date
2) Tick people who worked with you on the field
3) Select project and tasks done
Then you can login in the admin dashboard and
1) Add field managers and assign employees
2) Set employee jobs and wages
3) Track progression of project costs in real time
4) Add extra expenses, like materials, accomodation, subcontractors.
5) Check the salary report and export it in Excel for your accounting software
And so much more!
Wanna hear Bob's story? He's the big boss of a construction company who was paying 15% of the company budget in administration fees. But that was before he found Punch Work. The first day, he got rid of paper time sheets that were often lost or uncompleted. He fired that girl working 2 days a week only to manually enter those paper time sheets in an Excel template. And he saved 15 000$ a year. All that for less than a dinner at the restaurant.
If you wish to support my development there is a Work Quietly Donate app that is exactly the same but the money goes to the further development of this and other apps.