You just need a way to directly send your profile, your experience and your educations to a mail address.
Now it's possible to create an e-mail based upon your LinkedIn profile. You can choose from a wide variety of themes to colorize and theme your email.
*Now, since version 2.0 it's possible to view all your connections within the app and get their profile into an email.
However, this is dependent of your email client. Using the Gmail application, colors from the chosen theme will be used. If you use the built in email client from Android, colored styles will be ignored. This is due to the client, not this app. So, use Gmail client for best results.
The first step is to connect to LinkedIn. The access token and access secret will be stored on the phone so you do not need to authorize again the next time.
After you have authorized and allowed the application within your LinkedIn profile, all preferred data is collected. You can change this in the preferences screen on the first page.
Right now you can select from:
1. Personal information
8. Profile url
In the preferences screen there is an option to include an email address as CC address. It is possible to get the default email address from the phone but I for that I need more permissions and I don't like all those hefty permissions.
You can choose from 9 themes to colorize your email.
After correct authorization, the email body is created and you can use your preferred e-mail client to send the mail.
Please note that this is a license only. It is very small so it won't clatter your app space. Right now (subject to change) it requires you to have free Droidin installed as well. Once both apps are installed you can start Pro from ether shortcut.
For the full description, list of features, usage tips etc. please refer to the free Droidin description
Once installed there will be no need to flick between multiple browser windows or applications - you can access all your mobile networks from one single App.
Social Networks currently included in Social Hub include:
- Google +
- Deviant Art
- Reverb Nation
- Daily Motion
- Urban Spoon
- Plenty of Fish
- Modify social network list
You can Modify social network list as per your requirement. check social network which you dont want to display in list then click on OK or press back button Request for new social network in app then go to home page click on send request.
- Ability to quickly change between networks using a convenient slide menu
- Advertisement Free
- Share app with friends.
- Ability to request new networks.
"with the click of a button you can switch to another network. Very easy and convenient to use
"all in one socializing made easy"
"the way you use your mobile to get onto your social networks will change forever
if you want any additional social networks added, please email me on email@example.com
Keywords: social hub, social zone, social network,social hub,Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Myspace, Youtube, Google, StumbleUpon, Digg, LinkedIn, Xing, Foursquare, Reddit, Orkut, Flickr, Tagged, Wordpress, Meetup, GetGlue, Zootool, Bitly, instagram
- Access your Linkedin updates, profile, contacts, groups and companies
- Browse your list of friends and view their profile
- Search people using keywords, name, company and other criteria
- Search jobs using keywords, company, job title and other criteria
- Search companies by keywords
- Show the recommended groups, companies and jobs
- Browse group's postings and comments
- Send invitation
- Join a group
- Follow a company
- Create a new post
- Add a comment to a post
- Like a post
- View group member's profile
- Capture or select a photo
- Apply the photo filter
- Save photo to different shape
- Save photo to square shape without cropping
- Add name, date & location info to photo
- Add white frame to photo
- Collage your photos
- Share your photos
- Share profile via NFC
- Connect with nearby devices through wifi
- Send messages to connected devices
- View analysis results
- Support many languages
- Support themes
The app will not work correctly when the access token is invalid. You need to logout or reinstall the app.
Blink is the new app that keeps you connected to your most values network, your LinkedIn™ professional networking services. With Blink, you can instantly chat with whoever is online from your network, sending offline messages is also a breeze because once your recipient is available, they'll receive your instant message.
Blink is for those that need to keep in touch with other professionals on the go.
The Blink Chat Application has been developed and is offered solely by DeviceBee Technologies and is not sponsored or endorsed by LinkedIn Corporation.
LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, the IN logo and InMail are registered trademarks or trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
Droidin v. 4+ is the next generation of the first ever LinkedIn Android application. Droidin is fast, native Android client (not a web app) driven by the LinkedIn Open API.
Droidin does not and will never collect any personal information. All the settings that you accept are required by OS to integrate with LinkedIn servers and Phonebook. The messaging is fully controlled by the user, the application has no means of sending anything without user interaction and awareness.
FINE LOCATION setting: This is used in Job Search section to (optionally, triggered by user) obtain current location. This information is fed into query and is not saved or used for any other purpose
Moving to SD:
If you can't find a widget you probably have the app moved to SD. Unfortunately Android OS currently does not support widget for apps installed to SD, so if you want widget and notifications - move the app back to phone
* If you can't login due to the timestamp error please check your phone's time settings. Phone->Settings->Date & time. Uncheck "Automatic" option and verify that your time and timezone are correct
* If you get 403 error during login try to switch to wifi. Or if you on wifi switch to the regular network and try again.
IMPORTANT: Application is in very active development (BETA). Updates are frequent and you may want to reinstall after major new functionality is added to avoid possible compatibility problems between the updates. Problems? Scroll down for help and tips
* LinkedIn Jobs
* Sync LinkedIn contacts with your phonebook
* Log in with LinkedIn button
* Inbox messages and invitations
* Accept/decline invitations
* Reply to messages
* Network updates
* Post status updates
* Use "Send by" from other apps to post update to LinkedIn
* Like or post comments on update
* Mute annoying updates
* Contacts (alphabetized and flat view)
* Communications (send invites and contact mail)
* Save/recover drafts
* Keywords search
* Contacts search
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:
As stated in the description Droidin is powered by LinkedIn Open API (http://goo.gl/diqN). This means that some important and highly desired features may not be available due to LinkedIn API current lack of support. Droidin is not affiliated with LinkedIn which solemnly decides what part of LinkedIn functionality can be exposed to 3rd party developers. Here is an incomplete list of features that are not (yet) available from LinkedIn:
1. Profile editing - not supported by API
2. No personal email syncing since LinkedIn does not provide it
We understand that the lack of functionality is crippling. Fortunately, LinkedIn API is in active development and if and when the missing features will become available we will be adding these to Droidin
* The app is in active development and it is heavily cached. If after update things stop working please try first to clear cache from Droidin->Settings->Clear cache.
If that does not help please logout then go to Phone->Settings->Applications->Manage applications. Locate Droidin. Clear cache, clear data and uninstall. Then install anew from the market
* If the app stops working and you get 404 error please check if LinkedIn site is up, Droidin is ultimately driven by their servers
* If app is seemingly stuck on your profile verify that you are using latest version (after 2.5.8). Clear profiles from the Settings if that doesn't help - reinstall
* Please do access menus, especially "Tips" to learn about app's capabilities
It work from news apps like Flipboard, Zite, Taptu, TweetDeck, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Pulse, Feedly, UberSocial, Plume, Seesmic, Google Currents and other Google Reader app. You also get Twitter analytics, Facebook analytics & LinkedIn stats.
When you find something to share, simply add it to your Buffer queue. Buffer will schedule tweets to Twitter, Facebook posts or LinkedIn updates spaced out over the day.
You will get the best results by sharing on Facebook and Twitter for Android. Different to normal news apps and social share apps, Buffer gives you Twitter analytics and Facebook insights with clicks, retweets, likes, comments and more. We'll schedule Tweets and updates hassle free for you.
*SOCIAL APPS & NEWS READING APP INTEGRATIONS*
When you read an article, use Android's Share menu and choose "Add to Buffer" to post to Facebook and Twitter for Android. The best free Twitter apps to use with Buffer:
-Twitter app (official)
-Tweetcaster (TweetCaster comes with direct Buffer integration)
-Tweetings (Tweetings comes with direct Buffer integration)
-TweetDeck: (Easily Buffer replies from TweetDeck though Buffer)
-UberSocial: Easily Buffer updates from UberSocial as retweets. UberSocial and Buffer are one of the most powerful combination tools)
-Plume (especially Plume's great sharing menu)
-Seesmic (also checkout Seesmic's other social integrations)
With Buffer you will get Twitter analytics through sharing. It's the most efficient social sharing apps to post to facebook and Twitter.
Buffer works well to post to Facebook and Twitter from read later & news apps, most notably read later service Pocket & Instapaper, Zite, Hooha, Twicca, Plume, Flipboard, Pulse News, Google Currents, Taptu, Evernote, Feedly and more:
- Flipboard: Any article you read in Flipboard can be added to your Buffer via the share menu in the top right.
- Pulse News: Browse through top feeds in Pulse News and share efficiently by adding to your Buffer.
- Evernote: Everything you save to Evernote can easily be shared to Buffer.
- Feedly and gReader: The top Google Reader app Feedly and gReader let you share at the best time to Twitter and Facebook. Feedly also comes with direct Buffer integration on the iPhone and gReader soon.
-Google Currents, Zite and Taptu: These intelligent news readers let you add to Buffer and share intelligently at the same time, especially with Zite and Taptu.
- Instapaper & Pocket: Save articles to read later apps & improve your social networking by sharing effortlessly with Buffer from Pocket and Instapaper (This works also through Plume,Twicca, Seesmic , UberSocial, Tweetcaster, Twitdroyd).
> Can you use Buffer to post to Facebook and Twitter with multiple accounts?
Yes. You can connect multiple social accounts. Just go to the accounts section and choose “connect account”. This is a great way to have a complimentary Twitter app, Facebook app or LinkedIn app.
> Can I use Buffer as my Facebook app or Twitter app for posting in China?
Yes, you can make Buffer part of your Facebook apps or Twitter apps that have access to your social accounts in China. We've received great feedback from our users in China.
> Can you schedule individual Twitter tweets and Facebook posts with Buffer like you can with other Twitter apps like Hootsuite & TweetDeck?
No, Buffer is different to normal scheduling like with other free Twitter Apps Hootsuite & TweetDeck. Unlike Hootsuite & TweetDeck, with Buffer you don't need to select the date and time for every update. Just choose “add to Buffer” and you are set to have another update scheduled. Buffer is also directly integrated with Tweetcaster.
Sign up for Buffer for free: http://bufferapp.com.
With Everypost now you can manage your Facebook and Google+ pages and also your Linkedin companies.
Content professionals and social marketers are using Everypost to publish their content in multiple media platforms, amplifying their reach to more channels and audiences. It doesn’t matter the format of the pictures and videos, or the length of the text, Everypost makes it possible and in an easy way.
- Post text, photos and videos
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin and tumblr
- Send your posts via Email. Select contacts from your address book or do it manually. That simple!
- Ability to post to Facebook pages, Google+ pages and Linkedin companies
- Sort your preferred channels
- Trending topics #hashtags
- Mentions on Twitter
- Photo quality settings
- URL shortener
- Twitter text shortener
- Ability to choose your Pinterest boards
- Ability to choose your Tumblr blogs
- Ability to choose your Google+ circles
- Search and post videos from Youtube, pictures from Flickr and music from Grooveshark
- Save posts, photos and videos in Dropbox
- Unlimited postings
- And much more coming soon!
New! Wifi® tracking protection - block mobile tracking over Wifi
This new feature enables you to pre-set WiFi networks you know and approve and stop your device from being tracked over other WiFi networks
AVG PrivacyFix also alerts you about privacy risks as you surf the web, lets you know when privacy policies change and lets you control website tracking.
Since we all use different devices, AVG PrivacyFix was designed to let you manage your privacy settings on your phone as well as your tablet and PC.
Download for FREE now!
For Facebook you can:
✚ Discover over 10 different Facebook privacy settings - including some you probably don’t even know about.
✚ Set it up to be as private as you want it to be
✚ Manage your crowd – don’t want your posts going to all your ‘friends’ but don’t want to unfriend them? Simply choose who you want out of your crowd and who stays in.
✚ Stay up to date - lets you know when something new needs your attention, and takes you right there.
✚ Protect loved ones - your family members may not be as careful as you are with their privacy settings. AVG PrivacyFix helps spot when loved ones are oversharing, so you can give them a hand.
For Google you can:
✚ Choose what’s saved, viewed or blocked - Whether it’s allowing your searches to be saved in your Google account, what happens with your You Tube ™ viewing history or blocking collection of your data history across the web – you decide. Block collection of your data history
For LinkedIn® (available through the web browser plugin) you can:
✚ Find out if you’re sharing your network with the world and if others see when you check their profile. Easily review key settings and decide what’s right for you.
Block Wifi Tracking:
Having WiFi on all the time can be a threat to your privacy. This Wi-Fi DNT (Do Not Track) feature enables you to have your phone’s Wi-Fi automatically suspended when you’re out and about, only reconnecting in the vicinity of pre-set trusted WiFi locations, such as your home, office or regular coffee shop. This prevents the device from transmitting a unique code (MAC address) which retailers and marketers might be using to track the movement of shoppers based on physical location. Retailers are using this information to count visitors, optimize store layouts or measure the effectiveness of mobile advertising.
For the latest updates from AVG:
✚ Join our Google+ community: http://plus.google.com/+AVG/posts
✚ Join our Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/avgfree
✚ Follow us on Twitter®: http://twitter.com/avgfree
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc., registered in the United States and in other countries.
Google® is a trademark of Google, Inc. registered in the US and other countries.
LinkedIn® is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the US and other countries.
YouTube™ is a trademark of Google Inc. in the US and other countries
Twitter® is a trademark of Twitter Inc. registered in the United States and in other countries.
WiFi® is a trademark of the WiFi Alliance.
Includes pretty much every social network you could possibly think of!
- Launch social networks in Application (after you first load them and sign in, it will automatically sign you in the next time and load quickly!)
- Launch social networking services in your own browser (if you find your own browser faster, use it!)
Feel free to suggest any more mobile compatible social network sites!
Reach social media Application at once.
Checks Social Application (g mail, yahoo, skype, flicker, you-tube, fring, Orkut, Linked-In, Google+, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook ) installed on your device.
Tags: (gmail, yahoo, skype, flicker, you-tube, fring, Orkut, Linked-In, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
-Easily import your existing social media profile!
-Color-code your search criteria.
-Browse opportunities near you on a responsive, GPS-based map!
-In app messaging which allows you to contact other users.
-Your privacy is key! Be located only when you want to be found.