★ Works on Nexus 7★
Everest is the first and the only Android application to support Basecamp Next!.
This version supports most of the features available through the API, and we ensure that they work really well. We are actively developing it and you can expect a new release every two weeks.
★ The next release is on September end ★
Everest currently supports the following
★ Offline support - all data is stored internally so that you can use it even when on the move
★ Messages - you can keep in touch with the latest on all basecamp projects
★ Comments - find out what the team thinks
★ Files - shows you a list of every attachment uploaded on the project
★ Events - every project shows you the latest that has been happening
★ Todo Lists - you can now view all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Todos - you can now view/edit/delete all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Website & Newsletter - to let you know what are we up to
★ Active Development - will releases planned for every two weeks
We do not support Basecamp Classic at this time. If you are interested in using Basecamp Classic, please use Beacon or Camper.
★ Notifications - so that you're the first to know when that todo is done
★ Upload Attachments - so that you can post images on the go
★ Many more features
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Everest is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
Camper is currently in BETA and FREE and supports ONLY Basecamp Classic.
The best Android application for Basecamp. Camper features complete offline browsing and editing capabilities with quick updates to your favorite projects and to-dos. It is the fastest Basecamp client.
Time tracking includes a rate option that allows you to set a rate and view the total billable cost for a project. Rates and currency symbol of rates can be changed or disabled from the settings.
Current beta supports:
✔ My Dashboard - View To-dos assigned to you across projects
✔ View all To-dos assigned to a person
✔ Time tracking (Supported only at Project level)
✔ Adding/completing/editing To-do lists, milestones, and messages
✔ Files/Attachments and view from within app
☆ Time Tracking at To-do item level
☆ People (Contacts)
■ Directly Call Phone Numbers - Only used when you want to directly call the author of the comment/to-do/message using the app shortcut. The app will never call anyone without your permission.
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Camper is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for Android shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
NOTE: This app requires requires an account on the new Basecamp (released March 2012). Sign up at https://basecamp.com
Basecamp Classic is not supported.
Do things that you just can’t do with other mobile apps for Basecamp:
- Full support of both Basecamp Classic and Basecamp New accounts!
- Fast-switch between your Basecamp accounts
- Quickly see the latest activity and comments
- Manage Projects (view, edit, create, delete and archive)
- Manage Discussions and Comments (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Messages (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage To Dos and To Do lists (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Calendars and Events (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Milestones (only for Basecamp Classic)
- Track time (only for Basecamp Classic and if your Basecamp plan supports this)
- View and Download Files or Attachments
Happy Path also allows you to create repeating To Dos and Milestones which is a unique feature that extends Basecamp functionality.
With BusyFlow you can:
- see an overview of all your apps. All new changes will be shown on activity stream;
- comment Trello cards, Pivotal Tracker stories, Basecamp messages, Google Drive and Dropbox files. All comments will be synced with your apps;
- create new cloud items (e.g. Trello cards, calendar events, Basecamp and Tracker tasks);
- get email and push notifications with changes on your apps.
Apps already integrated:
✓ Google Drive
✓ Google Calendar
✓ Google Tasks
✓ Pivotal Tracker
CamperX is currently in BETA and FREE. It will be superseded by a PAID version as soon as it is stabilized.
**Please install with the intent of helping development by reporting issues and recommending features.**
Camper features complete offline browsing and editing capabilities with quick updates to your favourite projects and to-dos. It is THE fastest Basecamp client on the Android Market.
Current BETA supports:
✔ Support for multiple Basecamp accounts (**Logout to change account, will be improved in future versions**)
✔ My Dashboard - View To-dos assigned to you across projects
✔ View all To-dos assigned to a person
✔ Adding/completing/editing To-do lists and discussions
☆ Adding/completing/editing calendar enttries
☆ Files/Attachments and view from within app
☆ Editing documents
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. CamperX is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
This app requires an account with Tasklite.com, which is free for the first 30 days. The app is free forever.
Some reasons why you want to use Tasklite to manage your projects:
Meet Your Deadlines
Your calendar shows all project deadlines and is synced with Google Calendar and iCal. Plus, get project email notifications of assigned and completed tasks.
Keep Your Team in Sync
The real-time notification stream, activity alerts and email reminders keeps everyone informed. Online indicators lets you know who's available.
All projects, tasks, comments and files are in one place, not buried in separate emails. Plus, project history lets you see what happened while you were away.
Find Anything Instantly
Never lose track of a valuable piece of information. Our universal search will locate literally anything about your projects, even if you only remember a single word.
Securely Share Files
Upload all your project files and link them to specific tasks. Easily share them with clients via our secure client site.
Access From Anywhere
Because we are a hosted service, you can access it from anywhere. We sync all your data locally so you can work offline and sync when you have a connection.
Push notifications: get notified when team mate assign a task to you, makes a comment or change!
Task management tool of choice for more than 500,000 users since 2007, hiTask is easy to use and does not require learning.
Visit http://hitask.com to learn more!
With HiTask you can organize tasks into Projects, arrange with tags, colors. Assign tasks to team members or share with entire team.
You can use the app offline. This means when Internet connection becomes available again all changes will be automatically synchronized!
- Hierarchical tasks
- Task colors
- Time tracking: record time spent on tasks
- Reporting: Produce reports on task and project progress
- Create tasks by sending email to HiTask
- Get notified about due tasks by email
- Assign tasks to your team mates
- Share tasks with your team
- Add comments to tasks
And many more!
HiTask is free and it is yours forever!
Captured is the knowledge capture tool set to revolutionise the way we learn in sport and business. Enhance your learning, stimulate collaboration and improve your performance with Captured.
* Capture it as it happens: photos, videos, audio and notes on the move.
* Upload your files immediately in one click, saving to your online scrapbook for safe keeping.
* Carry your sporting knowledge base with you at all times.
* View your books and multi-file pages created through your online CapturedHQ.com/PilotProject account.
* Save your books and scrapbook items to your device for offline viewing.
FREE 5GB of Storage (hosted on Amazon S3) is provided on sign up PLUS the ability to add 3 Clouds PLUS 150MB per month access to data in stored clouds using the WebDav protocol (even if mapped Clouds do not natively support WebDav). SME WebDav works great with Kingston Office!
Despite market comments **there is no** bandwidth restriction when registering in-app if you previously paid for the App and already had a free SME Account. If you downloaded the App for free just upgrade to a personal cloud or business cloud account to remove the 2GB per month bandwidth limit.
Problems purchasing or getting not compatible message? Contact us and we'll send a direct link.
- Amazon S3
- Microsoft SkyDrive (OneCloud)
- Google Drive
- Google Storage
- Google Sites
- Email (IMAP)
- FTP /FTPS / SFTP Clouds
- WebDav Clouds
- Azure Blob Storage
- Zimbra Briefcase
- SafeSync (with webdav)
- RackSpace Object Stoarage
- OpenStack Swift
- EMC Atmos (inc. Telus)
- Ubuntu One Cloud
- IBM Connection Files
- Dump Truck
Support for S3 compatible Clouds such as Eucalyptus Walrus, Nifty Cloud, Connectria, Constant Cloud, Tiscali Cloud, GreenQloud, SeeWeb Cloud, Riak CS, LunaCloud, HostEurope, Dunkel Storage etc
**Note Please don't leave bad comments if a Cloud Provider changed their implementation. We cannot control this and update as soon as we can.
- Manage multiple Clouds in a single view. Easily move files between different clouds (done in the background using a task engine)
- Folder Sync between device and Clouds. This can be scheduled and includes Cloud Folders from more than one cloud (if your device appears not to be supported, please contact us)
- Copy/Paste files from one Cloud to another using the Cloud Clipboard
- Upload local files by turning the App into a HTTP or FTP Server that you can connect to from any browser or FTP client
- File Upload: Upload file, photos, videos etc to your Storage Cloud directly from your Android device
- Create Text Notes directly in the App and Sync to any cloud. Create Folder categories & note hierarchies
- Local Files: Downloaded files are available on the device until you delete them. You can also create folders & cut and paste local files from other local device locations.
- Open files directly from the Cloud into other Apps ie. Office / Picture editors etc.
- Cloud View feature enables viewing of documents directly in web browser without downloading (like BlackBerry) using Google Viewer. See http://bit.ly/RB9Kup for supported file types.
- Share files easily via Email, get a unique URL, share with Twitter, or choose secure sharing with link expiry.
- Share Multiple links: Share multiple file links over email from multiple different storage clouds by adding them to the Cloud Clipboard.
- Collaboration. Create Sharing Groups directly from the device & easily share files with invited group users.
- Search for files across multiple Clouds that are mapped to your account.
- Cloud Providers: Add/Delete/Manage your cloud providers in real time. Where Cloud providers support OAuth delegated security, we use it.
See our Wiki for a full feature overview: http://storagemadeeasy.com/wiki/android/
If you have an issue or don't understand something please don't just submit a negative comment on the marketplace. We are very responsive and will respond to any issues you raise with us using the Support AT StorageMadeEasy Dot Com email address.
Also supports tablets such as Google Nexus 7, Galaxy Tablet, Kindle Fire, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Note & other Linux Tablet devices.
More from developer
This application features:
- English - Indonesian (Bahasa) translation
- Indonesian - English translation
- Random Word of the Day
- Bookmarked Words
- Web translate search
- Wikipedia References
- Application Sharing via Facebook, Twitter, email, etc
- Application feedback via email, Facebook, etc
With this application you can :
- Detect the closest culinary venue and rate, comment, or share your favorite culinary to Facebook,
- Search for culinary based on its name and location (city),
- Search for recipes that matched ingredients you already have at home,
- Search for Indonesian recipes that neatly organized in various categories and rate, comment, or share your favorite recipe to Facebook,
- Share delicious culinary you find and add it to enrich the culinary list,
- Create and manage your user profile,
and many more.
Warisan Kuliner presented by Kecap Bango aims to introduce and popularize Indonesian traditional culinary in the hope of keeping them as a part of Indonesian heritage.
"Providing Solution, Building Community"
Let's join us to provide systematic solution to traffic problems by building a community of ride sharing.
- Register & Login using Facebook & Twitter Connect
- One-Click-Access to Core Functions (#CariTebengan, #BeriTebengan, #ShareTaxi, #NebengReport, and New Chat)
- Feeds #CariTebengan, #BeriTebengan, #ShareTaxi, and #NebengReport
- User Profile (Rating, Review, Timeline, Badges, Friends, Update Profile)
- Friendship (Search Friends, View Friend's Profile, Add Friend, Un-friend)
- #BeriTebengan (Create New #BeriTebengan, View #BeriTebengan Detail, View Map, Request Nebeng, Add Comments)
- #CariTebengan (Search #CariTebengan, Post New #CariTebengan, View #CariTebengan Detail, View Map, Add Comments)
- #ShareTaxi (Post New #ShareTaxi, View #ShareTaxi Detail, Request Nebeng, Add Comments)
- #NebengReport (View #NebengReport Detail, Post New #NebengReport)
- Reviews/ #CeritaNebeng (View, Give Review including Badges & Ratings)
- Push Notification
In this application you can :
- check out the most up-to-date news from TechinAsia.com ,
- check out the latest news in each category such as business, creative, video, e-commerce, web, startups, mobile, social media, and gadgets,