The SME|360 helps managers assess and score opportunity risk factors to mitigate risk, determine capital allocation requirements and prepare for raising finance from banks and other lending institutions.
The SME|360 helps managers understand and prepare for the stringent credit scoring and decision metrics used by lending institutions.
The SME|360 is modeled after recommendations developed by bank working groups formed to address best lending practices following the introduction of Basel II Capital Accord and the proposed Capital Requirement Directive (Basel II / CRD).
Objectives of the SME|360
To detail the main business and risk management practices that lenders generally look for when assessing and rating an SME
To provide SME with awareness of what is regarded by lenders as good corporate governance
To assist SMEs to meet the likely business information requirements of banks, private equity and investment banking institutions
Stringent credit analysis should not be considered as a compliance or regulatory imposition but as a catalyst for improving and embedding good risk management practices and business governance
Financial intermediaries and suppliers of funding can foster SME best practices GRC principles
Application of sound risk management practices enables SMEs to enhance sustainability, performance and shareholder value
Though there are no universally agreed and applied standards or similar benchmarks for SME risk management, the SME|360 provides a robust framework of GRC best practices that are industry agnostic.
The assessment framework is based primarily on materials obtained as a result of a general survey provided on a confidential and non-attributable basis by specific banks, consultants and SME representative organizations.
Design and Contents of Modules
The modules are designed as a self-reference guide. The modules are compiled around the typical information that SMEs use to manage an effective business. In turn, it should assist you to capture the required information about the rationale, capability, prospects and risks of your business, and to communicate this to banks and other providers of finance.
This information should help them to understand, assess and risk-rate your business for credit purposes in line with their own internal guidelines.
SME|360 is divided into five main sections:
1. Business Strategy & Targets
2. Business Market & Competition
3. Business Capability
4. Business & Financial Planning
5. Business Risk Management
Self Assessment Scoring Methodology, Calculation of Risk Budget and Enterprise View of Aggregated Risk
The modules contain descriptions of self-assessment techniques using the templates included in this document.
Product and Market Dynamics Assessment:
Product Risk / Customer Risk / Supply Chain / Competition / Market Dynamics
Business Function Assessment:
Operations / IT / HR / Facilities / Sales & Marketing / Management / Accounting,
Critical Success Factors / Risk Factor Assessment / Business Ratio / Business Plan Checklist / CFI/ (Macroeconomic Risk only in digital product)
This assessment exercise will provide you with easy and consistent reference data for completing and updating business and risk management plans. This information will aid transparency and facilitate communications with your bank and other funding providers.
Document is in PDF format. A complete set of fully digitized assessment templates can be ordered from Sum2.
Simply download Shopify Mobile for Android, and log in to your existing Shopify store.
• See your daily revenue, unique visitors, page views, and referrals
• Track trends in your business: compares numbers from the past week or month
• Quickly see open orders, authorizations, and out of stock items that need your attention
• Search for a specific order by number or customer name
• Blue indicator helps you easily find open orders
• Quickly see customer, products, totals, and transactions for an order
• Capture a web payment
• Fulfill one or more items
• Scan in your tracking code with your camera
• Provide a partial refund or a full refund on an order
• Archive and reopen orders
• Select a few orders (long press) and batch actions together
• View additional customer details for each order
• Search for a specific product by name or SKU
• See all of the product variants available
• Manage inventory for product variants
Feedback & Support
Your feedback is invaluable to us, feel free to contact support or leave feedback right in the app, or post a comment on our forums.
• Contact us at 1-888-SHOPIFY
• Drop us a line right in the app, see the “Feedback” item in the menu
• Check out our forums at https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/shopify-mobile
In 1 minute, you can easily open your own mobile shop and manage orders on your phone anytime, anywhere. No shop opening fee, no item adding fees!
[Add as many items as you want at any time]
Just take a few pictures and write a simple description to add an item. You can do it whenever you want! There is no item quantity limit. Upload as many as you want.
[Share items on social networks with a single button]
You can share your shop and items on Facebook, Instagram, Line, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social networks to constantly bring in more customers.
[Enhance item images with a single button]
Use filters and tags to enhance your item images with one single button. You can also embed a YouTube or Vimeo video link to show item details.
Your feedback is invaluable to us, feel free to contact support or leave feedback right in the app, or post a comment on our Facebook.
Putler desktop automatically downloads transaction information from PayPal, Stripe, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net, BigCommerce, SagePay, Shopify, WooCommerce, Etsy, eBay and many others... Then does complex data crunching to give you simple and valuable insights on your business.
People have said Putler is like "an X-ray vision for my business".
With Putler Now, you get an up to date summary of your business for the current month.
Here's what you will get with Putler Now:
• Simple, Automatic sync with your payment gateway or e-commerce solution (via Putler Desktop)
• Insightful Summary Statistics – current account balance, today's sales, month to date sales, forecast, target vs achievement
• Sales, Products and Customer Tracking – beautiful trend charts, key performance indicators and table listing
• Discover top products, refund rates, average revenue per customer, customer loyalty plus a lot more
-- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Customers are already raving about Putler:
• The value it adds is to be able to have a quick snapshot of what is going on money wise in my business. This is HUGE for me, and I LOVE it!
• Awesome!!! Very easy to use and setup.
• This is as solid as Google's Analytics. Must have!
Visit our website for more information on Putler and do leave your reviews here.
This is a licensed application with 30 days trial period. (The license is sold per device, not per user)
RRP US$ 79.95 (just one payment).
After the trial period, the system can be used as a free application: all functionality, except creating new Sales can be used for free
The company intended clientele, are business people or businesses, who are willing to appreciate high quality work and good service. Having in mind these people, the company offers the best what it can: Google-type business model - users pay for the product, only in case if they make sales themselves.
The system can be used both as an autonomous Android application, with the facility to upload all the generated documents to Dropbox cloud storage, as well as linked to SMALL BUSINESS PC APPLICATION, which can be downloaded from http://www.thebusinessoft.com/welcome.shtml
The system allows the user
1. Record and instantly email to the customers Quotes, Invoices and Sale Receipts, update status of Quotes/Sales; record customers payments including partial payments
2. Record Bills, Purchases and Purchase Orders, categorize and keep track of expenses. Control budgets for expenses. Notify about bill payments
3. Keep track of money: display account balances, transactions, expenses and revenue data sorted by the categories for specified periods of time
4. Generate pdf documents for Quotes, Invoices, Receipts, Purchase Orders etc. and instantly email them to the clients, customers or vendors. Pdf for the Quotes may include the images of the products. The system provides 8 different templates with 20 background textures for generating of documents. Invoice captions and information displayed for order lines can be configured by the user. The invoices can be printed in all major European languages, as well as Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Arabic
5. Record calendar events, tasks, notes (with multiple images) and contact records, link tasks and notes to contacts; keep record and send to the contacts email and SMS messages
6. Supplement phone logs with description of conversation and link to contact records
7. Record stock information, including multiple photos of the stock item, bar code, inventory amount; generate pdf files with description of stock items (images included), which can be subsequently emailed to the customers. Use stock control: the inventory amounts are automatically changed when sale or purchase is delivered
8. Generate pdf and csv files with information recorded in the system (Sales, Purchases, Contacts, Stock, etc.);
Generate basic financial reports: Balance Sheet, Profit Loss, Trial Balance, Journals, Sales per Month, Sales per Customer etc.(~ 20 reports types) and upload to Dropbox server
9. Record deposits, withdrawals and transfers between the accounts; keep the records of all accounts' transactions for the selected periods; create pdf (csv) reports and upload to Dropbox server
10. Use an autonomous double entry accounting application on your tablet (phone), or upload data
from one or several Android applications to PC Small Business application (instantly, or in bulk).