V2.0 App refresh/modernization
PROFILE (available from settings)
* Available credits
* PBS money
o Mark as Mailed: mark books as mailed once they’ve been accepted/printed. This means your after your next trip to the post office, you can mark your books on your way back to the car. No more forgetting to mark books (ask me how I know!)
* Wish List
* To Be Read
* Recently Posted
* Click on the magnifying glass icon the upper right hand corner to search from anywhere in the app. This searches all of Paperbackswap.com based on the text entered.
* Why fumble with typing in a book title you just saw at the store, when you can just flip the book over, click the menu button on your Android-powered device, select Scan Barcode, and scan the barcode?
* You will automatically be taken to the details screen for the book you scanned.
* Now supports older/80s books. Be sure to scan both barcodes (the app will explain/prompt as well)
* View information about books such as:
o Wishes: Members wishing for this book
* Request books: Add books to your request list
* Add to Wish List
* Post books: Add books to your book shelf
* Buy on Amazon: Book isn’t available? Buy it on Amazon!
* Social features: Share your favorite books on apps of your choice
* Provides reviews from Goodreads.com, where available.
حمل التطبيق الأن وابدأ رحلة المعرفة.
تهمنا مقترحاتكم وملاحظاتكم.
للإستفسار عن باقي خدمات سيبويه™ للطباعة والنشر الرقمي:
الرقم الموحد: 920004119
من خارج السعودية: 920004119 966
البريد الإلكتروني: email@example.com
سيبويه على تويتر: @sibawayhbboks
سيبويه™ للطباعة والنشر الرقمي علامة مسجلة
Curl animation that simulates the actual turning of paper pages has been added to the standard page slide function.
Supports viewing from 2 directions, documents that open left to right and right to left. It provides the optimal environment for viewing any book.
All zoom rates have been optimized providing high speed, dynamic screen display.
An infinite hierarchy of folders can be created, moved, deleted, renamed, etc. using the enhanced bookshelf management function.
Real visual bookshelf function.
Files can be imported by 3 methods, Network transfer through Dropbox, USB transfer through PC and direct transfer from other applications.
Books can be protected so others cannot view them by using the password protected locking function.
*Screen rotates to match the orientation of the device
*Screen Rotation Lock
*Password Protected Start-up Lock
*Support PDF,ZIP,CBZ,RAR and CBR format
*Page Turning: Choose from slide or curl
*Viewing Directions: Choose from opening left to right / right to left
*Page Spacing: Choose form wide / narrow / none
*Facing Pages: Choose the pair of facing pages by setting the cover to on or off
*Trim function within the range of page display
*Cache pre-read function for the previous and next pages
*Set the display for each book and remember the page number of the last page read
*Text search function (list display type)
*Contents function (page images, PDF bookmarks)
*Bookmark function (with editable memos)
*In-page link function
*Link to outside URL function
*Page turning function using tap or swipe
*Expansion / Contraction function using pinch and double tap
*Viewing of encrypted PDF files with password protection
*Display / non-display of statusbar when reading
*Display form: Choose form list bookshelf / visual bookshelf
*Cover editing function (corresponds to the trim)
*File editing function: create, move, delete
*Network transfer through Dropbox
*USB transfer through PC
*Direct transfer from other applications
Special thanks to,
"Give My Regards to Black Jack"
Manga on Web
1. Enjoy synchronization across all devices with single account.
2. Smart and easy way to search a book, including scan a barcode, snap a cover, or type keywords
3. Daily notification (new releases, hot titles/reviews, recommended titles) to users
4. Preview books in ePub or PDF version (with at least 2000 words above) before you buy
5. Make social reading possible by adding real-world friends and to users’ TAAZE bookmate list. Users can also invite friends to register as TAAZE member.
You can easily keep track of your book collection with Simple Bookshelf!
- Add book by ISBN search (camera scan using ZBar library or by typing the number)
- Retrieve detailed book information from Google Books if searched by ISBN
- Organize books by section
- Add custom notes for current status, review, or whatever you want
- And more features coming!
We would like to keep improving our app! Please don't hesitate to leave us feedback and
Bookukoo is a new location-based book swap application. It lets you give the hard-copy books you don’t need and get ones you are looking for. For free!
As a user you can upload and manage your personal library, i.e. a list of books you are willing to give, as well as browse other people's libraries. Once you find a title you want, you request it by pressing the “Get it” button. Bookukoo then puts you in contact with the book-owner through email.
Location-based: For the first time, you have the ability to specify your location on the map and let others know where your personal library is located. Bookukoo gives you the ability to search available books in certain geographical areas, for example find booklovers that live in the same neighborhood as you do.
Easy to use: Managing your library is very easy. You don’t have to type anything. When adding a book to your library you just use your camera to scan the barcode on the back of a book. Immediately all relevant information, such as title, author, and cover page is automatically retrieved. That’s as simple and error-free as it can be.
Unlimited usage: Users can perform an unlimited number of book-swaps. In other words, users can endlessly “recycle” their libraries, at no cost.
Point system: A point system is used in order to ensure fairness and guarantee that you will receive as many books as you provided to the community. You give one book, you get one book. You give 10, you get 10. The point system gives you the flexibility to move away from a book-for-book swap scheme. You can now give away a number of books, collect an equal number of tokens and redeem them later, when you receive books from other members of the bookukoo community.
Happy book swapping,
The bookukoo team!
Disclaimer: bookukoo is designed to work only for hard-copy books, not e-books.
You can organize your books, manage your book loans and even create a book wish list to help you find the best prices for the books you wish to buy and remember where you found them.
Share books with your friend with a simple text message to people in your contacts. Codex will get all the information your friends need about the book.
All book information can be downloaded from the Internet, including the book cover. If a cover is not available you can pick an image from your phone library to use has the book cover or take a picture of the book.
Codex also supports multiple languages with English, Portuguese, Polish and French translations.
With Codex you can:
* Add books to the list simply by scanning the book ISBN. The book data will be downloaded from the Internet.
* Add a book by typing the ISBN. If an ISBN barcode is not available is always possible to type the ISBN manually.
* Add a book by typing the book information. If the book has no barcode or is not possible to find the book information on the web the book data can be typed manually.
* Manage your loaned books. Each time you loan a book Codex helps you remember, allowing you to mark that book have loaned and setting the person you loaned it to from your contacts.
* Create a wish list with the books you wish to buy. Add a book you don't have and the store you found it. Each book can have multiple stores so that you can compare prices and choose the best price.
* Remember the location of the store where you found the books in the wish list. If you don't know the address Codex can get the GPS location for you.
* Filter your book by author, publisher or category.
* Easily find books in your wish list or books that you've loaned.
* Pick an image from your phone image library to use has a book cover. If you don't have an image from the cover just take a picture of it.
* Want to share this book with a friend? Just recommend the book. With Codex you can recommend a book with a simple SMS message. If your friend also has Codex in his phone Codex will get all the book information your friend needs.
* Multilanguage support with English, Portuguese and French.
* Importing and exporting book to CSV and XML so that they can be synchronized between devices.
* Search the books collection to easily find the correct book.
* When you lent a book you can set a due date and Codex will remember you when the due date is met. Codex will maintain a loan history for each book so that you know to whom you have lent it to.
Codex is free, you can use it without any restrictions for as long has you want. If you have any suggestions please feel free to contact the developer's team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: codex book manager catalog library organize loan wishlist contact message cover photo image scan barcode books ebook address gps location recommend phone sms store isbn friends share free online web internet read language export import cvs xml excel search
It's simple, free, light, intuitive and easy to use, but with many features, all customizable.
# configuration of fields to display
# list of archived books
# sort list by title, author and rate
# free search on all book's fields
# insert, modify and delete
# book's detail based on configured fields
# ISBN scan and data acquisition using Google Books
# rate book from 0 to 5 stars
# free setting of book's tag
# free setting of book's collection
# free setting of book's library (from 1 to 3)
# management of personal notes related to a book
# picture of book's cover, get it also by camera and gallery
# share book
# complete management of tags, with sortable list and search, detail, new, modify and delete element
# complete management of collections, with sortable list and search, detail, new, modify and delete element
# complete management of libraries, with sortable list and search, detail, new, modify and delete element
# export list and share it
# import a previously exported list
# share, feedback, rate
# this is not an ebook reader
# keywords: ninive, libreria, biblioteca, my library, libri, books, bookstore, bookshelf, isbn
Ninive Library is very simple to use; the structure and the graphic icons make this bookstore very intuitive and easy to understanding.
It is also extremely customizable; you can choose which information about the book display and which not, including author, publisher, rating, description, price, pages, language, published date, tags, collection, from I to III library, notes and picture. ISBN and title are always visible.
The book list is compact but its graphical structure allows a quick and easy consultation; an invaluable aid is given by handy Wizard that lets you find the word you need in all book's fields.
Finally, the list is sortable by title, author and evaluation, in ascending or descending order.
The detail of the book shows the fields configured by the user and the interface is very easy to enter or edit information.
In Ninive of great comfort is the book's search with ISBN barcode scanner: the informations are acquired thanks to Google Books and the user can complete the informations with its own notes and assessments.
The book can be associated with tags, collections and libraries.
The picture of book's cover, which is acquired by Google or selected from the gallery, completes the book's details.
The book archived is later editable in all its parts and can be deleted.
Finally you can share the single book with your contacts.
With Ninive you can completely manage tags, collections and libraries.
The useful free search allows you to find the word in the description of the tags, collections or libraries.
The list is ordered by description, in ascending or descending order.
New and detail form allows you to specify the description of the item.
The element archived is later editable and can be deleted.
Ninive allows all bookstore's data export in order to share data or to use data as backup.
Import operation allows to replace the current data with those of a previous export.
The operations are useful if you need to exchange the bookstore's data from one phone to another or between friends.
Anobii is an online reading community built by readers for readers allowing you to shelve, find and share books. Our mission is to bring book lovers together and encourage reading. The Anobii community will help you find your next read and enable you to tell your friends about it (via Facebook and Twitter). The word “anobii” comes from Anobium Punctatum, the Latin name for the most common bookworm, the furniture beetle.
At home: Rediscover all your old books and build your virtual library - in a flash with our speedy barcode scanner.
On the move: See someone reading a great book on the train? Search and instantly add to your wish list.
In a bookstore: Scan the barcode and read independent reviews before you buy. Always have your wish list with you when you go into a bookstore to remind you of the books you want to read.
* Fast barcode scanning including the ability to scan multiple books at once before adding them to your library or wish list
* Keep track of what you've read, what you're currently reading, and what you want to read in the future with your Anobii virtual library and wish list
* Have your virtual library with you at all times!
* Instant access to reviews from Anobii readers and experts
* Update your reading status and write reviews on the move
* Use your existing Anobii profile to access your existing virtual library and wish list on the App
* Multi language support – this app comes in English, Spanish, Italian, French and Chinese