Using images of the moon/stars and the sun, and colors to represent each (blue and yellow, respectively), this App uses a clock that teaches your child when they are supposed to be sleeping and when they allowed to wake up, using the times you’ve preset.
Try an interactive demo at https://sunandstars.app!
· Screen shows images of moon/stars or sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
· Sleep/Wake times can be set play music or fan/"white noise". A selection of original contemporary music is included.
· Tap screen to play music for 15 minutes (time is configurable in settings)
· Tap moon or sun to switch between 'sleep' and 'wake-up' modes at any time
· Upcycles your old phone to use with the app - use an old phone or tablet with android 4.1 or later
· Can be used by children and adults as the change in colors assist with wake and sleep cues for your body
· Helps teach time with the digital clock
· Easily programmable for wake and sleep modes (simple setting options allow for quick and easy resets for weekends or special days)