!!OM NAMAH GURU PITA HANUMATE!!
!!SHRI RAM JAI RAM JAI JAI RAM,
JAI JAI VIGHNA HARO HANUMAAN!!
Read Complete Sundarkand Book first time in play store. You can read Sundarkand daily at any time, in your car,office,travel, temple etc. This E-Book of Sundarkand features
* Complete Sundarkand in Hindi
* With this you can Read Hanuman Ji Ki Aarti
* While Reading Sundarkand you can move to any page by clicking on the page number below each page.
* Big and Clear Fonts.
* Easy to Read
Jai Shri Ram, Jai Hanuman.
Read Sundarkand and Hanumanji ki Aarti Daily to make our life Happy and safe.
Jai Shri Ram, Jai Shri Ram,
Sunderkand me woh sakti hai jo har dukho ka nivaran karti hai sabke
1 Aarti Sangrah -
Annapurna Devi Aarti, Maa Ganga Aarti, Giriraj Maharaj Ji Aarti , Gopal Ji Aarti, Gorakhnath Aarti, Jahrvir Ji Aarti, Narmada Aarti, Parshuram Aarti, Pitter Aarti, Brahma Aarti, Mahakali Aarti, Mahalaxmi Aarti, Mahavir Swami Aarti, Ravidas Aarti, Radha Aarti, Ramdev Aarti, Vindhyeshwari Devi Aarti, Vishwakarma Aarti, Shakmbri Amba Aarti, Shiva's Aarti, Sheetla Aarti, Ram Aarti, Sati Aarti, Sai Baba Aarti - I, Sai Baba Aarti - II, Surya Dev Aarti, Ganesh Aarti, Luxmi Aarti, Durga Aarti, Kali Ma Aarti, Gayatri Aarti, Tulsi Aarti, Navagraha Aarti, Parvati Mata Aarti, Balaji Aarti, Pretraj Sarkar Aarti, Khatu Shyam Aarti, Vishnu Aarti, Vaishno Mata Aarti, Shani Dev Aarti, Santoshi Mata Aarti, Shri Krishna Aarti, Saraswati Aarti
2 Chalisa Sangrah -
Annapurna Chalisa, Kali Chalisa, Khatu Shyam Chalisa, Ganga Chalisa, Ganesh Chalisa, Gayatri Chalisa, Giriraj Maharaj Chalisa, Gopal Chalisa, Gorakhnath Chalisa, Jahrvir Chalisa, Tulsi Chalisa, Durga Chalisa, Narmada Chalisa, Navagraha Chalisa, Parasurama Chalisa, Parvati Chalisa, Pitter Chalisa, Pretraj Chalisa, Balaji Chalisa, Brahma Chalisa, Mahakali Chalisa, Mahavir Chalisa, Ravidas Chalisa, Radha Chalisa, Ramdev Chalisa, Lakshmi Chalisa, Lalitha Chalisa, Vishwakarma Chalisa, Vishnu Chalisa, Vaishnodevi Chalisa, Shani Chalisa, Sheetla Chalisa, Shri Krishna Chalisa, Shri Ram Chalisa, Vindhyeshwari Chalisa, Shree Shiv Chalisa, Sri Saraswati Chalisa, Santoshi Chalisa, Sai Chalisa, Surya Chalisa
3 Bookmark in Sunderkand
Sunderkand Path crushes the negative thoughts.
Following benefits easily by reading Sunderkand Path, .
1. It improves financial situation and ensures a stable source of income.
2. Helps open the way jobs.
3. Guarantee’s removal of all kinds of black magic and negative energy.
4. Helps in legal matters and to overcome enemies.
5. It is "Ram Baan" (the arrow of Lord Rama, most effective) for
incurable diseases. It ensures good health.
6. It removes the ill-effect of the planet Saturn, Rahu and Mars from your horoscope.
7. It will definitely makes you fearless and full of confidence.
8. It shows the solution to each and every problems in your life.
9. Bring peace and happiness in mind and soul.
10. Gives prosperity at home.
The statue of hanuman holding a mace (gadha) are worshiped in many Hindu temples knows as Hanuman Mandirs and is always been a sign of hope and inspiration for us. Hanuman is a noble hero and an ardent devotee of Lord Hanuman.
The only available hindi translation of Ramcharitmanas or ramayan, this great poem is made available on this application for the first time. It is a humble attempt made by Varni Group to present it in this way to facilitate easy reference. One would derive great pleasure by just reading the hindi version as it keep intact the storyline. The tune and meters of poetry are also not exactly replicated in Hindi yet, in their own they are pretty consistent.
Features Of Ramayan in hindi :
availavle in Hindi Language of verces and meaning.
Auto Scroll Display View easily.
Set Text Size Larger Or smaller
रामायण, बाल काण्ड, सुन्दर काण्ड, अरण्य काण्ड, लंका काण्ड, अयोध्या काण्ड, उत्तर काण्ड, हनुमान अष्टक, राम अष्टक, राम स्तुति, राम चालीसा, राम आरती, बजरंग बाण, हनुमान आरती, हनुमान चालीसा, श्री राम रक्षा स्तोत्रं, श्री राम सहस्त्र नामावलिः, श्री रामायण आरती, हनुमान सहस्त्रनाम
Ramayan, Ram, bal kand, sundar kand, aranya kand, lanka kand, ayodhya kand, uttar kand, hanuman ashtak, ram ashtak, ram stuti, ram chalisa, ram aarti, bajrang baan, hanuman aarti, hanuman chalisa, ram raksha stotram, shree ram sahastra namavali, shree ramayan aarti, hanuman sahastranaam
1. Bal Kand - This part explains Rama's childhood, his Brahmaswarup, his Celestial and Cosmic appearance. Dashratha was the Father of Ram. Dasharatha had three queens Kausalya, Kaikeyi and Sumitra. Rama was born to Kausalya. This kands basically talks about the childhood of Ram, emancipation of Ahilya and Sita's swayamvara.
2. Ayodhya Kand - This kands focuses mainly on the exile of Rama into the forest and the death of his father, Dasarath.
3. Aranya Kand - Life of Rama, Sita and Lakshmana in forest. Surpnakha episode and kidnapping of Sita by demon king Ravana.
4. Kishkindha Kand - Rama meets Hanuman, Jamvant, Jatayu and Bali. Killing of Bali,Rajya abhishek of Sugriva and initiation of active search for Sita with the help of Sugriva and Ravana.
5. Sundar Kand - Hanuman entry in Lanka. Hanuman's meeting with Vibhishan. Burning the Lanka. Explanation of the beauty of Lanks. Hanuman's meeting with Sita in Ashok Vatika.
6. Lanka Kand - Details about the war between Ram and Ravana. Killing of Ravana. Sita's test of fire. Return of Rama to Ayodhya. Help by Vibhishan to kill his demon king brother Ravana.
7. Uttar Kand - Banishment of Sita and birth of Luva and Kusha in Vishwamitra ashram. Rama’s departure from the earth to Vaikunth. Details about Ram Gita
Main Characters of the Ramayana
Dasaratha -- King of Ayodhya
Kaushalya, Kaikeyi and Sumita - Wives of Raja Dashratha
Bharata, Lakshman and Shatrughna - Rama's Brothers
Sita - Wife of Ram
Raja Janak - Father of Sita
Hanuman -- Rama's devotee
Ravana -- King of Lanka who abducted Sita. He is 10-headed
Method of reading
Parvathy asked: - “ Oh, God of all beings, I would very much love to know from you, the greatness of Sundara Kanda in detail.” Sri Parameshwara replied: - “I would summarize the greatness of Sundara Kanda for you, because to tell in detail, only the great Lord Ramachandra is capable. Similar to the fact that God Rama is the greatest among Devas, similar to the fact that Kalpaga tree is greatest among trees, similar to the fact that the Kousthubha gem is greatest among gems, in Ramayana, Sundara Kanda is the greatest chapter. By reading or listening to Sundara Kanda with devotion, all the wishes are fulfilled, all dangers will vanish, all diseases will be cured and all types of wealth will grow. Especially it is the greatest panacea for those who suffer from great diseases. Even diseases like tuberculosis, Leprosy and epilepsy, which cannot be cured by even divine medicines, would be cured completely by reading Sundara Kanda 68 times by the grace of Lord Ramachandra.
* Sundarkand Lite is page flipping Android magazines.
* You can add Bookmarks into pages directly.
* Read your book offline after installed it.
* Slide book pages up or down or click the previous and next button on every page top and bottom to locate .
* Slight click any area of screen to open the basic settings of book contains Previous, Next, Catlog, Day/Night, Config and About.
* Book content is encrypted, nobody can copy it.
* Clearly browse any chapter title and content.
* "Previous" on top screen location enables to fast flip to the prior chapter.
* "Next" on the bottom of screen enables to flip to next chapter.
* Define Font size, Line space, screen light turning on/off when reading, book basic information.
* Day/ night reading mode allows readers adjust color to protect eyes.
* Check the basic information of current book such as Book name, author, category, description, etc.
* Trigger valid links in the content.
The core of the work is a poetic retelling of the events of the Sanskrit epic Ramayana, centered on the narrative of Rama, the crown prince of Ayodhya. The poem is also called Tulsikrit Ramayan (literally, The Ramayan composed by Tulsi or, loosely, The Ramayan of Tulsidas).
Epic poem in Awadhi, composed by the 16th-century Indian poet, Goswami Tulsidas.
Tuslidas began every chapter with an invocation because he believed that reading, and indeed the writing, of the story of Ram required the right frame of mind, and also the divine assistance of god.
There are five kand's
1) Bal Kand
2) Ayodhya Kand
3) Aranya Kand
4) Kishkinda Kand
5) Sunder Kand
6) Lanka Kand
7) Uttar Kand
We are keeping the product free keeping in mind the need of millions of devotees.
We appreciate your support in spreading the word so that many more devotees around will be benefited.
Download Now !!!
गोस्वामी तुलसीदासजी कृत महाकाव्य श्रीरामचरितमानस हिन्दी में भावार्थ सहित यहाँ उपलब्ध है। सुंदरकाण्ड में हनुमानजी का लंका प्रस्थान, लंका दहन से लंका से वापसी तक के घटनाक्रम आते हैं।
If you can read the text written above properly in your mobile than you can install this application.
Ramacharitmanas or Ramayan is considered one of the greatest works of Hindu literature
This app covers following:
★ हनुमानजी का लंका को प्रस्थान, सुरसा से भेंट, छाया पकड़ने वाली राक्षसी का वध
★ लंका वर्णन, लंकिनी वध, लंका में प्रवेश
★ हनुमान-विभीषण संवाद
★ हनुमानजी का अशोक वाटिका में सीताजी को देखकर दुःखी होना और रावण का सीताजी को भय दिखलाना
★ श्री सीता-त्रिजटा संवाद
★ श्री सीता-हनुमान संवाद
★ हनुमानजी द्वारा अशोक वाटिका विध्वंस, अक्षय कुमार वध और मेघनाद का हनुमानजी को नागपाश में बाँधकर सभा में ले जाना
★ हनुमान्-रावण संवाद
★ लंका जलाने के बाद हनुमानजी का सीताजी से विदा माँगना और चूड़ामणि पाना
★ समुद्र के इस पार आना, सबका लौटना, मधुवन प्रवेश, सुग्रीव मिलन, श्री राम-हनुमान संवाद
★ श्री रामजी का वानरों की सेना के साथ चलकर समुद्र तट पर पहुँचना
★ मंदोदरी-रावण संवाद
★ रावण को विभीषण का समझाना और विभीषण का अपमान
★ विभीषण का भगवान् श्री रामजी की शरण के लिए प्रस्थान और शरण प्राप्ति
★ समुद्र पार करने के लिए विचार, रावणदूत शुक का आना और लक्ष्मणजी के पत्र को लेकर लौटना
★ दूत का रावण को समझाना और लक्ष्मणजी का पत्र देना
★ समुद्र पर श्री रामजी का क्रोध और समुद्र की विनती, श्री राम गुणगान की महिमा
★ श्री राम स्तुति-आरती
Special Features of App Shri Ramcharitmanas Sunder kand
★ CHANGE TEXT SIZE ★
You can change the text size of Reading page as per your requirement. Just go to Options Menu and choose "Change Font Size". You can select the font size from smallest to largest. Just select and hit Save. The size of Reading Page Text will change as per your choice (Applicable only in Detail Screen).
★ BOOKMARK FEATURE ★
This App supports bookmarks. Forgot from where you left reading? Now you can resume reading Shri Ramacharitmanas Sunderkand from the point where you left. Just press the star icon[see screenshot] on the Doha Page and the Page will be bookmarked. You can resume reading by selecting "Go to Bookmark" option from the Options Menu.
Please take out a minute to Rate and Review our app.
The characters Rama, Sita, Lakshman, Bharata, Hanuman, and Ravana are all fundamental to the cultural consciousness of India, Nepal, and many south-east Asian countries such as Thailand and Indonesia.
Scrolling Browse Mode:
• Read Sri Ramcharitmanas offline after installed it.
• Slide book pages up or down or click the previous and next button on every page top and bottom to locate .
• Slight click any area of screen to open the basic settings of book contains Previous, Next, Catlog, Day/Night, Config and About.
• Clearly browse any chapter title and content.
• "Previous" on top screen location enables to fast flip to the prior chapter.
• "Next" on the bottom of screen enables to flip to next chapter.
• Define Font size, Line space, screen light turning on/off when reading, Sri Ramcharitmanas basic information.
• Day/ night reading mode allows readers adjust color to protect eyes.
• Check the basic information of current book such as Book name, author, category, description, etc.
• Trigger valid links in the content.
01. Shree Hanuman Chalisa
02. Shree Shani Chalisa
03. Shree Shiv Chalisa
04. Sai Chalisa
05. Sarswati Chalisa
06. Shree Durga Chalisa
07. Shree Rama Chalisa
08. Shree Krishna Chalisa
09. Shree Ganesh Chalisa
10. Shree Bhairav Chalisa
11. Shree Laxmee Chalisa
12. Shree Santoshi Chalisa
13. Shree Gayatri Chalisa
14. Shree Shitala Chalisa
15. Shree Vindheshwari Chalisa
Shree Hanuman Chalisa is a poem written by Tulsidas in the Awadhi language, and is his best known Hindu text apart from the Ramcharitmanas. The word "chālisā" is derived from "chālis" in Hindi, which means 40, as the Hanuman Chalisa has 40 verses.
The Bhagavad Gita, also referred to as Gita, is a 700–verse Dharmic scripture that is part of the ancient Sanskrit epic Mahabharata. This scripture contains a conversation between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide Krishna on a variety of philosophical issues.
Faced with a fratricidal war, a despondent Arjuna turns to his charioteer Krishna for counsel on the battlefield. Krishna, through the course of the Gita, imparts to Arjuna wisdom, the path to devotion, and the doctrine of selfless action. The Gita upholds the essence and the philosophical tradition of the Upanishads. However, unlike the rigorous monism of the Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita also integrates dualism and theism.
Numerous commentaries have been written on the Bhagavad Gita with widely differing views on the essentials, beginning with Adi Sankara's commentary on the Gita in the eighth century CE. Commentators see the setting of the Gita in a battlefield as an allegory for the ethical and moral struggles of the human life. The Bhagavad Gita's call for selfless action inspired many leaders of the Indian independence movement including Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, who referred to the Gita as his "spiritual dictionary".
This is Ad Free App...
If you are seeing red lines, you need to uncheck "Spelling Correction" under "Language & Input" Tab in the Settings.
Tons of effects and stickers!
This app is also a Photo Editor with tons of options like Sharpening, Cropping, Saturation Adjustment, Color Adjustment. There are also predefined filters and effects which make it much easier and quicker to update your pictures in a snap.
* Create a Unique Avatar for yourself
* Complete Photo Editor
* Create and upload funny picture memes of your friends
* Famous memes
and many others!
Best alternative to any other Profile Photo Editor
This great stotra comes as a prelude to the great Devi Mahatmyam. It can also be chanted separately.The Devi Kavacham consisting of 61 Slokas is in Markandeya Purana. This Kavacham (armour) protects the reader in all parts of his body, in all places and in all difficulties.
Adapted from the Shiva Purana, it consists of 40 chaupais and recited daily or on special festivals like Maha Shivaratri by Shivaites, and worshipers of Shiva.Lord. Shiv is one of the Gods of the trinity of Gods which Hindus believe in, the other two being Brahma and Vishnu.
This app has an extremely simple and user friendly interface. Upon loading, you are immediately taken to the actual Chalisa Text; no more clicking and navigating through meaningless screens.
1. Hindi version of Shri Shiv Chalisa
2. Soothing Audio
3. Works without an Internet connection
Aarti is a form of worship by which the devotee is able to express his devotion to the Lord. Baba's Aarti is sung in Marathi,the native language of the state of Maharashtra(where in Shirdi is located) and started by Sai devotee's in Baba's lifetime.
This app has an extremely simple and user friendly interface. Upon loading, you are immediately taken to the actual Chalisa Text; no more clicking and navigating through meaningless screens.
1. English version of Shri Durga Chalisa
2. Hindi version of Shri Durga Chalisa
3. Audio of Durga Chalisa
4. Will work without an Internet connection
This hymn was written by Goswami Tulsidas in the sixteenth century. Tulsidas wrote these forty verses in the praise of Lord Hanuman. Forty in Hindi is called 'chaalees' and the hymn containing forty verses is called 'chaaleesa'.It is extremely popular among Hindus and is generally recited on Tuesday and Saturday (considered a holy day for devotees of Lord Hanuman). Hanumanji is also known as “ Pavan Putra ”.
Shri Hanuman is regarded as the God of power, strength and knowledge. He is known as the ‘param bhakt’ of lord Rama and is the incarnation of Lord Shiva. He was born to Kesari and Anjani on the Chaitra Shukla Purnima (Chaitra Shukla Purnima is the Full Moon Day on the Hindu Calendar Month of Chaitra) that is why, he is known as ‘KESERI NANDAN’ and ‘ANJANEYA’.
This app has an extremely simple and user friendly interface.
1. English text of Shri Hanuman Chalisa
2. Hindi / Devnagari text of Shri Hanuman Chalisa
3. Will work without an Internet connection (completely offline version)
4. Soothing Melodious Audio
This Bani is a collection of hymns of five different Gurus.
This app also includes Japji Sahib Text and Daily Hukamnama.
All the Hindu festivals and important dates in your pocket.
In the Hindu calendar, the day starts with the sunrise. It is allotted five "properties" or "limbs". They are:
the Tithi (one of 30 divisions of a synodic month) active at sunrise
the Vasara (ancient nomeclature), vara (modern nomeclature), like in ravi-vara, soma-vara, etc. or weekday
the Nakṣatra (one of 27 divisions of the celestial ecliptic) in which the moon resides at sunrise
the Yoga (one of 27 divisions based on the ecliptic longitude of the sun and moon) active at sunrise time
the Karaṇa (divisions based on tithis) active at sunrise.
The Bhagavad Gita, also more simply known as Gita, is a 700-verse Hindu scripture that is part of the ancient Sanskrit epic the Mahabharata. Since the Gita is drawn from the Mahabharata, it is classified as a Smṛiti text. However, those branches of Hinduism that give it the status of an Upanishad also consider it a śruti or "revealed" text. As it is taken to represent a summary of the Upanishadic teachings, it is also called "the Upanishad of the Upanishads".The book consists of sayings of Lord Sri Krishna to Arjuna.
The text is in Devnagiri / Hindi with Audio in Sanskrit
It is also the national and official calendar of Bangladesh. The New Year falls on 14 April or 15 April in the Western calendar. The current Bengali year is 1422. The Bengali year is 594 less than the AD or CE year in the Western calendar if it is before Baisakh, or 593 less if after Baisakh.
This FREE shayari app works even without internet connection, after install. You can even SMS or Whatsapp these to your boyfriend or girlfriend.
Shayaris are unique poetic ways with words to express yourself & display your feelings. This app is the right place for shayaris on every beautiful categories like pyar, break up dard, sad, romance / romantic love, zindagi etc. Decades back, people used sher-o-shayaris mainly to express love.
* Bewafa Shayaris
* Romantic Shayari
* Love Shayari
* Dard Shayari
1) Swipe to browse shayaris.
2) Share shayari via social networks.
3) Bookmark option to add to Favourite.
4) Random button will bring up a random shayari from the database.
* More than 10,000 words and expressions
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed
* Voice to text functionality. Don't type just say
* Auto-complete words
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
NOTE: The Devanagari keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
This app has lyrics in English and Hindi along with Audio recital. It will work without Internet Connection.