Use the search bar at the bottom of the screen to look up cards that have the searched term in there names.
Use the Notes to add any flavor, advantages or disadvantages that the baddie may have.
Click Menu Icon to get options to change the minimum and maximum stats.
As well of roll out a new Baddie.
This release was left bare bones to be simulator to stat blocks you may find in some source books but future release may add the following:
I am welcome to any suggestions for features
App Icon by Jordan Gayotin
GURPS is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This game aid is the original creation of Grayherring Inc and is released for free distribution, and not for resale, under the permissions granted in the http://www.sjgames.com/general/online_policy.html Steve Jackson Games Online Policy
** NOTE ** An internet connection (wifi or mobile network) is required to setup and redeem your free Template Pack.
GM Toolkit is not a character generator. GM Toolkit does allow you to keep frequently referenced information at your fingertips - including your own notes, so you don't have to mark up your books or carry a stack of paper with you - regardless of your game/setting preference.
Template Packs provide a basic structure for any game setting you choose. Don't like the initial setup or have some house rules you need to account for? You have the freedom to create completely unique templates of your own or modify any purchased templates to better suit your needs. Unlimited possibilities.
With GM Toolkit eXchange (GMX) files, you create XML files on your computer, then import that information into GM Toolkit using Google Drive. Our GMX format lets you easily import systems, templates and entries from files you created on your PC. For more information on GMX files and how to create your own data files, check out the tutorials on www.mygmtoolkit.com.
GM Toolkit has been tested on the Toshiba Thrive, Barnes & Noble Nook (rooted), Samsung Galaxy Nexus D (ICS), Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (Jelly Bean), Asus Transformer, and Archos 101.
Available Template Packs (comes with your choice of any one pre-loaded - others available via in-app purchase):
* 40K: Deathwatch (RPG)
* Ars Magica, 5th Edition (RPG)
* Basic Roleplaying/Chaosium (RPG)
* Classic Dungeons & Dragons (RPG)
* Cosmic Patrol (RPG)
* d20 Heroes/Mutants & Masterminds (RPG)
* d20 Modern/Future (RPG)
* Dungeons & Dragons, 4th and 5th Edition (RPG)
* Eclipse Phase (RPG)
* Exalted, 2nd Edition (RPG)
* Fate CORE (RPG)
* GURPS 4th Edition (RPG)
* Palladium Books (RPG)
* Pathfinder/D&D 3.5/d20 Fantasy (RPG)
* Savage Worlds (RPG)
* Shadowrun, 20th Anniversary Edition (RPG)
* Traveller, Mongoose Edition (RPG)
* World of Darkness (RPG)
* BattleTech (tabletop)
* Warhammer 40K (tabletop)
* Warmachine/Hordes (tabletop)
* Mini6/Breachworld (RPG)
Is there a system you would like to see on this list? Send me an e-mail request. If I have the books, I'll put it together. If I don't, I'll still get it put together, it just might take a little longer. Note: Template packs do NOT (and cannot) contain any proprietary information from published titles. Templates Packs only create a structure for you to keep game information and notes for a particular system.
** NEW ** We now offer OGL content Data Packs for Pathfinder, with more on the way.
Data Packs Available (via in-app purchase)
* Pathfinder: Spells
* Pathfinder: Feats
More features to come:
* Derived values
* Entry Portraits
* Attribute grouping
* Copy template/entry
I do my best to meet any update requests, so if there is a feature or function you'd like to see added, email me and let me know.
*** Don't forget to follow us on Twitter (@GMToolkit), Facebook (facebook.com/gmtoolkit), and/or Google+ to get all the latest news and information about GM Toolkit! ***
IF YOU FIND BUGS OR MISS FUNCTIONALITY PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL. I really appreciate your feedback.
* Helps you keep track of the essential stats of characters and monsters while leading a role playing game.
* Not meant to replace your pen&papers but to have a quick view on stats while handling fights.
* Multiple role playing groups possible.
* Monsters can be grouped in advance in encounters for later use.
* Maps can be imported and fitted with fog-of-war and displayed on another device over WIFI. (No map editing though apart from placing markers for characters / monsters.)
PLEASE find many hidden features under the application menu.
Use the brand new web site with forums and documentation.
CHECK_LICENSE for obvious reasons.
READ_PHONE_STATE to verify license data.
INTERNET for map feature.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for import/export of attribute sets.
VIBRATE for feedback on map.
-New: Customizable attributes in character list. Freely select what attributes are shown in character / monster lists.
-Editing of fields completely rewritten.
-Loads of bug fixes.
-Much improved (optional) error reporting. Sends information on crashes back to me if you want to. This will help me analyse future problems.
-New option: Themes for fore-/background.
-Bug fix for distorted maps.
-Bug fix for wrong link to app store.
-Bug fix going back rotation on ICS.
-Minor update: Portraits for characters/monsters.
-GUI-Update for Android >= 3.0
-Nightly regeneration for whole character group at once.
-Removed annoying "Pirated version" hint.
-Updated and extended help.
-Improved experience for first use of map page.
-Updated menu icons.
v1.23 Bug fix.
v1.22 Map symbols finished (for now).
v1.21 Signature Bug. Map symbols (not finished)
v1.20 Zoom/Pan map.
v1.19 Bug fix for IP6.
v1.18 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.17 Import/export data base. Bug fixes.
v1.16 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.15 Characters/monsters now deletable.
v1.14 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.13 Quick fix for character/monster generation.
v1.12 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.11 Character Attributes made customizable.
Fixed wrong image resize in map.
Fixed OutOfMemory bug in map.
Fixed loading of images in map list.
v1.10 Fix for missing internet permission in lite version.
v1.9 Hotfix for Initialisation bug in map.
v1.8 Free version for countries without Android Market updated.
v1.7 Fixed Portrait/Landscape Bug.
Maps with fog-of-war.
Added help pages.
v1.6 Fixed some bugs in free version.
v1.5 Free version for countries without Android Market.
v1.4 Bug fix for session notes.
v1.3 Some cosmetics.
v1.2 Added: Take notes for your playing sessions.
Note: this app is under active development. If you find a feature is missing, chances are it's coming soon. Contact support to help me prioritize important features first. Thanks!
- double-finger zoom
- double-finger pan/scroll
- pencil tool
- fill tool
- eraser tool
- eyedrop tool
- square and magic wand selection tools
- cut/copy/paste/invert and move selection
- color picker
- palette management (add/remove, move up/down, load)
- built-in palettes like DawnBringer's DB16 and DB32 and Arne's 8, 16 and 64 color palettes
- supporting .pal (JASC PAL) palette file format
- import palette from existing image
- single tap to toggle pixel color to fix mistakes
- unlimited undo/redo
- 18 color palette
- saving to SD card in PNG format
- grid that can be toggled on/off
- checkered background to show transparent pixels
- preview window with 1:1 and 2:1 modes
- color settings for image background, preview background and grid color
- settings for showing/hiding the preview window and the grid
This app also contains a lot of minor usability improvements:
- when using the pen or eraser, tapping again on a single pixel you've changed to undo it to its previous color
- when using the fill (bucket) tool, dragging will switch to pencil
- when the eraser is selected, changing color will switch to pencil
- when drawing using the pencil, the app will interpolate between tap event locations to draw an uninterrupted line
- tap anywhere outside of the selection to apply it
Feel free to email me if you can think of more usability changes to streamline your pixel art creation process.
Free version supports canvas sizes from 8x8 to 32x16 pixels.
PRO version only features:
- canvas size from 8 to 512 pixels wide or tall
- loading existing images from SD card
- changing alpha value and entering hex values for color picker
- saving palettes
This app uses icons from http://icons8.com/android-icons. Pixel art in screenshots are RPG icons from http://7soul1.deviantart.com/art/420-Pixel-Art-Icons-for-RPG-129892453.
Many thanks to Arne and DawnBringer for their awesome palettes!
* Create, edit and delete Characters
* Export and import of characters, weapons, armor and goods
* Add image and thumbnail of character
* Support prestige classes character
* Support multi class character
* Filterable list of all characters
* Backup and restore to/from cloud and file system
* Name, Player, Race, Sex, Alignment, Class, Level and Experience Points
* Use different XP tables in Pathfinder
* Calculate experience points of next level
* Display advancement of experience points as progress bar
* Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma
* Calculate abilities modificator
* Roll ability checks
* Hit Points, max. Hit Pints, Armor Class
* Calculate Initative, Base Attack Bonus and Armor Class, CMB/Grapple, CMD
* Roll Initative, Base Attack Bonus, CMB/Grapple and CMD
* Store saves
* Calculates base save and ability modifier
* Adds misc modifier
* Roll saving throws
* Sum up your money, by counting your platinum, gold silver and copper coins.
* Enter your rank and misc modifier. The skill modifier is calculated
* List your favorite, trained and all skills
* Add and remove skills from your favorite skills
* Skill rolls are executed by one click
* Add feats to your character
* Read short description of benefit and prerequisit of a feat, without searching in the player handbook
* Add attacks with your favorite weapons
* Roll attacks and damage
* Calculates attack and damage bonus, including feats like Two Weapon Fighting
* Equip characters with weapons, armor and goods
* Choose magic weapons and armor
* Weapons, armor and goods are listed with detailed information, like cost and weight
* Calculate load of character equipment
* Make notes of your adventures and store them by your character.
* Lists racie abilities with description
* Filter race abilities by name
* Lists abilities of classes with level and description
* Filter class abilities by class level and name
* List all spells
* Mark your known spells of each spell list
* Read detailed information about each spell
* List of spell slots
* Select your prepared spells out of your known spells
* Mark your prepared spells as cast
* Support of metamagic feats
* Rest to refresh your cast spells
The Administration allows you to customize everything in the game, making it unique to your campain.
* Character Classes
* Spell Lists
The dice can be added at will and organized in dice bags. Each die is defined by a formula such as 2d6+5 as well as special functions like rak(1d6,4,3) that allow to emulates the most complex game systems. An handy formulas builder simplifies the process, and allow to access to an online help. Check the list of all supported functions here: http://goo.gl/mZkcQS
Thanks to "named values", as well as keep track of games scores, you can define formulas using variable parameters. You can create, for example, the named value "Level" with label "lvl", then use the formula (lvl)d6 to determine the fireball damage. So when your mage level up you don't need to edit the formula: just change the "Level" value!
What you can do with Quick Dice Roller:
★ Roll dice with a touch
★ Organize dice in dice bags
★ Use same formulas you're familiar to (xdy+z)
★ Keep track of scores and use them in formulas
★ Read or listen the roll result in a clear way
★ Check the goodness of the rolls made
★ Apply modifiers on the fly with a touch
★ Sum a roll to the previous automagically or on demand
★ Paste last roll result from the clipboard in another app
★ Keep track of last rolls made
Other features of Quick Dice Roller
○ Simple and intuitive Formulas Builder
○ Many functions to emulate main systems
○ Online help
○ Read aloud the last result
○ Sound notifications
○ Highly customizable
○ Friendly and reliable developer :P
○ Persistence of data among various installations*
○ Import and export dice and dice bags definitions**
Some of currently supported systems
☆ 13th Age
☆ Arcan Myth
☆ Aeon IV
☆ Burning Wheel
☆ Call of Cthulhu
☆ Dungeon World
☆ Dungeons & Dragons (all editions)
☆ Dystopian Wars
☆ Feng Shui
☆ HERO System
☆ Legend of the five rings
☆ Lords of Knowledge
☆ Savage Worlds
☆ Star Wars
☆ World of Darkness
...and many more!
Quick Dice Roller is a free and open source application for Android. Everyone can (and is invited to) contribute to its development in one or more of the following ways:
• Join the official community on Google+ → http://goo.gl/atlhS9
• Become a beta tester for trialling of new features → http://goo.gl/UuJBSO
• Improve translations or add new ones → http://goo.gl/9ySLIO
• Check the source code for bug hunting (or for fun) → http://goo.gl/06fEHI
• Make your friends know about Quick Dice Roller
*The availability of data and preferences backup depends on the device's manufacturer, and is only supported on Android 2.2 or later.
**This feature requires reading and writing to external storage.
Use the app to score a game for up to six players and any number of Ogres.
The Combat Calculator lets you enter values for attackers, defender, and terrain, and roll for the result on the Ogre combat results table.
The app also includes PDFs of the Ogre Record Sheets formatted for both the Ogre board game and Ogre Miniatures.
Our thanks to the 5,512 backers who supported the Ogre Designer's Edition on Kickstarter and made this app possible!
For more information, visit http://www.sjgames.com/apps/ogre . . . and for more about Ogre, visit http://www.sjgames.com/ogre/
Designed by Steve Jackson / Art by John Kovalic / Original code by J. Kira Hamilton / Ported to Android by Keith Blackard
We do not record or submit any of your phones information to anyone. We try not to be evil.
* Network Communication - Full Network Access: Needed to grab the Ogre Site and Ogre News inside the application.
* System Tools - Retrieve Running Apps: Needed exclusively to detect if Ogre is in the background for sound purposes.
* Storage - Modify SD Card: Needed to copy backgrounds and PDFs to your phone for viewing.
* Multiple Dice with Modifiers
* Naming and Saving Dice Profiles
* Loading Dice Profiles
* Long Press to Reroll Individual Dice and add Modifiers
Modifiers Currently Include
* Color Coding Min/Max of Individual Rolls
* Reroll 1's
* Drop Lowest
* Sort roll result
More features coming soon, email suggestions to developer!
Dice Bag is a free, fully featured, zero advertisement application. Built for the serious gamer who prefers customization and features over pretty colors.
Players and GMs can pre-program all their rolls in advance and never interrupt the flow of battle by looking up exact damage or hit bonuses.
Its intention is not to replace the fun and excitement of real dice. Instead DiceBag provides an alternative when dice get forgotten or misplaced. Also great for that spontaneous session.
Current features include:
- Result history log.
- Profiles for different characters/games.
- Custom dice types for n-sided dice.
- Options such as exploding, drop lowest, penetrating, brutal and keep dice.
- Dice Combinations.
- Profile and Dice exporting and importing
- Never forget another buff -
Are you tired of missing your attack because you forgot that +1 buff? Are the other players getting annoyed at you having to add up all your different bonuses? Let Squire do the hard work instead, while you focus on the game.
- System independent -
Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons, GURPS, or any other system - as long as your system involves numbers, Squire can help you. Squire comes pre-loaded with some example stats and modifiers for Pathfinder, but it's easy to add your own stats and modifiers to make Squire work for you.
- Bugs & Feature requests -
To submit a bug report or feature request please submit an issue on the Squire project page on GitHub: https://github.com/cmrn/squire/issues
For all the aspiring Dungeon Masters, professional dungeon crawlers, or the lil' tabletop newbies out there, this is for you. Trust us, rolling 40d6 seems fun at first, but after a few rounds you'll wish you had something to do all that rolling automatically, add it up, and spit out the simple amount of damage - something scarily similar to this intuitive and simplistic Android app.
A free app with no ads and low power consumption.
For the win.
This app is currently optimized for tablet use and may not be suitable for use on phones
NOTE: local storage of portfolios and more advanced views of the character sheets are coming in future build.
Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Ever got confused by trying to keep track of status effects, hit points, healing surges, etc. in a game. Well, be confused no more with this versatile app for keeping track.
Useful for DMs who need to keep track of player defenses as well as hit points of their monsters. Will also automatically apply ongoing damage and check with you whether your creatures have made their saving throws. Monsters can also be pre-created and then are saved automatically* to keep the flow of the game going without having to pause to add details of new creatures to the combat.
Useful for players to keep track of an entire party's details, including hit points, healing surges, temporary hit points and status effects.
Portraits can also be assigned to creatures, so you can take a photo of each player using your phone's built in camera and then quickly assign those photos to each creature.
Tutorial mode also available to show you the features of the application.
Please note that none of the content in this application is created by or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast.
This version is identical to the paid version, except that the paid version will save previously used information. With the free version, all infomation is lost every time you quit.
* paid for version only
Keywords: Dungeons, dragons, roleplaying, games, dungeon, master, combat, assistant, initiative, status, effect, tracking, 4e
- Coin Flipper with 100 different coins from Ancient Rome to 27 modern currencies
- Dice Roller to roll up to six regular dice in one go
- Card Shuffler to shuffle playing cards and draw them one at a time
- Lotto Quick Pick with more than 170 lotteries from all around the world
- Integer Generator to generate true random numbers in configurable intervals
- List Randomizer to create and randomize your own lists of items
Note: This is not a gambling app. The app does not simulate any games, it simply allows you to roll dice, shuffle cards, etc -- using certified true randomness.
All randomizers are free to use and the app contains no advertising. If you like it, you can buy us coffee from the Settings screen -- much appreciated :-)
RANDOM.ORG was founded in 1998 and generates certified true randomness from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random numbers typically used in computer programs. Our mission is the generate the highest quality true randomness and make it available to the world in useful forms.
- Complete character sheet manager for all your characters
- Import and export characters to file
- Campaign party manager for GMs to keep track of their party members’ stats
- Integrated initiative/encounter tracker to quickly make instances for your party
- GM party stat roller to perform mass rolls for skill checks
- Character ability score calculator
- Emergency virtual dice set (for when you forget your dice set at home!)
- Transfer character data over NFC to get your games running faster!
We understand that pen and paper RPGs are designed to be used with, well, pen and paper. In order to accommodate this, our character sheet is designed to resemble traditional character sheets as much as possible, allowing a high degree of freedom, with just the right amount of technological assistance.
This application uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This application is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
*HELP US IMPROVE* Pathfinder Toolkit is open source! If you find any bugs, or things you think we should improve, please follow the developer site link, submit an issue, contribute, or just send us an email.
- Customized dice rolls
- Customized stat trackers
- Log viewer
- Multiple profiles
- **New** Advanced rolling with custom keyboard
- Preferences to control log levels and other settings
If you enjoy the application and want to help support future development, you can donate by purchasing the Ad-Free version and look for the Pro version coming soon. We do our best to meet any update requests, so if there's something you'd like to see added, send an email and let us know.
New in version 1.0.9
- Swipe to switch tabs
- Ability to reorder lists (long-click on roll or stat lists to enable reordering)
- Ability to clear roll history
- **New** Advanced rolling: completely free-form calculations
- Custom keyboard
- Stats now allow negative values
- Ability to use dice rolls to modify stats
- Help page
- Several UI enhancements