On Samsung Galaxy S6, no buttons to allow for settings changes. As a result, I can't change schools. With 8+ buildings, the app is all but useless.
Not a complete app Does not have settings button to change school campus. Even worse i see this issue been brought up several times and it has not been addressed. Whats the deal with that?
Settings Button Cannot find the settings button within the app to change schools on my Note 4 like I could on my Galaxy S3. Any ideas?
No settings for Note 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has no settings menu. Once it has that, 5 stars.
Help ?? 😨 How do you use it ??
Love it It is excellen
• Add push notification messages for the user’s high priority subscriptions from eSchoolPLUS notifications. This feature requires eSchoolPLUS version 3.1.
• Add ability to tap student on Attendance screen to open student record
• Add home building to Demographic screen
• Add ability to search for students by house/team
• Add progress bar for photo downloads
• Show course building information on the Schedule screens
• Search defaults to Active students
PowerScan delivers paper pencil assessment grading for PS’s Assessment system.
Provides school district staff with secure access to their employee information.