PayByPhone makes parking easier. Pay your next parking ticket now cashless with PayPal. Let your parking app remind you comfortably of the end of the parking time and save unnecessary ways to the parking machine. TIP: 5 € parking credit for each recommendation.
- Germany-wide: parking by app in over 180 cities.
- Easy: Book your parking ticket for public parking or in a multi-storey car park.
- Fast: No registration required for mobile phone parking
- Secure: Pay by PayPal, credit card, SEPA or mobile phone bill
- Convenient: Be reminded before parking time expires
- Mobile: Extend your parking ticket while on the move
- Super: Recommend the app and get 5 € parking credit
HOW IS THE PARKING FEE PAID FOR WITH MOBILE PARKING?
Your parking ticket can be paid via your monthly mobile phone bill or prepaid credit at Telekom, Vodafone, o2 or Mobilcom Debitel.
When you register, you can use another payment method to pay for your parking ticket, such as PayPal. In addition, with registration you have the possibility to download and manage your parking ticket receipts.
HOW IS THE PARKING TICKET VALIDATED?
In mobile parking, the parking ticket is validated digitally by scanning the number plate of your car on the parking lot. The controller checks whether your car has a valid parking ticket at PayByPhone. In some cities - such as Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne - it is also necessary that a parking vignette is stored in the parked car. The inspector knows that a digital parking ticket is present and checks it.
Germany BEST APP FOR PARKING
From June 2019 travipay will be called PayByPhone. Even with the new name, the Park App remains as simple and convenient as before. The mobile phone parking app travipay was voted the best app in the parking category by Focus Money for two consecutive years: 2018-2019. Further comments on travipay:
"Best App: Parking with TraviPay" - Focus Money, Munich
"The TraviPay app makes it easier to find a parking space and buy tickets" - Auto Bild, Hamburg
"For busy drivers" - B.Z., Berlin
NOTES TO MOBILE PARKING
Park-Sticker: In 53 cities, such as Berlin, Hamburg or Cologne, a parking sticker called “Park-Vignette” must be stored in the vehicle for traffic monitoring. The Park-Vignette for download and the list of cities can be found on our website.
Service fee: The amount of the parking fee corresponds to the respective tariff regulations of the parking space manager. In addition to the cost of the parking ticket, a service fee is usually also charged. The fees are included in the parking ticket price displayed in the app.
Third party lock: If a third party lock is activated on you smartphone, you can have it removed by calling your mobile phone provider. This option is available from Telekom, Vodafone and o2. You can then use PayByPhone for mobile parking and pay for and renew your parking ticket via your mobile phone.
Unfortunately, 1&1 does not offer the possibility to pay via your mobile phone bill. Here we recommend to buy your parking ticket with PayPal, SEPA or credit card.
- Welcome package with PayByPhone Card
- Ticket-free access to parking garages: over 200x in Germany
- Automatic sending of a monthly invoice
- Start-stop function in 77 cities, such as Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne and Düsseldorf
- Premium Parking is available in monthly and annual subscriptions
We welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions, so that we can constantly improve PayByPhone. Thank you very much!
Have fun parking!
Your PayByPhone Team