Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app.
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera).
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option.
2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, panasonic, foscam, more) and honeycomb tablet support.
Includes Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
- SSL and HTTPS encryption for privacy
- RTSP, H.264, MPEG4, ONVIF and more video formats
- two way audio for some cameras
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Visit my website for complete device support list:
The Matrix Video application allows you to:
- View DVR locations from your list of remote sites
- View up to 16 individual cameras
- Select individual cameras from each remote site using camera selector
- Rotate screen for normal or wide screen viewing
- View normal or full-screen by double tapping image area
- Set up new or edit current remote site location connections
- Use static IP addresses or DVR naming service such as 2dvr.com
More from developer
• List of bank accounts
• Adding new bank account
• Updating an existing bank account
• Deleting a bank account
• List of transactions related to a bank accounts
• List of recent 10 transactions from all accounts
• Search Transactions by date and amount
• Showing all details of a single transaction
• Deleting a transaction