At this moment this application has the following features:
- Converter from dip (or dp) into pixels for different density's (ldpi, mdpi, hdpi, xhdp, tvdpi). The calculation tells you how big your graphics should be.
- Minimum widget size calculation. You can enter the size of the widget (in cells) and it will calculate the minimum widget size in dip.
- Watch Google I/O video's. The Android video's from the Google I/O are the best way to get information that will get your app to the next level. All the video's from Goolge I/O 2013 have been added to the list. (video's are only supported when running on Android 3.0 or higher)
- Links to other apps that can be useful for Android development.
This application can be a helpful tool when you develop your own Android application. If you have idea's about something we can add, let us know.
The latest update of this app if completly build with Android Studio, Gradle and the Gradle Android Build plugin.
NOTE: Don't give this app 1 star if you don't know what this app does or if you are not developing Android applications.
Developers, web site designers and project planners - this product for you!
Experiment with concepts and draw visual prototypes in minutes. Share mock-ups with your team, development community or clients. Portable alternative to Visio or Balsamiq for Android.
Creating prototypes is easy with Mockups for Android:
One button for adding an user interface element,
One Properties tool for UI element colour, text size, etc.
Export to bitmap lets you print concepts and share ideas with others.
To delete project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Delete. To backup project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Copy to SD. Only PRO version can open backed up files.
- Uploading Enabled through application
- Refresh Button
- Internet Validation
- No Advertising
- Smart simplistic logo
Find out the rest of the features by downloading now!
This app brings to you everything you will need as an active android developer. Never again will you have to wait to get to your laptop or computer to know all that is going on with your app!
This app acts as a convenient portal to:
• The Google Play Developer Console
• Most popular ad networks:
Admob, Startapp, Tapjoy, InMobi, Millennial Media, MobClix, AirPush etc.
• Top Android and programming forums:
xda-developers, Android Central, Stack Overflow, anddev.org, Phandroid Forums, androidforum.com etc.
• Best Android News Websites:
Android Police, Talk Android, Android & me, Phandroid News, Android Pit, Android Authority etc.
With the help of this app, you can use your precious time worrying about more important things like coming up with more app ideas and put an end to unproductive app development!
Able to Trigger a New Build from the console
Able to view the ‘status’ of the jobs, i.e. the result (successful or failed) of the latest build, recent changes etc.
Able to view a history of all the builds in the job.
Find out detailed information of a build via the build logs
Able to retrieve useful information such as a build duration/ cause of failed build
Able to view the job depending on the type of view you have on Jenkins
The ability to view queued jobs and the reason why it is being queued.
User Authentication and Login to your own server
This is one of the most promising Jenkins app that has all the information for a build like it was when you have it on your computer. It has a very user friendly UI for easy navigation.
More from developer
• List of bank accounts
• Adding new bank account
• Updating an existing bank account
• Deleting a bank account
• List of transactions related to a bank accounts
• List of recent 10 transactions from all accounts
• Search Transactions by date and amount
• Showing all details of a single transaction
• Deleting a transaction