No matter what size your PV system might have, whether small residential systems or large PV farms: Sunny Portal gives you access to your PV systems right on your smartphone. PV system operators, installers and service personnel can then access the most important data they require from any location. This saves time and money.
Visualization and Control
The window to SMA Smart Home. PV system operators can use the Sunny Portal to perform a range of visualization and control tasks anytime, anywhere. The mobile online portal not only provides clear information about all relevant electrical energy flows but also offers a user-friendly platform for various control tasks – from basic system settings to activation of specific domestic appliances through SMA radio-controlled socket. Thus, you will not only benefit from the visualization of total consumption, self-consumption, purchased electricity and grid feed-in as well as PV power generation and the self-consumption quota, but also for the first time from integrated PV generation forecast and the resulting recommended actions. Furthermore, a variable system password protects the whole system against unauthorized access.
The existing user data is used for accessing the plants, no matter where you are. A demo account is available in case you want to see for yourself how the online plant monitoring works and in case you do not have any Sunny Portal account yet.
Energy and Power
How high was the energy harvest today or in the last month? Accessing yield data is now easier than ever.
System Log for Ensuring Yields
You can access the event history of the system with user or admin rights. This keeps you well-informed wherever you are.
For example: In the case the plant detects a blackout you can contact the plant operator with a few fingertips via telephone. You can then verify if this is only a fuse that blew or if you need to organize that the service personnel has a look at the situation on the site.
All important data is visible at a single glance. The plant can be easily presented anywhere you want. And by the way: Sunny Portal can be used in order to define new users, so friends or shareholders can see the plant performance at any time.
• Day, month, year and total view
• 5-minute data refreshing (depending on the data logger / portal)
• Swipe through the days / periods of time and switch to the views
• Up to 80 inverters per solar system
• Weatherforecast up to 12h
• Automatic zoom
• Manual yield correction
• Built-in cache, incl. file synchronisation
• Languages: German, English, Dutch, Italian, French
• Adjustable colors and predefined presets (via PC)
• Many well-known SolarAnalyzer Pro/Online functionality, even under Android (configurable with PC)
SolarAnalyzer works only with the following daloggers/data sources:
• Solar-Log (Portal, Selfmade, Direct, Solarlog App access)
• SolarView@Fritzbox, Sun-Watch, Freesol, Hyperion for Kostal
• Kaco Powador, Kostal Piko and Sunways inverters
• S0control, SBFSpot, PVOutput.org, SolarEdge
• Senec G2 Plus, Enerserve-Portal
• meteocontrol WEB’log PRO, Kaco proLOG
• SMA Sunny Webbbox BT & RS485
• SMA Sunny Explorer & Sunny Beam csv-files
• More Solar log data logger: http://sunics.de/solaranalyzer_datenlogger.htm
***SolarAnalyzer does not support bluetooth connection to inverter***
All other trademarks, trade names, logos, or company names referenced herein are used to show compatibility of this app only and are the property of their respective owners.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Stephan Collet, Diplom-Informatiker (FH)
Internet: http://sunics.de • http://solaranalyzer.de
Bluetooth Inverter Connection and Data Logging application for your solar photovoltaic system.
Supports SMA* Sunny Boy Bluetooth wireless enabled solar PV Inverters.
Note: please check with your installer they have set the Bluetooth ID and date/time of your inverter.
NEW: upload data to www.pv-log.com
Supports multiple inverter logging (can only connect/view one at a time).
Daily graph updated whilst connected to the inverter.
Swipe gesture support on graph to move between days.
Download Historic data for date range (inverter holds last 90 days).
Provides real time spot values for performance monitoring.
Today Feed in + Export Income
Today estimated cash savings on electicity
Total Income (Feed in + savings)
Upload Collected data to pvoutput.org** for further online analysis.
Option to real time auto upload to pvoutput.org whilst connected. NEW!
Historical daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets.
Plant View aggregate Historic daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historic weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets. for all inverters registered.
Database tidy function.
Database backup/restore, transfer your data to your new android device
Optional auto backup to "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Backup" each time you start the app.
Copy your backup into "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Restore" to auto restore when you next start the app.
CSV Import function, Import your Sunny Explorer CSV Files.
Format1: dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format2: dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format3: dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Multi file bulk CSV Import functionality, place files in "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Import"
*Tested on SMA Sunnyboy SB4000TL, STP8000TL, SB2000HF, SB3000HF Models
**requires free pvoutput.org account and api key, pvoutput.org will only accept uploads within the last 14 days.
Thanks to Jakob, Roberto & Guenter for their translation
Solar-Log, Solarlog, SolarView, Sunny Webbox, Sunny Explorer, ZonPHP, PVOutput, PV Output, Sun Watch, Android, App, Photovoltaik, Photovoltaic, Solar
Besides, Sunny Path allows you, through its integrated map, to know sunrise and sunset times for any location in the world, for any day in the year.
Except for the map, all the times presented in this application are not local times but Apparent Solar Times (AST).
- English (Default)
It supports multiple systems via the following sources:
• Bluetooth connection to SMA Sunny Boy solar PV Inverters.
• Wi-Fi connection to pvoutput.org system.
Whether you want to quickly connect to your SMA inverter via Bluetooth; view your data from your existing systems on pvoutput.org; or are looking for a monitoring device to mount on the wall this app has you covered.
★★★★★ "Excellent app. I love it"
★★★★★ "...It worked first time, without any problems"
★★★★★ "...well worth the wait for something decent at long last"
• View live spot data with graph of todays power (kW) and total energy (kWh).
• Spot data includes current AC power (W); Todays energy (kWh); Total energy (MWh); Inverter temperature (°C or °F); DC Power (W), DC Volts (V) and DC Amps (A) for each string of panels; and AC Power (W), AC Volts (V) and AC Amps (A) for each AC phase.
• Supports connections to multiple SMA inverters via Bluetooth and/or multiple pvoutput.org systems.
• Enable auto refresh on live page to keep the screen on and update live spot data and todays graph.
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto refresh over night.
• View graphs of last 7 days of power and total energy.
• View graphs of last 2 months of total daily energy.
• View graphs of last 2 months of total weekly energy.
• View graph of last 3 months of total monthly energy.
• View graph of current years energy.
• Click on graph to view tooltip with actual values.
• Local cache of data so graphs can be viewed when unable to access SMA inverter or pvoutput.org; or if Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is disabled.
• Share graphs on Facebook, other social media, email or any other share targets available on you device.
• Card based UI with pull to refresh.
• Available in English and Dutch.
• Choose between 4 material themes.
Pro version available at http://goo.gl/748qah adds the following:
• Removal of ads.
• All graphs go back to earliest data available from SMA inverter or pvoutput.org.
• Enable real time auto upload to pvoutput.org from Bluetooth connected SMA inverters. *
• Option to real time auto upload additional SMA inverter data into pvoutput.org donation fields v7-v12. Data available to upload includes DC power, volts and current for each string of panels; AC power, volts and current for each phase; and/or SMA inverter temperature. **
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto uploads over night.
• Batch upload of missing statuses for the last seven days to pvoutput.org. *
* Requires free account at pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/register.jsp.
** Requires donation to pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations.
pvoutput.org setup help:
API Key should be set to the API Key available at http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp. System Id is the system id for the registered system on the same page. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#api-getting-started for more info.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Oxley Solar Google+ community (http://goo.gl/0pbD30) for support. Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/oxleysolar), follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/oxleysolar) and join our pvoutput.org team (http://pvoutput.org/listteam.jsp?tid=803).
Currently supported models:
1700TL, 2100TL, 3000TL, 3000TLHF, 4000TL, 5000TL, 10000TL
The use of this App has technical limitations because of the conditions while using Bluetooth. These limitations are inherent to the App and have nothing to do with the SMA
Switch on your bluetooth.
Hit the menu button and select 'Settings', then 'Inverters' to list your current inverters.
To add new ones select 'Scan for devices'.
If new ones have been found you can select one of them, enter its password, select the model and click on 'Save'.
Go back to the settings screen to select this new inverter as the current one.
Next hit the menu button and select 'Connect inverter' to begin reading the production data of the current day.
You can use a sideways swipe gesture to access the daily production, total production and lastly a screen with detailed info about the inverter.
Swipe up or down to change the day, week or month.
If your inverter doesn't broadcast itself you can manually enter the inverter info with 'Manual setup'.
Select 'Date' to select the current day. If no values are found the screen will be black and you ought to connect to your inverter.
To switch to another inverter select 'Settings' and choose the one you want.
To be able to export to pvoutput.org go to settings and select 'PVOutput'. Click the 'Add' button to add your pvoutput specific data. Be careful with that api key, it is error prone. Next click save and when going back to the settings screen you must select a current pvoutput system.
I noticed that exporting to pvoutput is unfortunately not allowed beyond 2 weeks in the past. :-/
You can also export the current day to a csv file. I took over the format used by SMA. The files are stored in /Android/data/be.geek.smandroid/files/.
This has been tested with a HTC Desire running Gingerbread 2.3.3 and a SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF-30 inverter.
If you have one of those select '3000TLHF' as model.
Be aware that after a few weeks of daily intake your application's data size can grow considerably. Use the 'Delete' button in the inverter detail screen (or use the 'Clear data' button from app management).
Or use the Delete menu option from the main menu.
You can switch to an alternate view from Settings. Select 'Current view' to choose between a dayly (default), weekly or monthly view.
If you choose a weekly or a monthly view you can now retrieve data from the displayed date range. Be aware that reading an entire month can take a considerable time.
The 'Live' option allows you to read inverter data continuously. Select the current day first (I'll sort it out automatically in a next update). The update interval is specified in Settings by selecting 'Current live delay'.
If you have a pvoutput system it will then export to this.
All the code that communicates with the inverter is originally from:
My java port is here:
Important note for those with problems: this is essentially a java port of sma-bluetooth.
Consider joining the sma-bluetooth mailing list if you're having problems with your type of inverter. If you get helpful answers you can relay them back to me and I'll see what I can do.
Your android device and inverter must first be paired before being allowed to connect. Usually a notification will pop up the first time you try to connect allowing you to enter the pairing password.
Some users have been unable to connect with their HTC Desire HD devices with v2.3.5. I will try to trace the source of this problem.
Apparenly the inverter code for 5000TL-21 is still wrong. Could somebody confirm this?
by CONTREL elettronica s.r.l. This application enables you to monitor data from your Contrel's analyzer from anywhere in the world .
The user can read numeric data from EMS, EMA and EMM analyzers:
- power factor
- system tangent
- total energy
- active power
It is possible to prepare EMS96 graphic data of:
- montly energy consumption
- yearly energy consumption
Setting of the parameters requires writing of:
- IP address of the device
- port number
- protocol (Modbus TCP or Modbus RTU over TCP)
- poll time
The application provides you working in English.
LOGGERS, PORTALS, DATA-FILES:
♦ Sun-Watch : Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Klatt, www.sun-watch.com
♦ Solar-Log (TM): Solare Datensysteme GmbH, www.solar-log.com
♦ Kostal Piko : KOSTAL Solar Electric GmbH, via Suntrol Portal
♦ PowerDog (TM): ecodata GmbH, www.power-dog.com
♦ PV-Log : Top50-Solar, www.pv-log.com
♦ Suntrol Portal: SolarWorld AG, www.suntrol-portal.com
♦ REFUlog Portal: REFUsol GmbH, www.refulog.de
♦ PVOutput : pvoutput.org
♦ SolarView : RichterData Manfred Richter, www.solarview.info
- SolarView@Windows (>= 1.1.192)
♦ SMA CSV-Format: SMA Solar Technology AG, www.sma.de
- Sunny Webbox Bluetooth
- Sunny Webbox (BETA!)
- Sunny Explorer
- Sunny Beam
♦ SMA Sunny Webbox and Webbox Bluetooth
- via Suntrol Portal
- via PVOutput Portal
Problems with the app? Want to see more loggers or data-files supported? Don't hesitate to contact me.
Translators welcome! You want to see SunWatcher in your native language? Please contact me.
• Requires Android 2.1 or above
• Create as many plants as you want
• Offline-support: An active network is only necessary for downloading the data
• Download the pv-data from "HTTP" or "HTTPS/SSL" servers, "Basic Authentication" supported
• Download the pv-data from "FTP" servers
• Download the pv-data from your "Dropbox"
• Read the pv-data from "local directories" e.g. SD-Card
• Manual file import feature
• Auto-update in the background possible
• Homescreen-Widget to show your daily value
• Day-, Month- and Year-View
• Sum, Reference- and Forecast-curves
• Different views for Portrait and Landscape mode
• Navigate with swipe gestures
• Calculate your income and the forecast
• Network communication: For downloading the PV data
• Storage: For backup and restore
• System tools: For auto-updating data in the background
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section "NOTICE" below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error "package file was not signed correctly", then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
- add tool box:"task manager" "app uninstaller" "wallpaper slideshow"
- bug fixes
- fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu "Send"
- new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
- case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
- handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
- drop "mimetype" from provider path.
- delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
- new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
- exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
- allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
- fix browser file upload (issue 288)
- support Android 2.3.
- translations into various languages.
- bug fixes (issue 308, 318).
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Kitkat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Disk Map - see which files consume most space on your disk - http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
* Follow Android latest theme and design guideline.
* Multiple resolution support.
* Elegant icons for 150+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Support 28 languages
* Support both light and dark theme
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Thumbnail for photo, pictures and apk files
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file system
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
* Fully tested on Nexus5, Xoom, Nexus7 and Nexus10
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
You can read any file on your terminal, install APK files, send files, view images.
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI
Press-hold: copy, cut, paste, delete, compression, extract, share, Add Bookmark/switch view modes (table/tile mode), view attribute;
Create new folder, search file, Multi-choice files and other batch operations in menu.;
Press-hold apps to unload, shortcut to desktop, view attribute; and view Statistics, search apps in menu;
Bookmark: you can view memory condition of your device, my picture, and you can also add your frequently used files to bookmark.
Be compared with some other similar applications, It has better performance and do cut off some useless settings, we think a simple and cool application is what a user wanted exactly and we will try our best to create one for you.
* Support apps' sort
* Can uninstall apps quickly
* Built-in File Browser
* Cool wallpapers
* good sunny clock widget
1. Long click desktop icon can drag it into the bottom button.
2. Long click item of file browser item can enter into edit model.
3. if you have any ideas or suggestions, you can email us with "Contact Us " menu~