Currently supported models:
1700TL, 2100TL, 3000TL, 3000TLHF, 4000TL, 5000TL, 10000TL
The use of this App has technical limitations because of the conditions while using Bluetooth. These limitations are inherent to the App and have nothing to do with the SMA
Switch on your bluetooth.
Hit the menu button and select 'Settings', then 'Inverters' to list your current inverters.
To add new ones select 'Scan for devices'.
If new ones have been found you can select one of them, enter its password, select the model and click on 'Save'.
Go back to the settings screen to select this new inverter as the current one.
Next hit the menu button and select 'Connect inverter' to begin reading the production data of the current day.
You can use a sideways swipe gesture to access the daily production, total production and lastly a screen with detailed info about the inverter.
Swipe up or down to change the day, week or month.
If your inverter doesn't broadcast itself you can manually enter the inverter info with 'Manual setup'.
Select 'Date' to select the current day. If no values are found the screen will be black and you ought to connect to your inverter.
To switch to another inverter select 'Settings' and choose the one you want.
To be able to export to pvoutput.org go to settings and select 'PVOutput'. Click the 'Add' button to add your pvoutput specific data. Be careful with that api key, it is error prone. Next click save and when going back to the settings screen you must select a current pvoutput system.
I noticed that exporting to pvoutput is unfortunately not allowed beyond 2 weeks in the past. :-/
You can also export the current day to a csv file. I took over the format used by SMA. The files are stored in /Android/data/be.geek.smandroid/files/.
This has been tested with a HTC Desire running Gingerbread 2.3.3 and a SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF-30 inverter.
If you have one of those select '3000TLHF' as model.
Be aware that after a few weeks of daily intake your application's data size can grow considerably. Use the 'Delete' button in the inverter detail screen (or use the 'Clear data' button from app management).
Or use the Delete menu option from the main menu.
You can switch to an alternate view from Settings. Select 'Current view' to choose between a dayly (default), weekly or monthly view.
If you choose a weekly or a monthly view you can now retrieve data from the displayed date range. Be aware that reading an entire month can take a considerable time.
The 'Live' option allows you to read inverter data continuously. Select the current day first (I'll sort it out automatically in a next update). The update interval is specified in Settings by selecting 'Current live delay'.
If you have a pvoutput system it will then export to this.
All the code that communicates with the inverter is originally from:
My java port is here:
Important note for those with problems: this is essentially a java port of sma-bluetooth.
Consider joining the sma-bluetooth mailing list if you're having problems with your type of inverter. If you get helpful answers you can relay them back to me and I'll see what I can do.
Your android device and inverter must first be paired before being allowed to connect. Usually a notification will pop up the first time you try to connect allowing you to enter the pairing password.
Some users have been unable to connect with their HTC Desire HD devices with v2.3.5. I will try to trace the source of this problem.
Apparenly the inverter code for 5000TL-21 is still wrong. Could somebody confirm this?
• Day, month, year and total view
• 5-minute data refreshing (depending on the data logger / portal)
• Swipe through the days / periods of time and switch to the views
• Up to 80 inverters per solar system
• Weatherforecast up to 12h
• Automatic zoom
• Manual yield correction
• Built-in cache, incl. file synchronisation
• Languages: German, English, Dutch, Italian, French
• Adjustable colors and predefined presets (via PC)
• Many well-known SolarAnalyzer Pro/Online functionality, even under Android (configurable with PC)
SolarAnalyzer works only with the following daloggers/data sources:
• Solar-Log (Portal, Selfmade, Direct, Solarlog App access)
• SolarView@Fritzbox, Sun-Watch, Freesol, Hyperion for Kostal
• Kaco Powador, Kostal Piko and Sunways inverters
• S0control, SBFSpot, PVOutput.org, SolarEdge
• Senec G2 Plus, Enerserve-Portal
• meteocontrol WEB’log PRO, Kaco proLOG
• SMA Sunny Webbbox BT & RS485
• SMA Sunny Explorer & Sunny Beam csv-files
• More Solar log data logger: http://sunics.de/solaranalyzer_datenlogger.htm
***SolarAnalyzer does not support bluetooth connection to inverter***
All other trademarks, trade names, logos, or company names referenced herein are used to show compatibility of this app only and are the property of their respective owners.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Stephan Collet, Diplom-Informatiker (FH)
Internet: http://sunics.de • http://solaranalyzer.de
by CONTREL elettronica s.r.l. This application enables you to monitor data from your Contrel's analyzer from anywhere in the world .
The user can read numeric data from EMS, EMA and EMM analyzers:
- power factor
- system tangent
- total energy
- active power
It is possible to prepare EMS96 graphic data of:
- montly energy consumption
- yearly energy consumption
Setting of the parameters requires writing of:
- IP address of the device
- port number
- protocol (Modbus TCP or Modbus RTU over TCP)
- poll time
The application provides you working in English.
Bluetooth Inverter Connection and Data Logging application for your solar photovoltaic system.
Supports SMA* Sunny Boy Bluetooth wireless enabled solar PV Inverters.
Note: please check with your installer they have set the Bluetooth ID and date/time of your inverter.
NEW: upload data to www.pv-log.com
Supports multiple inverter logging (can only connect/view one at a time).
Daily graph updated whilst connected to the inverter.
Swipe gesture support on graph to move between days.
Download Historic data for date range (inverter holds last 90 days).
Provides real time spot values for performance monitoring.
Today Feed in + Export Income
Today estimated cash savings on electicity
Total Income (Feed in + savings)
Upload Collected data to pvoutput.org** for further online analysis.
Option to real time auto upload to pvoutput.org whilst connected. NEW!
Historical daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets.
Plant View aggregate Historic daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historic weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets. for all inverters registered.
Database tidy function.
Database backup/restore, transfer your data to your new android device
Optional auto backup to "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Backup" each time you start the app.
Copy your backup into "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Restore" to auto restore when you next start the app.
CSV Import function, Import your Sunny Explorer CSV Files.
Format1: dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format2: dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format3: dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Multi file bulk CSV Import functionality, place files in "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Import"
*Tested on SMA Sunnyboy SB4000TL, STP8000TL, SB2000HF, SB3000HF Models
**requires free pvoutput.org account and api key, pvoutput.org will only accept uploads within the last 14 days.
Thanks to Jakob, Roberto & Guenter for their translation
Solar-Log, Solarlog, SolarView, Sunny Webbox, Sunny Explorer, ZonPHP, PVOutput, PV Output, Sun Watch, Android, App, Photovoltaik, Photovoltaic, Solar
This is an unofficial and non affiliated with Niantic Labs support application for Ingress which allows you to calculate portal levels by resonators, energy and linking range as well as providing information about XMP, AP, shields, player level and much more
English corrections: Cayse Pollard
Resonators art: Thomas Tølbøl Sørensen
*keywords: niantic, nianticlabs, google, game, resistance, enlightened, resonator, XMP, AP, portal, Ingress tools, help, calculator, augmented reality, exotic matter, map, find, how to, location, timer, acting alliances bestow cryptic deploy embrace energy enlightened global http ingress intrigue investigation mysterious nianticproject secret stake struggle tech transform unearthed world burster timer counter hack alarm notification wiki wikipedia
Enlightened Thailand for VRLA logic.
ingress, portal, simulation, tool, google
Enter the value for the photovoltaic installation area you have in mind, select the photovoltaic technology and it will display the energy that would be generated and its equivalencies in avoided CO2 emissions, hours of light and electric car mileage.
Use the screen of your Smartphone to simulate the active surface of the photovoltaic glass, and just place it in the same position that your installation would be. The results will change depending on inclination and rotation of the device. Try it out and compare results for different design purposes.
The app also allows you to save your photovoltaic estimation results and share them with your friends via E-mail, Facebook and Twitter.
CatroSolarFree intègre un menu principal permettant de:
- configurer les information de connexion de l'onduleur (adresse et numéro de série)
- communiquer avec l'onduleur pour récuprer les informations suivantes:
- Version SW
- Puissance du signal BT
- Temps opératoire depuis la mise en service
- Energie produite ce jour
- Energie produite depuis la mise en service
- vérifier la version de CatroSolarFree
- quitter l'application
CatroSolarFree est la version limitée et gratuite de l'outil complet CatroInvReader.
It supports multiple systems via the following sources:
• Bluetooth connection to SMA Sunny Boy solar PV Inverters.
• Wi-Fi connection to pvoutput.org system.
Whether you want to quickly connect to your SMA inverter via Bluetooth; view your data from your existing systems on pvoutput.org; are looking for dedicated logging for one or more SMA inverters; or are looking for a monitoring device to mount on the wall this app has you covered.
★★★★★ "Very happy. Makes it very easy to track power generation."
★★★★★ "Works great with two sma sunnyboys"
• View live spot data with graph of todays power (kW) and total energy (kWh).
• Spot data includes current AC power (W); Todays energy (kWh); Total energy (MWh); Inverter temperature (°C or °F); DC Power (W), DC Volts (V) and DC Amps (A) for each string of panels; and AC Power (W), AC Volts (V) and AC Amps (A) for each AC phase.
• Supports connections to multiple SMA inverters via Bluetooth and/or multiple pvoutput.org systems.
• Enable auto refresh on live page to keep the screen on and update live spot data and todays graph.
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto refresh over night.
• View intra-day graphs of power and energy, total daily energy, total weekly energy, total monthly energy and total yearly energy.
• All graphs go back to earliest data available from SMA inverter or pvoutput.org.
• Click on graph to view tooltip with actual values.
• Enable real time auto upload to pvoutput.org from one or more Bluetooth connected SMA inverters. *
• Option to real time auto upload additional SMA inverter data into pvoutput.org donation fields v7-v12. Data available to upload includes DC power, volts and current for each string of panels; AC power, volts and current for each AC phase; and/or SMA inverter temperature. **
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto uploads over night.
• Batch upload of missing statuses for the last 14 days * or 60 days ** to pvoutput.org.
• Local cache of data so graphs can be viewed when unable to access SMA inverter or pvoutput.org; or if Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is disabled.
• Share graphs on Facebook, other social media, email or any other share targets available on you device.
• Card based UI with pull to refresh.
• Available in English, Dutch and German.
• No ads.
• Choose between 4 material themes.
* Requires free account at pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/register.jsp.
** Requires donation to pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations.
This is the pro version of Oxley Solar. Free version with limited functionality available at: http://goo.gl/TDmWbx
pvoutput.org setup help:
API Key should be set to the API Key available at http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp. System Id is the system id for the registered system on the same page. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#api-getting-started for more info.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Oxley Solar Google+ community (http://goo.gl/0pbD30) for support. Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/oxleysolar), follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/oxleysolar) and join our pvoutput.org team (http://pvoutput.org/listteam.jsp?tid=803).
• Gestione di più impianti
• Aggiunta delle misure mensili ed annuali
• Esportazione dei dati in Excel(*)
• Lista dei valori mensili e annuali di consumi, prelievi, produzione, immissioni, autoconsumo ed incentivi (escluso "scambio sul posto)
• Grafici dei valori annuali
• Backup* delle misure inserite
(*) Il ripristino dei backup e l'esportazione dei dati in Excel sono disponibili nella versione Pro.
Usa la schermata di feedback per segnalarci bug e consigliare nuove funzioni.
Several different PV plants can be monitored by the Solar-Log™ and visualized with this App. As result, already installed PV plants with their current data provide an interesting insight to the performance capabilities of modern plants.
The App saves all of the data in an internal cache so that once loaded it can also be displayed yields when no internet connection is available. The Slide Show mode makes it possible to display the plant continuously. So at a glance, you quickly see what the plant's current power output is. Additionally a small widget provides a direct overview for the yields at the homescreen.
Supported plants include any that are accessible via the internet website Solar-Log™ WEB "Commercial Edition" as well as Solar-Log™ WEB "Classic 2nd Edition".
Designed for use in the UK...
Solar PV calculator is an App designed
for Panel Installers, so they can quickly
calculator productivity of system to be
The App will also calculate the benefits
over a 25 year period, so the client /
customer can be shown how much income
can be generated, and how long the system
will take to pay for itself.
The App is very simple to use, and can also
be used by people considering installing
a solar Pv system.
The App will go through the calculation
Each stage has a help file to assist with
entering correct data.
Data such as Installation type,
Panel Orientation (Direction of Panels)
Pitch (Angle of Panels)
Shading, Panel rating and number of panels.
This data will be used to calculate
Productivity and system size required.
Cost data such as installation cost,
FIT rate (Fixed Income Tarif)
Export rate, Electricity costs
And Inflation, will also be entered
to calculate the income generated and
money saved on bills, by having the
At the end of the App, a survey report
can be viewed with system details.
Also a benefits illustration can be
viewed, to show the customer / client
how much income / savings can be made.
In the TOTAL benefits section,
The year will be highlighted in Yellow
to indicate how long the system will
take to pay for itself.
Years below this will be RED.
Years where profit is generated will be GREEN.
Pro version Also available....
Pro version allows for full Installation
details, to generate a complete quote.
Allows data to be emailed so
details can be retrieved at a later date
for further use, or sent to client.
Also stores data such as FIT rate, costs etc
making data entry much simpler after first use.
Please rate this App if you like it.
Any suggestions please email me at :
(c) Copyright W.Cooper 2014