1. Reading / Letters learning
- Hindi Alphabets (Vowels & Consonants) identification
- Pronunciation teaching by voice playback and also in English
- Example word for each letter with a picture, hindi word, English meaning and Pronunciation by voice playback & in English
- Provides kids friendly writing environment to start practicing writing starting with drawing lines by connecting dots.
- Provides step by step alphabets writing with animation
- Allows Parent / teacher to record and playback each letter to teach kids / students
- Kids / Students can record the writing and Parent / teacher can verify the same
- Also allows provides drawing and coloring features
3. Quiz to test letters identification
4. Fun based memory game - learning with fun
5. Hindi words - Fruits, Animals, Birds and Body Parts
6. Hindi Rhymes
Users from all age group who wants to learn Hindi alphabets will
enjoy this app with pronunciation at the background.
User can select his/her desired color and using their finger
can start writing over each alphabet following the directions marked
along the letter. After trying out an alphabet,
user can erase it using the eraser to retry the same alphabet or can
move to the next alphabet or the previous alphabet.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Hindi, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Hindi app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Hindi for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Hindi, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Hindi, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
It provides translations for words/phrases across 33 categories - Body, Time, Calendar, Colours, Directions, Health, Emergency, Feelings, Food, Grocery, Friendship, Romance, Fruits, General, Greetings/Introductions, Conversation, Household, Relations, Language, Expressions, Numbers, Shopping, Spices, Travel, Driving, Accommodation, Weather, Vegetables, Work/Office, Kitchen, Animals, Sports and Study
If you wish to learn to speak in Hindi, then look no more. Learn Hindi Quickly is a quick and handy tool - a tourist dictionary for those visiting India as well as for those who wish to talk in Hindi.
* Carefully translated list of most frequently used phrases
* High quality text as well as audio translation by native Indian/Hindi speaker in a crisp and clear voice
* Separate translation for phrases spoken by males and females wherever different
* Powerful search that allows users to search within a category as well as across all categories
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
********* FEATURES *******
Learn Hindi Alphabet with full audio support
Learn Hindi Barakhadi with audio support
Hindi Reading Practice - Step by step guide to read Hindi
Structured Hindi Lessons with gradual increase in difficulty
No memorization required
Instant Quizzes and Translation practice
Learn Hindi Vocabulary
Learn Basic Hindi words and phrases
Learning Hindi through Real Life Examples
Learn Complete Hindi Grammar Explained with examples
Receive a new Hindi sentence every day with similar sentences(internet required)
Receive a new Hindi word with its usage (internet requierd)
Increasing number of lessons, quizzes and exciting features with every update
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a personal language tutor. You’ll discover new vocabulary and grammar—and learn how to use your new language skills in conversation.
Discover the benefits of learning a new language with our proven immersion-based methodology. Download the Rosetta Stone mobile app now and start learning!
Has your school or employer provided you with access to Rosetta Stone Foundations? Download this app to continue your Language Training on the go. Learners with access to Foundations get ALL content in the "Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone" app as part of their Foundations access.
** 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award winner and 2014 Tabby Awards Winner and Users' Choice pick **
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Access your Rosetta Stone language training anywhere
• Free access to Lesson 1 in any one of 24 languages
• Proprietary speech-recognition technology
• Automatic sync across devices
• Enterprise and Education Rosetta Stone Foundations clients have full access to all available content
Course material and language lessons include:
• Language Basics
• Greetings and Introductions
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• …and more!
Whether you’re studying in your home or on the go, our effective language-learning method, course materials, and lessons can help you transform your life quickly and easily. Start today!
The experts are saying:
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.” – CNN
“I love Rosetta Stone’s software, and I think the approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“I enjoy this app very much. I am able to practice my Spanish lessons on the subway train, standing in lines and at work during breaks.” – James Thompson
“I am extremely grateful to have to Rosetta Stone on my tablet/phone! I have the software on my desktop, but haven't been able to use it a lot due to school and traveling. Now, I can use my tablet/phone between classes or when I am not near my computer. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!” – Eric Fullerton
About Rosetta Stone:
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog). Since 2013, Rosetta Stone has expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.
For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
The features of the application
-- Add new phrases
-- Edit the existing phrases
-- Delete the existing phrases
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
- (Mark Twain)
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
HINDI is the most spoken language in the world with almost 350 million native speakers living India itself. Hindi is the official language of the Federal Government of India.
LEARN HINDI is a operative, quick and interactive way of learning Hindi Aksharmala (Varnamala).LEARN HINDI app provides you with an audio and visual Hindi Learning.
Learn HINDI provide smart learning package of Vowels(svar),Consonants(vyanjan), Numbers(0 to 10) and Hindi words ( Two Letter, Three Letter and Four Letter).LEARN HINDI also provides its user with an awesome material to build up the Hindi learning experience of its users.
LEARN HINDI is an ideal app for anyone who wants to learn hindi, this app is specially designed for kids with responsive and easy to use interface.
LEARN HINDI is designed to be user- friendly and easy to use , it offers step by step Hindi “Learning and writing” for all age group. A well structured and organized Hindi Learning course which boost up users self confidence and set a stepping stone towards learning Hindi.
LEARN HINDI provides its users to learn as well as practice Hindi learning.This app helps to learn alphabets in hindi language and gain reasonable knowledge about basics varnamala.
★ Primary and relevant Hindi alphabet
★ Hindi/Devanagari words
★ Learn Hindi Vowels
★ Learn Hindi Consonants
★ Learn Hindi Numbers(0 to 10)
★ Learn Hindi words( Two Letter, Three Letter and Four Letter).
★ Audio pronunciation of the alphabet
★ Easy to use app
★ App can be moved to SD card
★ Write and practice Hindi letters
★ Repeat the letter and relearn infinite times facility available
★ Back option is available to select different letter from the list
★ Provides an “Articulatory Phonetics” : Study of production of speech sounds by the Pronunciation
★ Package of all Hindi letters
★ You can easily grasp and speak Hindi words, number and letter.
★ LEARN HINDI can be easily installed and run without having always active internet connection.
For any queries contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
This Hindi Learners Application can be implemented on mobile phones and tablets running android 2.1 and higher versions. There is no question whether this app will be useful or not because we are very much sure that you will be addicted to this application once you start using it.
We expect all your support and feedback for improving our applications
Then here is an app for you.
By using this app you and your kids gets a good grab on Hindi Alphabets and its pronunciation using English.
Hindi is written in Devanagari alphabet and draws vocabulary from Sanskrit.
Devanagari is a form of alphabet called an abugida, as each consonant has an inherent vowel (a), that can be changed with the different vowel signs.
So download and try it. Please rate and comment if you like it.
Education is an important human activity. It was born with the birth of the human race and shall continue to function as long as the human race lives.
It helps a person to draw the best out of their mind and spirit. Education plays a vital role in the personal growth and the social development among all of us.
Education does make a remarkable effect on one’s personality. No human beings are able to survive properly without education.
It is most important in life like our basic need foods, clothes and shelter. With the beginning we learn how to interact with others, how to make friends because of education only. As I remember when my parents had enrolled my name in school not only I learn the alphabets and numbers but also I made friends, interacted with them with teachers.
With further development you were faced with the sense of competition and desire and other such emotions and feelings, you also learn to control these emotions and feelings. And also teaches how to act in different situations. Education is not just restricted to teaching a person the basic academics, say computers, mathematics, geography or history education is a much larger term.
Education is a productive and beneficial factor in a person’s life. It is everyone’s right to get. The training of a human mind is not complete without education.
An educated adult population is vital for strong economic development.Teaching and preparing our kids is one of the most significant things we can do as a society. Education is what we use to coach the mind to make correct selections.
Education is a crucial ingredient in the success of our kids. More than that, education is a powerful tool which prepares our children to become wise leaders. It makes them open to new ideas and become lifetime learners.