You can't find a better source of energy then sunlight. It is presented in unlimited amount all over the globe, it's free and it has no destructive impact on the environment.
If you have ever thought of using this source, but have always had some doubts or questions as "Is my location getting enough sunlight?", "Do I have enough area on my roof to cover my annual energy consumption?", "What side of my roof is more energy effective?", "How much area do I need to cover my energy needs?", "How would my energy bill change after PV system installation?", now you can answer all these question using SolarMeter app for Android OS.
Solar Meter helps you to check solar potential of your roof, how much solar power you are getting at your location throughout the year and help to estimate how much energy a photovoltaic system is able to produce per month.
- SolarMeter has following features:
- Real-time solar power calculation based on current location, panel/device orientation and panel/device tilt**
- Solar Power and Energy calculation for different period of time: day, month, year
- Ideal (calculated) and experimental statistical solar data (offline) available
- Sensor based inputs for orientation and tilt
- Automatic current location search using GPS and Network
- Graph/Plot 2D data presentation
- Solar panel efficiency control
- Bill and Saving estimation based on user input (energy monthly or annual consumption).
- Roof tilt angle measurement
- Roof area calculation based on Planimeter * or/and Partometer* apps measurements
- Metric and Imperial units
- Save, share screenshots and text reports feature with LONG TOUCH on results views.
- available for Android phones and tablets
* Note: These apps need to be installed to be able to use them for measurements.
** Make sure your Time Zone settings are correct.
Select electric devices in the first screen of Solar Calculator
- Step 2:
Configure the quantity and daily usage of the devices in the second screen of Solar Calculator
- Step 3:
Configure the system in the third screen of Solar Calculator
Press Calculate button
Add device category and device.
- Add device category from the Settings of the application
- Add device by clicking on the plus (+) sign when the application launches
Update device information
-Update device by selecting a device and then by clicking on the edit button
-Delete device by selecting device and then by clicking on the delete button
This app allows you to see real time statistics like income, power generated, co2 saved, and much more. Which enables you to optimize your solar investment and save on energy expenses.
Sign in with your credentials (Ginlong, Omnik Solar, Trannergy and Solarman) or if you've never signed in register your your inverter portal to create an account now!
~~~~~~~~~ !! PV Systems supported !! ~~~~~~~~~~
* Omnik Solar
~~~~~~~~~ Features ~~~~~~~~~~
- Real time data about power generated, income, savings, and more
- Sun phases
- Historical data, shown per day, month and year
- Green information like CO2 saved.
- Multiple power plants supported
Are you curious about the performance of your solar system?
You can now view the production and performance of your Solar system online!
Must have remote monitoring meter installed by Solar O&M
With this meter you will be able to access a personalized website where you can monitor the energy production as well as the dollars saved by your system
The Solar Shading app lets a photovoltaic installer/designer complete a solar shading analysis in just a couple of minutes. The app uses your phone's compass, GPS and accelerometer to map the horizon or obstructions. Simply complete a 360 degree turn while tilting the phone to keep the top of any shading obstruction in the crosshairs.
This app gives a graphical representation of the sun path as well as a chart to see what percent of daily hours are lost per month and a kWh output graph.
The kWh output graph can be configured to use PVWatts data for an accurate kWh output or calculated using only the incident angle of the graph to model monthly dips in production due to array tilt angle.
This analysis can be printed to PDF and sent to yourself or a client. Multiple shading analyses can be performed and saved to the user's SD card.
1) Create a PDF report showing the sun path, solar losses and output graphs
2) Create a shading output file for use with SAM and PVSyst models
3) Export graphs and location to Google earth file
4) View site location in Google Maps
5) Add overlay image to sun path graph
6) "Clip" portions of the sunpath graph to model multiple "What if" scenarios
7) Solar compass for quick site assessment
8) Create a PDF comparison report to compare multiple jobs against each other
9) Use PVWatts data to calculate kWh output (be sure to get a PVWatts key if necessary https://developer.nrel.gov/signup)
Please read the directions in the menu as the horizon mapping process may not be self evident.
App provides a compass for quick reference when on a site.
Three things to note with this app:
1) Your phones SD card must be mounted for this program to function properly (if the phone has an SD card).
2) All of the calculations are done on the phone locally so that the app can be used in remote locations, however, this means that on devices with lower processing speeds the calculations will take a while to process.
3) You need to have an internet connection when you start the app for a license check.
If you are having trouble figuring out how to map the horizon please e-mail.
Recommended devices include: 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM. Supported on most tablets that don't have a default landscape orientation.
Please e-mail any questions, comments or concerns. If you like the app please rate it, if not please send an e-mail and let us know why so that we can make the necessary changes.
Users with Plant Viewer for Mobile can:
- Track the energy produced by their solar power plants
- Verify plant health and past performance
- Understand how their energy performance varies over time
- Access production information for further analysis
- Set up Wi-Fi enabled inverters right from the app
- Edit account information
Mondragon Assembly is a globally recognised company in the solar energy industry that provides turnkey production lines and manufacturing equipment for photovoltaic systems. We have been providing innovative solar technologies for over 10 years.
A market leader in the solar energy industry, Mondragon Assembly designs and develops manufacturing lines and equipment for photovoltaic panels.
The company provides solutions ranging from a 10 Mw PV module production line to a 100 Mw line, involving semiautomatic to fully automated turnkey installations, including the comprehensive development and delivery of machinery; with an array of additional services encompassing module design through to certification guarantee, raw material specification and training in process know-how.
Mondragon Assembly solar is also a supplier of manufacturing equipment, such as the following: Tabber and Stringer, Interconnection, Stringer and Layup, Cell Tester&Sorter, Laminator, and PV module testing devices.
"You’ll soon find yourself spending less time organizing your schedule and more time working on it." - MakeUseOf
Swipes will always be FREE to download and use. Swipes Premium will be available later on with a set of paid power features.
At Swipes, we are creating a powerful productivity concept - The Swipes Way, and we're utilizing the best of technology and design to naturally guide you through improving your habits and workflow. The app is for the fans of powerful tools, the GTD enthusiasts, the slick design appreciators, the ones who want to beat procrastination. It is for YOU to help you become a High Achiever!
* Plan your day on a timeline
* Sync notes from Evernote into Swipes
* Easily snooze tasks for later
* Schedule to-dos ahead
* Set priorities
* Use tags and work in context
* Get reminded with notifications
* Assign reminders and notes
* Attach notes from Evernote to a Swipes task
* Automatic sync of notes from Evernote as tasks in Swipes
* Two-way sync of checkmarks from Evernote into Swipes
* Support for personal, shared and business Evernote notes
* Check a history of your accomplishments
* Enjoy Dark and Light theme
* Your data is safe and backed-up to the cloud
* Fully optimized experience for Android tablet
* Swipes is multi-platform
* Content sharing
You can use Swipes app on-the-go through your mobile/tablet device or at your personal/work computer via our web app: http://web.swipesapp.com
*Email Integration - Gmail based, optimized for CloudMagic and Mailbox
*Multiple language support
Learn more about Swipes at our website: http://swipesapp.com
Need help? Get in touch with our Help Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://swipesapp.com/faq
User has to just input the Power watt of Electrical Appliance.
For Eg: 17 inch Laptop consumes 150 watt in one moment or 150 W/h in one hour.
- so just input watt and remember please input the value in watt only not in kilo watt.
- then insert number of hour used in a day.
- then insert number of days used in a week.
- Very Important Cost per unit or cost per 1 KW/h.
After click on calculate, it will provide full details of Total Electricity Consume as well as Total Electricity Cost.
The detail provide will be in multiple Time such as:
- 3 Month
- 6 Month
User can also calculate bill from Electricity Meter Reading such as just insert cost per unit, Last Reading, and Current Reading and total cost will be available.
- Very Simple to Use.
- User Friendly and Nice User Interface.
- User can also calculate bill from Electricity Meter Reading such as just insert cost per unit, Last Reading, and Current Reading and total cost will be available.
- Just insert Watt, Cost per unit(1 KW/h), no of hour, no of days.
- Then Click on Calculate Button to get respectively Electricity Usage and Electricity Cost.
- The detail provide will be in multiple Time such as Hour, Day, Week, Month, 3 Month, 6 Month, Year.
- Use and Enjoy!
- If you like this app then please rate this app or for any suggestion then please comment on this app.
Enhance the visibility of your electricity usage using our NEW Current Cost mobile app.
- Simply add the device and your usage information including all the channels will be automatically updated
- Add multiple devices to the same account
- Adjust the electricity prices based on your contract
- Easy to view charts in both landscape and portrait mode with various time periods: hourly, daily and monthly
- Compare your usage on a daily, weekly or month basis and gain the insights into your usage
- Available in English, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch and French
- Free 30 day trial
- This APP is for users that are subscribed to my.currentcost.com only