You can share the results and summary through email. In addition, you can export the amortization table and the payoff of the mortgage simple by pressing the email button within the app.
This Simple Loan Calculator app is integrated with easy to use features, such as –
• To calculate loan repayments
• To calculate borrowing limits
• To view graphical summary of a loan to payoff
• To know weekly, fortnightly and monthly payments on an interest only loan, or to
repay a loan over a set term on a principal and interest basis
• To evaluate extra payment frequency to pay off sooner (Like a lump sum payment
calculator to save interest and other charges on your loan)
• For rate comparison to find monthly repayments
• To know about stamp duty, additional fees and charges (Stamp duty specific to
Melbourne, Sydney. Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth)
• To do a state-wise comparison of stamp duty
• To find out grants and concessions (First home buyers grant, stamp duty discount)
• Contact details of State Revenue Office
• Option to send as email/share the calculation report/summary
‘Loans Calculator for Australia’ is an initiative of Loans Direct, a group of financial experts and brokers in Australia serving its clients in matters related to housing and commercial loans, mortgages, credit repair, conveyancing, insurance, business financing, chattel and more. To know more about our services, log on to our website.
----- List of Calculators -----
* Mortgage Repayments Calculator
* Borrowing Power Calculator
* Property Value Estimator
* Stamp Duty Calculator
* Split Loan Calculator
* Extra Repayments Calculator
* Credit Card Payoff Calculator
* Saving Plan Calculator
----- Key Features -----
* Get the results quickly
* View result on Graph
* Result displayed on easy-to-read table
* Save the results
* Share the results including via SMS and emails
Please send feedback and requests for new features.
It has support for offset accounts, redraw facilities, overpaying and underpaying. Instead of just allowing you to make extra repayments, this calculator allows you to redraw and calculate the how much it costs you over the term. If you've made extra repayments, you can lower your payments below the minimum and pay from your redraw balance or offset account.
Featuring an innovative and flexible events system which makes it easy to plan your mortgage. Quickly and easily calculate the impact of future events and compare calculations side by side. Useful for both long term planning and day-to-day use, to help you own your property sooner.
• Calculate deposit and redraw transactions and extra repayments
• Change interest rates and calculate the difference to interest paid and term
• Refinancing and recasting calculations
• A wide range of payment and compound frequencies, including monthly, bi-weekly and semi-annual
• Graphs and amortization tables
• Support for offset accounts and flexible mortgages with redraw facilities
• Offset account balance tracking
• Recurring transactions to calculate things such as the total cost of monthly or quarterly bills
• Multiple mortgages
• Internet access required for advertisements
Advertisements can be removed from Australian Mortgage Calculator by purchasing Australian Mortgage Calculator Pro.
Smart Loan Helper provides home loan calculators for home buyers looking to buy their first home or investment property or refinance
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Repayments Calculator - Know the loan repayments; weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Extra Repayments Calculator - Know how quick you can pay off your mortgage by extra contribution
- Stamp Duty Calculator - for all States and Territories
- 5 Financial years (10/11, 11/12, 12/13, 13/14, 14/15)
- All taxation scales
- Automatic earnings calculator (from Annual Salary and Pay Interval)
- Tax Offsets
- Entitled Medicare Levy Adjustment (MLA)
- Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- Student Financial Supplement Scheme (SFSS)
To support us and find out more features (e.g., store entries), check out the PRO version of the app, or go to iParaV.com for the full fledged Business Management Suite.
- if loan refinance is good for you
- loan installment amount.
- how much loan you can afford from banks.
- how expensive house you can afford.
Features Mortgage loan refinance and comparison. Different Calculation ratio used for Australia and other countries, as the income-loan ratio highly differs between them. To use "How much can you Afford" option, Simply enter your gross income and expenses and find how much loan you can have from banks.
Mortgage Refinance option will calculate whether refinancing will get you profit or loss, based on the total interest calculation and how much you have paid so far.
Credit Score Calculation has been removed from the system, because it turns out Its almost impossible to calculate credit score without in-detail information of the client.
(please help me get 5 star by ranking it after downloading/using it.)
- the debt control's keeping
- the possibility of debtor's addition to the base or phone contacts' synchronization
- the possibility to set up the loan returning reminder
- the possibility of a total count of all money that you borowed or lent
The simple interface makes this app comfortable for all users.
This app does not contain any advertisements!
Apply for a loan, manage your accounts, view copies of cleared checks, review account balances and history, remotely deposit your check and pay bills quick and easy. You can also locate the nearest fee-free ATM or Altura branch from anywhere.
Your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology to help prevent unauthorized access. Altura uses SSL encryption to communicate securely through all mobile data providers. Security measures block unauthorized access and protect your data, no matter how you access your accounts.
This app is Free and without Ads. Give it a try.
WinAmort Mortgage Loan Calculator:
- Solves for any unknown value
- Allows for both Origination (Loan) Date and First Payment Date
- Provides full amortization tables with dates
- Gives accurate results - matches most Bank calculations
Please try WinAmort and give us your suggestions. Your feedback will help us improve it with the most requested features addressed first. We are dedicated to enhancing WinAmort with your support.
★★ Exclusive Pro Feature for free: Loan Prepayment Simulation (total or partial) in order to define the best moment to repay the rest of your loan ★★
Indeed Easy Loan Calculator Pro allows you to:
- Calculate Monthly payments (EMI) from duration automatically without clicking a button
- Calculate Loan duration from monthly payements.
- Know the Interests share in the monthly payments and the global cost of the loan
- Display Insurance ratio in monthly payments and global payment.
- Display detailed amortization Schedule table.
- Export and save Amortization table to Excel File and e-mail it
- Simulate an early Loan Repayment (total or partial) in order to define the best moment to repay the rest or a part of your loan
- Start Date selection in Amortization table and Early repayment
- Compute penalties resulting of Loan early repayment
- Display graphs of the evolution of the ratio of interests and amortization in monthly payments
For more information come to www.peachy.co.uk . Life is Peachy!
If you’re an individual, small business owner or self-managed super fund (SMSF) trustee, you can access relevant tax and super information and tools all in one place.
You can log on to Online services for individuals* to:
- lodge your income tax return if you have straightforward affairs
- keep track of your income tax and loan account balances
- view and update your personal contact and financial institution details
- view all your super accounts and transfer any of your super into one account.
The app has many other features, some of which allow you to:
- search by Australian business number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN) and name using ABN Lookup
- see how quickly you can pay off a tax debt with a payment plan
- search Small business assist to find information on a range of topics or book an after-hours call back
- find out if your employee is eligible for super guarantee (SG) and calculate SG contributions
- calculate fuel tax credit entitlements you can claim on your business activity statement
- determine whether your worker is an employee or contractor for tax and super purposes
- calculate the amount of tax to withhold from salary and wage payments, and
- watch videos, access checklists and visit SMSF assist for other helpful information for SMSF trustees.
* To access Online services for individuals, you need to have a myGov account linked to the ATO. Find out more at ato.gov.au
Remember, you will need your tax file number (TFN) to use the Progress of return and Find lost super tools. Your TFN is an important part of your identity in Australia so keep it safe.
The ATO app can automatically send usage data to us to help improve its services. You may choose to turn this off at any time.
Stay tuned for new features and updates.
See Mortgage Calc Pro or Full for all features unlocked!
App to calculate mortgage or Auto payment & amortization. Advance mode will determine PMI and sum up other expenses. With Color Option, Prepayment.
Also available on popular demand, Bi-Weekly payment option.
Issue? Contact dev.
New: Debt to Income!