Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
The set of four loan calculators that will help to select the best loan conditions.
***** Monthly Payment Calculator will help to quickly estimate the monthly payment of a loan.
***** Loan Amount Calculator will help to estimate the biggest possible loan amount.
***** Interest Rate Calculator will help to calculate the true interest rate of a loan.
***** Loan Term Calculator will help to select a comfortable loan term.
Moreover, Calculation History stores all calculations made so you can compare conditions and repeat any calculation.
+ No Ads!
+ Enjoy! :)
Look no further, as Mortgage Loan Calculator enables you to work out every aspect of your home loan in an easy and efficient manner. This brilliant application does everything for you, calculating your payments based on the cost of your home, your initial down payment, mortgage rate, and length of agreement. Mortgage Loan Calculator also calculates property insurances and taxes for you, meaning you get an accurate figure of how much money you will pay each month as well as your remaining balance after each year. No more being taken in by attractive looking numbers only to be hit with hidden costs and extras later!
Mortgage Loan Calculator is also a great tool for calculating payments for other types of financial agreement. Download this application now, and manage your mortgage, car loans, credit card payments, and educational loans using this stunning all in one financial management solution.
• Easy to use mortgage calculator including property taxes and mortgage insurance
• All-in-one loan calculator for managing other financial matters, including car loans, credit cards, and educational loans
• Save loans to your Favorites for a quick snapshot of all regular outgoings
• Interactive sliders and large keypad for simple and accurate data entry
• Animated graphs so you can watch your balance tumble!
For more information come to www.peachy.co.uk . Life is Peachy!
- amount + duration + rate -> monthly payment
- duration + rate + monthly payment -> amount
- amount + rate + monthly payment -> duration
- amount + duration + monthly payment -> rate
Suitable for all types of loans: mortgage loan, car loan, ...
This single form helps finding its ideal financing by trial and error. For example:
- I'm considering buying a property $ 250,000, loan rates are around 4% and I prefer borrowing over 20 years.
- So I know the amount [250 000] duration , rate  and requests the calculation of the monthly repayment. The amount: $ 1,514.95.
- I only have a monthly budget of $ 1400.
- I then replace the monthly payment calculated by  and ask to recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 231,030.
- It is probably too low to negotiate the price with the seller. What if I increased the loan period?
- I replace the term by  and request to recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 245,536.
- Maybe I could negotiate a bit the rate to the bank to do even better.
- I replace the rate by 3.9% and recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 247,865.
- An offer at that price will surely be accepted.
Possible inclusion of insurance fees.
Can be installed on SD Card.
Please report potential issues on http://www.ameyniel.com.
A simple loan (mortgage) calculator will help you check what your payment plan will be. It also shows the complete amortization tables (monthly).
Keywords: loan calculator, loan calc, mortgage calculator, mortgage, calc, lease calculator, lease
If you want your friend borrow money, but don't want to give it for free. This calculator application can give interest rate like saving account.
Borrower can pay as he/she wants since interest rate is calculated by day and they are our friends! App also shows how's many months borrower has to pay with CERTAIN payment.
Please advice to improve this app.
Equal principal and interest payments, equal principal payments, principal maturity of the installment loan you wish, you can calculate based.
Loan amount, loan term, loan interest repayment method option.
Recurrence by repayments, payments of principal, interest, and the balance can be calculated.
Tells you your monthly payments.
Please use the loan amortization calculator.
The cost of repaying the loan will be automatically calculated. You can also enter your own repayment amounts to see how they affect the overall cost of repaying the loan.
(The permissions are needed only by the ads.)
2. Provides summary of monthly payment, total payment made and total interest paid.
3. Provides details of monthly payment - interest + principle, beginning and ending balances.
4. Presents Graphs and charts.
5. Start date can be picked from date picker
A note on development. This is a free app and it benefits me when you rate it highly. So please take the time to rate this if it helped you. If you have any issues with this app please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
With this loan calculator you can calculate two types of loan payments – Standart(Annuity) and Differential payment. Moreover you can see payment table on differential payment.
Distinctive feature of this loan calculator is ability to calculate the effective interest rate. The effective interest rate - a rate that takes into account not only the interest on the loan, but also hidden commissions used by the Bank. You’ll be able to see what is the real value of 0% credit, so widely advertised by banks.
With the help of deposit calculator, you can calculate the interest on deposits and yield on the basis of 3 standard Compound interest options:
- No capitalization;
- Capitalization of a once a month;
- Capitalization of a once a year.