Embroidery designs are developed in house on the Computer Punching System and produced on computerized Swiss Laser machines, to provide the finest quality in embroidery.
FX File Explorer is a file manager with optional media, networking, cloud, and root capabilities. FX is designed to let you quickly and easily manage all content on your phone or tablet.
FX has no ads.
The free main module of FX File Explorer (this product) includes all file management features for working with files on your phone/tablet.
The "FX Plus" add-on adds media management, network (FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV) and cloud capabilities (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, SugarSync). The "Plus" add-on is a paid app (with a 7-day free trial).
The free "FX Root" add-on is for developers and knowledgeable enthusiasts who need to make changes as the root user.
General Features (included standard):
* Material Design.
* Productivity-oriented layout: The "Home Screen" shows bookmarks, storage, tools and (with FX+) media/network locations. You no longer have to wade through the garbage that apps store in the root folder of your SD card to get to the places you actually use.
* Dual pane mode and unlimited windows (quickly switch between different locations)
* Pinch-to-zoom in any "Explorer" window, zoom-in to see additional information about items
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Videos, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
* "Usage View" mode analyzes storage space usage, enabling you to see total size of any folder
* Indexed Search
File Viewers / Editors (included standard)
* Text Editor with Undo/Redo history, Cut/Copy/Paste, Find, and Pinch-to-zoom
* Binary (Hex) Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Media Player, pop-up Audio Player
* Zip, Tar, GZip, Bzip2, and 7zip Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2, .7z)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
* Shell Script Executor
Media Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Create and rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (requires FX Plus add-on):
* Windows networking (SMB)
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES)
* SSH FTP (Secure Shell FTP; password and public key auth)
* WebDAV (see help for using WebDAV with OwnCloud)
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Stream video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats
Bluetooth Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
Additional FX Plus Features:
* AES-256, AES-128 Zip Encryption. Browse inside encrypted Zip files, viewing text documents, images, audio, and video without writing unencrypted data to SD card
* App Management
* Browse apps by permission
* Streaming video playback: Format support is based upon third-party playback software installed on your device. Android typically supports MP4 and 3GP. FX can play AVI, FLV, MKV, and WMV formats *IF* you install third-party players available from the Google Play Store.
* GDrive / GDocs: Cut/pasted documents will be converted to Microsoft Office formats by default. Use "Open With" to download them in the format of your choice.
Have a bug report or question? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tablet users should also check out our new Presentations HD which offers the feature set of a desktop presentation program: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=softmaker.applications.presentations.hd
Presentations Mobile is the only presentation program for Android that lets you open, edit, and save all your PowerPoint files while preserving all formatting and content. It displays your presentations exactly like they look on your PC, even including sound, animations, and slide transitions.
► Edit and save all .ppt and .pptx files from Microsoft PowerPoint 97 up to 2013 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft PowerPoint files.
► Run self-playing or user-controlled slideshows
► Play sound, all object animations, animation schemes, and slides transitions during slideshows
► Export to PDF format and as collections of image files directly from within the app
► On-the-fly spell checking for English (US+UK), German, Swiss German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and OneDrive directly from within the app.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible paragraph formatting: left and right indent, first-line indent, paragraph alignment, line spacing, space above/below paragraph, tabs
► Lists with bullets and automatic numbering
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Insert tables and images into placeholders
► Built-in slide sorter, outline view, and notes view
► Insert, delete, duplicate, rename, and hide slides
► Automatic hyphenation in 33 languages
► Multi-level undo and redo
► Send presentations by e-mail directly from Presentations Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, PPT, PPTX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
Presentations Mobile is the only presentation-graphics program for Android that truly deserves its name. Check it out now, you will be amazed by its capabilities, its spotless compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint, and its friendly user interface.
Imagine this: You can start a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint on your PC, edit it using Presentations Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft PowerPoint. Everything stays intact, no formatting is lost. No other Android presentation program does this!
Supported file formats: SoftMaker Presentations, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT, POT, PPS, PPTX, POTX, PPSX, PPTM, POTM, PPSM), RTF, HTML, many image file formats
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
Web site: http://www.softmaker.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
Upgrade to Pro version to enjoy premium browsing experience and support continued development.
FlashFox is the free mobile web browser that puts the power of the open & complete web in your hands. It is unquestionably the fastest Adobe Flash Player enabled browser in the market today!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
★ it leaves Chrome in the dust. Excellent.
★ The FlashFox has all the features of a premium browser and offers the ability to run Flash Player for quality videos. Its a no brainer to use this as your default browser.
★ Pure awesomeness.. Try it and u will never go back.
★ Answer to my prayers. You are a genius thank you so much it works with no issues at all thank you I have been looking for this for a long time. You just made my life easier thank you.
★ Finally a browser with Flash where everything works perfectly!
Fast— Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
Smart— Keep your favorite sites and mobile videos at your fingertips with smart searching, easy-to-use tabs, and desktop-to-mobile Sync features
Safe— Make sure your Android web browser stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
Complete— Experience complete web from HTML5 to Flash enabled sites. No extra plugins are required!
Please, make sure that you "request desktop site" in order to view flash content as most mobile version of sites do not host flash content.
You might need to zoom-in on the flash content for it to load as by default for performance reasons smaller area flash content is not automatically loaded.
Note: FlashFox is not affiliated with Mozilla or Adobe.
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device memory and photo library
• Start and stop content sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Version 3.2 or higher
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4
• Nexus 7 tablet
• Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
• Motorola Xoom
If you think this tool helpful to you, please leave a good review.
New: A ppt to apk tool based on Touchshow SDK published, refer to http://en.whytouch.com/publish-powerpoint-as-android-app.html for detail.
In order to pack all the external resouces outside your presentation file into one file, Touchshow does not open ppt/pptx file directly on android. it needs to be converted to wtppt format on PC with MS Office 2007 or the above version. The conversion process is very easy. Drag ppt file to the converter and you get all things done.
Converter download link: http://en.whytouch.com/download.php?n=12
Playing ppt with Touchshow, you can display animation effects, play movies and sounds, rotate and scale pictures, make comments, and do many things to make your presentation impressive. With Touchshow, your pad or your phone becomes a excellent presentation tool. If your device supports HDMI/MHL/WIFI-display, the screen can be projected to big screen. Touchshow supports wireless keyboard/mouse control so that users are free walking and control the pad/phone during the presentation.
TIPS: if you would like to hide menubar when playing with projection, press and hold on screen for 3 seconds. Do it again, they will recall back (for registered version only).
Finally, if you know how to make flash program or swf, you can do more with Touchshow. Visit our website, there is more information for you.
Any question or suggestion, please mailto: email@example.com.