Food sin counter lets you easily track your daily and weekly food and food unit intake to help you with your weight loss goals. You can also track your weigh ins using the app to make sure that you're always on the right track.
Food Sin Counter allows you to track what you've eaten in your food diary and keep on top of your sins. It is ideal for anybody that is looking to lose weight and make their start in the world of slimming.
Easily track your daily and weekly food units and manage your high risk areas at a glance. Perfect for instantly seeing how many daily units you are having and, more importantly, how many you have left. Manage your unit goals using the visual history chart and keep on top of your consumed units on the move.
Contact us via email: email@example.com
- Set your weigh in day, choose whether to carry units over daily, track your weekly progress on the move.
- Set your daily and weekly unit target on the unit counter and let the app track the totals for you, counting both full and half units.
- Add your weigh ins and make sure that you're on the right track.
- Choose whether you want to carry over unused units daily or reset your daily unit value.
- Enter your units into a food diary as you have them, the app will add them up for you.
- Get a warning when your remaining units fall below a chosen level.
- This app allows you to edit and update forgotten sins at any time during the week.
- Quickly glance at what you have consumed using your new sin diary.
- Estimated sin values are shown when you're adding your sin to make your life easier.