1. Time your studying. Hit pause when you can't stay focused for motivational advice!
2. Earn coins. Buy items or music in the store!
3. Be productive. Use optional tools like the To Do list, flashcards, and the customizable Study Tracker.
FAQ (Please read before contacting us. All responses are final.)
~ Does Study Bunny block other apps?
No. Study Bunny does not prevent you from using your phone because many students use their phones to supplement their studying. We follow a self-accountability model and recommend you pause your session briefly when you get distracted. We encourage you to study with your bunny.
~ Is there an alarm sound?
The alarm sound is based on your phone volume settings. You may receive a general phone push notification with sound/vibration depending on your settings.
~What do I do if the app crashes/doesn't open?
1. If you are an existing user, wait for the next update. This often fixes the issue, unless your operating system is outdated.
2. If you are a new user, go to: phone settings, applications, app manager, Google Play Services, storage, clear data & cache. Also try: phone settings, applications, app manager, Study Bunny, storage, clear data & cache
~ Can the coin rate be increased?
No. Study Bunny is used by students at all levels - some study a little, some a lot. While item prices vary, most require long term work. Ways to gain extra coins: 1. Double coins after study sessions up to 15 bonus coins per day 2. Five free daily coins. 3. Use Happy Meter mode to gain extra coins when the meter is full.
~ Why does the study tracker record paused session time?
For technical reasons, pause time is recorded in the study tracker. Once the timer starts, you are in a study session until you end the session. Only use the pause button for brief emergencies or for motivation when you lose focus during your session. If you want to take a real break that won't be recorded in the tracker, stop your session and use break timer mode (no coins).
~ Can we have more music?
Due to file size limitations, Study Bunny is not meant to replace one's primary music player. While we may add music over time, the music store will not be updated as frequently as the general item store.
~ Will there be online multi-user sharing functions in the future?
No. Study Bunny is an offline app (besides ads) meant for individual use to focus while studying, not social engagement.
~ Can I save my progress and items if I get a new device?
Yes, but it is manual. Click the drop down menu in the home page and locate the gear icon for Settings > Export Data. We recommend you do this occasionally to save your progress in case. We are working on cloud storage in the future.
~ Where do I send my suggestions, questions and issues?
Email email@example.com. Do not ask questions already answered in the FAQ, as all responses are final. Do not solicit us for paid services or advertising.