* food (database includes 100,000 foods)
With multi-device add-on option, use any number of devices to manage your data. For example, use Track3 Diabetes Tracker on your iPhone while outside and on your iPad while at home. Your data automatically shows up in all your devices!
* Easy to use glucose tracker and logbook
* Chart glucose trends
* Carb and calorie details for over 100,000 foods
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* Use as a carb counter - adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Record your own insulin and medication types
* Log and track blood glucose, food, exercise, insulin, and medications
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* With the multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data on www.track3.com
* Be able to monitor glucose levels (mg/dl)
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
The Track3 Diabetes Tracker App is the diabetes manager and tracker that people with diabetes have been waiting for. You can now leave carbohydrate and medication worries behind by letting the Track3 Diabetes App assist with managing glucose levels. Track3 logs nutrition and exercise information as well as oral medications and insulin. It will even record different insulin types plus unique foods and exercise routines. Track3 Diabetes logbook app keeps at their finger tips all of the information people with diabetes need to stay healthy.
Diabetes management made easy!
**This is a beta version that only supports medical information for one person. A much improved version, enabling storage of multiple people's information, will be released at a later date. Thanks!
Mobile MedRecs is a safe-and-simple way to keep track of your medical information - enabling quick referencing, anywhere and at anytime. All data is stored on your device and synced with your PC's Android client - enabling quick accessed with or without an internet connection.
Use our FREE app to securely store a variety of medical records (ex: hospitals, pharmacies, medications, allergies, immunizations, vaccines, emergency contacts, etc). Makes healthcare related visits/emergencies much easier, with all pertinent information residing on your phone.
We will never see any of the information you add to your Mobile MedRecs app, it is private to your personal device and android syncing client. **We bear no responsibility for information lost/accessed in the event that your mobile device is lost/stolen. Keep this in mind if entering confidential information.
Visit www.MobileMedRecs.com or email us at email@example.com for questions or additional information, Thanks!
The app is also useful for regular trips to the doctor's office. It allows one to record medications along with the aforementioned details.
ONE APP, 7 CLASSIFICATIONS
The Medical Coding Reference allows you to choose the classification that suits you best, without the need to download other apps: from here you can access all the medical coding systems and classifications you’ll ever need!
WE ADD NEW CODING SYSTEMS AND CLASSIFICATIONS ALL THE TIME
These are the ones available at this moment:
* International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, Clinical Modifications (ICD):
- ICD9CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries, 2011 and 2012 versions
- ICD9CM Classification of Procedures
- ICD10CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries, 2011 and 2012 versions
- ICD10CM Classification of Procedures
* International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) (Pending approval)
* International Classification of Primary Care 2 (ICPC2) (Pending approval)
EASY TO USE
* No more fastidious page turning: the Medical Coding Reference app is designed for easy google-like searches by code or by any related term (diagnoses, symptoms, etc.).
* You’d rather browse? Just browse! The Medical Coding Reference app re-uses the classifications structure of chapters and sections, so you won’t get lost.
* Create your own classification: beyond the intuitive search modes, you can also bookmark the codes you use more frequently to easily and quickly find them later.
EASY TO ACCESS
Based on the EspressoMD Cloud service, the Medical Coding References app follows you everywhere you go.
RIGOROUS AND FAITHFUL
Everything you would find in your good old lists of codes is here in the palm of your hand:
the codes, theirs description, their relationships (inclusion, exclusion, criteria, etc.).
Don't worry about updating your classifications, we will do it for you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1- Download the Medical Coding References app
2- Log to your account (or create it) on the Scionis EspressoMD Web Page
- the trial version (for free) will give you access to: ICD9CM e ICD10CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries (2011 version)
- the complete version (12.99$ per year): all the classifications, forever, always up-to-date
• Keep a record of your health conditions, medication history, surgeries undergone etc., to help your doctors get a clearer picture of your current health status.
• Search for healthcare providers having their own Virtual Practice on NeedStreet and add them to your healthcare providers list.
• Securely update and access your health tracker readings such as blood sugar level, blood pressure, INR etc. from your device, and share them with doctors.
• View the feedback that you receive from your healthcare provider, based on the readings you log in.
• Ask health-related and medical questions to your healthcare providers via the simple and user-friendly interface of the "My Questions" service.
• Enhanced ability to access your personal health record from anywhere and to securely share it with your healthcare providers.
• Capability of choosing your own healthcare provider to seek online medical care and to ask health-related questions.
• Accurate and authentic answers from leading medical experts, to all your health-related doubts.
• Reduced travelling time and costs, as you are able to update your doctor even between hospital visits.
• Overall, improved health due to continuous monitoring and care by your healthcare provider.
- Simple user interface
- Record blood glucose readings, insulin doses and meals
- Upload images to augment records
- Review and edit logs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Generate and share detailed reports via e-mail and Skype
- Backup and restore logbook data
- Supports both US (mg/dL) and international (mmol/L) blood glucose units
* Log Your Blood Sugar Readings
* History - Easily View Your Old Readings
* Multi-User Support - Save Readings of Multiple Persons
* Reports - View Reading Averages on a Chart
* Easy to Use
Join us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/abhisofttech
— “Diabetes management made fun (...almost)”
Tim Ferriss, Advisory Board Member of mySugr: “Type 1 diabetics are the true champions of the quantified-self movement”
The Companion is a charming, sometimes outspoken diabetes manager that focuses on making your diabetes data useful in everyday life. Adding elements of fun, gamification, and immediate feedback (with attitude!) through a diabetes monster to help keep you motivated and involved in your therapy.
• Quick and easy logging
• Convenient data analysis
• Neat and clear graphs
• Exciting challenges
• Smile-inducing feedback
• Secure data backup
• Social sharing functions
• Registered medical device
• Handy photo functions (multiple pics per entry)
• Smart search results
• Fast multi-device sync
• Practical glucose reminders
• Multiple report formats (PDF, CSV, Excel)
We are constantly working to make the mySugr Companion better, and we’re counting on your feedback to help do that. Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we’d love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
• firstname.lastname@example.org (Co-Founder)
Thousands of people use Social Diabetes to manage their Diabetes. With SocialDiabetes you take control of your diabetes in an easy and intuitive way. You remember what you ate one day, how much insulin you needed and how your blood sugar level was afterwards. You can correct the insulin or follow the application’s recommendations. Use SocialDiabetes to improve and learn about your habits and reactions every day. Never forget a control, and follow the application’s intelligent and personalized advice to prevent nocturnal hypoglycaemia. Check the graphs to visually track your progress. It contains a list of 11,000+ foods and their nutritional properties, taken from the databases around the world, including the U.S., the U.K. and Spain.
Connect your application to the cloud, share recipes, and learn from other users. Take the experiences of many, many others to improve your own experience or invite your doctor to manage and track your diabetes remotely in real-time, and adjust your insulin and carbohydrates when necessary.
SocialDiabetes can be used with multiple devices or from any browser, always synchronized, always current.
SocialDiabetes leads to self-management and empowerment. Nobody knows your diabetes better than you.
Use under the supervision of your doctor.
We want to make your life easier and more fun! And at the same time take care of you.
Selected as Best Healthcare app 2012 by the United Nations and UNESCO.
Selected as one of the Top 3 apps by the American Association AARP for the control of diabetes
diabetes mellitus, type1, type 1, type 2, sugar, diabetes auto control, selfmanagement, diabetes log, blood glucose level, insulinpump, HbA1c, calculate, diabetes diary, glycemic index, sport, food, carbohydrate
By diabetics - for diabetics.
Now you can record all your diabetes-related data fast and easy and create all your documentation with just a few clicks. Blood sugar, meals, insulin injections, medication and many more can be tracked with Diabetes Connect while all your data is always in your pocket. Everything you don't need can be turned off, so everything stays nice and neat.
Your values can be synced over multiple devices, handing you an up to date documentation - wherever you are. You can also access your data over our web portal and create your exports and statistics there.
Nice and clear graphics and statistics help to get a perfect overview of your current diabetes therapy.
For your next doctor's appointment, your values can be exported into a well-formed PDF-file.
- Administer all your diabetes-data
- Suitable for Type1- and Type2-Diabetics
- Support for mg/dl and mmol/l
- Track your meals as bread units, carbohydrate units or carbohydrates
- Get important medical staticstics right in the app
- Synchronisation over multiple devices
Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
When you open the app you will need to enter your personal details.
Enter personal information and choose imperial or metric for measurements.
A new month log header record will be created. At the beginning of each month this happen automatically and the new month will be active. If you need to enter details into the previous month you need to activate the month from the PREVIOUS MONTHS option.
You will have to change it back to the current month if you don't restart the app.
The date and time on the phone/pad are important for this reason... you should also QUIT the app also after entering data as this runs these start up settings.
Click date and time to set.
The Carbs field is calculated... click ADD to enter foods.
If you have favourite foods added you can enter the description or part description and click FIND.
If not in favourites enter "carbs/oz" and "oz" i.e. portion size. CALC calculates total carbs.. carbs/oz X oz.
ADD will add the food in the top field to favourite foods.
Click date and time to set.
Select the medication from the upper list (if your prescription is entered)
The two fields, Medication and Dose are next to the TAKEN button. These come from the prespcription.
Enter once and click ADD MEDICATION to add to your prescription list.
Click date and time to set.
Enter fields... BMI will be calculated from Height in personal details and weight.
Click date and time to set.
In all screens the click on the list will add the selected to fields or give options to edit or delete the line.
Select the month from the list, then click print.
After printing the file is saved on your SD card as 20129log.csv for september 2012... 201210log.csv for october etc. This is configured to open as columns in Excel... it can be eMailed to your consultant or copied to a PC, USB etc.
Select previous months data to edit the log.
Backing up your data…
All data files are saved as *.txt files stored in the folder diabeteslog on your sd card. You can open these files and view... the folder can be copied to your PC for a backup.
- Enter glucose level
- View glucose level history
- Send history to provider via personalized email
- Calculate insulin dosage
- English and Spanish support
CPD-Log lets you log your CPD activities according to GMC guidelines anytime, anywhere. Advanced technology means you can access from Smart-phone, tablet or PC in user friendly formats. You can check progress and breakdown of activities at a glance.
Attention is focused on reflection; alongside there are useful features such as cloud storage. Not only certificates can be downloaded, but learning needs are noted along the way and this separate document can be used to plan future learning.
Designed by end users, there is emphasis on details. The costs of using this feature is highly economical and we sincerely hope this tool is extremely useful for your appraisal and revalidation needs.
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
More from developer
*Missing device find back
*Community based antivirus engine
*Real time monitor
ALL IN ONE application!!
Super security provides cloud based antivirus engine to help you get rid of malware.
provides strongbox to hide your sensitive data.
*Missing devide find back