Do you like word puzzle games and are you into brain games for adults that are free, creative, challenging, and aesthetically pleasing?
Are you looking for a new letter game that challenges you to push your word shuffle skills and fill in the missing pieces? Or are you simply an aspiring anagram solver who loves to unscramble words and connect the letters?
If you answered any of these with “yes”, we’ve got you covered! We present you with the best word scramble game of 2018, Word Farm – Animal Kingdom!
Take good care of your adorable farm animals and grow your very own farming world by achieving awesome scores in the anagram puzzles! Several hundred unique handcrafted levels offer a progressively advancing challenge to even the best word link players. Among the various free word games for adults out there, Word Farm stands out with its lovely graphics and player-friendly “word crush” mechanics.
Test your linguistic perception with this charming word finder game and become the best farmer in the whole Animal Kingdom world!
HOW TO PLAY
- Use the basket and connect letters to make words
- Tap for a hint if you ever get stuck on a level
- Figure out bonus words for extra coins in the “find the carrot” minigame
- Enjoy your animals doing a happy little dance for each word you find!
- No Wi-Fi? Not a problem! Play offline, anytime, anywhere!
- Advancing anagrams: 3-letter, 5-letter, and 7-letter words!
- Very simple to learn, very fun to play, but very challenging to clear!
- A total of 800 levels, 500 in English and 300 in Spanish.
- Unlock additional word search games by finding all the bonus words among the available letters!
- Engaging word finder gameplay for players of all ages!
- Lovely hand drawn characters who will accompany you on your adventure!
- Win even more coins by playing the flower growing bonus game!
- Daily anagram solver challenges: unscramble new bonus words in daily games and win additional coins and cool rewards!
- Can be played without a hitch on mobile phones, tablets, and all other compatible devices.