Controls: tap on left screen half – rotate line left, tap on right screen half – rotate line right.
Featured soundtrack: Silence.
As the game progresses, you will have to rely on your instincts and problem-solving skills to navigate down the winding path for survival. With its intensity, minimalistic design, and puzzling logic, Pivvot is sure to keep you guessing at every turn.
SEVEN GAME MODES
• Voyage: Travel through increasingly challenging levels of obstacles
• Endless: Survive as long as possible while the game gets progressively faster
• Expert Voyage: Uncover new, more challenging obstacles
• Expert Endless: Avoid the expert obstacles as the increasing speed tests your limits
• Berserk: The ultimate challenge: chaotic, frenzied, and unrelenting
• Random Endless: like Endless but random and faster!
• Random Expert Endless: like Expert Endless but random and faster!
• Increasingly challenging gameplay with thirty different obstacles to conquer
• Five unlockable game modes
• Procedurally generated path: every game is different!
• Four custom-composed, high energy songs
• Simplistic, minimalistic art style and gameplay
• Share replays of your game via Facebook, Email, or Twitter
"The game is undoubtedly worth its asking price and if you're looking for an arcade-style thrill that is instantly accessible, Pivvot is for you."
— Mike Wehner, TUAW
"This game really caught me by surprise... This is an example of what I like to see in a mobile game."
— Justin Davis, IGN
"Pivvot is one of the best games I’ve gotten my hands on for this year so far. It’s delightfully simple, catchy, and challenging, yet it’s so addictive — you’ll keep coming back for more, even when it gets difficult."
— Christine Chan, AppAdvice
"If you like minimalist arcade games with airtight controls—and you don't mind tearing your hair out from its roots—do try Pivvot."
— Mark Brown, Pocket Gamer
"I'm already finding myself trying, retrying, and then retrying again to make it just a wee bit further than my last run in Pivvot, so I think Whitaker is on to another winner here."
— Jared Nelson, TouchArcade
- 51 Level
- Challenging Gameplay
- 2 Game Modes
- Movable Controls
- Google Play Games support (Leaderboards & Achievements)
- Minimalistic Style
- Direct Movement
Orris is a challenging platformer with a minimalistic style. The levels are designed to be played during short breaks. Time and deaths will be tracked and aggregated to a final score. The score for each game mode can be compared in leaderboards.
We hear everyones complaints about permissions and ads, as well as requests for additional features. We're working very hard to remove some of the permissions and reduce the number of ads shown, but it may take a few days before we can push an update out.
We assure you, we're not collecting any data or doing anything nefarious at all with the permissions, we are just new to Android development and weren't aware of the issues with permissions. We're just 2 guys trying to make fun and innovative games that you can enjoy.
Thanks for pointing out the issues with ads being too frequent and the permissions, because now we can get the issues fixed so you can better enjoy 15 Coins(or at least try it out). Also, thanks for the all the positive reviews and feature requests, we've already got plenty ideas of awesome content to add to 15 Coins, but it's going to take a little time for us to get it in your hands, so we hope you can enjoy the experience as it is now and keep 15 Coins in mind for when we release some new content!
15 Coins is a deceptively difficult minimalistic arcade game with one goal: collect 15 Coins before you are killed by your clones.
Your ship is always moving forward and all you have to do is tilt or tap to turn left and right to collect 15 Coins. The only thing standing between you and victory are endless clones that follow the path you've traveled. Crash into a clone and it’s game over. You’re not alone though, you can collect a power-up to temporarily freeze the clones and smash into them to destroy them!
Can you avoid your clones long enough to collect 15 Coins?
Use your reactions and timing to gain 1800.
A minimalist addictive puzzle game testing your reactions to stop the cursor dead centre. Any deviation will have you scoring less and have you coming back for "just one more go".
4 games modes,over 20 levels and Google Play game services will have you hooked
What people are saying about 1800:
- "This one might be insanely minimal but it's absurdly addictive." Drippler - Featured in 70 best free iphone games on the planet
- "Test your reaction speed in this ingeniously designed game!" Best10apps - Editors Pick
- " ...1800 is a quick bit of fun when you feel like challenging your motor skills, and if you really click with it then chasing the elusive 3-stars for every level will keep you busy for a good long time." Toucharcade
- "This game is so simple, yet addictive in its own way ... It's like almost taunting you to do better."
- "... it does instill a "one more go" feeling. I've probably said "just one more try" at least 15 times today."
- "... there goes my Saturday. Fantastic stuff."
WARNING! This game tests how much of a hardcore gamer you are. You are not allowed to save your progress once you start playing. You have only 2 options: win the game or try your best. Let's see if you can make it to the end...
This is a hardcore minimalist game about a little black box with the power of the phoenix. Help Fenix Box discover the Legend of the Cookie. Go ahead and try your best!
★ 90 levels
★ Epic platformer game.
★ Fast game.