Your favourite Agama wallet on your favourite device, Android. Use over 50 cryptocurrency in 1 wallet without having to download large blockchain data and let's you claim 5% Komodo Active User Reward.
- Use only 1 passphrase to manage all your crypto. No need to backup multiple privatekeys. Keep a backup of only your passphrase.
- SPV mode for all coins. No blockchain database download needed.
- Encrypt your passphrase with PIN.
- Login with PIN.
- Send and receive funds easily.
- Use QR code.
- This app is in beta stage and still under development. If you have any feedback or feature request, please reach us in #agama-wallet channel in Komodo Discord.
- Agama mobile works in SPV (Simple Payment Validation) mode. It can't activate any coin in native mode.
- Pirate (ARRR) coin not supported.
- Please make sure to always backup and double check your passphrase and address before starting to use it.
- You are responsible for your funds.
- Please join Komodo Discord https://komodoplatform.com/discord
- Check out our solutions page https://support.komodoplatform.com/en/support/solutions
This is experimental and unfinished software. Use at your own risk! No warranty for any kind of damage!
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.