Plenty of features to help you play music and grow as a musician. From isolating and extracting vocals and instruments from any song, shifting the key and tempo, to accessing a large catalog of HQ original backing tracks.
Music Practice Tools:
- Track Splitter: remove or extract vocals to create a karaoke track of any of your songs. Control the volume of drums, bass and piano using the Track Splitter stems player.
- Key/Bpm Control: detect and shift the key and tempo of any of your songs. Save the new changes into a newly exported song.
- Advanced Looping: loop and save precise parts of the song.
- Advanced Equalizer: save up to 5 custom presets and enable the bass boost.
- Singing Exercise: practice singing the right notes in different orders and octaves. The App will show you if you're hitting the note perfectly or not!
- Ear Training Exercise: guess the correct note played after hearing a reference note.
- Guitar/Piano display of 32 musical scales (major, dorian, Hungarian gypsy...)
- Guitar/Piano display of 30 types of chords (maj, sus4, min7…)
- Metronome of any time signature and tempo.
Original Backing Tracks:
- Backing Tracks (Jam Tracks): play along original tracks of different genres made for you to elevate your soloing skills.
- Live Notes Mode: see the chord progression of the backing track along any scale on the guitar fretboard or piano view.
- Fret Zealot and Visual Note support: live chord progressions reflected on your guitar fretboard directly.
- Interactive Drums: build drum tracks in the style of famous drummers for you to play along.
Backtrackit's original backing tracks are helping thousands of musicians improve their improvisation skills through its unique "Live Notes Mode". You can see the chord progression outlined on the guitar fretboard or piano where the notes of the current chord are highlighted. If you're a beginner or an advanced player, jamming to these tracks will help you develop a greater sense of music and improvisation skills.
Backing Tracks Genres:
- Neo Soul
- Hip Hop
- Drum tracks
Note: Bassless and Drumless variations also exist for bassists and drummers.
All the App’s features are available for free users. But some features are limited. To unlock Backtrackit’s full potential, upgrade to Premium.
Full access to the backing track catalog. Higher levels of difficulty for Ear Training exercises. No ads interruption.
Premium Plus Version:
Everything in the Premium version plus the ability to export any backing track file.
Track Splitter Credits:
Free demo is available to try out the Track Splitter. Credits are required to process more songs. Supported formats are mp3, m4a and wav. Limited to 10 MB file size.
The music notations that are supported in the App are:
- English: C D E
- French: Do Ré Mi
- Russian: До Ре Ми
If you have any feedback or face any issue, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll be happy to help.