**Picked among the top indie mobile games from Asia in 21014 by Tech In Asia**
"In many ways Go Kane is a brave and exciting development in mobile development" - gamesinasia.com
"Go Kane! from SuperSike Games takes this genre to another level by adding some humor and a bit of a love story" - droidgamers.com
Officially BANNED from the App Store!
Unofficially LOVED on the Play Store!
Go Kane is a dealing game full of suspense, drama and emotion. What exactly are you dealing? We won't say.
# No. 1 game on every Store in every country on every planet in every solar system of the Andromeda Galaxy
# "Girls loved me after I started playing this game! 5/5!" - singlesdesperatetomingle.com
# "A game that portrays the emotional roller-coaster that is a dealer's life! Must play!" - dealerdailydigest.com
Go Kane is one of those rare mobile games that are so awesome that the awesomeness literally oozes out of the screen (If it's not oozing out of the screen right now, you need a new one)
Unfortunately, under the back-breaking weight of multitudes of flappy-something clones, it suffers the indignity of neglect, like a diamond in the rough.
Hey, someone has to blow our trumpet. We thought we might as well start.
Kane is in trouble. His girlfriend has been abducted and the kidnappers want an outrageous amount (What kind of a numbskull kidnapper calls the boyfriend and not the parents, anyway?)
Time is short, and Kane must do what he does best: Sell goods that are not exactly legal. But hey, a man's got to sell what a man's got to sell!
So what are we waiting for?
- A brand new take on dealing games
- No cumbersome inventories! Just the joy of feeling like a boss when you score a deal
- Simple controls: For anything that comes your way, you either TAKE IT or LEAVE IT
- Drive up prices of your goods to earn more cash.
- But get too greedy and the next deal might be a fail... or worse.
- 7 Different endings to discover
- Played best while on the can
- Full of easter eggs and references (half of which you won't get)
- THE ICING ON THE CAKE: Instructions that you actually need to read!