Silent! can automatically enable or disable your mobile's silent mode through a simple and friendly interface.
Let the Silent! be part of your routine and never again find yourself in an awkward situation because your phone started ringing at classes, workplace, movie theaters, meetings and even at bedtime. With Silent! you will be able to:
- Set your phone's weekly ring schedule;
- Select places at which your mobile phone should not ring;
- Add exceptions for important callers;
- Silence your phone at a specific time;
- Perform an automatic backup;
And all it takes is just a few taps.
Languages: Chinese, English, French, Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian.
*Extra feature can be bought within the application.
Besides all these features, you still have a support team ready to assist you and listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
★Featured on LifeHacker, RedmondPie, and AndroidTapp★
SmartSilence is a new silent mode scheduling app that allows you to easily plug in times during the week you want your phone to be silenced or on vibrate. When that time is over, the phone will simply go back into the mode it was in before. Plug in your work hours, your class hours, and any meetings, and the app will do the rest for you, every week. You can deactivate any of the schedules at any time with the click of a button.
Most importantly, SmartSilence was designed to be easy to use, with a simple and easy to look at interface. Create your silent schedule with no second-guessing or having to look at a Help menu.
NOTE: If you are having any issues with the schedule not activating, it is most likely because your phone has been turned off since you started the schedule, which cancels the schedules. This will be fixed in a future update, but all it takes for now is simply opening up the app after the phone is turned back on. Once the app is opened it will sync the phone back with all silence schedules again automatically.
What is in the Pro version?
SmartSilence Pro includes the ability to add one-time events as well, such as an interview or a one-time meeting. Plug it into the app while you are thinking about it, that way you don't have to make yourself try to remember to turn the phone on silence when the time comes. Once the event passes, it automatically deletes it from your schedule.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: How can I set a silent schedule for overnight?
A: If you set a schedule with an end time that is before the beginning time, the schedule is created to go overnight. As an example: if you want the phone to silence every Tuesday night from 10pm to every Wednesday morning at 8am, you set the schedule to Tuesdays (not Wednesdays) from 10pm to 8am. In the schedule list view, it will say (overnight) by the time to indicate the schedule will go overnight.
Q: The app says 'Click to get started' with an arrow that points to the settings menu. How do I create a schedule?
A: This is a bug with devices with smaller screens that also have their firmware updated to 4.0+. The arrow should be pointing to a '+' button. Simply press the menu button on your device and press 'Add' to bypass this until this is fixed with the next update.
It's activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (or other means). You don't need to remember a special app! Just change the ringer mode to mute or vibrate, and it automatically pops up and asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
• If Shush doesn't pop up automatically, try launching it manually first.
• LG Optimus can't Shush on Gingerbread due to a bug in LG's software.
• MIUI: follow these instructions: http://goo.gl/yzcKG
• Some other apps that silence the ringer also cause Shush to pop up. If this happens, email email@example.com as well as the other app's developer, and we can fix it together (it's easy).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report bugs!
After specific time volume level is switched to previous value.
"Silent Mobile" is very useful during meetings, night sleep and other situations.
You just set how long your mobile will be muted. You doesn’t need to take care about increasing volume – it is automated. The volume level will return to initial value.
Whenever you need temporary mute your ringer you will find it useful.
Silent Mobile application makes your mobile quiet for incoming calls and notifications.
- temporary mute ringer for incoming calls and notifications
- volume is restored to initial value after specific time
- configurable: switch to silent mode or vibration mode
HOW TO USE:
There is a window where you set how long mobile should be silent. Then press "Mute" to switch your mobile to silent mode for incoming calls and notifications. Now you can exit from application.
The volume level will be restored to initial value after specific time. You can find more details in notification task bar.
There is "Cancel" button which immediately restore an initial volume level.
There are two options at this moment:
- “Vibration” – it on/off vibration mode when you mute mobile using Silent Mobile.
- “Show notification” – on/off showing additional information in a notification bar.
This application require internet access to show advertises.
The app. can't be installed on SD card, because it doesn't resotre volume if card is unmonted.
Control mute, vibrate, brightness, wifi and more on/off to your schedule.
Thanks-a-go-go to: Nathaniel Bronner
*Support Timeriffic, Get Rewarded*
We love our users! Timeriffic users want new features.
Support this effort and make the new features happen.
Learn more here:
Timeriffic for Family Time.
Protect family time by setting ringer and notifications to 0% during family meals for everyone's device.
Manage mute, vibrate, brightness, wifi and airplane on/off custom to your schedule.
Timeriffic for Work Time.
Turn device on mute and vibrate automatically at 9am to avoid disturbing the big meeting.
Create your own profiles, by time and day. Simple. Easy. Timeriffic.
Timeriffic for Sleep Time.
Unmute audio @ 7am; turn off vibrate and audio at 10pm for sweet dreams. Locale and Tasker alternative.
A good night'sleep for everyone.
Timeriffic is Relative.
Increase battery life by setting screen brightness to reduce at 5pm for the night.
Turn off wi-fi when not needed and save battery.
Android User Review - http://bit.ly/1rEfp5E
Creative Tools Review – http://bit.ly/1ueKYFQ
Nero Help – Useful Free Android App – Timeriffic – http://bit.ly/1tthzas
Brimsham Green School – App of the Week – http://bit.ly/1ttTmAX
Consumer Reports Tech Editor – “My favorite app for Android is Timeriffic.” http://bit.ly/16uQJov (video)
Google Russia - Top 3 Apps - http://bit.ly/1aVVnPa
Big Purple Hat – It’s Timeriffic
Top Apps FAQ Review
Android PIT – Tip of the Week – Save Battery Without Doing Anything
Team Android FR Video Review
Kurimo Review and Video
Teach Execs How To Prezi
Applocity – Timeriffic: The Best Battery Saver
Teach Execs – Walk Into A Meeting, Phone Automatically Silences
Paseban Portal – How to Save Battery
Caschy’s Blog Review
Ras Android How To
LG Mobile Chile Featured
Samsung Galaxy S Italia Featured
Mas Tutoriales Video Review
Techibuzz “Top 5″ Alarm Clock Apps for Android
MrTechyPixel Video Review
OMG Droid Must Have Apps
Technology Headlines Review
Redmond Pie Review
Android Activist Review
The Tech Temple Video Review
PocketPC.ch Video Review
Named one of the Best Free Productivity Apps for Android
Featured live at Google I/O 2011
El Androide Libre – 50 Essential Android Apps
Droid Life – App of the Day
The Droid Guy – App of the Week
Featured Crave App
Byte Podcast – App of the Week
El Androide Libre Review
Google recognized as “Top Android Developer”
*links & reviews: http://rdrrlabs.com/about
*Known issues of Timeriffic*
- Will not work from the SDCard (for custom ROM users)
- Make sure to ignore/exclude if you use a Task Killer or Task Manager.
- Android L and Silence and Volume with Timeriffic learn more - http://bit.ly/1vtdRQn
Why all the permissions?
- Internet used for basic stats. App is ad free.
- Read logs for bug reports -- bug reporting integrated in the app, it collects the app's logs and generates an email to review before sending. We don't collect other apps logs.
- Changing Bluetooth, System Settings, Wifi state, etc.: These are for the settings controlled by app, based on your profiles.
We are exclusive to the Google Play Store. Please make sure to get the newest version from us here:
Timeriffic - http://bit.ly/gSjC42
*Support Timeriffic. Support new features*
Timeriffic users have spoken. We added the cool rewards.
Support the effort and make the new features happen.
Learn more here:
As developer, I would emphasize the simplicity and robustness of the application, which reaches a compromise between attractive and minimalism. It doesn’t bother with a cumbersome set of parameters or options that are considered unnecessary to achieve its objective: to easily mute the phone during the scheduled time frame.
Install and open it, set your time frame and switch on the service. Then you can forget that the application is installed, it will take care of your tranquillity every day.
You will find no other application on the market as easy to use like this one.
Languages: English, French, Catalan, Galician and Spanish.
Backward compatibility: To 3.0 (Honeycomb)
** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
A perfect companion whenever you need to know your speed information,direction and altitude, Gps Speedometer can be used efficiently for driving,riding,hiking,cycling,walking,racing etc...
Keep track of your route and create trip logs.
• Works on airplanes in high altitude
• Fast Performance
• Hardware Accelerated Graphics for Android 3.0 and Over
• Pro version is available with all features enabled.
• *Important* Exporting trip logs feature is available only in Pro version.
Speedometer Scale (Speedometer Numbers)
• Auto scale.
• Scales can be adjusted.
• 0 - 80 Scale
• 0 - 160 Scale
• 0 - 260 Scale
• Average Speed
• Maximum Speed
• Average and Maxium Speed can be reset
• Speed Precision
• Speed Correction (Positive or negative speed correction values can be added to current speed value
• Odometer show/hide option
• Odometer can be reset
• Altitude correction,It can be adjusted by user ,positive or negative altitude correction values can be added to current altitude value
• Smart Gps lock
• Quick Gps locking
• Select from 2 different themes.
• Petrol Theme
• Grass Head Theme
• Select from 2 different speedometer style Classic And Zoom.
• Classic Style
• Zoom Style
Speedometer Hand Design
• Select from 2 different designs.
• Medium Red
• Thick Red
Speedometer Center Wheel Design
• Select from 3 different designs.
• Large Dark
• Loop Circle
• Digital Font
• Normal Font
• Trip time
• Chronometer can be reset.
Theme And Speedometer Design
• Create customised speedometer with over 50 different combinations.
• Change every part of the speedometer design,select your text colour.
• Tweak themes with your custom selection colours and create your custom speedometer with vibrant colours.
Speed Limiter Warning
• Sound Alarm
• Volume Control for sound alarm
• Avoid with speed tickets with speed limit warning. Set speed limit easily by touch and rotating around speedometer scale.
• Speed Limiter can be adjusted by touch and rotation around center -wheel as seen in the screenshots.
• Adjust the screen according to your need.
• Auto Screen Orientation.
• Gps Speedometer does not store or collect any personal information
• This application has 3rd party software (advertisements) .
• Please make sure you are outside of your room or before you enable your gps,
• First enable your Gps by pressing the red gps button on the top right of the screen.
• Once the gps signal is picked or gps is locked, gps button will become blue color which indicates that gps signal is available, in cases when gps signal is lost,gps icon will turn to red,indicating that gps is trying to get gps lock.
• In case you have a problem for any reason or you are not sure how to start using the app. Please contact our developers.
• Support Email: email@example.com
Enjoy the new version and have a safe ride...
Linxmap Dev Team
- просмотр объявлений о продаже авто на
- автомобильные новости
- комментарии к новостям
- возможность добавления в избранное
В следующих версия будут добавлены и другие функции. Следите за обновлениями.
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
- Grigore Frișan - For translating into Romanian
- Daniel Delion - For translating into Russian
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
To access widget settings use application shortcut.
HOW TO USE
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* 4,6 or 8 big shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Custom icons and titles for shortcuts
* Icon pack support
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Automation for your car. Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Trigger (possible to combine all of the options):
* Power cable connected
* Headphones connected
* Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
Unmute all of the volume controls back in one single shot. Volume settings can be adjust one at a time or all volume settings can be muted and unmuted in one single shot using Mute All and Unmute All button.
Volume settings that are controlled include Alarm Volume, Music Volume, Notification Volume, Ringer Volume, System volume, Voice Volume.
All the sound controls are controlled. You can mute and unmute all sound controls. The settings of volume are much easier to change using this application.
Awesome way to set and reset volumes when entering a Meeting and coming out Meeting. Best Meeting companion.
Silence All the Volume controls in one click.
Automatically enable/disable Airplane mode on timer.
Before updating TURN OFF "auto mode"
Airplane mode can be switched on automatically every night and morning off. This saves the battery. Or you can set the time of departure and landing, to turn off the GSM network at the time of flight.
There is an opportunity not to turn off Wifi.
"Different start times for each day of the week" is available in the Pro version!
Auto launch at system start up.
If you change system time, you must press button "stop/start" manually to correct work.
With BitKar, you can manage the maintenance and auto repair lifecycle of your cars, search for certified, reliable local garage mechanics, diagnose car maintenance problems, buy car parts, track your car maintenance service history and research service schedules for free!
In case of a breakdown, BitKar is just like your auto repair assistant – helping you buy car parts, diagnose car problems and track your car repair needs. BitKar is also the perfect solution for DIY (do-it-yourself) car enthusiasts with upcoming used car parts and auto body parts features!
LARGE AUTO REPAIR GLOSSARY AND KNOWLEDGE BASE
• Large knowledge base of common car and auto related issues and their solutions
• Car Owner’s Manual, Recall Notices and Car Manufacturer Bulletins
HASSLE-FREE CAR MANAGEMENT FOR THE 21st CENTURY DRIVER
• Car Management allows you to track your car’s mileage, VIN number, license plate and other characteristics
• Car Maintenance Service History Records help while selling your car or getting your car serviced
AUTO REPAIR BILL COST ESTIMATOR AND MECHANIC SHOP FINDER
• Find certified local mechanics and auto repair shops filtered by location, price, reviews and ratings
• Buy Quality car parts at low prices
FREE AND RELIABLE
• BitKar is totally free, no strings attached!
• Even more reliable than the likes of RepairPal, AutoMD, Edmund, MyCarFax and others!
Simply put – fixing, repairing, buying parts and diagnosing car problems has never been easier before! BitKar supports most of the makes and models of cars in US and Canada that were manufactured as a model year 1996 or later.
So, what are you waiting for? Download BitKar right now and improve your car repair, management and maintenance experience!
Car problems and car maintenance issues which you can diagnose and estimate the costs for using BitKar’s auto repair application - Air Bag Suspension, Air Bag System, Air Bag Module, Door Handle, Door Lock Actuator Replacement, Antilock Brake System (ABS) Control Module, Brake Pads Cost, Parking Brake System, Car Antitheft System Cost, Cruise Control Module, Door Lock Cylinder, Headlamp Bulb Replacement, Window Regulator, Clutch Assembly Replacement, Vehicle And Wheel Speed Sensor, Car Alternator Problems, Auto Glass Repair, Paintless Dent Repair, Collision Repair, Throttle, Auto Body Repair, Car Window Repair, Windshield Replacement Cost, Brake Repair, Engine Repair, Auto Air Conditioning Repair, Auto Tuning, Transmission, Brake Line Replacement, Wheel Bearing Replacement and many others!
BitKar is currently available in the Las Vegas, San Diego, Colorda Springs, Vancouver WA, Phoenix, Lincoln NE, Antonio, Albuquerque, Denver, Austin, Chicago, Houston, Texas, Fairfax, San Jose, Seattle, Tampa, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Sacramento, Portland, Charlotte NC, Mesa AZ, Jacksonville FL, Milwaukee, Boise ID, Spokane, Washington, Rochester, New York NY, Raleigh, Madison, Wisconsin, St. Louis, Dallas, Fort Collins, Richmond VA, Kansas City, Omaha, Springfield MO, San Francisco, Tulsa, Naples, Minneapolis, Fremont, Cincinnati, Fresno, California CA, Wichita KS, Irvine, Lakewood, Virginia Beach, Lansing MI, Arlington, Michigan, Oregon, Boulder, Minnesota MN, Mountain View, Bellevue, Miami, Los Angeles, Ann Arbor, Columbia, Greensboro, Durham NC, Salt Lake City, Athens, Baltimore, Nashville, Fayetteville, Scottsdale, Dayton Ohio, Plano, Henderson, Wilmington, New Orleans, Columbus, Clintonville, Redding, Chico, Duluth, Oakland, Iowa, Stockton, Detroit, Illinois, Frederick, Fort Wayne, Lafayette, Santa Barbara, Naperville, Everett, Rockford, Jacksonville, Santa Cruz, Provo, Norman, NYC, Augusta, Riverside, Savannah, Bakersfield, Charleston, Baton Rouge, Tucson, Sterling and more!
Tested with rooted Android 4.4 KitKat on the Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013) and working all okay for Airplane switching. Timed Toggles should also work fine on other rooted devices. Timed Toggles will also work on non-rooted devices however Airplane toggling will not work on Android 4.2 or higher unless rooted.
** Please note **
Device must be rooted when using Android 4.2 or newer for Airplane mode switching to work due to a Google restriction. If rooted go to settings and tick 'Device is rooted'
Languages: English, Portuguese (thanks to C Nunes), Russian (thanks to A Samsonov), Italian (thanks to Fabio), German (thanks to Thomas), Chinese (thanks to Shu) please get in touch if you wish to translate for your language
Save battery power and save being disturbed by automatically toggling various settings. For example enabling Airplane mode overnight saves battery and means you can’t be disturbed by notifications, phone calls or text messages.
Toggles available are:
Airplane mode on or off (requires a rooted device if running Android 4.2 or newer)
Auto synchronise on or off (stops emails and push notifications without turning the radio of completely)
Cell Data On and Off
Bluetooth on or off
Reboot Device (requires a rooted device)
Power Down (requires root, this completely powers down the device, only way to turn back on is with the power switch)
Screen brightness set to auto, manual or a specific brightness.
Sound on or off
Sound volume level can be set to a user selectable loudness, for example have a lower volume set while at work, and have it turn up automatically when home.
Wi-Fi on or off
Vibrate on or off
(Only toggles the device supports will be shown in the app)
Auto postpone option (enable in the settings menu). With auto postpone if the device is in use at the time of a toggle, and that toggle would potentially cause a problem because it turns something off, this toggle will be postponed. Once the device is no longer in use the toggle will run a few minutes later.
Backup to Google
Toggles and settings are automatically backed up to the phone or tablets Google account if backup and restore is enabled in the devices setting. This means on resetting the device and/or re-installing Timed Toggles, all previous settings are restored.
To use, launch the application, click the + icon and add your first toggle. Add as many toggles as is needed for different times and days of the week. Use the tick boxes to multi-select toggles to pause or delete them.
Permission friendly. Timed Toggles does not want to know your devices identity and has no permissions to allow it to talk to some unknown server. Also ad free and nag free.
Permissions used are:
Run at startup: When an Android device is restarted, it forgets any reminders that applications have asked for. This permission allows Timed Toggles to reset its own reminders on restart.
Prevent phone from sleeping: This is often known as a wake lock. This lock is only held for a second or less, just long enough to allow the transition from Airplane mode on or off. Without this lock the phone can go back into deep sleep too quickly before the setting change has taken effect.
Modify system settings: Allows changing the settings for Airplane mode on or off.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi and view connections Allows a timed toggle to be set to turn on or off Wi-Fi
Vibrate Allows the application to vibrate the device if selected in settings
Bluetooth Required to allow the app to turn on or off Bluetooth
(airplane scheduler, Airplane scheduler, auto airplane, auto Airplane, flight mode scheduler)
Pimp my phone is the only app that can customize your android status bar.
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pimp-My-Phone
NEW!!! Share with your friends messages with icons that shows directly into the notification bar! The funniest way to communicate!!
You can also add a message to the icons to complete your notification. And don't be worried about deleting your notifications, your icons will appear again in your notification bar.
Start with Pimp my Phone to customize the notification bar of your smartphone with icons totally free, not only with wallpapers.
Also you can use it as a cool reminder tool!
With Pimp my Phone you have more than 550 icons free to choose. Food icons, flags, emoticons, animal icons... all of the free without in app purchases.
Barry woke up into a dungeon! What could you do to save him from monsters and the undead? Use your magic to kill every danger and monster on the tomb hallways, guide Barry safely to the exit. Cast powerfull spells and drink healing potions, every piece of help is needed to survive in this dungeon crawl!
The skeleton king, in his dungeon crawl, saw you stealing the ancient treasures, he went mad, and now is trying to kill you.
Dungeon Break wants you to participate in the development process. Send us your recommendations misteries and participate in our surveys to improve the game! Also you can visit us on facebook and join the community: https://www.facebook.com/DungeonBreak
Play it retro! This is like The Gauntlet game. Enjoy all the fun of the oldschool games like The Gauntlet in your android phone.
- Retro style graphics
- Shoot fireballs and cast deadly spells against the undead
- Old-style retro sound fx
- Beautiful soundtrack
- 3 tutorial dungeons full of dangers
- 15 action dungeon full of monsters
- 7 labyrinth dungeon nightmares
- MORE LEVELS COMING SOON!!!
- Participate in development process: https://www.facebook.com/DungeonBreak
In this quiz game every question comes with a picture.
How much do you know about movies? Answer yourself with this trivia game.
More levels and questions about movies coming soon...
In this quiz game every question comes with a picture.
How much do you know about movies? Answer yourself with this trivia game.
More levels and questions about movies coming soon...
Will you be able to get the top spot in world rankings online? Do Tap on each side of the screen to run and escape the skeletons. A fun, easy to play and challenging game.
After Dungeon Break adventure and against the advice of his wife, Barry returned to delve into the depths of the dungeon. And this time he is in a hurry.
Walk as far as possible before you reach the skeletons, the way will become harder and remember that other players will want to take away your best score. The perfect game to play while you are at metro. Tap Tap Tap
Oh my goodness! Barry has done it again, this guy keeps getting into trouble. Help him escape from skeletons and avoid the columns, any shock can be fatal. Run as fast as possible. It is very easy to play but do not think that it will be easy to escape your pursuers. Do Tap as fast as you can! When you realize you're trying to beat your best score. The simplest and most challenging game in the world. Can you beat the record?
New game mode. Created the "insane" game mode for those tricky twisted fingers ;) Would you accept the challenge?
Metro players love Tap or die. No load waits and it is challenging and very easy to play. Just Tap your screen to escape from skeletons.
- Two game modes: Normal and INSANE
- World online scoreboards
- Endless game
- Random levels
- Retro style
- Thrilling music
- Challenging difficulty
- Simple to play
- Tons of fun
- Beat the World record while playing in the Subway
And don't forget... Tap or die!
SuperSmartPhone gives you the ability to program the features of your smartphone to fit your lifestyle. SuperSmartPhone reduce battery consumption switching off features of your smartphone when you do not need them.
You know when you are going to sleep, drive or out for a walk, why your smartphone does not? Turn your smartphone into a SuperSmartPhone programming it's features like silence, sound, wifi, bluetooth... automaticaly and in the easy way. Forget about hard configurations with thousdans of parameters. Just select the day of the week, the hour it has to start and the feature to activate/deactivate (silence, sound, vibration, wifi, bluetooth, airplane mode...)
- Silence your phone automatically
- Enable the Sound of your phone
- Put phone into Vibration mode
- Switch Wifi On / Off automatically
- Switch Bluetooth On / Off automatically
- Switch Airplane mode On / Off automatically
- Check for missed calls since last silence
- Lights On
- Play sound
If you need another feature write me to the developer email.