This app requires a Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ and will not work on any other device. Custom Bixby Button works with the April security patch. Custom Bixby Button teaches Bixby a lesson.
Choose from multiple options to say good-bye to Bixby - Custom Bixby will handle the rest.
*** IMPORTANT FOR SPRINT/T-MOBILE (US) on June patch: Select "polling method in settings". ***
A better way to interact with your phone. Custom Bixby Button has smooth scrolling (no lag) - Really;
Custom Bixby Button makes your phone more helpful – assisting in completing tasks with for example Google Assistant, you are telling your S8 what it should be looking at.
Just push the Custom Bixby Button.
• Bind Accessibility Service: This permission is required for the Accessibility Service. This is required to listen when the Bixby application comes to the foreground and to execute some actions. This app will not do anything without an enabled Accessibility Service. Please disable any other Bixby button applications' Accessibility Services before using Custom Bixby Button.
• Do not disturb: This permission is required to change the ringer mode. This is an optional permission and the app will ask for it when required.
Custom Bixby Button understands more
With Custom Bixby Button, getting things done has never been so full of choices.
Custom Bixby Button interacts with your phone’s apps and shortcuts. Remap to your liking.
Plus, you can talk with Google Assistant because Custom Bixby Button understands you better.
Bixby opens Google Assistant.
Bixby opens apps, shortcuts and so much more.
• Recent apps
• Sleep (Root)
• Power button menu
• Scroll down (Root)
• Scroll up (Root)
• Open notifications panel
• Open quick settings
• Play/pause song
• Next song
• Previous song
• Toggle auto-rotate
• Do not disturb
• Toggle ringer mode
• App shortcut
• Screenshot (Root)
• Voice assistant (e.g. Google Assistant)
• Toggle split screen
• Switch to last app
Premium option if you happen to dislike ads.
Available in Arabic, Dutch, English, German, Hebrew, Russian and will expand to more languages over time.
All usage of the accessibility service privileges is for the purpose of providing accessibility features and non-accessibility purposes to users. This service is used partially for a responsible, innovative purpose which may include the following features:
• Triggering of automated actions: back, home, recents, power button menu, open notifications panel, open quick settings, toggle split screen, switch to last app.
• Detect whether a third party app goes to foreground.
• Keep the app active.
• Buttons and/or fingerprint actions can be used by disabled persons to facilitate them to generate actions.
You will need to confirm the permission dialogue to grant these actions.