* Touch the screen to create a new companion cube or a companion sphere.
* Rapidly Tap the screen to create multiple companion cubes.
* Tap a companion cube to watch it fly!
* Rotate the screen to watch your beloved companion cubes react to physics.
* Multiple backgrounds to choose from.
Note: You will need an accelerometer to make the best use of this app.
Troubleshooting: If you find any bugs, have issues with this app, or wish to leave feedback or suggestions. Please drop me an e-mail at: justin AT justinshield.com.
Keywords: Portal, Companion Cube, Weighted Companion Cube, Portal Wallpaper, Portal Wallpapers, Live Wallpaper, Physics.
If you have a device with wallpaper scrolling, we recommend that you turn "Wallpaper scrolling" on in the preferences. Wheatley will then follow you around as you swipe through your home screens.
Tap Wheatley to make him go away, and tap an empty area of your home screen to make him go there.
Check out the preferences to tailor the wallpaper to your wishes.
The first version of this wallpaper was released Oct 8, 2011, under the name "Portal 2 Live Wallpaper". We are very happy to finally release a new version of it! The old wallpaper is still avaliable here: http://bit.ly/1nhw7a8
Unlockable premium features:
The cores speak when double-tapped.
Choose your own custom background image.
How to use:
Long click your home screen -> Choose Wallpapers -> Choose Live Wallpaper -> Enjoy!
If the wallpaper gets stuck or Wheatley does not appear, try the following:
1. Re-apply the wallpaper.
2. Re-install the wallpaper.
3. Restart your phone.
(This problem can be caused by custom roms or custom launchers!)
Please contact me if you experience any problems using this wallpaper!
If the wallpaper crashes, please send inn the error report.
This application is not in any way associated with Valve Corporation. We are just two students who are big Portal fans.
Aperture Science comes to Android!
Portal is a visual theme for the popular Floating Notifications app.
(Floating Notifications can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=robj.floating.notifications)
I did not create the source images used in this theme - I have only edited them to be compatible as a theme.
All credit and rights go to the respective creator of each image.
If you like the work that's gone into Suru, do consider purchasing it to support its development:
To get this theme as full as quickly as possibly you may submit icon requests through the app itself or manually here: http://mokaproject.com/android-requests/. But please note that invalid requests will be ignored and due to the sheer volume of requests, it make take a while before you see you request fulfilled.
• 650+ icons and growing; updates occur periodically as icons are added.
• Designed with very high pixel dense displays in mind; each icon is a resolution of 192x192 pixels which supports displays up to xxxhdpi
• This icon pack has icon masking for those icons that are not yet themed by the pack.
• Individual icons are open to change and/or criticism.
• As there is so much variance in display technology, your experience may vary depending on your device.
Known Launcher Compatibility
• Action Launcher Pro
• Launcher Pro
• Smart Launcher
How to install & use
Visit this simple guide if you are unsure of how to use an icon pack: http://mokaproject.com/support/setup#icon-packs
For direct problems, you can file an issue against the icon pack on GitHub: https://github.com/moka-project/suru-for-android/issues
The theme is based on the author's inner role-playing thoughts.
The character is a merciless killer hired by a secret organization. He used have a special someone. One day he left her for a mission, and they never met each other ever since. The killer tries to find his path, yet it only seems that he has been long lost in the endless grief of the loss of his beloved.
Make sure you have installed Locker Master v1.21 or above to use the theme.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions, thanks!
We tried to ensure that you can enter tasks as quickly as possible, while still letting you take time and add notes, due dates, and reminders. Many features such as voice input should also be very helpful in getting the tasks entered quickly, and mostly hands free!
Some notable features:
- Due dates and reminders
- Lists of tasks
- Add tasks and lists using voice commands
- Add multiple tasks in one voice command (maximum efficiency)
- Password protect lists
- Send lists using e-mail and text messages
- Sort lists/tasks
- Backup/Restore tasks to SD card
- Black/White themes
We welcome any and all feedback!