+ Email: any combination of GMail, Google Apps, or POP/IMAP accounts. Exchange too if you use a supported email client. See below for a list of supported clients.
+ Text messages: both native and Google Voice, including pop-up and reply options
+ Missed calls: return calls directly from the app
+ Calendar events (including Exchange & Facebook if supported by your phone)
+ Tasks: Astrid, DGT GTD (w/Pure Widget plugin), Google Tasks Organizer, Got To Do, GTasks by Dato, ToDo Task Manager, or TouchDown
+ Feedly RSS feeds
+ Twitter timeline
+ Facebook news
Use in any of 4 modes:
+ Lock Screen: Use as a lock screen replacement to preview all of your stuff without going thru the hassle of unlocking the phone. You choose which info is safe to show on the lock screen.
+ Welcome Screen: Instant-on immediately after unlocking the phone.
+ Home Screen Widget: 'always on' interface wherever you want it. Use a full-widget that includes a preview area, or a single-row, icons-only widget that simply shows the app icons with counts. Many sizes to choose from. Optionally use a Sense-like or Glass theme for the full-widget.
+ Lock Screen Widget: for Android 4.2 & up you can also put the EA widget on the system lock screen.
Full-widgets are scrollable for Android 3.0 & later, and for any launcher that supports version 2 of the scrollable widgets extension, such as: ADW, Launcher+, Go and Zeam.
In every mode: launch apps, return missed calls, dial voicemail (or optionally choose to launch Google Voice, Visual Voicemail or any other voicemail app).
Reply to SMS messages directly from the Welcome Screen or Lock Screen, without unlocking (if you enable this option).
Host your favorite widgets & shortcuts on lock or welcome screen.
The background image will be the same as your home screen wallpaper (including live wallpapers). Customize the color and transparency of the text displays in all modes. Optionally select custom icons for the tabs.
Integrates with MetaWatch (MWM-CE & MWM-NE)
Supported POP/IMAP clients: AquaMail, Enhanced Email, K9 and Kaiten Mail
You don’t need to use a supported client to access POP/IMAP accounts in EA, however, if you do, then EA can access your messages directly from the on-device database, without having to fetch them over your data connection. Also, tapping a message in EA will open it in the corresponding app.
If you don’t want to use one of the supported email clients, then you can use EA’s free POP/IMAP add-on to fetch your messages from your mail server (EA will install it for you if you decide to use it).
Supported Exchange clients: TouchDown by NitroDesk and Enhanced Email by Quantum Solutions
If you want to preview Exchange email in EA, your best options are to use either TouchDown or Enhanced Email. TouchDown is a dedicated Exchange app that gives you access to your corporate email, calendar and tasks. Enhanced Email is a general email client that supports Exchange accounts in addition to POP/IMAP accounts. Some people are also able to access their Exchange accounts using K9 or Kaiten. Some Exchange servers also allow access via IMAP.
Note that we would also love to support the stock EMail & GMail apps but unfortunately, Google does not currently allow 3rd party apps to access those databases.
Even without direct access to the GMail app’s data, you still have two good options for accessing your gmail & Google Apps accounts in EA:
1. enable IMAP for your account (from GMail on the web, see Settings/Mail settings/Forwarding & POP/IMAP), then access your account using one of the supported POP/IMAP clients, or the POP/IMAP add-on.
2. select the "Get from Google" option when setting up your account in EA and EA will fetch your gmail preview from Google’s servers.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems.
This paid version has voice activation! That allows you to call Cyman by his name for him to start listening. You can give Cyman a name by telling him "change your name to ". To enable voice activation, enable the "wake up call mode" in your preferences.
★★★★★This is wonderful!
I adore this system. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I'm so pleased with how personable it is. Definite five stars.
After much experementing, I have found a wealth of uses for this app. Outstanding really as I am in the car alot or on the go. A must have for a buisy lifestyle.
it's frighteningly intelligent. I was astonished by how easily I picked up on my commands and the shear number of responses it is preprogrammed with.
Small changes in the things we do can make a huge difference.
The small change of receiving all the necessary information you need at the start of your day
(such as weather, relevant news, your reminders for the day and transport news)
can be the difference between being on time or late for work,
not forgetting your gym kit before setting out, or being caught out in the rain without an umbrella.
CYMAN is that small change - that extra something to give you the right information but most importantly, at the right time.
The Cyman System actively helps you organise your tasks, and gives you the local weather, your tasks, and news headlines with it's own alarm. Plus much more to come!
The menu contains examples of commands that Cyman will understand. Also, you can check our twitter page www.twitter.com/cymansystem for suggestions of commands.
Please note this is an Alpha release. Consequently, certain features are still in development. Please leave feedback on our website if you find any issues! They will be much more useful to us if you give full details including your phone model and Android version.
-Calling and texting
-Twitter & Facebook status
-Opening Android applications
-Latest news articles
-Local and international weather information
-Task list management
-Limited mobile device controls
Created by: UGOBEL
Software Author: Ugochi Anomelechi
Design: Christabel Anomelechi
I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING
- Ensure your media volume is up
- If you are using iSpeech ensure your ring volume is up
- Ensure your text-to-speech settings are enabled (usually located in your Android Settings -> Language & Input settings)
CYMAN SOUNDS FEMALE, I WANT HIM TO SOUND MORE LIKE JARVIS
- You can go to Google Play to download various text to speech voices by
Google, CereProc, SVOX or IVONA.
I WANT TO GIVE CYMAN ANOTHER NAME
- Tell Cyman "change your nickname to Jarvis" for example
WHY DOES CYMAN CALL ME SIR WHEN I AM FEMALE?
- Cyman simply does not know. Tell Cyman you are female...that's all there is to it!
- Go to our website at www.cymansystem.com/Cyman.html?page=contactus and let us know all the details, or email us at email@example.com
- Follow us on our Facebook, Google+ and YouTube pages
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
Never forget a return visit again or be frustrated trying to find you paper notes!
NOTE: Please send suggestions by e-mail instead of leaving them in a comment, since I can't reply if I don't understand what you mean, and the suggestion will never be implemented!
* Easily create and generate territories with streets, buildings or rural addresses
* Tag addresses with GPS positions and see them on a map
* Make fast notes of a visit with just a few clicks
* Automatically update visit dates
* Create a ministry schedule for your service year or month
* Share information using NFC
* Keep track of return visits, bible studies and magazine routes
* Keep track of return visits by date, neighborhood or bookmarks
* Send addresses and return visits as SMS if several publishers work a territory or as data to import directly into Ministry Assistant.
* Add time for return visit to Google calendar
* See statistics over a territory, what time and days you've been working there
* Keep track of your service time for each month and year, and send the report by SMS or e-mail
* Different profiles like pioneer or auxiliary pioneer
* Widget for month report
* Backup/restore easily to never lose your notes if something unexpected happens
GET_ACCOUNTS and USE_CREDENTIALS
Needed to be able to make backups to Google Drive
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
Needed for GPS tagging addresses
Needed to use Google Maps
READ_CALENDAR and WRITE_CALENDAR
Needed to be able to write the appointment with a return visit to the Google Calendar
Needed to import a person or person details from the contacts on the phone
Thanks to those who translate!
EasilyDo is an app that organizes and notifies you of what matters so that you can stay on top of things. Less work, less worry, and more time for you.
Recommended on the Katie Couric Show, NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, Good Housekeeping, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, PC Magazine, Forbes, Reuters, AllThingsD, Fast Company, GigaOM, Computerworld, The Next Web, TMCnet, PandoDaily and more.
This app cleans up and adds new contacts, checks traffic, notifies you of bad weather, tracks packages, schedules and sends birthday greetings, and many more - 37 automated tasks in total!
Streamline your day with these Do Its:
Navigate Your Day
• Get alerts when it’s time to go to an event with estimated drive time, and parking
• Dial into conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Check driving and public transit times for daily commute
• Get directions and drive time to home or work
• View local weather
• Enter reminders on the go
• Show boarding passes
• Track flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add flight itineraries to your calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages
• Set reminders for bills
• Get bad weather alerts the night before
• Be notified of emails from specific people and/or keywords
• Respond to actionable emails
• Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a personal photo via email or Facebook
• RSVP to invitations from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos of the day and pics you're tagged in from Instagram and Facebook
• View trending photos from all of Instagram
• Add Facebook profile photos to your contacts
• Get information about local events in your area based on your preferences
• Find contact information from email to update your Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote Hello, and connect on LinkedIn
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you have agreed to in email
• File receipts (and save to Evernote)
• Backup emails and attachments to Dropbox/Evernote/Box
• Clean out expired deals and old calendar reminders from email
• Sync your Facebook profile photo to Twitter
• Check which apps can access your personal data
Recurring Premium Services
• Merge duplicate contacts as often as needed and restore from backup. Removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once.
• Discovers new information for new and existing contacts from email conversations and syncs to all devices automatically. Salesforce integration for automatically adding contacts is only available with a Premium subscription.
• Real-time email discovery from important email notifications to restaurant reservations, boarding passes, and many more.
• Add search criteria for up to five alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts.
• Auto-forward receipts for easy expense management.
• Get alerts for multiple commutes you drive throughout the day.
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays.
• Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifications for delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
• Executive level support gives a helpful response to any question.
Supports Android 4.0 and higher.
Your data is always yours and always protected. You choose which services to connect with EasilyDo and which ‘Do Its’ to keep turned on under each service.
The powerful file manager: high-efficiently File Management in only "ONE PAGE" and easily File Transferred between local and cloud storage.
- File Management:We create a UNIQUE view management model. You choose how to sort the files (by folder or type) on the left sidebar, then all files will be listed out.
(1) Files could be viewed by icons or details.
(2) File directory or type could be changed on the left sidebar,and the corresponding files will be shown simultaneously.
(3) File directory operations is recorded by system and you can undo or redo it anytime.
(4) File management functions: File copy, move, delete, rename, searching, new folder, send by mail, compress to ZIP file, uncompress ZIP or RAR file and etc.
(5) Support file search
(6) Support text encode and optimized specifically for the Chinese,record the viewing position and quickly flip.
(7) Support read CAD files
You can complete all of your operations in "ONE PAGE"!
- Cloud storage: Support cloud storage services such as Dropbox , by which you can do all files operations on the cloud, or transfer files between local and the cloud.
- Wi-Fi Server: You can access to your device from PC or other devices through Wi-Fi by any browser, then you can download and upload files.
- Support to take picture or video by camera and save to local disk.
- Support to transfer files through USB.
- Support display documents and pictures with full screen and switch between portrait and landscape automatically.
- Support open documents from other applications,such as open attachment in email.
- Notes are displayed in sticker style, which you can move on the screen and set the color and font. All fonts of iOS are supported.
- Notes can be sent by text messages, email and copied to the clipboard.
- Handwritten notes and support saved as images or PDF files.
Reminders with contacts
- Reminders offers three view management model:
(1) Event view: Reminders are separately displayed by events.
(2) Contacts view: Reminders are separately displayed by contacts.
(3) Calendar view: Reminders are separately displayed by Calendar.
- Reminder could be set up with memo, date, repeat frequency, beeps and contacts.
- You can add time labels during recording, and play the records back by the time labels.
- You can rename the record file, and send via email or Wi-Fi server.
- UNIQUE recording control model: You can control the recording process such as pausing, resuming, stopping, or adding time labels in File Manager, Notes, and Reminder UI interface. The purpose of this UNIQUE design is to help you perfectly handle affairs in your conference.
If you have any problems in use, please contact us in email (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will reply in 24 hours.
We are working hard to make our app better.
- Browse file more quickly and easily.
- Upload and download files.
- File management. You can manage the files, move/copy/rename/shared files easily.
- Play Music. Make the skydrive as you music player.
Try Smart Assistant with Smart Profiles predefined!
★ any problems found? please write us at email@example.com
This is an 5 in 1 app!
1. Smart phone automation (smart profiles and smart actions)
Home, Work, Night time, Car
Making calls, Sending texts (sms)
Changing phone settings
... with hundreds of combinations
2. Silensio plugin (mute and Wi-Fi sharing at meeting rooms)
3. Privacy - call filter plugin NEW!!!
4. Smart Assistant NFC tools (Open Tags)
5. NFC tools (creating tags)
Can be free with referral installs.
The Smart Assistant is free if you share the link in the app with your five of your friends and they will install it. (Referral installations). This gives you 6 additional profiles and actions. 20 referrals will provide you the full PRO license. To share it go for upgrade part.
Basic app has 3 profiles, 2 actions
Six pack license has 9 profiles, 8 actions
Pro license: unlimited
Do you know the feeling of rushing to a meeting or to school and forgetting to turn off the ringtone? With Smart Assistant, this will never happen again.
Smart Action users:
Currently there is no way to turn time trigger off. To make it easy, we decided to always run new profile. So the concept is: new profile or action is launched when you need it..
A day can look like following in profiles: morning profile - home - car/bus - work- restaurant - car/bus - walking - home - night profile.
Smart Assistant enables you to effectively manage the behavior and settings of your smart phone with GPS, Wi-Fi, time, NFC, Bluetooth and charger triggers. Thus, you can easily teach it when, where and how to behave. Set it just once, and you're free to go – save your time, battery and nerves with Smart Assistant.
★ supports NFC (but not required) - many other triggers available
★ saves time & battery
★ brings user comfort
★ pre-created profile templates - WIZARDs
★ has widget to quickly launch a profile/action
★ share website or YouTube video via NFC (in YouTube app or in browser)
★ free backup & restore via Google Drive
★ new action: navigate me to - uses Google, Sygic, Waze
★ updated Wizard - CAR - can run Navigation Apps, even navigate to action
With Indigo, your personal virtual assistant, you can:
- Control your music by voice! Indigo contains a beautiful music player
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and many other languages
- Use natural language to get what you need
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar; quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a tweet to @hello_indigo.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Siri from Apple, Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Siri, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
You can define and edit your own workflows, set a reminder or share them with your family, colleagues and friends! Hands free! is an easy to use voice instructor & speech assistant. It will talk you through your workflow. You answer via voice command to get your workflow done.
Mind that I build the app by my own, it's completely free and there are no ads included. So if there is a problem with this app, I'll try to fix and improve it but it may take a while.
My next goal is to provide a cloud storage solution, so that the growing Hands free! family can easily exchange workflow instructions.
If you like the idea, it would help a lot to rate Hands free! up!
It's great for use whilst driving, cycling, running, walking, in the gym or any other time you need to be handsfree.
Translates txt speak
ReadItToMe will translate your sms messages into proper english so you can understand what's being read. You can even add your own words and translations easily through the UI.
With ReadItToMe this:
SMS from John: Btw dat woz amazin, I dunno y I wasn't gonna go lol
"New message received from John. By the way that was amazing, I don't know why I wasn't going to go laugh out loud”
ReadItToMe supports ANY language as long as your TTS engine (and Voice engine) has that language installed.
If the default Android TTS doesn't support your language I'd recommend trying IVONA TTS.
With ReadItToMe you are able to choose which contacts are read and when. You can choose to have specific contacts only read over headphones or bluetoth, or you can mute contacts so you are only notified of a message from that person but the message is not read aloud.
ReadItToMe lets you set profiles based on what device your using. Maybe you want voice control over bluetooth but not headphones. Or you want to lower the music volume over headphones but pause the music over the speakerphone.
Unlike other applications ReadItToMe can be set to run automatically when you connect to a bluetooth device or you plug in your headphones, as well as over the speakerphone. You don't need to manually turn it on and off.
Voice Reply - PRO FEATURE
ReadItToMe Pro also has voice reply for sms messages so you can reply to or call that contact using your voice, completely hands free. Not only that but ReadItToMe Pro allows you to record your own commands for much better voice recognition.
Read app notifications aloud - PRO FEATURE
ReadItToMe Pro allows you to choose any app on your phone (ie Google Talk, Whatsapp etc) and it will read incoming notifications for that app (the same notifications you see in your status bar).
- Read incoming sms
- Read incoming callers name
- Read incoming notifications from any other apps such as Google Talk or Whatsapp - PRO FEATURE
- Voice reply for sms - PRO FEATURE
- Read always
- Read only when bluetooth is connected
- Read only when headphones are connected
- Translate text speak before reading ie lol is translated to laugh out loud
- You can define your own translations of specific words
- Can reads sms over music (music volume is turned down and then back up afterwards)
- Icon in notification bar to show when it is running
- Fully customizable
Known issues and fixes
- GoSMS users go to your Settings, Advanced, Receive Settings, Disable other message Notifications. Uncheck that for this to work
- It uses the notification stream to read messages and calls by default, so if your phone is on silent you will hear nothing. However if you check the use music stream option it will use the music stream, in which case it will play at the media volume, so if your on silent you can still hear notifications.
- Anyone experiencing the issue where it reads on both speaker and headphones/bluetooth simultaneously use the music stream option. There is also the speaker fix option but this is experimental and will only work on some phones.
- For any other issues visit the faq at iamrobj.com/ritm_faq.html
Please don't leave negative feedback or a bad rating if you find a bug or if it does not work on your device as that won't help me fix it. Please email me with details of your issue and I will see if I can fix it.
And free to email me with any queries and feature requests. I'm always open to suggestions.
Simply voice is a best-in-class voice assistant that provides voice interface for most of your common daily needs. You do not need to go through lengthy clicks to reach your required tasks on your phone or tablet. You can be several times more productive with the simply voice interface.
Simply Voice has added support for location based commands. You can easily find out important places near you by using the voice commands. Examples include - Speak 'Food' or 'Restaurant' to find nearest restaurants near you. Location based commands are powered by Four Square apis.
Simply Voice is extremely fast as compared to some of the comparable apps in its category like Siri. The app can work with internet and without internet for offline tasks .
Simply voice assistant listens to your voice commands.
* Open/start apps through a simple voice command. Examples open facebook, open wechat, open linkedin
* Location based commands
- Speak 'Food' or 'Restaurant' to find restaurants near you.
- Speak 'Places' to find interesting places.
- Speak 'Coffee' to find coffee shops near your location.
- Speak 'Offices' to find places of work
- Say 'Salon' or 'Hair Cut' to find Salons.
- Say 'Gym' to find good gyms near you.
- Say 'Hospital' or 'Medical' to find medical establishments.
- Other useful location based commands include
- ATM, Hotels, Train or Railway station, Airports, Movie or Cinema Halls, Malls, Taxi, Gym
* Settings to start the settings menu.
* Search the web. Examples search diabetes.
* Write email
* Call contacts by calling the contact name. Examples call peter, call steve.
* Speak 'Post on Facebook' to write a post.
* Speak 'note' to open a new note on Evernote.
This version will have restricted functionality. Please buy the premium version for the full feature set.
TELL YOUR CELL PHONE WHAT YOU WANT AND TADAA! IT IS DONE.
Ask about anything that you want, music, flights, sending messages, using social networks.
ON TOP OF THAT, SHERPA IS ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT YOU NEED.
Sherpa learns about what you like, knows in any moment where you are, and… even though it seems incredible, Sherpa anticipates your needs!
With the “Intelligent Proactive System Shertab” technology, Sherpa is now more intelligent and learns from your habits to give you information that interests you, before you ask for it!
★VERY EASY TO USE!
The user interface makes it easier to do or find anything that you want with Sherpa.
★SHERPA UNDERSTANDS YOU PERFECTLY AND RESPONDS BETTER!
The informational module “Multiknowledge System,” which is exclusively in Sherpa, incorporates a state-of-the-art algorithm with a multitude of information sources that is able to offer the most incredibly accurate results.
★MARVEL AT EVERYTHING THAT WE KNOW HOW TO DO!
With the Sherpa virtual assistant you will have a ton of small Sherpas inside your smartphone specialized in making your life easier with anything that you can think of, including helping you with what you need before you ask for it!
Talk with them, ask them questions about anything, ask them to do things!
★WHO IS OBAMA?
We answer your questions.
★PLAY A U2 SONG
We play music without downloading it.
★I AM HUNGRY!
We find restaurants, pharmacies and many other places close to you.
★DID THE LAKERS WIN?
We tell you what happened in the NBA, MLB, NFL and many more leagues.
★WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE IN BOSTON?
Ask us about the weather anywhere in the world.
★CALL MY DAD
We manage your phone and remember your personal relationships.
★WRITE DOWN AN APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW
We manage your calendar, appointments, alarms…
★TRANSFER $5 ON PAYPAL
We perform PayPal transactions for you.
★I WANT TO FLY TO LOS ANGELES
We help you find flights.
★HOW MUCH ARE GOOGLE’S STOCKS WORTH?
We get you information on the stock market.
Sherpa Answers questions 10 times faster than other assistants.
• We read and send messages for you.
• We send emails for you.
• We search flights for you.
• We give you direction to wherever you want.
• We publish messages on your Facebook wall.
• We read your Tweets.
• Want to watch TV? Just ask us.
• We open your applications.
• We do calculations for you.
• We send your WhatsApp messages.
• Want to know what is happening in around the world? We get you the news for you.
• Do you need a dictionary or translator? We tell you the meaning of words that you ask for and we even translate into other languages.
And many more things… try us out!
WE DO NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON GOOGLE PLAY, contact us at email@example.com
Sherpa account with language support for:
You can select the option that you want from the settings Language
We always like to hear from you! If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send us an email at:
or follow us on Twitter:
If you have any questions or issues please contact me before posting a bad review. I will happily work with you to resolve the issue. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Manage multiple publisher’s service time, publications, return visits, and bible studies for each month.
* Add and edit notes for every service entry and householder.
* Manage householders, publications, and publishers.
* Manages any "rollover" time. The summary will display your time to the decimal. However those additional minutes add up from month to month. If your remaining minutes from the previous months add up to an hour then this hour will get added to the current month.
* Supported Languages (please email email@example.com if you discover incorrect translations or wish to get your language added):
*** Spanish (Thanks Pau)
*** Hungarian (Thanks Ádám)
*** Portuguese (Thanks Felipe)
Permissions Explanation (http://myministryassistant.com/permissions)
To write database backups to the SD card.
There is a beta Google+ group if you wish to join and help test and request new features.
Thank you for being patient with updates and fixes. I'm a single developer with a newborn child to help take care of.
If you want to side load this app you can visit the website on the phone or tablet you want to install this on: http://myministryassistant.com/download
The app also has a built in link to check for updates in the Preferences section. It is user initiated, not automatic.
If you wish to donate anything you can here: http://myministryassistant.com/donate
Would you like to structure your media contents in a document way?
Reports Assistant is for you.
Reports Assistant allows you to create documents with the information on your mobile phone. Your reports will be composed of customized items such as:
- Texts, write or just dictate them.
- Images, use the images on your phone or take a photo.
- Videos, use the videos on your phone or record one.
- Audio, use the sounds on your phone or record them.
After finishing your reports, you can:
- Send them by email with all the media attached.
- Create a ZIP archive and upload it to your favorite cloud storage.
Your report will contain all the files you included, which makes it a perfect tool to collect information on the go!
If you miss any type of information for your reports, just send us an e-mail and we will include it in future versions.
Internet permissions are required for AdMob.
Record audio and write to external storage permissions are required to record the media data for the reports.
Love it, hate it? Just let us know! (adigitaltree.online @ gmail.com)
We hope you enjoy this app.
A Digital Tree
More from developer
✪ VOICE MESSENGER - Free walkie talkie for personal or business users.
✔ Faster than a phone call. No dialling, no waiting and no voice mail.
✔ Just push and hold the button to talk - for fast easy walkie talkie style conversations
✔ Use with friends or co-workers.
✔ They hear you instantly, in real time. If they’re not available they get a notification and can listen back any time.
✪ TEXT MESSAGE Reader
✔ Reads out text messages you receive.
✪ For Vocalyst Phone Service users
This app also provides a way to maintain your settings for the Vocalyst phone service which lets you access a range of services by voice (this feature requires headset and separate registration at plantronics.com/vocalyst).
GOT QUESTIONS ?
If you've got questions, problems or feedback, please get in touch. Before leaving feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.
Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
This free application reads aloud your inbound text messages so you keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road while driving.
Pro version (visit Dial2Do.com) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access 30 services with your voice
- a free push to talk / walkie talkie service for Android and iPhone
- individual and team conversations
- invite your contacts to use for free
- does not require a headset but works better with one - extra voice detection features for BlueParrott headset users
For Blue Parrott Headset Users
- Pairing Instruction - a quick instruction on how to pair your BlueParrott headset with your smartphone
- User Guide - learn about all the features in your BlueParrott headset
- Sound Check - make sure your headset is working correctly
- SMS Reader - reads incoming text messages through your BlueParrott headset