When installed, you will get:
* No ads, ever, not even on the online version.
* All the original features from Food Planner.
* Help future development.
* Help pay the server bills.
* And, of course, that fuzzy feeling of doing something good :)
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Build a trusted network of foodie friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own Food Journey with Reviews, beautiful filtered Photos, and Check-in at restaurants.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Pizza), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, McDonald's, Nando's), or browse through beautifully crafted Collections to discover something special. Also find restaurants with offers and discounts.
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones around your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway. Maintain an easy-reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Checkin at restaurants you visit, see useful information about the restaurant, add photos, and tag friends you're eating or drinking with.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* In-app table booking (UK ONLY): If you're in the United Kingdom, you can book tables at all restaurants supported by OpenTable.
Zomato is currently available in over 150 cities across India, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
Zomato requires you to log in; it's only so we can get to know you better and serve you the stuff you'd like to see. We do not post anything on the social network's without your permission.
Browse and organize hundreds of thousands of recipes from your favorite food magazines, world-famous chefs, bloggers and fellow home cooks. Enjoy easy-to-follow instructions and beautiful photos. Explore the extensive wine and cocktail guides and stay in the know on the latest food and drink trends.
Find recipes for cuisines around the world, from Allrecipes.com, The Food Network, BigOven, Conde Nast, Epicurious, Bon Appetit, and more. Read tasting notes and reviews on more than 1.5 million wines. Browse hundreds of cocktails.
Find recipes by cuisine, source, ingredient, or dietary needs. Filter by difficulty, method, preparation time, and more.
Automatically sync your collections and shopping list across MSN Food & Drink on the web and your mobile apps for quick access.
EASY TO USE TOOLS: SHOPPING LIST AND COLLECTIONS
Never miss an item at the grocery store again: Organize your shopping list and have it available on any device. Create your own Collection of recipes or ideas and easily find them when you want them.
Take notes from the pros. Get access to world-renown chefs’ best recipes and explore their finest restaurants and catering.
COOKING SCHOOL: HOW-TO VIDEO AND KITCHEN TIPS
Watch how-to videos and read about tips and techniques to make every home-cooked meal a success.
FOOD NEWS & TRENDS
Stay in the know about the world of food and drink.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
- Take your Android Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create recipes on Android Phones and Tablets
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Android tablet or phone.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature on Android Tablets allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website and is backed up on your device automatically without connecting to a computer.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
BROWSE FEATURED RESTAURANTS and city guides from top shows:
- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate
- Barefoot Contessa
- $24 in 24
- The Great Food Truck Race
- $40 a Day
- Cupcake Wars
- Giada’s Weekend Getaways
- Heat Seekers
- Road Tested With the Neelys
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay
- and more!
FIND DESTINATIONS FROM FAVORITE CHEFS including:
- Guy Fieri
- Bobby Flay
- Giada De Laurentiis
- Alton Brown
- Rachael Ray
- Aaron Sanchez
- and more!
DISCOVER FOOD NETWORK RECOMMENDED SPOTS near your current location using GPS.
CHECK OUT NEW FOOD NETWORK GUIDES that are added each month.
SEARCH for restaurants by:
- City Guides
- Road Trips
- Best Of…Lists
GET the address, phone number, and directions to each restaurant.
SAVE places you want to visit or have already visited.
CREATE YOUR OWN ROAD TRIPS based on the locations you crave.
UPLOAD photos from the places you visit.
READ RESTAURANT REVIEWS and find out what other Food Network fans thought of On the Road restaurants you’d like to visit.
RECOMMEND your favorite places to your friends and earn fun Food Network badges!
ADD THE ON THE ROAD WIDGET to your home screen and to see which restaurants are closest to your location.
Compatible with Android handsets running Android 2.3+. Not optimized for tablets.
Included are 1400 best recipes ( in popular food network recipes ) recipes for:
- chicken recipes
- healthy recipes
- cake recipes
- dinner ideas
- chicken breast recipes
- slow cooker recipes
- healthy snacks
- cupcake recipes
- salad recipes
- soup recipes
- ground beef recipes
- healthy dinner recipes
Every recipe is described in three sections: About This Recipe; Ingredients; Directions; Easy as that. Cooking doesn’t have to be complicated and we help you to prepare great foods, with simple ingredients.
Quantities are presented in imperial and metric units, but please note, that converting from imperial to metric isn’t always an exact science, but we did our best (numbers are slightly rounded up or down).
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook with great ideas for preparing quick and easy meals.
Two free PDF eBook gifts inside: Simple Weight Loss Recipes and Cooking With 3 Ingredients or Less
Internet connection is needed to run this app, and since this app is free, And this recipe app for FREE.
So this app is for all who loves food and great cooking recipe .
A perfectly designed recipe book.
With this app you can:
✓ Store your recipes.
✓ Create daily/weekly meal plans.
✓ Generate your grocery list.
✓ Keep track of what you have in your pantry!
Cut your time spent planning your meals and groceries. With MealPlanner, a few taps is all it takes!
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
Menu Planner app helps moms to solve one of the most toughest questions as soon as they wake up in the morning: What should I cook today? With this simple design and easy user interface, this menu planner app will give you a peace of mind by planning and preparing your weekly or daily meal plan in advance to avoid everyday queries and last-time hassles. If you didn't get any idea of "what to cook", then you can refer to the website of your favorite Indian chefs.
It consists of four sections:
1. Recipes List
This is just a list of your recipes. You can fill it with every meal recipe you know and use.
TIP: Tried a new recipe and love it? Better put it here as soon as possible. In two weeks you will not remember it.
TIP: You can synchronize (export/import) your recipes between your Android devices! Visit in-app Help section for more info.
Calendar lets you assign meals (recipes) to days. Days can have any number of recipes assigned. Days that have anything added to them are marked with different color, so you can easily see which days are "empty".
After planning meals, you can automatically generate the shopping list.
TIP: By planning your meals for some days ahead you save your time, don't have to make groceries every day or don't have to eat again that grilled cheese on Wednesday evening, because your fridge is empty.
3. Shopping List
Interactive shopping list has two modes. First one is "shopping" mode, which lets you tap items to fade them out and move down the list. The list is divided into six categories to help you organize your shopping items.
TIP: Tap items as you put them in your shopping cart, so you only see thing you haven't got yet.
TIP: You can swipe left and right to change categories. Number next to category icon tells you how many items haven not been marked as bought yet.
Second, "edit" mode, allows to edit any item. You can manually add or delete shopping items.
TIP: If you do not assign a category when creating an item, it will be set to "Other". You can change it later. Or never. But, better do it right away, as it will make your shopping list way more organized and easier to use later.
Detailed in-app help, explaining how to use Powerful Meal Planner.
Got any suggestions for Powerful Meal Planner? Or maybe discovered something does not work as it should? Do not hesitate to drop an email!
ABOUT Just Recipes
With a slick and intuitive interface, Just Recipes combines videos of all of your favorite food, recipes & cooking sources including food channels, cooking shows, chefs, magazines, websites and others into a simple, fun and easy-to-use system. Just Recipes helps you discover videos that you’d likely never find without help from Just Recipes!
HOW IT WORKS
Just Recipes tracks the best food, cooking and recipe videos as they’re shared by hundreds of leading sources around the world, and organizes them into channels. Simply swipe through Just Recipes’ huge variety of channels and discover more amazing channels and more videos to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
Feel like sharing tracks and videos with friends and other peers? Just Recipes makes social sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email quick and easy!
Just recipes bring you the best video content from leading sources such as:
Mmm, Me Gusta Cooking Show, Whisky Connosr, Saveur Magazine, ZenKimchi, Buchanan's, Highland Park Whisky, The Food Court, NYT Food & Drink, Food Paradise, Alltop Food, Fire & Knives, Sorted Food, Chivas Regal, Ballistic BBQ, Everyday Food, Gourmet NYCTV, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Hot for Food, LA Times Food, Food Wishes, eHow Food, 4Food, Taro's Japanese Home Cooking, Maangchi's Cooking Show, Cooking Up a Story, The Japan Food Channel, Video Jug, NYTimes Dining&Wine, Hungry in Brooklyn, Easy Japanese Cooking Recipes, Indian food recipes, EatingWell Magazine, Jamie Oliver, BBC, Fine Cooking, Korean Cuisine, Cooking Light, The F Word, MixnSip Cocktails , Wegman's Food Market's, Japanese daily diets, Bake Magazine, Food & Wine magazine, Runny's, Create Eat Happy :), Top Tweets, Gino D'Acampo TV, Joy of Baking, The Aimless Cook, KQED , RRcherrypie, BBC Food, Imbibe Magazine, AllRecipes.com, Laura in the Kitchen, Grub Street, MyRecipes.com, Food.com, Super Veggie Delight, Slashfood, Food Network, Madhura's Recipe, Aol On Food, Crazy Korean Cooking, Taste of Korea NYC, Chinese Food Recipes, Simple & Delicious Recipe, The Divine Chef, Fork in the Road, Simple East Indian Cooking , Ani's Kitchen, The Taste of Korea, Cathlyn's Korean Kitchen, Common Man Cocktails, Asian At Home, Zagat, Hungry Nation , Meals in Moments, Learn to Cook Chinese, Sanjeev Kapoor, One Pot Chef Show, Hungry, The Food Channel, Whole Foods Market, Serious Eats, BBQTalk, Barbecue Tricks, Star Chefs, Average Betty, USDA Food Safety , Glenrothes, Friends of the Classic Malts , Master of Malt , Ralfy Stuff, Caribbean Cooking, Auchentoshan Single Malt, Kraft Foods, Richard Paterson on Whisky , What's Cooking, The Feed, Squid Ink, Aussie Griller, Hippy Gourmet, Working Class Foodies, Bon Appetit Magazine, Market Kitchen Diaries, Gordon Ramsay, Glenmorangie, Show Me the Curry, Great British Menu , Bowmore Single Malt Whisky , K-Food Addict, The Dalmore Whisky , BBQ Pit Boys, Jack Daniels, Japanese Food Report, Kitchen Nightmares, Cooking with Dog, Divas Can Cook, 506knots, Easy Chinese Food, International Whisky Competition, HuffPost Food, Peroni, Knorr Recipes, Single Malt Maniac, Eater, The Macallan Whisky, Aeri's Kitchen, CHOW, The Glenlivet, Chinese Comfort Food , The FNDC, Epic Meal Time, The Food Section, Single Malt TV, Ballantine's, Indian Food Cooking , Manjulah's Kitchen and more.
This menu planner automatically plans dinner entrees on a weekly, semiweekly, or monthly basis. It learns what you like and uses it to create a meal plan with other recipes that you may enjoy. It integrates with DashClock to show you today's entree on the Android 4.2+ lock/home screen.
Other meal planners make you look up recipes and add them to your meal plan manually. Our app makes meal planning quick and easy by automating the task of entree selection, allowing your to discover new recipes.
Want to get rid of the ads? Look for the automated menu planner key in the play store!
- DashClock extension!
- Automatically planned dinner entrees
- Automatically populated and groomed grocery list.
- Filter recipes with ingredients you do not like.
- Simple UI for tablets and phones.
- Notification when an updated menu plan is ready.
Feel free to contact us via email if you encounter problems or have suggestions. Or you could send us a nice poem. :)
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play Help Center and user forum.
Thanks to it, you don’t have to waste your time thinking about another dish for next day or preparing a shopping list for a long time. What is more, using Dinner Planner, you don’t have to worry that the dishes will often repeat or that in your diet is a lot of heavy meals. All you need to do is put in an application your favorite dishes, define categories and the relations between them. If you do that, you can very easy, only with a few clicks, have a menu for whole next week. The menu will respond all your needs. For example, if you decide that during the week you want at least once eat fish and vegan food and you don’t want to eat heavy meals more than two times, application will quickly work out a plan with your needs. What is more – you can determine, modify and delete categories whenever you want.
Also, if you don’t want to define categories, you don’t have to do it. In this case application itself will prepare a menu plan for you which will be based on the list with your dishes. In this menu, dishes selected for the two next days will never be the same. You can also modify plan prepared by Dinner Planner by choosing dishes yourself.
The application will save approved menu so you could take a look at it whenever you want to. Besides, it is possible to analyze your menu from any period of time.
Available for home delivery and click & collect.
Register online at shop.supervalu.ie or via the app.
Place a new order or change an existing one. Shop from “My Usuals” – all your in-store favourites.. Search for products or scan a barcode to add items to your trolley. Go to checkout and pay for your order.
The SuperValu Online Shopping App makes life easier by saving you time and helping you spend less.
View our special offers.
View your trolley total.
Choose your local SuperValu online store.
Get Real Rewards points with every shop.
Scan product barcodes and add directly to trolley.
Book a pick up or delivery slot.
Amend or cancel an existing order.
Search for products and add to trolley.
Add products from My Usuals to your trolley.
View product ingredients and nutritional information.
View previous orders and add products from them.
Start and finish an order via your Android or online.
For use by customers in the Republic of Ireland.
This handy app features over 50 recipes to help you create fresh, quick and easy meals from everyday ingredients. Choose from healthy options including soups, salads, pastas and curries or check out our tasty snack ideas for real food on the go. All recipes come with easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
Recipes can be browsed according to the time of day or simply find one at random by shaking the app. Your favourite recipes can be saved and shared with all your friends via Facebook, Twitter and Email.
You can also create a shopping list to remind yourself of what ingredients you need or check out what’s currently on offer in your nearest Centra store. Not sure where your nearest store is located? Our store locator will help you find it!
Get the app now by downloading it on the Android market!
• Over 50 delicious meal ideas
• Easy browsing of recipes
• Time-specific browsing option so you can choose recipes according to time of day.
• Find random recipes using the shake functionality
• Add any recipe to your shopping list
• Save all your favourite recipe ideas
• Share any recipe via Facebook, Twitter or email.
• Store locator function to find your nearest Centra store.
• Browse all the latest Centra offers
• Get all the latest Centra news, offers and giveaways on our Facebook page.
• Help function
• About this app.