Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
With just a few taps, you can order quickly from many restaurants around your location.
Whether Pizza, Burgers, Sushi, Italian, Chinese, Indian or any other of your favorite cuisines. Ordering through the free Hellofood - Food Delivery app guarantees that your meal will be delivered fast, hot and tasty.
Order food online from your favorite restaurants
Simply search from wherever you are and we will show you all the restaurants available around you and pay in cash on delivery. After you have placed your order you will receive a text message on your mobile with the details of your order and the expected delivery time.
Food delivery made easy
In addition to ordering delivery, you can stop wasting your time queuing in line. Just order a takeaway with the Hellofood app while you walk to the restaurant.
As a final bonus, the Hellofood app for android will spoil you with exclusive discounts and promotions.
Tap, choose, and enjoy your yummy meal with Hellofood, your one-stop food delivery service for all.
Hellofood Free App Features:
* App available in South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
* App available in Africa: Ivory Coast, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco and Nigeria.
* App available in Middle East: Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
* Fast and convenient ordering from hundreds of restaurants around you.
* View menus, categories and deals of restaurants that deliver in your area
* Save money by using our exclusive deals and vouchers
* Customize your meal with sauces and toppings - just like you would do in the restaurant
* Simple and safe payment on delivery or pickup
* Save several addresses (home, work, etc.) to order food even faster
* We save all your orders allowing you to reorder your favorite meal with just one tap
Prefer to use your computer? Please visit http://www.hellofood.com and stay tuned, we will introduce more exciting new features soon!
The BBC Good Food – Recipes app is free to download, but, charges for additional curated cookbooks. We offer 20 free recipes, 50 glossary items, cooking tips and a multiple timer tool for free in the app.
***NOTE ON COMPATIBLE DEVICES***
This version is developed to give the best experience on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy Europa, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3 and 7" HTC Flyer, 8.9" Galaxy Tab, 10.1" Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2
Whether you’re looking for weekday inspiration, trying to cook the perfect steak or attempting your own homemade ice cream, get cooking with the new BBC Good Food - Recipes, tips and cooking tools app. This app lets you buy and store all the existing BBC Good Food cookbook apps, and organise your favourite recipes and shopping lists in one place.
The app is free to download, and comes with 20 of our favourite recipes, like, Beef & beer pie, Summer vegetable curry and Chocolate & raspberry pots. It also includes tools like our simple-to-use roast timer, handy weight converters, and a basic glossary of ingredients and techniques, to get you started.
All recipes and tools found in the app are available offline.
The recipes include nutritional information on kcals, protein, carbs, fat, saturated fat, fibre, sugar and salt per serving.
And you can set your app to display recipes in metric or imperial measurements, according to your preference.
These are the existing cookbooks available to buy from within this new app, each with over 160 recipes to try:
- Healthy - 195 recipes including Salmon & ginger fish cakes, Thai beef stir-fry and Indian butternut squash curry
- Quick - 195 recipes including Quick lamb biryani, Parmesan spring chicken and easy puds, and White chocolate & berry pudding.
- One-pot - 170 recipes including Sausage casserole with garlic toasts and One-pot mushroom & potato curry, Prosciutto & pesto fish gratin
- Cake - 170 recipes including Lemon drizzle cake, Best-ever brownies and Carrot cake with cinnamon frosting
- Seasonal - 180 recipes including Asparagus cream pasta, Peppered chicken with watercress and Slow-cooked pork & red cabbage
- Food for friends - 170 recipes including Crispy chicken with pancetta & butter beans, Cauliflower cheese & spinach pasta bake and Bakewell cheesecake
- Festive - 180 recipes including Unbelievably easy mince pies, Classic roast turkey with red wine baste and Brussels with hazelnut & orange butter
We are always looking to improve our app so please feel free to email us any updates that would you like to see and let us know any issues you encounter.
The app has been downloaded and used by 1,000,000 people who love to cook.
Very easy to use.
Take a photo of the dish you have cooked or are ready to eat. All you need to do is 'cook' your photo to make it look delicious with a single tap and it is ready to post. In an instant, you can share the 'delicious' excitement with your friends and other people who like to cook.
If you find dish photos that look delicious, tap on the 'Yummy!' button.
Post comments or ask for the recipe. Interact with other users and share the excitement.
If you can't make up your mind on what to cook, try finding delicious dishes from popular photos or by browsing categories.
Find a dish that you want to cook and also get ideas for presentation and coloring.
Discover dish photos with recipes and get lucky.
It's a convenient app that lets you find tons of ideas for cooking your next dish.
[SnapDish, convenient and so many ways to enjoy it]
- Even hazy, dark and unappetizing dish photos can be processed to look delicious
- To make sure that your dish photo looks delicious, photos can be 'cooked' easily using “Rare”, “Medium”, or “Well-done”
- Blur photos as if it's been taken with an SLR by using .
- Multiposting to Cyworld, Facebook, Twitter(Photobucket/Twitpic), Foursquare, Flickr, Tumblr, Blogs(WordPress.com) and specified email address
- 'Yummy!'(like), Resnap (Republish), and post comments to interact
- Share 'recipes', post photos of dishes you've cooked and connect with other users
- Search by narrowing down 'recipes' or 'homemade' dish photos in categories
- Record and share what kind of 'food you had, where, whom with, type of cuisine, rating, price, calories and comments'
- Record your food lifelog by setting 'on/off' in publish dish photo for each photo.
Bug reports, suggestions and requests are welcome anytime. Email us at [email@example.com]
-Browse my category
-Browse recipes offline
-online cooking videos
Parma ham wrapped figs with raspberry dressing and a dolcela
Bruschetta Party Appetizers
Clams Casino Appetizers
Candied Bacon Appetizer
Wrap party recipes
Savory Vs. Sweet Christmas Party Food
Puff Pastry Pizza Pockets
Benedictine Party Spread Recipe
Nigella Lawson - Party Food Ideas
Reshmi Kebab - Indian Non-Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Halloween Party food Ideas
Healthy Birthday Party Foods
Trio of Sweet Treat Finger Foods
Party Caramel-Coated Popcorn
Party Chocolate-Coated Popcorn Recipe
BBQ Chicken Wings & Potato Salad recipes
Party Treats Guide!
football party food ideas
Easy Summer Food Ideas
Easter Party Recipe
StarHub’s app FOOD.I.Y is available on Android.
If you love food or cooking, whether it is Western, Asian or Singaporean, then this app is for you.
FOOD.I.Y promises hours of DIY fun in the kitchen for aspiring new home cooks and seasoned chefs alike.
If you love to try out new recipes from celebrity chefs like Bobby Flay, Rachael Ray, Ina Garten, Luke Nguyen and more, this app delivers deliciously and with a Singapore touch!
FOOD.I.Y Key Features
- Wide selection of recipes for mains, sides, desserts and more from your favourite celebrity chefs from StarHub TV channels and other StarHub partners.
- Video walk-throughs of selected recipes
- Ingredients and Tools Show & Tell – see what unfamiliar ingredients and kitchen tools look like and where you can find them in Singapore
- Ingredients Glossary – on top of a definition and where to get it, find out what’s a good substitute for the more exotic ingredients
- Shop & Dine Promotions and offers from FOOD.I.Y merchant partners.
- Easy Recipes Browsing by Celebrity Chefs and TV Channels
- Easy Finder – when you add recipes to My Favourites
- Easy Sharing – email or share recipes on Facebook.
- Ask or Comment – got a question or want to share an opinion, use the Comment feature and rate the recipe too
- Regular Auto Updates of New Recipes – expect new celebrity chef recipes and videos updated every month.
HELP US SPICE THINGS UP!
- After you’ve got a taste of FOOD.I.Y, let us know how we can improve your experience. To give us your feedback, simply leave a review and a rating at Google Play. Our hearts will be filled with joy with your support!
FOOD.I.Y Goodie to you!
StarHub FOOD.I.Y Team
Whether at a restaurant or at home, keep your food thoughts in one convenient place
Take a picture of your meal to go along with your food journal
Share your notes with others or keep them private
Free version contains ads
7/24 Bug fixes, No More Limit!
Well, your search ends here.....Welcome to the 'FOOD COURT', the app with links to the websites of major restaurant chains of USA. This app is your very own food sitopedia with links to the sites of chains such as McDoanld's, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Panera and many others serving mexican, chinese, italian, and american food and much more ...
Go eat right every night !!
Have you ever wondered to yourself, “How do mimes order food delivery?” They can’t use the phone, and even if they could, would they want to waste time repeating themselves over and over again? Fortunately, mimes (and non-mimes) of New York, Washington DC, San Francisco, and other major cities have Seamless! Ordering food from local restaurants is easier than finding your way out of an imaginary box!
Seven reasons the Seamless app is the best way to order food:
1. Seamless is the easiest way to order food from your favorite local restaurants. Calling, on the other hand, is the worst part of anyone’s day.
2. Seamless is a completely free app and free service to use!
3. We’ve got more than 12,000 restaurants with menus that are always up to date for your ordering satisfaction. Plus, new ones are added daily!
4. Order sushi, pizza, thai, or any one of our 100 different cuisine types in a snap, a tap, or a click.
5. In the unlikely event a snafu happens, we’ve got a team of helpers ready to make it right. Call on the 24/7, even if you just want to say hello.
6. Check out faster than you can say, “I’m hungry!” Seamless saves your credit card and addresses! See? Pretty cool!
What cities is Seamless servin’?
New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Miami, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Where do you recommend I use Seamless?
Your apartment or home, the office conference room, the treadmill at the gym, a grocery store, inside of a hipster jewelry store, a parade for the junior varsity bowling team, from the back of a police car, your cousin’s third wedding reception, or your sofa while watching goat videos.
The Seamless Android app supports Android 2.3.3 and above.
The Seamless app only works for personal accounts. It does not work with Seamless corporate accounts. Please send all comments, questions, and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
Available for home delivery and click & collect.
Register online at shop.supervalu.ie or via the app.
Place a new order or change an existing one. Shop from “My Usuals” – all your in-store favourites.. Search for products or scan a barcode to add items to your trolley. Go to checkout and pay for your order.
The SuperValu Online Shopping App makes life easier by saving you time and helping you spend less.
View our special offers.
View your trolley total.
Choose your local SuperValu online store.
Get Real Rewards points with every shop.
Scan product barcodes and add directly to trolley.
Book a pick up or delivery slot.
Amend or cancel an existing order.
Search for products and add to trolley.
Add products from My Usuals to your trolley.
View product ingredients and nutritional information.
View previous orders and add products from them.
Start and finish an order via your Android or online.
For use by customers in the Republic of Ireland.