Ever wondered what time your cat went out for their morning prowl? Worked late and worried about whether your pet had enough food to eat at home? Or wanted reassurance that your pet was coming, going and eating normally while you’re not there?
Using the Sure Petcare app with Sure Petcare connected products – including the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap Connect, SureFlap Microchip Pet Door Connect and SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder Connect – allows you to do all of this and more from your phone. Whether you’re at home or away, you can enjoy a closer connection with your pet and relax in the knowledge that they’re enjoying the freedom and security they deserve.
Features of the Sure Petcare app:
• View all of your Sure Petcare connected products in one place, to get a clearer overall picture of your pet’s day-to-day activity, behaviour and feeding.
• View your pet’s dashboard for a snapshot of their day: how much time have they spent outside? When did they last eat? How much did they eat? and much more.
• Monitor your pet’s activity and behaviour patterns over time. Understanding your pet’s ‘normal’ routines makes it easier to spot anomalies which may indicate changes in health and wellbeing.
• Receive notifications of events such as when your pet eats and enters/exits via the pet door.
• Invite friends, family and pet sitters to share access to your household via their own app account - no more sharing passwords. Manage their permissions to grant them the appropriate level of access.
Note: The Sure Petcare app only works with Sure Petcare ‘Connect’ products and requires a Sure Petcare Hub for connection. If you have purchased a Sure Petcare Animo dog Activity and Behaviour Monitor, please download the Sure Petcare – Animo app.
Microchip Cat Flap Connect & Microchip Pet Door Connect
• Remotely lock or unlock the door anytime, from anywhere
• Set a curfew routine to keep pets in at specified times during the day
• Know when your pet leaves or enters your home
• Monitor your pet’s day-to-day comings and goings. Understanding your pet’s ‘normal’ routine can help you to spot changes which may indicate changes in your pet’s health and wellbeing.
• Microchip Cat Flap Connect Only: control entry and exit permissions per pet.
Microchip Pet Feeder Connect
• Set portion sizes for up to two types of food. You can then weigh food portions out to within 1g accuracy using the feeder’s integrated scales and portion indicator lights.
• Check when your pet last ate and how much food is left in their bowl
• Monitor your pet’s feeding behaviour over time – see how much, how often and when they eat. A change in feeding behaviour can be key indicator of a change in health or wellbeing.
• Check when the pet sitter last fed your pet when you are away from home