In the build area, you can build with rectangles and circles elements. You connect them with rods, 4 types of joints are available : weld, rotate free, engine clockwise, engine counterclockwise.
The faster, smaller and lighter you complete each of the levels, the more bonus points you receive.
• more 60 levels
• Physics based game
• Freedom of construction
• Rectangle and circle elements
• Rods with 4 joints type : weld, rotate free, clockwise, counter-clockwise
• MultiTouch Support
• Multiple solutions for each level
• New free levels every week
• High scores
Key words : physics, rube golderg, incredible, puzzle, brain, tablet, contraption, construction, logic
You can build contraptions with wheels (blue - rotates backwards, green - rotates forward, red - does not rotate) and rods (dark gray - cannot pass through objects, light gray - passes to any object)
The game features a small campaign, with 15 puzzles to familiarize you with the gameplay and the basics of the game. Creativity and imagination is essential in mobile contraption.
After finishing the campaign, or before, you can enter the comunity levels where you can play or share levels made by others or you. You can also rate them.
Mobile contraption features 2 simple editors, easy to use, one for level design and one for shapes of the terrain.
• incredible simple but challenging levels
• good physics engine
• SANDBOX! freedom of construction and level design
• Play with the most simple forms rectangles, circles, triangles...
• Multitouch Support
• New levels every day in the community area
• Nice music
• free to play
• minimalist, ultra responsive graphics optimised for any hd tablet or smartphone
"Pettson's Inventions is a great series of fun contraption games. The cooperative play, VS mode, and the large number of puzzles make the Deluxe version the best of them all." www.geekswithjuniors.com
"Excellent educational game of creativity, engineering and skill that stretches the imagination!" www.ipadfamily.com.au
Containing most inventions from Pettson's Inventions 1 and 2 for a smashing total of 66 stages including 6 completely new.
Help old man Pettson and his cat Findus build their amazing inventions! Which of the objects should be included and where do they fit in the machinery? Drag and drop the parts to their right spot and watch the invention go! A fun and pedagogic app that teaches logic and stimulates creativity for children of all ages.
- Compete against a friend or the clock in VS mode.
- A massive 66 ingenious inventions to solve!
- 6 brand new tricky inventions!
- New co-op friendly layout.
- Get help from visual instructions (optional).
- Possibility to increase difficulty by including fake parts in the inventions.
- Voices in English, German and Swedish.
- No in-app purchases.
It's an easy to use tool that allows you to create advanced physics based games and simulations within the unity engine. It can simulate tens of thousands of particles in real time to create realistic fluid effects.
The asset can be downloaded now from the unity asset store, see link below:
Please visit our dedicated support forums for more information:
Indie Game Magazine - Really, really cute
Gamezebo - Lovingly crafted and considered
Odd is not like the other robots. After failing a standardized test Odd ends up in the recycling bin. Help Odd escape the robot factory using building blocks, electricity, and physics!
Note: Odd Bot Out (Free) contains 10 free levels and a one-time in-app purchase to unlock 90 more. There is also a paid version of the game, with no in-app purchase, simply called "Odd Bot Out".
Each level in this contraption puzzle game presents a new challenge. Build a bridge across a (small) abyss. Hot-wire a rocket launch. And ride a robotic centipede, like you always wanted to.
- Play 10 levels for free
- Unlock 90 more with a one-time in-app purchase
- Wheels, motors, rockets, buttons, circuits, wires, and more
- Stress free, creative, non-violent game play
FIND OUT MORE
Put up a platform, place a trampoline, spray a clown with bubbles and put on a show in this clown filled physics- based puzzle contraption game!
Game of Clowns includes:
* This FREE lite version gives you over 25 levels of clown-based physics fun
* bonus levels
* circus balls
* barrels of water
* a zany, fun circus soundtrack
* gorgeous cartoon graphics
* increasingly challenging physics puzzles
* ...and lots more
This crazy game is circus fun for all the family! Watch the clowns roll around, bounce on trampolines, drive tiny cars, and shoot each other out of cannons to solve increasingly challenging puzzles.
Game of Clowns has the 'easy to learn difficult to master' gameplay that will challenge and delight you for hours on end.
The realistic physics will amaze and delight as you solve each level with ingenious use of balloons, cannons, rolling clowns, the bubble-spraying clown, giant clown shoes, platforms, balls, trampolines, and more!
Can you collect 3 stars on each level and earn all the achievements? What are you waiting for? Be a clown! Build contraptions! This game will amaze you with it's clown-based fun and novelty amusement for all the family!
One reviewer says: "It's awesome! It's just like Rovio's Amazing Alex, but with clowns! It's 'Amazing Clowns'!"
If you like games like Amazing Alex, Bad Piggies, and Clowning Around, you're sure to love the physics-based fun of Game of Clowns!
The circus is coming!
Brought to you by Adult Swim Games, creators of “Robot Unicorn Attack”, and PikPok, creators of "Flick Kick Football".
- Two-minute time limit for fast, frenzied fun!
- Over 90 goals to complete. Can you earn the rank of “Condo Eater”?
– Equip boosts that’ll buy yourself some time or improve monster powers
– New crazy condos like the dog, nuke, clock, acid and more
– Spin the Monster Wheel for a shot at extra coins or power-ups
– Dress the monsters up in fancy hats to raise your multiplier to insane levels
– Share your top scores on Facebook
– Can you discover the “Orient Express”?
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.