Zusätzlich können Sie auch ein Widget auf ihren Home Screen erstellen um so Ihren Verbrauch und Kosten überwachen zu können.
Bitte überprüfen Sie ob Sie schon zur kostengünstigen Roaming Option Travel & Surf angemeldet sind, über Ihre Service Line, im T-Mobile Austria Shop oder in Mein T-Mobile unter mein.t-mobile.at
Dieses Service ist nur im Ausland verfügbar, Sie müssen Datenroaming in Ihrem Mobiltelefon aktiviert haben.
Es entstehen Ihnen keine Kosten wenn wenn Sie keinen Pass oder EU Data ausgefählt haben.
* Automatically turn on/off wifi if you lose mobile data because of a phone call.
*NOTE* The phone must recognize the wifi hotspot it will not connect to unknown unsecured hotspots.
*NOTE 2* This does not allow you to call through wifi.
How it works:
When you lose mobile data because of a phone call. This app will detect that and enable wifi. Once the phone call ends wifi is turned off and mobile data will be restored.
** This app does not allow you to make calls through Wifi. It just turns on Wifi while making a call so you can still talk and surf.
Keywords: wifi mobile data 2g 3g 4g talk surf talknsurf
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts
Shellfire VPN is FREE and will never cost you a dime. Unlimited Traffic, Unlimited Time!
Shellfire VPN hides your IP address, unblocks the Internet and gives you the ability to freely and anonymously access any site you want. With Shellfire VPN, you can connect to any website with the confidence knowing that you are undercover. We unblock Skype, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. in countries with Internet censorship and even give you access your home country's TV and radio services from abroad.
Shellfire VPN gives you super strong encryption to protect your data from hackers, the NSA and other threats, even in unsecure public wifi networks!
Upgrade to Premium to get
- Higher Speed.
- Stronger Encryption.
- Free choice from our servers in:
Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, The Netherlands and the USA.
Shellfire VPN - the ultimate VPN client for Android.
Shellfire VPN can be used with Windows, Mac OS, iOS or Linux! Visit https://www.shellfire.net/vpn/ for more details.
Note: The FREE license from VMware® installed on vCenter Server/ESXi FORBIDS VM/host power on/off, reboot and other operations which change the state of the inventory objects. Only inventory monitoring (e.g. performance, summary etc.) is available under the FREE vCenter Server/ESXi license while connecting from the third-party apps. This restriction is the official VMware, Inc. policy regarding ALL third-party vSphere client applications. The only exception is done for old ESX product line such as ESX 4.x etc.
- Faster than the web-based clients.
- Works both for vCenter servers and standalone ESX(i) hosts.
- Does not require any additional software like vSphere plugins, agents, proxies etc.; connects directly to vCenter/ESX(i).
- Does not require any accounts, subscriptions and registering.
- Usable and intuitive GUI; supports both split and pager view.
- Ability to connect to several vCenter/ESX(i) instances at the same time; you can work with different vCenter/ESX(i) instances simultaneously without performance loss.
- Real time monitoring of vSphere inventory state and activities.
- All of the basic inventory management operations for virtual machines, hosts and virtual applications supported.
- Virtual machine snapshot manager.
- Virtual machine device manager.
- VNC®/RDP® console for the virtual machines.
- Performance monitor.
- Inventory search.
- Data store mount browsing over SSH protocol.
- Efficient network usage; only relevant inventory data is pulled at a time.
- Once-only payment.
- Those who get “License Check Error” on app startup please check the following:
1. You are trying to launch the app being logged in to the same Google account you used to purchase the app.
2. You have stable Internet connection - this is required only on first app startup (after reboot or long app idle) - if you switch to VPN after license has been checked all should be ok.
3. You have recent version of Google Play™ (Android Market) app installed.
In addition, we recommend to do the following with Google Play Store app:
1. Settings -> App manager > pick Google Play Store app from the installed app list.
2. Force Stop.
3. Uninstall updates.
4. Clear data.
5. Clear cache.
6. Restart Google Play app and wait until it shows the store welcome page. After that try to restart the app.
- If you have any technical problems please send an email to email@example.com with the description of a bug/issue. Posting your troubles in the product reviews WILL NOT help us to fix them shortly as well as to determine if it is the application bug at all.
- Datastore mount browsing tips: vmwPAD browses the datastore mounts on ESX(i) over SSH protocol (the desktop client does it over HTTPS under root account), hence you have to be sure that the SSH server is running on ESX(i) and your account(s) is granted with corresponding permissions for the datastore file operations.
™ vmwPAD is a trademark of Freeroam.me
™ Android, Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
® VMware, VMware vSphere, vCenter Server, ESX and ESXi are trademarks or registered trademarks of VMware, Inc.
® RDP is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.
® VNC is a registered trademark of RealVNC Ltd.
Hello! enables you to check your mobile usage and view other useful information:
• My usage:
If you are a Belgacom mobile/Proximus subscriber, ""My usage"" will allow you to check your volume of calls, the number of SMSes/MMSes sent and the number of MB used;
If you are a Proximus prepaid customer, ""My usage"" will allow you to check your remaining credit. If you have purchased a bundle you will also be able to view its status.
The following features are available to everyone (Proximus & Belgacom mobile customers):
• My Products: allows you to check your rate plan and the options activated on your line
If you are a Pay&Go, Pay&Surf or a Belgacom Autoreload customer, “Reload” allows you to reload your own or somebody else’s card, directly from your smartphone or tablet! You will be able to purchase call credit, messaging packs and data bundles.
If you are a Proximus or Belgacom Mobile subscriber, “Reload” allows you to reload somebody else’s card, in exactly the same way.
• Abroad: see the rates and options abroad.
• Help: New help functionalities for your Proximus and Belgacom products at home and on the road.
• Contact: enables you to contact Belgacom and Proximus in an easy way.
You can download the Hello! application free of charge, but each time you use it you connect to the Internet and that results in a limited amount of data traffic usage. The cost of surfing via your mobile phone depends on your rate plan (you can also surf via the Wi-Fi network).
NB: you must connect to a mobile network (national or roaming) at least once a month to allow the application to identify you and send your information.