Go behind the scenes and get up close with extraordinary people and fascinating stories by customizing your TV experience by creating your own playlists. Follow Red Bull’s global live events and a breathless selection of sports, music and lifestyle entertainment
Red Bull TV’s app is loaded with features giving you access to a groundbreaking TV experience.
• Awesome live events from all around the world
• Experience inspirational Red Bull TV programming on the big screen with Android TV or Chromecast
• Tons of vivid HD content
• Keep track of all live events in real time using your calendar
• Bike, skateboarding, motorsports, snowboarding, surfing, adventure and music…you decide
Now with thousands of On Demand movies and TV shows from HBO, Cinemax, Epix, and many more networks!
Watch Live TV*
-Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows, and movies from your Hopper with Sling or 922 Slingloaded™ DVR. You can also watch TV from your Hopper, 722, or 722k DVR with the Sling® Adapter accessory.
-Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
- Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
- One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide, On Demand & your DVR
- Search the program guide up to 7 days in advance.
- Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
- View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
Manage your DVR Library**
- Set recording priorities.
- Manage recording conflicts.
- Delete shows you’ve already watched.
- View and adjust your recording schedule.
Transfer your DVR recordings***
- Users that have a Hopper with built-in Sling technology can now Transfer DVR recordings to their Android device and watch them offline.
- You can enjoy your favorite shows on an airplane, while commuting, or to keep your kids entertained during a long road trip. Simply transfer your DVR recordings and you’ll always have entertainment at your fingertips!
DISH Anywhere requires an online DISH account and one of the following DISH Network receiver models: 512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922, Hopper, Hopper with Sling.
(DISH Anywhere users that do not own one of the above supported receivers, but do have an online DISH account can still use the On Demand feature of the app)
*Requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling/ ViP™ 922 Slingloaded™ DVR, or a Hopper, ViP™ 722, or ViP 722k DVR with Sling Adapter accessory.
**Requires high-speed Internet connection to one of the following receiver models: Hopper with Sling, Hopper, ViP922, ViP722k, ViP722, ViP622, ViP612
***Transfer functionality requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling DVR. Hopper with a Sling Adapter is not supported. Your mobile device must be connected to the same home network as the Hopper with Sling to transfer a recording and you must maintain an active DISH account to view transferred recordings. Select recordings are not available to transfer.
XFINITY TV Go lets you:
• Watch your favorite sports, news and kids networks live.
• Stream TV shows and movies from premium channels like HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax and networks like ABC, FOX, NBC, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, A&E, AMC, WETV, Food Network and HGTV
• Download TV shows and movies from Showtime, Streampix, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex and watch them when you’re offline.
• Set parental controls for privacy and peace of mind.
• Wi-Fi internet connection for streaming and download of video
• Android phone or tablet running Android 2.3 and higher.
• XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service. You will also need a subscription to one or more eligible channels to play content.
• Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Streaming and downloading of video is not available internationally.
Get Help Signing-In!
• Create a Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/create-uid
• Look up your Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup
• Retrieve your Comcast ID Password --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/reset
**** Explanation of permissions requested:
* permission.INTERNET - Access the Internet.
* permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - We use the ID of your phone to prevent playback abuse.
* permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - We tune playback if you are on WiFi.
* permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - We detect connectivity before allowing playback.
* permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - We cache browse images to your sdcard to save your bandwidth.
* permission.WAKE_LOCK - We prevent your device from sleeping during playback.
* permission.WRITE_SETTINGS - Used if you enable our advanced brightness and volume controls for use during playback
* permission.RECORD_AUDIO - This version includes experimental support for voice-guided navigation
Now available for DIRECTV customers!
WATCH LIVE: Can’t make it to your TV in time? View ABC live* on your mobile device
FULL EPISODES: Watch full episodes of ABC’s hit shows like Scandal and Modern Family
SHARE: Share clips of your favorite ABC shows as you watch
CONNECT: Connect with friends in the app via Facebook and Twitter while watching your shows
*Requires a participating TV provider account.
Live video available in Chicago, Fresno, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham and San Francisco. Show and episode availability subject to change. Program substitutions may apply.
To view pariticipating TV providers available in your area and sign in, download the WATCH ABC app and select an episode or the “WATCH LIVE” section.
For more information visit: www.abc.com/faq
U.S. based Internet connection required.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
· Control your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Use Roku Search with your mobile device. See what’s on, where you can watch it for free, with a subscription, or how much the different channels charge to rent or buy.
· Use your voice to search for movies, TV shows, actors, and directors as well as for streaming channels by name.
· Follow "Movies Coming Soon” within My Feed and get updates when new movies are ready to stream – on what channel and at what price.
· Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 2,000 streaming channels offered in the Roku Channel Store.*
· Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels on your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Enter text in your Roku player on-screen interface using your device's keyboard instead of the included remote.
· Name and switch between multiple Roku players and Roku TVs.
· Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku player or Roku TV using the “Play on Roku” feature.
* Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability subject to change and not all content is available in the countries in which Roku devices are sold.
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku player or Roku TV. Certain features require compatible Roku players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku player or Roku TV (you see a “No Roku Devices Found” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku player or Roku TV. This will wake your Roku player or Roku TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
· Roku Search is available when your connected Roku player or Roku TV supports this functionality.
· Searching by voice is available in English in the US and Canada only and elsewhere when updates make voice search available. This feature requires permission to access your Android device's microphone.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
Access to select Free and Subscription On Demand content from anywhere, as well as the ability to browse the ever-growing FiOS On Demand library of movies and TV shows.
Live streaming TV channels both in and out of your FiOS home (*requires both FiOS TV and FiOS Internet service in home, as well as subscription to any of the channels you wish to watch):
- Select live channels while in your FiOS home
- Select live channels while away from your FiOS home
- Select live local channels if you are a FiOS customer based in certain locations: NYC, NJ, Philadelphia, DC
Manage your DVR recordings, check the status of your DVR, and schedule new recordings from anywhere (*requires a DVR)
Use your eligible mobile phone or tablet device as a remote control while in your home (*requires an HD set-top box)
Verizon FiOS TV subscription required. In-home live TV streaming requires Internet and TV subscription and use of FiOS router. Remote control functionality requires use of FiOS router and HD Set Top Box. Subscription to premium movie channels or highest-tiered TV package required to access certain channels. NFL Network and NFL Redzone streaming only available on tablets. FiOS On Demand service usage and content availability restrictions apply. Wireless data charges may apply.
To watch Ghana TV stations like Adom TV, GTV, TV3, TV Africa, Ghana Radio Stations, use your Mobile browsers to visit: WWW.OFMTV.COM | WWW.OFM-TV.COM