The full features breakdown below.
- 7 Day forecast.
- Live Spot-by-Spot Conditions.
- Swell, Wind, Period and Pressure charts.
- 7 Day Tide Graphs.
- Live Wave Buoy Data.
- Live Wind Station Data.
- Live Surf Reports from our network of trusted reporters.
- MSW Editorial Features.
- Favourite Spots.
- Superb Surf Specific Photo Gallery.
- Surf Spot/Beach Local Business Directory.
MSW App+ (in-app subscription).
- 10 Day Forecast.
- 10 Day Tide Curves.
- Forecast probability.
- Wind Gusts.
- Wind Chill.
The easiest way to find exactly what the surf is doing at spots around you. Meaning its easier than ever to decide where to surf.
This not the official Surf News Network app, just one created by someone who loves the ocean hopefully for others who love the ocean.
- View a complete overview of the next few days for swell and wind.
- Easily swipe through pages to find out a more detailed report of the surf for each day or location. Different colors are used to quickly indicate the size of the waves without having to actually read the heights.
- Effortlessly back and forth to retrieve the different tides for a specific location.
- Glance at NOAA Buoy information to find what the latest water temperatures, wave heights, and periods are.
- Quickly call the surf forecast hotline from within the app to hear the most up to date on location reports.
- Automatically update and store the forecast information so the internet is only required when performing a refresh. Useful for several locations on the island with poor service.
- Share all this information with your friends by simply clicking the share icon found in almost every page!
- Save your favorite island and height scale to view the information you want even faster.
Possible future features based upon interest:
- Source code to be published online
- Tide Charts / Improved tide navigation with calendars
- Notifications based upon the forecast (e.g. get notified when the North Shore is over 5 feet in the Hawaiian scale and the winds are less than 25 mph)
- Home screen widgets
- Weather forecasts
- Improved Quick Forecast page
- Notes to allow the user to save information about a specific day to easily pull up later to see what conditions were present
- GPS integration to allow quicker location lookup based on the users location
Contact: Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions.
The SurfWise public spot database currently includes surf spots throughout the United States. Other countries will be added shortly. SurfWise users from other countries still have the ability to create private surf spots.
The following bugs have recently been discovered on the back-end servers running SurfWise and will be resolved as soon as possible:
1) User must create an account before logging in with Facebook.
2) Weather and water temperatures are currently not available.
3) Searching the surf gear exchange by zip code will only display ads that have been created in that zip code.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Please refrain from reviewing the app until these bugs are resolved. Thank you
Tired of not being able to find a surf report or forecast for your local surf spot?
SurfWise is the next generation of mobile surf forecasting. Finally, an app that offers accurate, user generated, surf reports and forecasts for any coastal location. Turn any local beach break into a surf forecasting location.
-Create your own Surf Spots with detailed reports and forecasts
-Make your Surf Spots public or private (with the private setting, you choose who can view your surf spot, your secret spot stays secret)
-Get updated information including; swell height, swell direction, swell period, wind speed, wind direction, breaking surf height, water texture(chop), and user rated conditions
-Log reports for surf spots (users can log breaking wave height, water texture(chop), and a rating of overall surfing conditions)
-Add photos to each surf spot (show off that amazing ride you caught)
-Search public surf spots ,view a map or list of all public surf spots created by other users (currently US only)
-Need new surf gear? Check the Surf Gear Exchange (search and post surfing related classified ads)
-Check local surf shop sales (get an awesome deal on your next surfboard)
-All this and more….Try the app for FREE today!!!
SurfWise patent pending
Currently the app covers the United States, Puerto Rico, Central America, and the just released Caribbean in version 1.3. In time, we will offer more international locations.
Save up to 5 surf report locations and easily swipe between your favorite locations. The main screen, provides you with a summary of the 7 day surf forecast, and the current weather and buoy data. The current weather includes: air temperature, water temperature, wind, tide, and buoy data. When you click on the buoy button, you can get more detailed information from the nearest buoy. Clicking on the forecast day button, will take you to the detail screen, breaking down the full text forecast for the day, tide data, and a 3 hour interval wind and swell data through the day.
Swell Info makes receiving the current weather and surf forecast info a breeze! If you are not a current Swellinfo.com user, make sure to go to the web site to see the live forecasts for the nearest locations to your surf breaks.
For more questions, please email us through our mobile app email form:
METEO CONSULT supplies weather information to 140 harbour offices and to race organisers: the Route du Rhum, the Transat Jacques Vabre, the mini 6.50 transatlantic race, the Tour de France à la Voile, the Solitaire du Figaro, the Générali Solo, etc…
METEO CONSULT is now making available its expertise in Marine weather forecasting through its new METEO CONSULT Marine Android Phone application.
Completely free, it enables you to view:
• the 10-day coastal forecast for France and Europe with the navigable coastal area
map, information on the wind, swell, temperatures and cloud cover
• the areas surrounding ports, surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing spots,lakes.
It also displays:
• semaphore observations
• warnings and special notices
• coastal warnings by notification and gale warnings
• videos: the situation at sea, for the different sailing areas
• satellite images and precipitation radars
The METEO CONSULT MARINE application is accessible in 4 languages: French, English, Italian and Spanish.
METEO CONSULT forecasts are also available on the www.meteoconsult.com website and by telephone, from France by phoning the short number 3201 (€1.35 per call + €0.34 per minute), and from abroad on +33 1 77 86 86 86 (standard phone call charges apply + subscription or cost of the information).
The Best App to watch the Best Spot such as TEAHUPOO,Biarritz, Lacanau, Hossegor, Marseille, and much more to come!
The whole, live HD with an exceptional quality.
Follow in real time the conditions of surfing on the most beautiful spots of France, Spain and even Tahiti.
You can also upgrade the application and take advantage of live cams without advertising, with meteo forecasts & tides for 7 days.
The best Webcams are on WebcamHD
L'application Lacanau Surf Info comprend :
- des surf reports vidéos en direct des spots réactualisés plusieurs fois par jour.
- des surf reports photos complets avec commentaires (taille des vagues, force et direction du vent, température de l'air et de l'eau, marée, bouées, houle, période, lever et coucher du soleil, temps, webcam, etc..) et conseils pour profiter des meilleures conditions.
- des prévisions à 7 jours pour le surf et la plage produites par des surfeurs-météorologues locaux et réactualisées 2 fois par jour.
- des vidéos de surf HD réactualisées tous les jours.
- des news, des infos, les bonnes adresses locales. 100% local.
Fonctionnalités de l'application :
- Surf report vidéo accessible en 2 clics après le lancement de l'application. Simple, rapide, efficace, ponctuel.
- Surf report photo accessible en 2 clics après le lancement de l'application. Possibilité de basculer entre les différents reports du jour pour suivre l'évolution. Passage du surf report à la météo plage en 1 clic et vice-versa. Liens directs vers les relevés des bouées. Toutes les infos disponibles sur un seul écran.
- Prévisions à 7 jours pour le surf et la plage. Scrolling horizontal intuitif pour suivre l'évolution sur les 7 jours. Bascule entre les prévisions surf ou plage du jour souhaité en 1 clic.
Accès rapide aux différents liens de prévision pour faire VOS prévisions !!.
- Vidéo du jour. Accessible en 2 clics après le lancement de l'application, idéal pour bien débuter la journée, se motiver avant d'aller surfer ou simplement passer du bon temps.
- News. Contenu adapté pour les mobiles avec un diaporama en fin d'article. Des news 100% locales pour suivre les dernières infos, les surfeurs locaux, les résultats de compétition, trouver un endroit pour dormir, manger, sortir, acheter sa planche, sa combinaison, son pain de fax, sa serviette, crème solaire, etc...
Pour profiter du surf ou de la plage, c'est l'appli qu'il vous faut !!
Et si vous avez envie de côte Basque, découvrez l'application Anglet Surf Info.
N'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos remarques par mail à email@example.com pour améliorer l'application.
* forecasts for 35000+ spots
* observations from 10000+ weather stations
* configurable favorites, measuring units
* widgets for your home screen
„Windfinder“ is free, with ads. „Windfinder Pro“ is not free, without ads and with Superforecast (hourly time steps, available in Europe, North America and Egypt) and with Widgets.
An Internet connection is NOT required to view tidal or sunrise/sunset data.
Accurate tidal forecasts for the Gower Peninsula (including Llangennith, Rhossili, Broughton, Oxwich, etc.) but should also be relevant to much of the South Wales coast.
Choose from a selection of 4 coastal locations (hopefully more soon) for 5-day surf reports and view 5-day weather forecasts.
Tides available offline:
- The application does not require an Internet connection in order to obtain the tides information as this is handled locally.
- No loading times.
- This is particularly useful in areas with little/no data reception.
- 5 day surf and swell forecast available for 4 Gower locations (more soon, hopefully).
- Cached locally, so sync the app (happens automatically by default) before heading to no-signal areas.
- The app can also display the weather (though this feature does require an Internet connection).
- Local weather forecast is available for up to 5 days from the current day.
- Cached locally, so if you sync and move to a no-signal area, then the data is still viewable.
- Choose what you want to see.
- Configure the information shown on the graph and in tide tables.
- Choose whether or not to collect or show weather data.
- Tidal patterns usually form more of a cosine wave (in terms of a graph). This app displays the tidal information as linear intervals. This is accurate in indicating the height of the tide at low- and high-tide, but will not be accurate between tide events.
- Surf data provided by Magic Seaweed.
- Weather data is provided by World Weather Online.
- Weather icons part of Novacons set designed by digitalchet (http://digitalchet.deviantart.com/art/Novacons-Weather-Icons-13133337)
- Information icons (temp., wind, precip., etc.) part of Climacons set designed by Adam Whitcroft (http://adamwhitcroft.com/climacons/)
- Other information icons (surf icons, 'back to today', etc.) part of Batch set also designed by Adam Whitcroft.
I hope to also include extra features in future releases, such as:
- More detail on surf reports
- More granular weather reports
* forecasts for 37000+ spots
* observations from 17000+ weather stations
* configurable favorites, measuring units
„Windfinder“ is free, with ads. „Windfinder Pro“ is not free, without ads and with Superforecast (hourly time steps, available in Europe, North America and Egypt) and widgets.
Gestión de spots: Crea tus spots, sincronízate con spots creados por otros usuarios, sube los tuyos…
Mareas para cada boya, además de la salida/puesta del sol y la luna.
Configura tus parámetros de calidad: Dale la importancia que quieras a las características más importantes (velocidad/dirección del viento, tamaño/dirección de ola, periodo) y te mostraremos el índice de buen baño de la playa elegida.
Búsqueda previsión boyas: Localiza tu boya más cercana desde el mapa, con previsiones para tres días.
Opción de visualizar en mapa los spot más cercanos a usted.
Con una interface renovada optimizada para la mayoría de versiones incluyendo GingerBread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean.
· Imágenes. WebCams
Seguimos trabajando para que busques el buen baño…
Il a fêté ses 26 ans en mars 2012 et son 300e numéro en juillet 2012.
Riche d'un savoir-faire éditorial inégalé et d'un fidèle réseau de photographes/vidéastes, Surf Session
s'articule autour de thématiques fortes telles que le voyage, les interviews, la technique, le bien-être, le matos et les régions.
Instant access to NSB's most detailed, and "local" surf report.
Want to know what the surf is doing in NSB real fast? Try this tiny app.
NSB has been my primary surf spot for over 20 years.
Surf Report provided by Red Dog Surf Shop.
- Upon opening the app click the Red Dog logo (center screen) to rip the report from their website.
- Result is no hassle text view on your phone with their banner above the report.
- Click the Red Dog banner at the top above the report to enter their website.
We noticed all the "big" surf report apps, but nothing local, and simple taken from a local shop so you don't get fooled by generic statistical reports (when we all know conditions can change drastically and quickly).
The locals who work at Red Dog update the report as per what they see for themselves so that we know what the conditions are really like for any given day.
As a result we decided to make this little app as a quick surf report reference for NSB surfers utilizing Android phones.
We are not affiliated with Red Dog, nor are we receiving any compensation for this app. It is a contribution to NSB surfers to reduce time wasted via being fooled by huge generic surf reports that cover large areas (Florida, and around the globe) that can't possibly keep up with on the ground local changing conditions throughout the day in NSB.
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
More from developer
Using a unique global network of virtual buoy points, the Buoyweather app delivers accurate long range marine forecasts, charts and graphs, wind and weather data. Simply pick any point on the ocean map to receive a long range marine forecast. The Buoyweather app makes it easy to check up-to-date marine weather conditions.
Available ONLY on GPS enabled, non-GPS enabled phones DO NOT work.
CURRENT BUOYWEATHER PREMIUM MEMBERS – JUST DOWNLOAD FREE AND SIGN IN.
Since you are already a Buoyweather Premium member, just download our free app and sign in. You will have unlimited access to the BW features you rely on right at your fingertips.
NEW TO BUOYWEATHER?
As a new BW iPhone app user, you receive our FREE 2-day forecasts and conditions for any offshore ocean point. We recommend that you sign up as a Premium member for the best experience. Set and access your favorite forecasts, charts and receive the most up-to-date marine weather conditions.
PREMIUM MEMBER BENEFITS
- 7-day marine, wind and swell forecasts for any location in the world
- Access to long-range marine forecasts
- Access to wind speed, swell period, and surface pressure charts
- Quick access to your favorites, set locations and get updates on the go
- And lots more exclusive features…
- WW3: Swell heights, periods, windspeed and direction
- GFS: Winds, Pressure, Air Temperature, Dew Point, Cloud Cover, Humidity, Lifted Index, 500 mb Wings. NAM equivalent available in North America.
- Buoy Centered Satellite imagery
SPECIFICATIONS AND TIPS
- Requires Internet access for forecasting features to receive data and functionality
- Performs best with 4G and WiFi network
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE BUOYWEATHER APP TO START NOW
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org