Facebook has updated the SDK on October 19. With this new SDK, facebook will not inform us after messages have been read.So the notification won't be reduced immediately.Developers are working on this.
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Whatsapp, Viber, Kakao Talk, Viber, Google Talk, Native Mailbox, Skype, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, WeChat.
- Support icons on dock bar, home screen and app drawer.
- Independent plugin
- Be compatible with GO Launcher HD
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. Latest version of GO Launcher EX is required. (Search "GO Launcher EX" to download)
3. To apply the notification: MENU> Plugins> Notification
* This application notifies when Bluetooth connects or disconnects to/from a device.
* Notification is by a sound-alert and an on-screen notification message.
* This is useful especially in cases where the Bluetooth connects to a device without the user knowing about it, thus, changing voice path without user awareness.
* Also it notifies charge power on/off events (can be enabled or disabled).
Note: Activation of this app requires the Enterprise Edition of AtHoc IWSAlerts with AtHoc Notifier Module.
Learn more about AtHoc’s Mobile Apps here:
AtHoc Notifier uses GPS services when location tracker feature is ON. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Almost drains no battery, no traffic when screen is off.
Default pings 18.104.22.168 every 3 seconds, about 2 KB/min traffic when screen is on. You can change these settings.
Icon is from http://www.rubysoftware.nl/
Copyright 2011 Robot Media SL (http://www.robotmedia.net)
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Note: This GeoVerify app is a replacement for the GeoVerify feature in JobSlinger/Mystery Shop Mate (which will be discontinued shortly).