Surfline app features include:
- Live streaming HD surf cams for Surfline Premium members, cam still image (updated every 10 mins) for free users
- Surf reports for thousands of spots worldwide that include surf height, wind speed and direction, tides, current weather, sunrise and sunset times, best conditions and map location
- Surf forecasts by Surfline Forecasters (where available) offering 5-days forecasts for Surfline Premium members, and 2-day forecasts for free users
- LOLA Swell Model swell size, period, and direction breakdown
- High-quality surf videos updated everyday
The full features breakdown below.
- 7 Day forecast.
- Live Spot-by-Spot Conditions.
- Swell, Wind, Period and Pressure charts.
- 7 Day Tide Graphs.
- Live Wave Buoy Data.
- Live Wind Station Data.
- Live Surf Reports from our network of trusted reporters.
- MSW Editorial Features.
- Favourite Spots.
- Superb Surf Specific Photo Gallery.
- Surf Spot/Beach Local Business Directory.
MSW App+ (in-app subscription).
- 10 Day Forecast.
- 10 Day Tide Curves.
- Forecast probability.
- Wind Gusts.
- Wind Chill.
The easiest way to find exactly what the surf is doing at spots around you. Meaning its easier than ever to decide where to surf.
This not the official Surf News Network app, just one created by someone who loves the ocean hopefully for others who love the ocean.
- View a complete overview of the next few days for swell and wind.
- Easily swipe through pages to find out a more detailed report of the surf for each day or location. Different colors are used to quickly indicate the size of the waves without having to actually read the heights.
- Effortlessly back and forth to retrieve the different tides for a specific location.
- Glance at NOAA Buoy information to find what the latest water temperatures, wave heights, and periods are.
- Quickly call the surf forecast hotline from within the app to hear the most up to date on location reports.
- Automatically update and store the forecast information so the internet is only required when performing a refresh. Useful for several locations on the island with poor service.
- Share all this information with your friends by simply clicking the share icon found in almost every page!
- Save your favorite island and height scale to view the information you want even faster.
Possible future features based upon interest:
- Source code to be published online
- Tide Charts / Improved tide navigation with calendars
- Notifications based upon the forecast (e.g. get notified when the North Shore is over 5 feet in the Hawaiian scale and the winds are less than 25 mph)
- Home screen widgets
- Weather forecasts
- Improved Quick Forecast page
- Notes to allow the user to save information about a specific day to easily pull up later to see what conditions were present
- GPS integration to allow quicker location lookup based on the users location
Contact: Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions.
The Best App to watch the Best Spot such as MUNDAKA, TEAHUPOO,Biarritz, Lacanau, Hossegor, Marseille, and much more to come!
The whole, live HD with an exceptional quality.
Follow in real time the conditions of surfing on the most beautiful spots of France, Spain, Caribbean Island and even Tahiti.
You can also upgrade monthly or yearly the application and take advantage of live cams without advertising, with meteo forecasts & tides for 4 days.
The best Webcams are on WebcamHD
Planifiez facilement sur les 7 prochains jours, vos sessions sur les principaux spots du littoral de France métropolitaine. En région Aquitaine avec notamment sur la côte basque et landaise les spots de référence : Biarritz, Lacanau, Hossegor, Biscarosse… sans oublier ceux des régions Vendée, Bretagne, Méditerranée, Manche et Corse.
Les prévisions météo expertisées sont réactualisées toutes les 6 heures. Sur les 24 premières heures, vous disposez, pour les paramètres vagues et vent, de données issues de nos modèles météorologiques à très haute résolution : MFWAM (METEO FRANCE WAVE MODEL) et AROME (résolution 2.5 km).
Voici les principales fonctionnalités assurées par Surf Factor :
- Visualisez sur une carte 2D interactive les différents spots de France métropolitaine, ainsi que les champs de houle et de vent issus de nos modèles météo à très haute résolution.
- Gérez vos spots et accédez directement depuis vos favoris à une info météo précise, synthétique et personnalisable pour les 7 prochains jours :
- Vent moyen et max : force, direction.
- Houle : hauteur, direction et période.
- Temps sensible.
- Température mini et maxi sur la journée.
- Température de la mer.
- Personnalisez le tableau de prévision en choisissant pour chaque paramètre météo, les seuils favorables à la pratique de votre sport.
- Choisissez vos unités de mesure pour chaque paramètre météorologique (m/s, kt, km/h,…).
Surf Factor va régulièrement s’enrichir de nouvelles fonctionnalités et d’améliorations (données des marées, éphémérides solaires, …).
N’hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos remarques, idées ou questions, qui nous permettrons d’adapter au mieux cette application à vos attentes.
An Internet connection is NOT required to view tidal or sunrise/sunset data.
Accurate tidal forecasts for the Gower Peninsula (including Llangennith, Rhossili, Broughton, Oxwich, etc.) but should also be relevant to much of the South Wales coast.
Choose from a selection of 4 coastal locations (hopefully more soon) for 5-day surf reports and view 5-day weather forecasts.
Tides available offline:
- The application does not require an Internet connection in order to obtain the tides information as this is handled locally.
- No loading times.
- This is particularly useful in areas with little/no data reception.
- 5 day surf and swell forecast available for 4 Gower locations (more soon, hopefully).
- Cached locally, so sync the app (happens automatically by default) before heading to no-signal areas.
- The app can also display the weather (though this feature does require an Internet connection).
- Local weather forecast is available for up to 5 days from the current day.
- Cached locally, so if you sync and move to a no-signal area, then the data is still viewable.
- Choose what you want to see.
- Configure the information shown on the graph and in tide tables.
- Choose whether or not to collect or show weather data.
- Tidal patterns usually form more of a cosine wave (in terms of a graph). This app displays the tidal information as linear intervals. This is accurate in indicating the height of the tide at low- and high-tide, but will not be accurate between tide events.
- Surf data provided by Magic Seaweed.
- Weather data is provided by World Weather Online.
- Weather icons part of Novacons set designed by digitalchet (http://digitalchet.deviantart.com/art/Novacons-Weather-Icons-13133337)
- Information icons (temp., wind, precip., etc.) part of Climacons set designed by Adam Whitcroft (http://adamwhitcroft.com/climacons/)
- Other information icons (surf icons, 'back to today', etc.) part of Batch set also designed by Adam Whitcroft.
I hope to also include extra features in future releases, such as:
- More detail on surf reports
- More granular weather reports
It is very simliar to our mobile site at touch.windguru.cz. The main purpose of the app is to get easily to your windguru forecast on your phone or tablet. It does not have many features (at least yet) but should do what we need...
Warning! If you do not know anything about Windguru and you are looking for classic weather app with animated weather pictograms, this is NOT FOR YOU! :-)
Currently the app covers the United States, Puerto Rico, Central America, and the just released Caribbean in version 1.3. In time, we will offer more international locations.
Save up to 5 surf report locations and easily swipe between your favorite locations. The main screen, provides you with a summary of the 7 day surf forecast, and the current weather and buoy data. The current weather includes: air temperature, water temperature, wind, tide, and buoy data. When you click on the buoy button, you can get more detailed information from the nearest buoy. Clicking on the forecast day button, will take you to the detail screen, breaking down the full text forecast for the day, tide data, and a 3 hour interval wind and swell data through the day.
Swell Info makes receiving the current weather and surf forecast info a breeze! If you are not a current Swellinfo.com user, make sure to go to the web site to see the live forecasts for the nearest locations to your surf breaks.
For more questions, please email us through our mobile app email form:
METEO CONSULT supplies weather information to 140 harbour offices and to race organisers: the Route du Rhum, the Transat Jacques Vabre, the mini 6.50 transatlantic race, the Tour de France à la Voile, the Solitaire du Figaro, the Générali Solo, etc…
METEO CONSULT is now making available its expertise in Marine weather forecasting through its new METEO CONSULT Marine Android Phone application.
Completely free, it enables you to view:
• the 10-day coastal forecast for France and Europe with the navigable coastal area
map, information on the wind, swell, temperatures and cloud cover
• the areas surrounding ports, surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing spots,lakes.
It also displays:
• semaphore observations
• warnings and special notices
• coastal warnings by notification and gale warnings
• videos: the situation at sea, for the different sailing areas
• satellite images and precipitation radars
The METEO CONSULT MARINE application is accessible in 4 languages: French, English, Italian and Spanish.
METEO CONSULT forecasts are also available on the www.meteoconsult.com website and by telephone, from France by phoning the short number 3201 (€1.35 per call + €0.34 per minute), and from abroad on +33 1 77 86 86 86 (standard phone call charges apply + subscription or cost of the information).
L'application Lacanau Surf Info comprend :
- des surf reports vidéos en direct des spots réactualisés plusieurs fois par jour.
- des surf reports photos complets avec commentaires (taille des vagues, force et direction du vent, température de l'air et de l'eau, marée, bouées, houle, période, lever et coucher du soleil, temps, webcam, etc..) et conseils pour profiter des meilleures conditions.
- des prévisions à 7 jours pour le surf et la plage produites par des surfeurs-météorologues locaux et réactualisées 2 fois par jour.
- des vidéos de surf HD réactualisées tous les jours.
- des news, des infos, les bonnes adresses locales. 100% local.
Fonctionnalités de l'application :
- Surf report vidéo accessible en 2 clics après le lancement de l'application. Simple, rapide, efficace, ponctuel.
- Surf report photo accessible en 2 clics après le lancement de l'application. Possibilité de basculer entre les différents reports du jour pour suivre l'évolution. Passage du surf report à la météo plage en 1 clic et vice-versa. Liens directs vers les relevés des bouées. Toutes les infos disponibles sur un seul écran.
- Prévisions à 7 jours pour le surf et la plage. Scrolling horizontal intuitif pour suivre l'évolution sur les 7 jours. Bascule entre les prévisions surf ou plage du jour souhaité en 1 clic.
Accès rapide aux différents liens de prévision pour faire VOS prévisions !!.
- Vidéo du jour. Accessible en 2 clics après le lancement de l'application, idéal pour bien débuter la journée, se motiver avant d'aller surfer ou simplement passer du bon temps.
- News. Contenu adapté pour les mobiles avec un diaporama en fin d'article. Des news 100% locales pour suivre les dernières infos, les surfeurs locaux, les résultats de compétition, trouver un endroit pour dormir, manger, sortir, acheter sa planche, sa combinaison, son pain de fax, sa serviette, crème solaire, etc...
Pour profiter du surf ou de la plage, c'est l'appli qu'il vous faut !!
Et si vous avez envie de côte Basque, découvrez l'application Anglet Surf Info.
N'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos remarques par mail à email@example.com pour améliorer l'application.
. Simple, elegant design
. Bold use of color to increase legibility
. Timeline forecast so you can easily glance at the information
. Time machine forecasting to check the whether months/years in advance
. Local weather alerts front and centre
. Multiple weather provider options
. Great theme customisation options (choose colours)
. Easy to understand graphs and charts of temperature, rain etc...
. Android wear support
. Table layout
. Multi language support
. Powered by the hyperlocal weather service, Forecast (and others)
Get right to the weather detail you want to see quickly and easily. Weather Forecast UK displays in a highly readable format the best quality UK weather forecast and radar data available (such as rainfall radar and surface pressure charts) sourced directly from the Met Office, one of the world leaders in weather forecasting. Customise the data just how you want to see it.
Weather Forecast: UK is fast, easy to use and accurate.
* Five day detailed forecast in 1 hour time intervals (3 hours for longer term forecasts)
* Forecast radar maps for rainfall, temperature, cloud cover and combined cloud and rain
* 15 minute observation radar maps for rainfall, satellite (IR, visible and IR/rainfall), lightning and sea surface temperature
* Severe weather warnings integrated into application and widgets
* 24 different charts/graphs to visualize your weather data
* 7 UK Mountain region specific forecasts
* Fully customisable units on all data. Choose exactly how you want each unit to display.
* Surface pressure chart stretching from mid-Atlantic to Eastern Europe
* Home screen widgets available in 4 different sizes
* Fast easy switching between multiple locations with recent location history
* Sunrise and sunset times
* Configurable display of data - show only what you want
* Latest observation data from official Met Office observation locations
* Textual forecast for up to 30 days
* Move to SD Card option
* Optimized for tablets and all devices in vertical or horizontal orientation
Google maps is used for rainfall radar and other map views. Data is available at many different zoom levels across multiple time steps with both recent observations and forecasts into the future. Radar data covers all of the UK and Ireland, while the surface pressure starts in the mid-Atlantic region stretching to Eastern Europe, going as far North as Iceland and as far South as Spain. Your current location is (optionally) overlaid on the map as well.
This application uses the latest up to date forecast data available from the Met Office for the entire United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) via access to almost 5,000 unique forecast locations. Configure the display for just the information you want to see including time, temperature, weather description, weather image, feels like temperature, wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, visibility, relative humidity, ultra violet index (UV) and air quality index.
Available configurable units include
Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort
Pressure: Hecopascal (hPa), Millibar (mb), Inches Mercury (in Hg) and Millimetres Mecury (mm Hg)
Visibility: Kilometres, Metres, Miles, Feet and Descriptive text
Mountain area forecasts are available for the Brecon Beacons, East Highland, West Highland, Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia and Yorkshire Dales and include detailed hazard and forecast information specific to the mountain areas.
Problems? Ideas for improvement? Feature request? Please contact me via the 'About' tab in the application's menu. If you do have a problem, please don't just leave negative feedback or rating. I can provide you much better support via email!
* This edition is the full premium edition with no ads, two premium version only widgets, and premium maps access with the ability to view future radar and chart forecasts.
Connect with Weather Forecast: UK
On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xlayxR
On Twitter: @WeatherFrcst_UK
Note: Though this application uses MetOffice data, it is not an official Met Office application and the author has no affiliation or involvement with the Met Office.
Amber Weather offers various weather widget styles within a minimal designed weather app. Use your favorite widget on your home screen and enjoy it everyday!
What Makes Us Different?
Amber Weather brings you high quality designs of weather widgets from different designers and artists. We are trying to beautify your home screen by providing various weather widget themes in our "Customize Store". Every week, we will release at least one new widget to the store.
- Transparent weather widget
- Daily and hourly weather report ( 7 days and 24 hours), current detail conditions
- Intuitive information of temperature, wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, pressure, dew point, UV etc.
- Auto-location,updated with your position
- Multi weather data source service.
- Smart Alert when weather changed, support push notification to your android wear device.
- Support new feature on Android L and Android wear.
- Support show current and future weather in expandable notification bar.
- Support clock & weather, forecast and current weather info widget for tablet and phone.
- Support Lock Screen Widget and DashClock extension.
- Quick-Action:You could open clock, calendar, weather, widget settings, or any other app by click different area in widget
- Support tens of thousands cities's climate around the world, also support world clock take it when you are traveling!
- Support new feature on KitKat 4.4 - Full-screen immersive mode
- Customize Elements
- Doppler and Radar map.
“EZ Weather is, in my opinion, the best looking app on show....EZ Weather is actually an app of high quality. It displays weather data with a light-on-dark colour scheme, which makes for glorious clarity.”- Appstorm
"If you’re tired of your weather app and want something new, EZ Weather HD is definitely an app to try!"-Androidtapp
“A clean simple weather app. Great app: Great widgets: Great notification weather. Can't ask for much more!
“A simple and easy to use weather app. Currently ad-free, so get while the getting's good.”-Bestappsmarket
"Beautiful design & fantastic usability I love this app. It has a beautiful minimalist design and a lot of options to choose from, and it's wonderfully efficient at much more than just reporting the weather." -- by Melissa Kim
"Nice simple and clean! Finally a good looking simple weather app! Developer very responsive on feedback." -- by Brett Watson
"Awesome Weather App Great App, great customer support service, as after update crashed widgets, the creator sent me a email with a newer version which fixed the issues.... Best weather app I've used." -- by Steven Murphy
"I don't like it... I Love It! "Beautiful Widgets" doesn't van compare to this app/widget. This app is amazingly clean, simple, and exactly what I've been looking for. I do however have one suggestion, and it isn't a flaw, just a personal preference. Would it be possible to make the weather icon in the notification have the same functionality as the icon on the widget? That would make this even more quick for me. Again, I seriously LOVE this app so far. Thanks for developing!" -- by Josh Bach
Amber Weather is AD-FREE at present, get your personal meteorologist now!
Any suggestion and problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Add your favorite cities and get the weather forecast for 10 days. You can also check out detailed conditions for a given day.
The application is made using Qt Quick. The project is available in codereview: