Picture Dictionary is a dictionary which works primarily with pictures. Thus it helps you to express yourself around the world.
In addition to over 150 lovingly hand-drawn graphics, Picture Dictionary also offers the appropriate translations directly into the four languages German, English, Spanish and Italian.
Thanks to Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology, Picture Dictionary also directly speaks out the translations on your request.
Therefore is Picture Dictionary both a practical (offline) companion on long and short trips as well as a useful communication and language assistant for people with challenges in everyday communications.
These are the highlights of this version:
- Over 150 lovingly hand-drawn graphics
- Divided into nine plus one categories, i.a. "Eating & Drinking", "Traffic & Travel" and "Emergencies & Health"
- Translation into four languages: German, English, Spanish and Italian
- Voice output of translations via text-to-speech technology
- With the favorites function any number of pictures can be placed directly next to the main menu (Swipe to left)
- The voice output can be activated directly when viewing images (speaking when viewing)
- In addition, Picture Dictionary can also directly speak the words out loud instead of displaying the pictures (helpful for speech impacted individuals)
- Picture Dictionary works completely offline, provided the desired language packs have already been downloaded in the system settings