FileCrop.com allows you to search through the Rapidshare,Hotfile,Mediafire,depositfiles,Mega,4shared.These websites
contain files uploaded by other users.
Add it to your home screen: Menu > Add > Widget > FileCrop Search (OR) Hold down
any empty space on your home screen > Widget > FileCrop Search (OR) Pick FileCrop Search from widget menu.
With ADA can pause and resume downloads, download files simultaneously and you can even reanundar your downloads without the need to opened the program.
Features of ADA:
* Supports multiple downloads.
* Supports pause, resume and cancel downloads.
* Allows background downloads (with the app closed).
* Allows you to download only from wifi networks (if you do not have wifi network, the download will be paused until you connect to one of these networks).
* Supports folders and has an integrated file manager.
* Allows uncompress files (zip, jar, apk).
* It is the best alternative to JDownloader for Android.
* Support to DropBox and MediaFire
1. Make sure your computer and phone are connected to a WiFi network;
2. PC remote control program needs to run on computer;
and then Mobile Phone can remote your computer shutdown, sleep, or restart.
PC remote software download:
More from developer
♣ 0% RAM AND BATTERY USAGE!
♣ APP SIZE: LESS THEN 2mb!
This is not a traditional launcher (like Nova, Apex, Adw, ecc...) so you don't have to replace the one that you're currently using
Slide Launcher is a fully customizable and extremely lightweight quick launcher that let you to start your favourite apps, direct messages, calls (and everything that can be started) FROM ANY SCREEN!
It uses the Google Now gesture (sliding up the home button) so will always be there, (even in the lockscreen!) and doesn't require any battery-eater service and overlay, unlike others apps of this kind.
This is why Slide Launcher will never run in background and will never slow down your phone or drain your battery.
• Supports apps, direct messages, calls, shortcuts, activities and custom intents
• Supports themes for the most common launchers (nova, apex, go, ecc...)
• Different icons arrangements (circle, arc, grid, bar, ecc...)
• Launch apps in popup mode (floating window) (only for ParanoidAndroid ROM)
• Different frames can be applied on icons to make them more stylish
• Add, reorder and delete icons by drag & drop gesture
• Fully customizable (icons size, space between icons, haptic feedback, background color/image, ecc...)
• Advanced cache engine for an amazing fast start time
• Fresh user interface accordance with Android style
• Can be launched with search or camera buttons for devices that don't have the navigation bar
Slide Launcher has just been released so expect improvements and new features in the future!
What are you waiting for? Download Slide Launcher right now... it's absolutely free and you'll love it! ♥
Don't have navigation bar, search button or camera button? We are working on a plugin to start Slide Launcher with a swipe gesture from the bottom of the screen...stay tuned!
Do you have a Samsung device with Android 4.1 or lower? Download this little plugin to avoid some problems: http://tiny.cc/slidelaunchertouchwiz
Official XDA thread: http://tiny.cc/slidelauncherxda
An alternative to: “Wave Launcher”, “Home Button Launcher”, “SwipePad”, “Smart Taskbar”, “Sidebar” and others.
TAGS: google now navbar swipe home button quick shortcut lockscreen contact message call theme adw nova apex swipepad target paranoid floating popup rocket
YOU MUST FIRST DOWNLOAD SLIDE LAUNCHER BEFORE INSTALL THIS PLUGIN!
You can download it for free here: http://tiny.cc/slidelauncher
Do I need this?
If you have a Samsung device with TouchWiz interface then yes, you need it
If you don't know what we are talking about then most likely yes, you need it
If you have a custom ROM that removes TouchWiz interface then no, you don't need it
Why I need this?
Due to a Samsung bug that causes UI crash if an app that uses the Google Now button has a custom icon
How I use this?
• Install Slide Launcher and this plugin
• Long press the home button
• Touch the Google icon on bottom (see screenshot)
• Select "for Samsung" then press "Always" (see screenshot)
This app is an alternative to the official DeskPets app.
It allows you to control your Tankbot though the ACCELLEROMETERS of your phone!
It is very more FUNNY than the official one :)
> Supports all Tankbots DeskPets
> 2 command types to support the remote on every phone
> Setting to adjust the vertical and horizontal sensibility of the accelerometer
> Option: full screen
> Option: automatic set the volume on start
> Option: press the screen to stop the Tankbot
> Option: keep the screen on
* At the moment the app only supports DeskPets Tankbots, other DeskPets models as Carbot and Trekbot are not supported.
* If you encounter any problem while controlling your Tankbot, be sure that the remote is correctly connected to the headphone port of your smartphone, that it is on and that there are no other sounds produced by the phone.
* All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This app is free. You can download and use my app absolutely free. It is created just for fun, so...ENJOY!
⊕ (Improved) Added a new script in /system/etc/init.d that executes scripts in /data/lnpscripts: no more lnp preferences loss after update
⊕ (Improved) New LNP icon in Settings menu
⊕ (Fixed) Microphone low level (thanks rithchen)
⊕ (Fixed) Missing camera app issue
⊕ (Improved) OTA updates system fully rewritten: no more download errors
⊕ (Improved) LNP scripts are now saved in /data/lnpscripts to avoid preferences loss after rom update
⊕ (Improved) "Reset all" feature
⊕ (Fixed) Metal camera switch
⊕ (Fixed) Undervolted kernel switch
⊕ (Fixed) Several minor bugs
⊕ (Fixed) Removed "move dalvik to sd-ext" feature because we can't figure out what is the problem and we need a bugfix release now...maybe we'll investigate later