- Android 2.2 and above version
- Screen resolution: 800x400,854x480,1024x600,1280x720,1280x800
- Acer All-in-one and Desktop PC are eligible for pairing with Acer Remote APK..
Touch Pad Control
- Touch sensitivity adjustment
- Touch Gesture: Zoom-in/out
- Scroll bar ( Up/down)
- Mouse click (Left/Right)
- Support android and user keypad
- Texts key-in
- Voice key-in
- Hand writing
- Upload texts
- Document editing (Backspace/Enter)
Windows 8 Metro UI Control
- 5-Direction Key ( Up/Down/Right/Left/Enter)
- Switch launched apps
- Exit app
- Charm bar
- Up/Down menu bar
- Back to Metro UI
- Search for app
- Playback/Pause slideshow
- Next/Previous slide
- Exit full-screen playback
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Go to slide
Laser Pointer Control
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Press Laser pointer icon to enable G-sensor
- Laser Pointer sensitivity adjustment
- Fast forward/rewind
- Full screen
- Supported Players: Windows Media Player/Acer Clear.fi(Acer Media)/Apple iTunes/CyberLink PowerDVD
* View your step counts, activity minutes, distance, calories consumed and sleep records on a daily and weekly basis
* Sync activity data by connecting over Bluetooth® 4.0 LE to the Acer Liquid Leap
* Enable and disable text & call notifications, meeting reminders
Before using the Leap Manager, you need an Acer Liquid Leap and a compatible mobile device supporting Bluetooth® 4.0 LE.
Acer Liquid Leap is compatible with Android™ 4.4 for Acer Liquid X1/Jade/E700 and Samsung Galaxy S3/S4; iOS® 7 for Apple iPhone
Compatible device models to be further expanded. To check if your mobile device is compatible with your Liquid Leap, please visit go.acer.com/liquidleap
[Learn more about Acer Liquid Leap]
Product information: go.acer.com/liquidleap
How to use Liquid Leap: go.acer.com/?id=18015
Acer Suggests is powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses its team of Android experts and the technology of The App Genome Project to find the best new apps and games that match your “Likes.” Tap the ♥ icon any time you see something that looks relevant to you and Fetch will populate your personalized Feed in Acer Suggests with apps and games that match the Liked (♥) item.
Fetch tests, rates and reviews dozen of new apps and games every day so Acer Suggests users can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games everyday!
- REVIEWED: Android experts test, rate and review the best free & paid apps for you.
- PERSONALIZED: Our algorithm learns what you like and brings you more.
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Strategy and Simulation
• Games for Kids
• Powered by Fetch.
• Constantly updated with Games and Apps selected via YOUR tastes and preferences.
4) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
5) APPS FOR YOU
• Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps.
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
• No sign-up required! Logging in provides more relevant matches and lets you share your Acer Suggests account on multiple devices, but doing so is completely OPTIONAL.
7) MY APPS
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
*NOTE: Acer Suggests must be installed to the device’s internal storage, not on SD, for the widgets to work.
Learn more about "Acer Suggests" and other quality Acer products at:
Learn more about Fetch at:
Actual Éclair versions running on Acer Liquid includes a launcher icon to access alarm but not the one permitting access to DeskClock. This application adds a launcher icon to start DeskClock.
Might work on other devices : mytouch 3g/htc espresso !
♣ APP SIZE: LESS THEN 2mb!
This is not a traditional launcher (like Nova, Apex, Adw, ecc...) so you don't have to replace the one that you're currently using
Slide Launcher is a fully customizable and extremely lightweight quick launcher that let you to start your favourite apps, direct messages, calls (and everything that can be started) FROM ANY SCREEN!
It uses the Google Now gesture (sliding up the home button) so will always be there, (even in the lockscreen!) and doesn't require any battery-eater service and overlay, unlike others apps of this kind.
This is why Slide Launcher will never run in background and will never slow down your phone or drain your battery.
• Supports apps, direct messages, calls, shortcuts, activities and custom intents
• Supports themes for the most common launchers (nova, apex, go, ecc...)
• Different icons arrangements (circle, arc, grid, bar, ecc...)
• Launch apps in popup mode (floating window) (only for ParanoidAndroid ROM)
• Different frames can be applied on icons to make them more stylish
• Add, reorder and delete icons by drag & drop gesture
• Fully customizable (icons size, space between icons, haptic feedback, background color/image, ecc...)
• Advanced cache engine for an amazing fast start time
• Fresh user interface accordance with Android style
• Can be launched with search or camera buttons for devices that don't have the navigation bar
Slide Launcher has just been released so expect improvements and new features in the future!
What are you waiting for? Download Slide Launcher right now... it's absolutely free and you'll love it! ♥
Don't have navigation bar, search button or camera button? We are working on a plugin to start Slide Launcher with a swipe gesture from the bottom of the screen...stay tuned!
Do you have a Samsung device with Android 4.1 or lower? Download this little plugin to avoid some problems: http://tiny.cc/slidelaunchertouchwiz
Official XDA thread: http://tiny.cc/slidelauncherxda
An alternative to: “Wave Launcher”, “Home Button Launcher”, “SwipePad”, “Smart Taskbar”, “Sidebar” and others.
TAGS: google now navbar swipe home button quick shortcut lockscreen contact message call theme adw nova apex swipepad target paranoid floating popup rocket
You can download it for free here: http://tiny.cc/slidelauncher
Do I need this?
If you have a Samsung device with TouchWiz interface then yes, you need it
If you don't know what we are talking about then most likely yes, you need it
If you have a custom ROM that removes TouchWiz interface then no, you don't need it
Why I need this?
Due to a Samsung bug that causes UI crash if an app that uses the Google Now button has a custom icon
How I use this?
• Install Slide Launcher and this plugin
• Long press the home button
• Touch the Google icon on bottom (see screenshot)
• Select "for Samsung" then press "Always" (see screenshot)
For further information:
Official XDA thread: http://tiny.cc/slidelauncherxda
This app is an alternative to the official DeskPets app.
It allows you to control your Tankbot though the ACCELLEROMETERS of your phone!
It is very more FUNNY than the official one :)
> Supports all Tankbots DeskPets
> 2 command types to support the remote on every phone
> Setting to adjust the vertical and horizontal sensibility of the accelerometer
> Option: full screen
> Option: automatic set the volume on start
> Option: press the screen to stop the Tankbot
> Option: keep the screen on
* At the moment the app only supports DeskPets Tankbots, other DeskPets models as Carbot and Trekbot are not supported.
* If you encounter any problem while controlling your Tankbot, be sure that the remote is correctly connected to the headphone port of your smartphone, that it is on and that there are no other sounds produced by the phone.
* All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This app is free. You can download and use my app absolutely free. It is created just for fun, so...ENJOY!
⊕ (Improved) Added a new script in /system/etc/init.d that executes scripts in /data/lnpscripts: no more lnp preferences loss after update
⊕ (Improved) New LNP icon in Settings menu
⊕ (Fixed) Microphone low level (thanks rithchen)
⊕ (Fixed) Missing camera app issue
⊕ (Improved) OTA updates system fully rewritten: no more download errors
⊕ (Improved) LNP scripts are now saved in /data/lnpscripts to avoid preferences loss after rom update
⊕ (Improved) "Reset all" feature
⊕ (Fixed) Metal camera switch
⊕ (Fixed) Undervolted kernel switch
⊕ (Fixed) Several minor bugs
⊕ (Fixed) Removed "move dalvik to sd-ext" feature because we can't figure out what is the problem and we need a bugfix release now...maybe we'll investigate later