Trusted options for machine repair
The Up! App quickly connects people who need machine service with service providers, including OEMs, distributors and third-party companies. This helps companies address one of the biggest challenges in manufacturing – machine downtime.
Here's how the app works. Repair and service are right at your fingertips. Get service options in three simple steps:
1. Send Service Requests
2. Receive Responses
3. Schedule Repair Service
For service providers, the Up! App gives you another option for connecting with new customers and serving existing customers.
• Service requesters quickly and efficiently communicate their request to a network of service providers
• Service providers get notifications and can respond with proposals from anywhere
• User collaboration for service requesters and service providers with the ability to coordinate to all see the same information at once.
Reasons for Requesters to Get Up!
• Get Service when your current provider is unavailable
• Meet an Unmet Need for a current service or repair issue or preventative maintenance
• Find Specialty Providers for unusual or hard-to-service legacy machines
• Get Multiple Quotes to satisfy internal sourcing requirements
Ways Providers Can Grow Their Business with Up!
• Ensure Brand Visibility as The Up! App usage grows
• Serve Existing Customers Better for a current service or repair issue
• Optimize Service Technicians and minimize the time your staff is on the bench
Up! serves machines across a variety of manufacturing plant types, including job shops, machine shops, machine tools, tool and die, tiered suppliers, as well as industries, including aerospace, automotive, plastics, heavy machinery, medical, forging, stamping, metal fabrication, cutting and welding, and others.