Draw an animated Valentine! Animate your drawings! Now you can draw animated images with Pencil Box Free!
Pencil Box Free can help you to create simple and complex multilayer pictures, larger than a screen of your Android device. You have a great opportunity to draw your own picture or create it from image JPEG or BMP file. It`s also possible to add extra layers, color them and save your results in JPEG image file.
Animation, zoom, multitouch, undo and file explorer are available!
Now the application works on devices with small memory and does not die on start up!
If you found a bug or you have ideas about improvement of Pencil Box Free, please send email to email@example.com or leave a comment. Thanks.
The main features include:
- To create a blank picture with the resolution you need. A limit of width and height is no more than 10000 pixels. The limit of the pixels in one layer is no more than 1000000;
- To add extra layers to a picture. Their limit depends on memory capabilities of Android device and resolution of picture;
- To set and reset a visibility of each layer;
- To set an active layer. The active layer is a layer where you are drawing your picture;
- To delete a layers which you do not need anymore;
- To draw with a finger or a stylus on an active layer;
- To erase previous images from the active layer;
- To select a color of virtual pen;
- To select a color of background;
- To select a width of virtual pen;
- To move a picture inside device display in case of picture is larger than display;
- To show the whole image in case of picture is larger than display;
- To save all your work in file at memory card;
- To open saved picture from file;
- To create a blank picture and to put an image from JPEG or BMP file into one of the pictures` layer;
- To transfer all layers of your picture to separate JPEG image files;
- To transfer all visible layers of your picture to one JPEG file.
Ver. 1.1. An user interface is improved. Toolbars, seekbar and color palette are added. The sequence of drawing of the layers is set by the order of drawing now, which can be adjust by user.
Ver. 1.2. A Zoom toolbar is added. Now you can draw, erase, shift your picture with x2,x4 or x8 zoom. It's a good opportunity to draw the fine details of the picture!
Ver. 1.3. Undo and Redo actions for drawing and erasing, multitouch support for zoom and move actions are available.
With a selection of four different brushes and a large variety of colors, Stroke includes an innovative interface, arranging all the tools on a sliding Tool Bar. This way, it can be always “out of the way”, allowing you to really focus on what’s important – the drawing. Also, there’s no fussy buttons, settings or other distractions: just pick a tool and start drawing.
Press you finger or your capacitive stylus harder on the screen and a thicker line will be drawn. It’s that simple. Although Stroke is intended to be used using a capacitive stylus, sometimes you’ll feel the need to use your fingers: go for it, that’s the “Artists way”.
Do you want to share your drawing? Join us at our Google+ Community! http://goo.gl/P2ZsuQ
It may take a couple of minutes of continuous drawing for Stroke to adjust to your touch panel. Don’t give up. Also, if your device uses an active Stylus, like the Galaxy Note, the true stylus pressure will be used.
More from developer
There are a lot of tools for you, such as:
-brush (with finger or stylus pressure, sketch style)
-fill (solid and gradient)
-photo filters (grayscale, negative, brightness, color)
-line and bezier line
-shapes (rectangle, ellipse and rectangle with rounded corners)
-effects (blur, contrast, vintage, noise, pixel, image frames (like instagram))
Multitouch zoom and undo\redo (in free version 4-times only) is enabled too!!!
You can open photo from device.
You can post image to Facebook or share to other sources
Max image size is 1280*1280
Android 3.X Honeycomb is enabled (fullscreen mode)
and sd-card installation is enabled