36 Polaroid frames, 20 photo filters , add a caption, and finally share your Polaroid picture!
Check out sample Polaroid photos taken with Polamatic: http://www.polamatic.com
- 36 authentic frames in the Polaroid Classic Border Logo format. The frames are not computer generated, they are high quality scans of new, used, and vintage Polaroid picture frames.
- 20 unique photo effects to customize your photo any way you choose.
- Add a caption to your Polaroid picture, and say it with style by choosing from 24 different fonts and additional text customization options.
- Share with anyone! Share your Polaroid picture via Instagram, FaceBook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, or email. You can also save your Polaroid picture directly to your gallery as well as the additional option to save your original unedited photo.
- Take pictures directly within the Polamatic app. Control camera settings like flash, grid, and the front or rear camera (if available on your device).
- Crop your photos seamlessly within the Polaroid Classic Border .
- High Resolution output to gallery (2282x2771 PX)
- Polamatic Gallery saves all of your Polaroid images with your own personal Polamatic library. Images can be viewed, shared, and edited at any time. The full screen view allows you to see your Polaroid images in full screen without exiting the app.
- Camera interface includes visual effects such as the Polaroid printer and gallery counter.
This product is distributed and sold by Appadana Development. Polaroid, Polaroid & Pixel, Polamatic, Polaroid Classic Border Logo, and Polaroid Color Spectrum are trademarks of PLR IP Holdings, LLC, used under license. PLR IP Holdings, LLC does not sell this product or provide any manufacturer’s warranty or support.
★You paint using hexes.
★Customize it with 8 built-in presets.
★Rainbow mode for a colorful animation.
★Explore different shapes possibilities.
★Right swipe - Left swipe to pop option bar.
Preparing your camera:
-Use low shutter speed.
-A wide aperture.
-Focusing or not it's for you to decide.
Invent your own light paint!
Use the app to remotely view and manage your cameras. With the new QR code InstaView 3 step setup, the setup will be hassle free. Minimal networking knowledge needed.
There are a lot of tools for you, such as:
-brush (with finger or stylus pressure, sketch style)
-fill (solid and gradient)
-photo filters (grayscale, negative, brightness, color)
-line and bezier line
-shapes (rectangle, ellipse and rectangle with rounded corners)
-effects (blur, contrast, vintage, noise, pixel, image frames (like instagram))
Multitouch zoom and undo\redo (in free version 4-times only) is enabled too!!!
You can open photo from device.
You can post image to Facebook or share to other sources
Max image size is 1280*1280
Android 3.X Honeycomb is enabled (fullscreen mode)
and sd-card installation is enabled